Eugenia Cooney - Part 3

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Eugenia Cooney - Part 3

Post by smartypants80 »

mynamemaybeamy wrote:I'm pretty sure the answer is no, since she is an adult, but surely at this point some sort of treatment can be forced upon her if needed? I'm not an expert though but have had personal experience with mental health crises and 5150s... and I swear I was in my mid-twenties when this happened and not a teenager. So, is there absolutely nothing that can be done to get some sort of social/case workers into this situation to evaluate things? Is there really no way to 5150 her? (Maybe it is different in each state, but if she is In CA that is where mine all happened (thankfully many years ago)).

I just don't understand... I know the legality somewhat behind her 'being an adult' and 'not being able to force her into treatment'. We see that a lot with addiction too. I just feel like this constitutes as being in a domestically abusive relationship if what we suspect is true, or, hell, maybe even being held-against-will if that's what the loopholes have to come down to to get her out of this situation and get some help. Like I said though, I am absolutely nowhere near educated enough to know if there are options. I'm kind of rambling here, sorry, I've just had this on my mind for months and finally felt like posting.

I also just want to make it clear that I'm not accusing her mother of kidnapping or holding her against her will -stockholm syndrome is pretty far out there too, but extremely insidiously abusive co-dependency and potential munchausen's if this counts, for sure, so surely if that is the case somebody can step in and do SOMETHING?

Is there anything we can actually truly do as outsiders? Can we report this to somebody? I'm not set on it and I also would never have thought I'd recommend such a thing given that she is a youtuber that I don't know in person and will never meet, but this situation is at least partially clear from an outside view- the fact that she needs intervention or she will die. Can we brainstorm about what could possibly be realistically done? I have a feeling the brainstorming has been through the wringer and back and that there is nothing we can do...
I think the only thing that could be done is enough people get together and cancel her so that youtube demonitizes her channel. The problem is the thinner she is the less clothes she wears to show off her bones on camera which generates more views and money made from it.

I've heard people saying that they can't say the words "coronavirus" or "conspiracy" without being demonitized so I DO NOT know why an actual skeleton is allowed to make money off youtube with no problem.

I mean if that's the case, I should be able to start a channel tomorrow and repeatedly drink bleach, windex, and toilet bowl cleaners and not die. I'm sure my channel would be taken down immediately even though Eugenia is harming herself just as badly.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by LittleButThere »

smartypants80 wrote:
mynamemaybeamy wrote:I'm pretty sure the answer is no, since she is an adult, but surely at this point some sort of treatment can be forced upon her if needed? I'm not an expert though but have had personal experience with mental health crises and 5150s... and I swear I was in my mid-twenties when this happened and not a teenager. So, is there absolutely nothing that can be done to get some sort of social/case workers into this situation to evaluate things? Is there really no way to 5150 her? (Maybe it is different in each state, but if she is In CA that is where mine all happened (thankfully many years ago)).

I just don't understand... I know the legality somewhat behind her 'being an adult' and 'not being able to force her into treatment'. We see that a lot with addiction too. I just feel like this constitutes as being in a domestically abusive relationship if what we suspect is true, or, hell, maybe even being held-against-will if that's what the loopholes have to come down to to get her out of this situation and get some help. Like I said though, I am absolutely nowhere near educated enough to know if there are options. I'm kind of rambling here, sorry, I've just had this on my mind for months and finally felt like posting.

I also just want to make it clear that I'm not accusing her mother of kidnapping or holding her against her will -stockholm syndrome is pretty far out there too, but extremely insidiously abusive co-dependency and potential munchausen's if this counts, for sure, so surely if that is the case somebody can step in and do SOMETHING?

Is there anything we can actually truly do as outsiders? Can we report this to somebody? I'm not set on it and I also would never have thought I'd recommend such a thing given that she is a youtuber that I don't know in person and will never meet, but this situation is at least partially clear from an outside view- the fact that she needs intervention or she will die. Can we brainstorm about what could possibly be realistically done? I have a feeling the brainstorming has been through the wringer and back and that there is nothing we can do...
I think the only thing that could be done is enough people get together and cancel her so that youtube demonitizes her channel. The problem is the thinner she is the less clothes she wears to show off her bones on camera which generates more views and money made from it.

I've heard people saying that they can't say the words "coronavirus" or "conspiracy" without being demonitized so I DO NOT know why an actual skeleton is allowed to make money off youtube with no problem.

I mean if that's the case, I should be able to start a channel tomorrow and repeatedly drink bleach, windex, and toilet bowl cleaners and not die. I'm sure my channel would be taken down immediately even though Eugenia is harming herself just as badly.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
She is already demonitized and not getting paid for videos. Its Twitch you have to go after.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

Eugenia posted this picture and I've added an arrow pointing at her arn.. Wtf is going on there? There's like a line and then a bulge at the top of it. I don't even know what part of the anatomy that is anymore
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

It's her wrist bone. You can see her fingers above it.

sarah91726
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sarah91726 »

I just want to say... I feel for Eugenia and her struggles, but I'm getting sick of hearing people say she's AMAZINGLY talented at makeup and she would do so well as a makeup artist. Sorry, but I just don't feel like she's that good at doing makeup. The heavy winged liner and overly done inner rim liner, blue/green/purple/etc eyeshadow smeared all over here eyes, just screams teenage makeup from the emo era and not professional makeup artist quality. Can someone please explain to me how she's so talented at applying makeup? Thanks....

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

manu_voo wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:46 am
It's her wrist bone. You can see her fingers above it.
Her skin is so pale I didn't even realise that is her hand haha

Melinoe
Learner
Learner

Post by Melinoe »

A little late, but still very relevant.

Just saw this video, and pretty shocked, i always thought Euginia was only harming herself, but honestly. This is pretty insane! Besides being on Jeffree`s side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnMz44PMBTM

She is basically going over the face that there are a lot of moderators in her Discort chat that are known child predators, and Euginia does not want to do anything about it.
Very messed up.

Vampireheart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vampireheart »

So worried about Eugenia recently. People have pointed out that she's having muscle jerking and spasms a lot and her speech gets bad. I hope she can pull through this so bad.

mfromitaly
Learner
Learner

Post by mfromitaly »

Yesterday Jaclyn posted a video saying that if people want to help Eugenia they need to reach out to the ones she still listens to and reprimanded Shane for vanishing once he got his video and views.

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/FImA4OWBdGw

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

Recently I've been trying to find that old video of eugenia having a sort of seizure. In the video she's standing while on stream and her voice sudden goes really high, almost into a scream, and her limbs jerk up. I used to be on YouTube but it's been deleted. It must be on the Internet somewhere, right?

Post by Guest »

Fruitysherbet wrote:Recently I've been trying to find that old video of eugenia having a sort of seizure. In the video she's standing while on stream and her voice sudden goes really high, almost into a scream, and her limbs jerk up. I used to be on YouTube but it's been deleted. It must be on the Internet somewhere, right?
Yeah I keep hearing about this video and it's funny how it mysteriously disappeared. This is the same video where her arms shoot down suddenly, and she had a scared look on her face right?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

itsamario
Talker
Talker

Post by itsamario »

Looks like she had lip filler recently. I am surprised she didn't pass out from the pain.

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

I gotta read through this thread but I suspect there is an entire social circle behind her that backs her up . Like shes really out here rewarding pedofilic mods and befriending people who fetishize anorexics . She is still defending Shane even beyond twitter . What a sick fuck .She is not a good person.

Eugenia ain't changing . YouTube ain't removing her . I just feel bad for the naive girls that dont see the horrific side effects of EDs. All the lives that are gonna be lost because they really bought into the fantasy Eugena tries to portray.Im starting to wonder why all these horrific people are so popular on youtube . They seem like fronts and gateways to some dark shit

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Fruitysherbet wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:45 pm
Recently I've been trying to find that old video of eugenia having a sort of seizure. In the video she's standing while on stream and her voice sudden goes really high, almost into a scream, and her limbs jerk up. I used to be on YouTube but it's been deleted. It must be on the Internet somewhere, right?
Ya I also remember there was videos of eugenia's bald spots . Mom must be threatening lawsuits lol . Maybe itll be on the way back machine or some archive . I remember when the account TheMostBeautifulGirlIntheWorld had loads of clips

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

Fruitysherbet wrote:
I've not found that one, but here is another where it is pretty clearly some sort of seizure or medical issue that she tries to play off (the video then annoyingly goes to half speed, then quarter speed, then normal speed again after the clip, so it is not as long as it looks at all.) I'm still trying to find that other one. I'm very interested in seeing it.

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

Fruitysherbet wrote:
I've not found that one, but here is another where it is pretty clearly some sort of seizure or medical issue that she tries to play off (the video then annoyingly goes to half speed, then quarter speed, then normal speed again after the clip, so it is not as long as it looks at all.) I'm still trying to find that other one. I'm very interested in seeing it.

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

Eugenia is either in denial of how she is actively destroying herself, or is 100% aware but feels a need to maintain this image, even if its self-destructive, or she is aware but not aware. The whole thing of her needing to ask for permission to leave (screams Get Out/Ma to me) her house and has to be chauffeured to places with protection shows a very odd pattern of behaviors that stems from the top down. I feel horrible for her, she’s a sweet girl that shouldn’t be suffering like this, and fuck all the people that say “dae just eat” and make 80 videos shitting on her. I just hope she gets help before its too late.
A man is no one.

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

That Eugenia news seems to be the best channel for he at the moment, its probably the same person as the skinniest/beautiful girl in the world channel.. I keep hoping they'll upload the seizure video. If you watch her live streams, her shoulders are always jerking. That coughing video is interesting, someone suggested it was a heart palpatation or something like that. This pedophile stuff is shocking but not surprising. They would have been most active around the sit and spin period when she once flashed her vagina. She just pretends like none of these things happened :roll:

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

PeepoHappy4weird wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:27 pm

Eugenia is either in denial of how she is actively destroying herself, or is 100% aware but feels a need to maintain this image, even if its self-destructive, or she is aware but not aware. The whole thing of her needing to ask for permission to leave (screams Get Out/Ma to me) her house and has to be chauffeured to places with protection shows a very odd pattern of behaviors that stems from the top down. I feel horrible for her, she’s a sweet girl that shouldn’t be suffering like this, and fuck all the people that say “dae just eat” and make 80 videos shitting on her. I just hope she gets help before its too late.
Well the mom didnt mind exploiting her for modeling in her earlier years maybe it's still going on . Eugenia definitely doesnt have access to her money ,she would've left by now or bought a lot more. She has the smallest vocab I've seen ,chances are she aint some sort of financial genius that's storing cash . Most ppl at that age wanna explore the world .Itd make sense since itd make for good content too.

The fact that the mom didnt try to stop them and let them film that Eugenia is pretty much trapped in her house tells me she's dumb ASF. The mom is allegedly an alcoholic and if this is true ,alcohol kills brain cells . Plus the mom doesnt seem very coherent anyway when on camera . I think Eugenia couldve outsmarted her at one point but I think shes too far gone to plan an escape route. Since years of severe anorexia damages all organs including brain .

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

mynamemaybeamy wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:22 pm
but here is another where it is pretty clearly some sort of seizure or medical issue that she tries to play off (the video then annoyingly goes to half speed, then quarter speed, then normal speed again after the clip, so it is not as long as it looks at all.) I'm still trying to find that other one. I'm very interested in seeing it. <video clip is above>

Just in case anyone missed it in the comments of the YouTube, someone has found the medical explanation for Eugenia's seizure-like tics (I also remember the one where she is standing up and she sort of screams and jerks her limbs uncontrollably for a second, and then similar to this video tries badly to pretend like it was something normal when it is actually a total loss of mental and physical control due to extreme starvation.

The term is Transient neurogenic stuttering, read about it herE: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8293035/

Return to “Eugenia Cooney”