Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

Post by Gossipmedium »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:01 am
You guys, there's a discord link in the purple box at the top of every page.
What is the invite link? When I pushed the link it said that the invite was expired.

ilovekike14
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ilovekike14 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:01 am
You guys, there's a discord link in the purple box at the top of every page.
The link shows it is expired or invalid for me.

As far as her Patreon videos, the last one she posted was on June 11th. In the tier description, she states we will receive one vlog plus one other video a week. Of course... we haven't received anything lol. She also posts we will get "AT LEAST" one Q+A a month which likely we will not get. I'll post the video timeline below.

May 28th - an 8-minute welcome video that looks like it was filmed on a webcam in one take
May 31st - office tour (which she hyped up SO MUCH on insta but was very boring)
June 9th - Title of the video: Manifesting My Dream Office/Apartment + Why a "NO" isnt a failed Manifestation - dumb and boring video
June 11th - the car video filmed with James (his real name) and he is talking about he manifested her

This is a side note but on her private story, she posted a picture of him completely naked. She was laying in bed and he was in the bathroom getting ready or whatever and she snapped a pic when he was looking in the mirror with his whole naked body (except his nether region, but including his ass). I wonder how he would feel if he knew this was posted on the internet for people to see lol.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

I didn't log on for a few days and she's ENGAGED??? definitely didn't see that coming. this just seems like a recipe for disaster...they clearly were broken up only a few months ago and she was posting about him as if he was the worst guy ever, now all of a sudden this is the love she manifested and they're engaged after only a few (rocky) months of dating? i could maybe see if it was going to be a long engagement, but one of her captions said he would be a mrs. in 2021 :roll:

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

....ENGAGED?! This is her biggest scam yet HAHA

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

....ENGAGED?! This is her biggest scam yet HAHA

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

So I haven't kept up with Marissa in months. Probably not since her Weight Watchers video on Youtube. Noticed I hadn't seen her post any videos or instagram posts so I thought she just left social media completely for a while. Then I came to this thread and realized she was in a whole ass relationship and now ENGAGED lol so I check instagram and she literally blocked me... I don't even remember ever commenting on her posts. Pretty sure she also blocked me on snap too. So weird. But yeah this is all crazy lol.

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

Sorry if this has been addressed- half the time this glitchy app won’t load.

I’m just confused by why Marissa preaches a sober life and low key shames people who consume alcohol while also openly using marijuana regularly? Like full on getting stoned, not CBD. Since when is this a “sober life” what a joke.

In the same tune, her whole fake persona is about positivity and being “above” anything that brings you down to “manifest” some toxic positive alternate reality, yet she posts like 45 stories defending herself and essentially doxxing anyone who leaves a critical comment on her stories.

BISH- if you’re some enlightened, at peace GODDESS, you’d be able to roll those comments off your back without a second glance, let alone a multi-story argumentative defence. What a fraud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

telle0x wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:58 pm

I’m just confused by why Marissa preaches a sober life and low key shames people who consume alcohol while also openly using marijuana regularly? Like full on getting stoned, not CBD. Since when is this a “sober life” what a joke.

In the same tune, her whole fake persona is about positivity and being “above” anything that brings you down to “manifest” some toxic positive alternate reality, yet she posts like 45 stories defending herself and essentially doxxing anyone who leaves a critical comment on her stories.

BISH- if you’re some enlightened, at peace GODDESS, you’d be able to roll those comments off your back without a second glance, let alone a multi-story argumentative defence. What a fraud

LOL reminds me of when she was constantly preaching about veganism while having leather seats in her range rover :rofl: at least I think that was her.

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

littlejxo wrote:
telle0x wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:58 pm

LOL reminds me of when she was constantly preaching about veganism while having leather seats in her range rover :rofl: at least I think that was her.
Yes! It’s exactly like that only less subtly. She straight up writes posts against drinking saying she chooses to be sober and doesn’t want to “numb herself through things” and then the next slide is her smoking a joint being like “it’s a Sativa” - I am so confused by it honestly. Both are intoxicating substances. I get that marijuana has some auxiliary health benefits but they are both intoxicating substances? Why draw this arbitrary line?

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

Shady ass bitch really out there creating fake accounts to send herself fake positive testimonials. At first she was just too lazy to
change the phrasing and speech pattern but now she’s refusing sentences verbatim
Marissa shouldn’t you be able to just MANIFEST satisfied customers and not have to fake it?

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

How old is her man? He looks like he’s in his 40s

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

Hi Marissa. People who criticize you aren’t losers who spend “all their energy” on you.
“They probably don’t wear face masks”
ImageImageImageImageImageImage I’m dying

Actually I check here for the lolz because you are a delusional narcissistic con artist.

I wear a face mask. I am an ICU healthcare worker and I contribute to medical research that saves lives. Unlike you I have a real job where I earn a living rather than scamming people to give me their money for regurgitated self help quotes.
I have a normal healthy social life, a mortgage I pay myself, and a beautiful daughter. Stop projecting honey. People criticize you because you’re an off the rails bunny boiler selling harmful garbage to vulnerable girls and women.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

There’s a reason why this photo feels like bad vibes. Marissa can dress herself up in white and make her man do the same, but the darkness that exudes from the two of them being together is funky. He does not seem like a good idea.. i know i don’t know either of them but it feels weird to me. Why rush into marriage? Live together, be together, be “basically” married but why get yourself legally involved with someone so soon. I know she’s been hanging out with him for a year (she says) but that is really not that long if you think about it. I’m sure she hears the biological clock ticking but man, that doesn’t mean pour everything into one cup.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

He has crazy eyes and totally seems off. It's the best the ugly mole queen with an uglier heart will get or deserves. They may have met last Sept but they definitely stopped talking for months until about a month ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Knowing someone for nine months, esp. when you weren't in contact the whole time, is not knowing them, she's insane. And that's not a LIE, it's a difference in perspective. Most people do not think that's enough time to know someone, even if you spend every day together.

But this is par for the course with her, she would have been engaged to Greg and Noah that fast if they had been down. They'll either never make it to the alter, or they'll get divorced as fast as they get married. Although I guess there's a chance they could end up in some co-dependent but toxic situation for years, it kind of depends on him I think. And as much as she wants a husband, she's also flighty and rash so I could see her filing for divorce hastily after he does something "wrong".

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Grapebreakers wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:57 am

Someone in the GG Discord chat found out he was born in 1989, so that would make him 30-31 - wayyy younger than I thought he was.

It's so crazy to me that they're engaged (and Marissa has already started planning the wedding) after not even knowing each other for a year. He's gotta be just a crazy as Marissa to have proposed that quickly.

haygirlhaaay
Learner
Learner

Post by haygirlhaaay »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:49 pm
Grapebreakers wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:57 am

Someone in the GG Discord chat found out he was born in 1989, so that would make him 30-31 - wayyy younger than I thought he was.

It's so crazy to me that they're engaged (and Marissa has already started planning the wedding) after not even knowing each other for a year. He's gotta be just a crazy as Marissa to have proposed that quickly.
Can you please DM me the link to the discord? Every time it gets shared in here it expires before I notice!

CrackedGlassSlipper
Learner
Learner

Post by CrackedGlassSlipper »

Can you please DM me the link to the discord? Every time it gets shared in here it expires before I notice!
Me too!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by CopperGirl »

Is this really a picture of her and her fiance naked in her room?

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

I’m sorry. This post just screams “I’m insecure about my engagement and relationship- stop pointing it out to me”
It’s pathetic. Girl, if you don’t care, don’t say anything about it. Cringe.

Return to “MarissaLace”