Marzia Open Summary Thread - Collect all the evidence in here

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Marzia Open Summary Thread - Collect all the evidence in here

Post by Khorasson »

Hey everyone,

it’s time we set up a big Marzia summery thread. We keep getting new readers and users that are confused as to why Marzia of all people would receive so much criticism and negative feelings and we keep bringing up the same old examples every few weeks.

So many of us found great evidence and proof over the years. Therefore, we shall distribute skimming through all the old threads in order collect anything relevant in this thread. Once we are done, Weird Vagina can set up a read-only thread with everything nice and neatly explained, so all the information is in one place for people to see Marzia’s true face and new users can be refered to it.

1. Distributing the work
It would be great if anyone who wants to help setting this up can take on one thread – or half a thread, e.g. “the first 21 pages of thread number xy” and collect anything relevant that proves Marzia’s shenanigans and bad behavior (more on that in ‘2.’).
There is of course no deadline or such, so no worries if you don’t have the time to dedicate a lot of time regularly, that’s absolutely not necessary (and Marzia is really not worth that much of your time ;)). We are done when we are done.

I will take on thread n. 11 ‘Mrs. Depop Entrepreneur’ for now, as a whole.

2. What is relevant?
Marzia was never really involved in any big drama, which is one reason why people often are confused to see her being the subject of a lot of discussion. Along with her blog and almost all videos deleted, it’s even more tricky for others to see all the awful and questionable things she did.

The way I see it, there is ‘obvious’ bad behavior such as: the heavy copying of existing designs, overpricing of amateur work, tsuki (saying it’s ethical to justify the price while giving no clear explanation on why it is ethical and while she keeps shopping from unethical brands)

Then there are certain things people keep calling her because she keeps demonstrating them:

Lazy (e.g. lazy and very basic video content, wants to be writer, artist, fashion designer and what not but was not willing to get a degree/proper education for that, selling unfinished work, complained she couldn’t find work in Sweden when she actually got a dog sitter job and Felix ended up doing half of the work for her)

A hypocrite or downright liar (e.g. acting like an animal lover and giving the impression she lives vegan while not living vegan, neglecting her pets, wishing for an extremely questionable dog breed (albino pug), sells luxury bag as ‘carefully placed into a dust bag’ when there is video proof of said bag being cramped into messy wardrobe), all the “people just see me as Pedwiepie’s gf despite my hard work!” when she kept dragging him into videos or making most content about her relationship)

Extremely selfish (managing to always put the attention on her only, no matter what happens, most notoriously in the vomit blog post)

Other questionable behavior that highlights how she really is behind the scenes (like selling the stained bath suit on depop; being all ‘I’m so thin and can’t help it, needed a stick tattoo to remind myself it’s fine to be so thin’ while eating dishes bar of any calories or nutrition, complaining about basic things like ‘when Felix is not around I have to take care of the pets and bills all by myself!’, saying going to study art in Paris and get a fancy job (without having even been accepted at any university yet?) would have been the ‘easy road’ as compared to be PDP’s gf)

I suggest we state the issue with a brief explanation and add every proof and evidence we got on it, pictures, videos (there are many uploads of other people), link etc. There are even archive versions of her deleted blog available.
Let’s try to keep our collection as tidy as possible so Weird Vagina will have an easy job to select all relevant things for the read-only summary thread. :)

3. Topics that we maybe should refrain from
The shenanigans of Marzia’s family have been discussed a lot here as they are public. Her father’s fascism (supporting Mussolini, naming the pets after Mussolini and his wife), her brother’s creepy attitude of finding it hot that his gf Jennifer looked exactly like his sister, the whole Bisognin family openly feasting on Felix’ fame; however, I personally feel that this has not really anything to do with Marzia herself and in the end there is no reason to ‘blame’ her for bad behavior of her family; what do you guys think?
Also I personally think that any evidence that people brought up regarding their intimate life (Felix making questionable jokes on how he is ‘not getting a lot from her’, the things Brad shared) does not belong in a summary thread, it’s extremely private and not really relevant to proof any point of ours, no?

That’s it so far – if you have further ideas and suggestions to add to the mission go ahead.

- Probably some things will be collected here twice because several topics along with proof got discussed more than once, but that’s fine I think.

- There will probably be some disagreement on whether or not something is actually a good point or relevant, but I hope we can discuss that in a reasonable way, also in the end Weird Vagina will get to decide what should really go into the summary thread.

Happy digging!
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marzia Open Summary Thread - Collect all the evidence in here

Post by aimzalicious_ »

Thank you for collating this post Khorasson! I agree with you on point number 3 with not bringing Marzia's family into it and not bringing Marzia/Felix/Brad stuff into it either.

I will start from the early threads. I'll take on threads 1 and 2 tomorrow and post what I see with evidence. I'm thinking maybe the early threads might be a bit "kinder" on Marzia compared to all the evidence in the more recent threads but I'll do my best :tu:

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

Really well-written!
I might search for some stuff as well over the weekend, but I think a lot important points already been mentioned.

And I also agree with point 3. Unless it is something Marzia has talked about, but otherwise this thread should be about all the problematic things Marzia has said/done.

Momijishii
Learner
Learner

Post by Momijishii »

In a video (now deleted, if anyone saved archives to re-upload/snip) she proclaimed in a poor tone that she never fails in anything. ^^

Also, I initially made the observation about brows, which BlairWaldorfLel reinforced by compiling comparison screenshots:
Also, I for one believe that she's had fillers since before meeting Felix. Her brows today are a completely different shape from earlier years. I think she has had brow fillers done before to aid in lifting that area. Perhaps other things, too, but I wont speculate. ^^
After reading your comment i went to look at some old pics of her and i am now 100% convinced that she used to get botox brow lifts. If you type in botox brow lift or spock brows on google they look exactly like her old brows. This is what they used to look:

compared to now:

and here's a pic of a woman who also got botox and her eyebrows also went from straight to looking like this. They looks so much like Marzia's:

(that's the full article
https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.buzzfee ... lly-worked)
- Part 10, p.29

In relation to this, I also remember her (in another video, yet again, deleted ... or was it in that interview with PJ? hmm... ) claiming victimhood for being bullied online for the shape of her eyebrows, but that she couldn't help it, because that was their shape. Since, quite obviously, she self-inflicted these brows on herself, this was dishonest, misleading, and contrary to her persona. Regardless, she brought attention to something that she can't help for everyone to feel more compassionate about, which was also something she had surgically enhanced beforehand. She wanted to be admired for her unique eyebrows. She wanted to manipulate everyone to admire and compliment them.

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

^ Funnily enough someone in the very first thread I've just been reading said she "looks like she has awkward Botox" about her brows lmao

It's so funny going back to the very first threads you guys, people are so tame :rofl: But even back in 2013 people on here were complaining how boring and lazy her videos were and that she only has subscribers due to PDP. Here is just one of many comments along a similar vein:

Thread 1, page 25: Marzia is pretty and seems to have a good personality, but I really can't stand her. She is simply living such a luxurious life without any main focus/concept. Her channel consists of pretty much random videos that anybody could easily do with the right equipment.

Then comes the start of Marzia's many money-grabbing phases - the fashion design phase in 2014. She started with one dress design (lol) for La Petite Fille, I think the company is now out of business as the link posted on thread 1 page 29 no longer works. The dress can be seen here in a fashion "film" (if you can even call it that), I've found the video re-uploaded below:

This dress was priced at $60, the slip underneath it wasn't even included. Nice. It was available in one size only.

Next came the pair of shoes she "designed". These retailed at $209. Funnily enough, there was a pair in Forever 21 someone found around the same time that look very similar, see first pic attached. The second two pics are Marzia's designs. And so the subtle copying begins...

Not too much gossip on thread 1 guys, and a lot of the evidence has long since been deleted or links have expired. I'll take on thread 2 this coming week to find some more evidence, since I remember Marzia's next phase after the fashion design phase was trying to be a writer. Should make for interesting reading ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

This is a quote from the third thread, since the second one is already going to be searched through ;)
I cant believe how much I used to like Marzia. Like I used to want to be her, she seemed nice and down to earth but I've recently noticed how vain she is. Just from having a quick scan of her twitter favourites and tumblr, shes so self obsessed. She favourites screenshots of her videos with captions of "ur sO perFectt MArzia Omg!1" she favourites exclusively pictures and praise of herself and the same goes for tumblr, its nauseating. I'm all for people being confident, especially women but shes crossing the line into vanity. I remember seeing a video of her a while back and Felix and at the end hes saying something about her being prettier than him and shes like "i was pretty to start with" which rubbed me up the wrong way. I feel like shes the type of girlfriend where Felix has to constantly praise her, not even her videos, but purely for her looks. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much but..
With this

Long story short, this might seem like a playful teasing between each other, but to me Felix' answer seems really dodging, like Felix wants to avoid any fights. I had these kind of convo's with my ex, and he was also distant like this (one of the reasons we broke up). I would try to have a fun convo but my ex gave short answers without any emoji's. I think that shows that the other is not interested in the kind of humor you're trying to do.
That also shows Marzia's humour is different than Felix.

Sorry my explanation is a little vague, my point is, Felix is clearly not in the mood for a 'fun' (Marzia's humour) conversation, for whatever reason.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Topic:
Marzia selling used underwear on her depop, including bottoms and among them a bathsuit with dirt stains.

Interesting because:
Quite greedy and shameless to charge money for dirty bottom pieces;
Felix called a woman (Alinity on Twitch) out before for selling a used bra (would be great if anyone can provide the original video in which he did do that)

Original links of the items on her depop:
Bra, Body, dirty bathing suit

Pictures of said items (saved somewhere else in case she ever decided to delete her depop:

>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

anunnecessaryevil
Stalker
Stalker

Post by anunnecessaryevil »

Khorasson wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:59 am

Felix called a woman (Alinity on Twitch) out before for selling a used bra
Is this what you're talking about?

https://youtu.be/3CZYMfE5vLM?t=475
Time stamp: 7:55

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

I decided to lay out the evidence I found like how Khorasson did it above as it was a lot more concise :)

Topic: greedy and money grabbing phases

Interesting because: This girl will sell whatever shit possible to get money!

We've established in previous threads that Marzia comes from a upper middle class family, and has been photographed with designer bags when she and Felix first got together So she's never been exactly poor. Yet she still tries to constantly cash grab from her fans. Khorasson posted the infamous depop dirty clothes above. In thread 2, I look at Marzia's next attempts at being a "fashion designer".

She charged $60 for this. There's puckering on the shoulder seams, the peplum hem is waving, the collar is uneven and the fabric looks hella cheap.

Next is her "naughty or nice" dresses, $55 each, again they are sheer items with no slip underneath provided, so her fans would have to buy that separately.

Some pants and a blouse, prices shown below:

Then for the big reveal, her clothing line that she'd been working soooo hard on behind the scenes. The thing is, the prices are high. Skirts at $70, coat at $119, $12 for socks, $98 for a dress. Sorry guys, I searched for ages for pics of her full collection but couldn't find anything! However, I did find the $98 sundress on someone's depop. I also found a lookbook of another of her collections. Prices are probably sky high for that too, but Marzia doesn't mention pricing in the video and I can't find it online.

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

Topic: Marzia copies other artists

Interesting because: We've done loads of research on previous threads that will all be collated here, but I found an example early on thread 2 which people pointed out.

The original tattoo by Emily Tatty, posted on her tumblr:

Marzia's tattoo:

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Topic: Marzia copies other artists

Interesting because: Further proof on how little originality she has.

(We need to add who was the person who got the original tattoo, it's was probably discussed in some other thread)

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

Topic: How Felix and Marzia met

Interesting because: I know this summary thread is purely for Marzia, but the rags-to-riches story of Marzia moving to Sweden and both Felix and Marzia being "poor" and living off noodles, the famous "Felix selling hot dogs" story keeps coming up in the main threads. So I thought it would be useful for new users to add it here :)

I've included quotes and highlighted the most relevant parts.

V0guinglala posted a great post in the most recent thread, page 35, thread 12:
V0guinglala wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:19 am

Yes they've been selling their fans this sob story from the beginning, but as we've been over before, this is an exaggerated rags-to riches tale that keeps changing every time they tell it.

*Without going into again the fact that Felix already had a decent following by the time Marzia reached out to him*

The glaringly obvious elephant in the room is Felix’s family background, one of extreme wealth and privilege...which would be impossible to hide after a certain point, and I don’t even think he was making an attempt to do so anyway.

Who starts dating somebody and doesn’t eventually find out what their parents do for a living, and that they went to exclusive private schools and had a summer house? He had just dropped out of one of the best universities in Scandinavia before he met her. She was probably under the impression that he was going to go back if YT didn’t work out.

We all like to joke that he used to just be a no-name loser before fame... when the reality was he probably never really gave off the vibe of a loser.
To a provincial S. European girl, I’m sure he exuded an air of prívilage and mild sophistication. You don’t grow up as the offspring of two powerful CEOs, spending summers on sailing yachts...and magically become a “loser” just because your parents kick you out of the nest.
Quote from EFGirl, page 25, thread 9:
In the past she claimed that going to Sweden was a brave choice, but the real hard and courageous choice would have been to continue her education and try to build a career on her own. How many parents do you think would have happily said << Ok, building your future is not important, go and live with your recently met boyfriend even if you have no skill or way to sustain yourself! >>. She and Felix simply tell us that they were poor, but where did she get the money to travel to Sweden and overcome the hardships? Surely from her parents. As you all said, Felix was the one that brought the money home. He sold hot dogs and still could pay the rent of the apartment, all of the expenses and on top of that gift her a dog? (Ok, the money for the dog was a gift from the parents, but that only shows that they probably received a lot of financial aid). Her brave choice basically was going on vacation.
Quote from Khorasson, page 25, thread 9:
You know, when I started watching Marzia I actually thought they came from a modest to not-doing-so-well background. Or her at least. I remember on one of her traveling vlogs there was a comment like "It makes me upset to see that some people have everything and others have nothing". Marzia wrote a long reply among the lines of "When pdp and I got together we had nothing, we could barely afford a cup of noodles. We were not always used to this kind of lifestyle." Well, the months of "poverty" were because she had decided to follow him abroad without being able to find a job and he focused on the YT stuff because he knew he was heading for a contract and some stability. Back then I was like "oooh, so nice that they were so lucky to end up doing so well." Didn't fully realize that they had chosen their pennyless time themselves and that their families were doing very well.

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

Topic: Marzia's weight

Interesting because: questionable behaviour that indicates how she might be behind the scenes. What I'm going to discuss here is the stick tattoo she has to remind herself that it's okay to be skinny. Marzia claims to have been bullied for being slim. However, Marzia's behaviour towards food (the meals shown on her Instagram stories look like meals with very little nutrition) has been triggering for some users on the Marzia threads. This is classic Marzia - being careless as usual and not thinking for two seconds about what she’s doing/saying.

Quote from Khorasson, page 24, thread 9:

Still, why instead making a drama out of things like her weight. I remember a blog post in which she made a big deal about having been too thin as a teenager. Ok, if you were 1.90m high and 45kg it would probably seem strange to others, but with her height it's really doubtful that people mobbed her for being petite. Not sure how school in Italy work but in mine there was no such thing as too thin.
Both quotes from Auksva, page 24, thread 9:

She is really triggering eating disorders. She mentions how little she eats, how skinny she is and how much it was a problem growing up. For gods sake, she has a tattoo of a stick, to remind herself that it’s okay to be skinny. I specifically remember watching her LA vlogs. In one vlog she said to stop commenting about what she eats and how much she eats, but then the other vlog she shows all the food she eats (wich is indeed, not much and probably low in calories). She likes the attention that comes with being skinny and she knows what shes doing. Pretty much like in every aspect of her life.

“This [tattoo] is related to my body image. As I previously stated, growing up I felt awkward about my body, no matter how much I tried to eat I could not gain enough weight to look like the other girls. But now I cherish my body – although I constantly get comments on how skinny I am (even if I’m not THAT skinny anymore), on how I should eat a burger, on how I have no boobs and butt – I love it the way it is and I would change nothing about it. And so that fragile twig represents me, and it reminds me that everything has its own beauty"

She sees herself as “fragile” and wants people to see that way too, but in real life she is just insecure. What women wants to be fragile anyways? I thought you should be a strong healthy person, but she does whatever fits her aesthetics.
If anyone can find that picture of her weight loss throughout the years that was posted some threads back, please post it here! :D Also, some of her depop clothes are listed at a UK size 4 (US size 0) which shows how much weight she's lost.

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

aimzalicious_ wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:33 am
If anyone can find that picture of her weight loss throughout the years that was posted some threads back, please post it here! :D Also, some of her depop clothes are listed at a UK size 4 (US size 0) which shows how much weight she's lost.
Can't quote the original post by bananacho but you can find it here viewtopic.php?f=347&t=36337&start=675

Here are the pictures plus something Marzia wrote about her weight loss.
H7ps0pg.png
huiCNa8.png
kEpgaYs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lilli
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lilli »

SmashedCupCake wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:50 am
aimzalicious_ wrote:
Can't quote the original post by bananacho but you can find it here viewtopic.php?f=347&t=36337&start=675

H7ps0pg.png
huiCNa8.png
kEpgaYs.jpg
to me she looks way skinnier then 47/48 kg. also, she looks about the same on that pic as she does on the first picture, where she weights 43 kg.
im 160 cm, so just a bit shorter then her, and i would say with about 39/40 kg i looked like her (she seems to be pearshaped, like me). im now at 46-48 kg, and look much heavier then her. i could be wrong, but to me she looks more like shes on the same weight again as on the first pic.
im not sure what my spirit animal is, but im confident it has rabies.

Lilli
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lilli »

SmashedCupCake wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:50 am
aimzalicious_ wrote:

H7ps0pg.png
huiCNa8.png
kEpgaYs.jpg
her "i eat as much as a REGULAR person" lmao. she really thinks shes so special lol
im not sure what my spirit animal is, but im confident it has rabies.

Momijishii
Learner
Learner

Post by Momijishii »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:38 am
You’re right that her Landscape knits were “inspired”, but she took the idea from House of Sunny, not Lirika Matoshi. I’ve been meaning to post this for quite a while but obviously had trouble getting on. I think this may be her worst case of copying yet.

So House of Sunny have been doing a range called “Landscape” for a few years now. Basically just sweaters that are inspired by various seasonal landscapes. Some examples:

Then Marzia announced that she was releasing a “Landscape” range....of sweaters....that are seasonal...and look VERY similar to House of Sunny’s designs.

Marzia has worn their clothing before. Last year she wore their cardigan that has a similar vibe. Some people in the comments pointed out the similarities and House of Sunny replied with a sad face emoji.

The colors are different but everything else seems to be a direct copy. The sheer audacity to take another
artists designs and then to choose the same name? I was honestly shocked when I first saw it. I actually thought she was collabing with them but “forgot” to tag HoS.

endoftheworld321
Learner
Learner

Post by endoftheworld321 »

Marzia: make lazy simple DIY videos because her audience are "younger", complex videos are not good fit!

Also Marzia: charging $100 for a hoodie that most of her younger audience obviously have a problem affording

Step 1: Steal another artist's idea, and produce an overpriced product because it's made *ethnically* (I'm 100% sure charging higher prices and producing less products is her preferred way VS cheaper products but more in quantity). Because some dumb fans would buy it, why not take advantage of them?

Step 2: Use the money profited from the said product, and spend $35 to buy UNETHICAL fashion such as ASOS, zara brand/sub-brad, H&M brand/sub-brand, because those outfits are SOOOO cute!!!

Step 3: Re-sell unethical clothes on depop, for $15. It's second-hand! It's thrifting! Because some dumb fans would buy it, why not take advantage of them?

Q: Does Marzia practice ethical fashion with integrity and consistency?
A: No

Q: Does Marzia care more about wearing cute outfits herself than ethical fashion?
A: Yes

Q: Does Marzia care more about grabbing money than actually doing good to her fans?
A: Yes

How can she live with no shame is beyond me.

Clyde
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Clyde »

Hello,

Thank you for sharing. I also have the same analysis as you regarding his personality. In any case, she has a lot of followers on her social networks.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”