Countdown to Sustainable Wedding - Niomi Smart Part 7

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Countdown to Sustainable Wedding - Niomi Smart Part 7

Post by kale-fairies »

Imagine breaking up your engagement TWO YEARS AGO, and still going on podcast to slate your ex. She must be a nightmare to live with.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

In other circumstances I would sympathize with anyone going through a broken engagement. but damn. After two years? Evewn divorced people have moved on.

It's clear that she presented herself for 4 years as a person that she was not, and when Joe realized he couldn't sign up for it anymore. I'm not saying he was not a jerk for not talking to her sooner, but if the horrible way that she is behaving now is an example, he dodged a bullet.

It's better to be avoided for the person you are than being chosen for who you are not.

Niomi is all façade, I've had troubles moving on from a break up in the past, but bloody hell I didn't broadcast it. I wonder if she is not worried that Joe is going to sue her for slander or something. She is badmouthing him so bad.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That’s the thing. The person that she is carrying on about has moved on. Why does she want someone who doesn’t want her? She
just needs to grieve the relationship in private and move on. If someone didn’t want me, that would be it for me. I would kick
them to the curb emotionally and move on. She needs to get a therapist and deal with this privately. She can find someone else
and start the journey over.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Happy New year guys!

Yeah that podcast about "love" was all about her breakup, and she basically admitted to never doing any self reflection before because all her boxes were checked, like she had her man, her career, her family, her stupid skincare etc.. I've seen her fans leave him deranged comments under that picture with his niece on Joe's IG, he had to turn off comments cause anytime she talks about him they still stop by to leave him truly weird stuff.

Rosie34567-2
Debater
Debater

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

sleep84 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:30 am
I wonder if she is not worried that Joe is going to sue her for slander or something. She is badmouthing him so bad.
I was thinking the same thing!

Niomi blasting her ex, especially two years later, is giving me major Amelia Liana vibes. I’m sure Rob (similar to Joe) wasn’t innocent and he definitely had his own issues…but damn. The way Amelia relentlessly dragged her ex online, made a podcast, and even a book…I’m legitimately surprised he didn’t sue Amelia. And Rob couldn’t even defend himself, since he didn’t have his own platform. It’s actually very emotionally abusive to form an army of thousands of people on the internet against your ex, simply because your ego is wounded.

I totally see Niomi going down the same path as Amelia with that podcast, and it ironically just makes herself look really bad.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

In her new video I noticed a thing that I never noticed before... all these youtubers that wear incredibly inappropriate clothing for the season... LA influencers that wear sweaters in August, London Niomi wears a camisole in winter in the morning on top of that, I get that there are her work out clothes but can these people turn down the a/c or the heating and just wear season appropriate clothes? So much for sustainability.

THAT KITCHEN TOP IS HORRIBLE. That green juice with all that ginger and that lemon must give her a crazy heart burn with (nearly) no food in her during the entire morning!

Sure celery juice cures all diseases...yeah right.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

So, she and Bradley are definitely shagging, yes?

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

First I thought posting pics from his bed was low, then cooking in her pants after a fork was the new low and now he's undressing her on camera. Can't wait to see what new murky depths we hit over the weekend.

At this point I feel we're only weeks away from nudes together or a sex tape

mslucymaree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mslucymaree »

Did you guys see her instagram story from today? Apparently her and Bradley got lost because they left their tourist guide while on a jungle hike 🤨 So they get lost in the jungle while on holidays, and decide to take videos and laugh about it, and when they finally get found, they have a photo op with the special forces? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t seem quite right to me..

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

mslucymaree wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:02 am
Did you guys see her instagram story from today? Apparently her and Bradley got lost because they left their tourist guide while on a jungle hike 🤨 So they get lost in the jungle while on holidays, and decide to take videos and laugh about it, and when they finally get found, they have a photo op with the special forces? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t seem quite right to me..
Yeah, laughing and giggling that they wasted resources to find them when they both had their phones the whole time and could of called the emergency number there?! Then says she had 5% battery and was able to take videos, pics and use the flashlight? The way she’s posing with the people who found them 🤢

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

jpop26 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:44 am
mslucymaree wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:02 am
Yeah, laughing and giggling that they wasted resources to find them when they both had their phones the whole time and could of called the emergency number there?! Then says she had 5% battery and was able to take videos, pics and use the flashlight? The way she’s posing with the people who found them 🤢
and we had to see Bradley's ass. and I mean, not the one above his neck, for once. :big<3: :horny: :help: :tvlol: :bhd:

why on earth would he be naked in the middle of the jungle? with his little banana hanging out? I hope he got a bee sting on his willy. that may make it swollen. :nana:

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

It was picked up by the Daily Star

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world- ... d-26191978

"Niomi says she is impressed by her own mental and physical strength to get through the ordeal"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????!

I wonder if the tour guide will get into trouble for losing them. Those things are pretty serious legally. You are responsible for your group, if something had happened to them it would have probably been jail time for the guide! Bloody entitled fucking morons. :x

mslucymaree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mslucymaree »

sleep84 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:28 am
It was picked up by the Daily Star

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world- ... d-26191978

"Niomi says she is impressed by her own mental and physical strength to get through the ordeal"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????!

I wonder if the tour guide will get into trouble for losing them. Those things are pretty serious legally. You are responsible for your group, if something had happened to them it would have probably been jail time for the guide! Bloody entitled fucking morons. :x
I love this part of the article: “ Rather than stay put and wait to be found, attempt to return to the group, or even call the guide straight away, the couple embarked on a mission of their own.”
So in other words, instead of using their brains, they decide to make it even harder to be found 🙃🙃

mslucymaree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mslucymaree »

60E7C7BC-AE43-4CC0-8C3D-26CA4F204F14.png
And can we talk about her legs that she said she tore to shreds while she was running through the jungle? I get more cuts shaving my legs 💀💀 You know she’s going to milk this for the next year till something interesting actually happens to her 🤯
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rosie34567-2
Debater
Debater

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Lmao the pictures and captions they chose to use in that article are hilarious :rofl: :skull: the writers were definitely mocking her

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Barely two scratches. Insane. My cat does worse when I try to give him medicine. :raging:

mslucymaree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mslucymaree »

Have you guys seen all of the comments on her latest instagram pic? So many people are sick of her holiday photos, talking about how privileged she is and how she has changed!
Looks like a lot of people are realising that she doesn’t give a damn about her followers!

Tttttrassh
Debater
Debater

Post by Tttttrassh »

mslucymaree wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:02 pm
Have you guys seen all of the comments on her latest instagram pic? So many people are sick of her holiday photos, talking about how privileged she is and how she has changed!
Looks like a lot of people are realising that she doesn’t give a damn about her followers!
Yep. She was pissed (check her stories).

Immediately a flood of comments criticizing the “haters” rose to the top.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:57 pm
mslucymaree wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:02 pm
Yep. She was pissed (check her stories).

Immediately a flood of comments criticizing the “haters” rose to the top.
This woman is disgusting and her man looks like he smells of cat piss and farts. Why do we have to see their asses constantly?

I have to say though, that her body looks a little less underweight than before, maybe she is actually eating now.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

If those two ever procreate, that baby will end up in the Guinness Book of Records for being the first baby born with minus IQ points.

Return to “Niomi Smart”