Part of Brooke's World - Thoughts?

Post Reply
GTAfan
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:42 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Part of Brooke's World - Thoughts?

Post by GTAfan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:46 am

I started watching a girl named Brooke who recently went on the DCP, she seemed really nice at first but during her Xmas videos she was really off (looking sad and sighing alot). After watching her other videos she's different when she's with her friends, like she tries too hard to be liked and comes across as full of herself. She did a video with her friend (Claire?) the lifeguard, Brooke looked so bored and uninterested in what Claire had to say.

I heared people say she's ungratful and spoilt.

What do you think?

sweet2u22
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part of Brooke's World - Thoughts?

Post by sweet2u22 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:18 am

GTAfan wrote:I started watching a girl named Brooke who recently went on the DCP, she seemed really nice at first but during her Xmas videos she was really off (looking sad and sighing alot). After watching her other videos she's different when she's with her friends, like she tries too hard to be liked and comes across as full of herself. She did a video with her friend (Claire?) the lifeguard, Brooke looked so bored and uninterested in what Claire had to say.

I heared people say she's ungratful and spoilt.

What do you think?
Yeah she’s definitely a brat, her videos from earlier in the summer where she was bossing all the Canadians around during a dinner they all went to was not a good look. Lauren French who did the CEP at the same time as Brooke has been talking about her at least a few times that I’ve seen about how Brooke’s two best friends used to hate her but now they can’t stand Brooke (at least I’m 95% positive this was about Brooke). Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTAfan
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:42 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part of Brooke's World - Thoughts?

Post by GTAfan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:15 am

sweet2u22 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:18 am
GTAfan wrote:I started watching a girl named Brooke who recently went on the DCP, she seemed really nice at first but during her Xmas videos she was really off (looking sad and sighing alot). After watching her other videos she's different when she's with her friends, like she tries too hard to be liked and comes across as full of herself. She did a video with her friend (Claire?) the lifeguard, Brooke looked so bored and uninterested in what Claire had to say.

I heared people say she's ungratful and spoilt.

What do you think?
Yeah she’s definitely a brat, her videos from earlier in the summer where she was bossing all the Canadians around during a dinner they all went to was not a good look. Lauren French who did the CEP at the same time as Brooke has been talking about her at least a few times that I’ve seen about how Brooke’s two best friends used to hate her but now they can’t stand Brooke (at least I’m 95% positive this was about Brooke). Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said in one video that nearly all of her room mates never got on with her, and she did a video where she claimed all of them bullied her, but during her 2018 DCP trips she was talking badly of one of them who had recently left. so i can see why people dislike her for her hypocrisy and bratty personality.

User avatar
allieoopers
Informer
Informer
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:33 pm
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 376 times

Re: Part of Brooke's World - Thoughts?

Post by allieoopers » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Her most recent DCP roommate video is what made me stop liking her. She was the one in the wrong, and she was so oblivious and bitchy! She thinks shes hot shit and I wish she would get rid of the god awful bangs!!

GTAfan
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:42 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part of Brooke's World - Thoughts?

Post by GTAfan » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:48 am

allieoopers wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:58 pm
Her most recent DCP roommate video is what made me stop liking her. She was the one in the wrong, and she was so oblivious and bitchy! She thinks shes hot shit and I wish she would get rid of the god awful bangs!!
I agree, those bangs don't suite her at all. Her voice really annoys me too with the occasional squeak and every time she says "however" i just wanna slap her. Plus notice how over the top she gets with the characters? like she's too full of herself.

Post Reply

Return to “P-U”