Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 2

Post by TheSquealer »

Sharkfin wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:33 pm
Remember Michael’s failed get-rich-quick scheme from a few years back where he tried to sell readily available information but touted it as special because (some of) the pages were laminated? He even introduces himself as Michael Karlsberg!

This was filmed five years ago. What in the heck has happened to him. Today he parades around like a SNL spoof as his self. He is not aging well. Why would anyone need that guide as he presented jt. Even in 2015, 2016 you could access the Disney app.for most if not all of the stuff he talked about.

Wtc50e
Talker
Talker

Post by Wtc50e »

rebel wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:52 pm
"Inside, each page is fully laminated."

A fucking fraud even back then...

Lcbarbie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Lcbarbie1 »

rebel wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:51 am
Imagine going out on a date with David to a nice restaurant and he describes the chicken as smooth and the lettuce as juicy.
I would become a Patreon if Dave vlogged his Bumble dates.

"Dave Kay here, ready for another fun filled adventure! Looks like we have some kind of candles here, very cool! Let's see what we can try out today. Lots of cool stuff here. We'll get some appetizers maybe, some entrees maybe. Desserts, we'll see! Complimentary bread here, also very cool! Looks like we have some butter on the side here as well. Let's try it out! So this bread is interesting, it has a very bready taste to it, very smooth taste to it especially with the butter. I would definitely recommend eating it with that special butter they offer on the side. I wouldn't say it's necessarily the best bread I've ever have, but definitely something I'd go for in the future. My date went to the restroom about 20 minutes ago and hasn't returned, maybe check on her very soon! Looks like they are bringing some more bread, very cool to see!"

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

I think Dave is odder than Michael. So he goes out to SoCal for school, then moves to San Fran for work. All actions of a competent, independent person. Then he comes back to Orlando to be his brother’s keeper and remind him to drink water once in a while? Why? It’s like he had a life going and gave it all up to fall back into the “Kay” vortex. I don’t get it. Yes but please give me life advice on retiring early and investing :?

LadyPearl
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyPearl »

I wish both brothers would stop referring to everything as the best in Walt Disney World.
This is the best coffee in Disney World
This is the best slushie in Disney World
This is the best Ice Cream in Disney World.
Can’t you just have favorites throughout the parks? They have excellent ice cream here and here. Not everything has to be rated number one or top five.

Did anyone see David's balancing life and youtube Q&A?

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

At the end of the video today michael mentioned that he and david were going to go to the Contemporary to do some relaxing. He said that after doing some rides/attraction in Magic Kingdom. wtf was he doing in Magic Kingdom, stressing out over buzz lightyear scoring? :roll:

invadergrim
Talker
Talker

Post by invadergrim »

My friend went on some dates with Dave a while back. It came up when I was passionately telling her about this Disney Weirdo I can't stop following and his weird brother, and let me show you these homoerotic cruise pictures and she's like "oh wait I know that guy". Wild. Anyways, I've resisted saying anything here, she said she didn't remember much at all, I tried to dig for some interesting tidbits of information, but nothing. She said he was boring but nice, which totally checks out.

katelynthern
Learner
Learner

Post by katelynthern »

SEAL_87 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:56 am
Great dad & Dave moment:

Who else remembers Mike's moving to FL vlogs where Mike forced himself to drive from MD to FL overnight without sleeping & force chugging caffeine/unhealthy energy drinks? All I kept thinking was You imbecile, make David drive. He could have easily fallen asleep from exhaustion and killed people on the road. And it's so funny how they stuffed dad into the back seat with all Mike's useless crap piled onto the old man. What a goddamn clown show that was.

Anyone else think it's weird David doesn't drive by now? He literally rides with his bro or gets an Uber everywhere to make wasteful vlogs.
Also the fact they drove to florida through the night for no visible reason? Like why would anyone choose to do that when I really doubt they had to? I remember Michael was so visibly stressed about the issue with the moving trucks etc. This was before his downfall into whatever he is now. He looked so exhausted. I remember him saying that he would only go to the parks once or twice a week 😂😂😂 The only days he's probably missed are the days he was on the cruise or at universal.

The first time Michael went to California, David was driving them around. I bet he left his car in San Fran and Michael is super neurotic about his vehicle and wouldn't let David drive it.

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

Just a note that a grande smoked butterscotch frappuccino packs 420 calories and 59 grams of sugar. Diet who?

Post by Guest »

9D31950D-0B70-442F-8362-F357DC32514E.png
Maybe I’m looking into it too much, but this struck me as odd. In his kickstarter video, he’s jumping up in the air with Dad, Mom, & Michelle, but I wonder who that other random guy is?
13A12795-D9CC-4832-BAFB-0637E8504150.png
Edit: just realized he’s in this video a lot and that he’s the only non-family member featured in it. Or maybe he is family that we just don’t know about?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

waitin2flyaway
Learner
Learner

Post by waitin2flyaway »

pixiedust90 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:48 pm

Maybe I’m looking into it too much, but this struck me as odd. In his kickstarter video, he’s jumping up in the air with Dad, Mom, & Michelle, but I wonder who that other random guy is?

Edit: just realized he’s in this video a lot and that he’s the only non-family member featured in it. Or maybe he is family that we just don’t know about?
Is that his Dad’s other son? Although I think he would be much older.

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

pixiedust90 wrote:

A boyfriend maybe?? I've never ever seen Michael with or even mention a female (other than his sister/Mom), or a girlfriend, or even a like for girls in general...he's never mentioned being in a relationship with anyone at all that I can recall. Does anyone know if he ever has?

lillybellis
Talker
Talker

Post by lillybellis »

Howdy89 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:57 pm

A boyfriend maybe?? I've never ever seen Michael with or even mention a female (other than his sister/Mom), or a girlfriend, or even a like for girls in general...he's never mentioned being in a relationship with anyone at all that I can recall. Does anyone know if he ever has?
I don't recall him ever mentioning a significant other that he actually had and only really ever talked about it whenever someone would ask him about finding a girlfriend or having kids someday (and IIRC his answer to that was something like, "That depends on the young lady.") during his Q&As.

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

Howdy89 wrote:
pixiedust90 wrote:

I think he's mentioned having a girlfriend back in HS once in a Q&A but said something about it not working out and said "we don't talk about that..." or something. Someone has mentioned it here before but I'm too lazy to find the reference.

boosara
Talker
Talker

Post by boosara »

craychel8delete3 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:27 pm
Howdy89 wrote:
pixiedust90 wrote:

I think he's mentioned having a girlfriend back in HS once in a Q&A but said something about it not working out and said "we don't talk about that..." or something. Someone has mentioned it here before but I'm too lazy to find the reference.

He had a girlfriend in his school. She was a nice girl. I just assumed it didn’t work out because what relationship in high school lasts?

When I have time this weekend, I’ll look for my yearbook to show you pictures of the Karlsburg brothers.

boosara
Talker
Talker

Post by boosara »

Also I just remembered, his PDA was yucky. You know how some kids take it to the extreme? Well he went there.

rebel
Informer
Informer

Post by rebel »

boosara wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:45 pm
Also I just remembered, his PDA was yucky. You know how some kids take it to the extreme? Well he went there.
Nooooooooooooooo :barf:

Post by Guest »

I just found this online. Is this pic from high school, boosara? or college?

So he transferred to USC in 2013...about sophomore year maybe? the plot thickens. :rofl:

https://www.f6s.com/davidkarlsberg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

boosara wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:45 pm
You just ruined my night. But I can completely see this. The poor girl that had to endure that...

Wtc50e
Talker
Talker

Post by Wtc50e »

Chococat76 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:57 pm
I just found this online. Is this pic from high school, boosara? or college?

So he transferred to USC in 2013...about sophomore year maybe? the plot thickens. :rofl:

https://www.f6s.com/davidkarlsberg
Awe he’s a cutie, boring as fuck, but handsome.

Guys David will be leaving us in April for sure.

Return to “Michael Kay”