Jeffraud Starch: Newly Single Mink Murderer - Part 16

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jeffraud Starch: Newly Single Mink Murderer - Part 16

Post by Neonlights8 »

Jeffree is constantly poking his nose where it doesn't belong and calling people out but he hates when people do it to him lmao

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hamil »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Of course he does a sneak peak of his new collection because the lipstick nazi post is getting too much attention. So transparent.
'This new iconic hexagon is a first of its kind' lol
sdfsdfsd.png
Okay Jof. XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FlyingPancake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FlyingPancake »

Seems a weird time of year to launch a gothic vampiry looking palette. Halloween would’ve made more sense to me. Guess that’s why I don’t sell stuff :D

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Hamil wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:48 pm
Neonlights8 wrote:

Of course he does a sneak peak of his new collection because the lipstick nazi post is getting too much attention. So transparent.
'This new iconic hexagon is a first of its kind' lol

sdfsdfsd.png

Okay Jof. XD
He's delusional.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Melody7827 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:13 pm
Neonlights8 wrote:

"Artistry pallette" since when has he started calling his pallettes that. I'm looking at my blue blood and blood sugar and neither of them say that. My first thought reading that was the James charles artistry pallette

Another coincidence is the font. All his pallettes use a sans serif font. The feel of the script font is a little more reminiscent of KVD- maybe it's just me though

Maybe off topic, but does anyone else hate non rectangular pallettes? I have the fenty highlighter pallete that's an octagon and it's a bit uncomfortable to hold imo.

The packaging is super tacky and it's pretty inconsistent with the other 2 pallettes other than the name and I'm sure that clasp, luggage thing he uses
'The Artistry Palette' name doesn't soley belong to James - all Morphe owned palettes are called the artistry palette.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:48 pm
larrie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:41 pm
MissDelusional wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:03 am
These stans will rip KVD for her ugly past/present yet give J a pass. Um....Probably why they hate each other; familiarity breeds contempt.
That's bc Kat is a woman. We get ripped to shreds. Problematic males? No biggie! Let's continue to give them millions
His stans are ignorant hypocrites. They'll rip people to shreds for the tiniest things but jeffree could probably kill someone and they'd still love and support him.

They're angrier at whoever exposed lipstick nazi for digging up the past then they are at jeffree. It doesn't make sense.
Kat is just as problematic as J* and for many people it’s got nothing to do with gender or sex; they’re both just terrible people who get off on people picking one of them over the other. Also Kats dated multiple neo-nazi’s so yeah they’re just as bad as each other on this specific issue, it’s no wonder his stans are bringing it up.

Also the new blood palette... The last weird shaped pallette he tried didn’t work and has been discontinued already in JSC’s line why would you do it again? It looks like discount confectionary or cookies you get around Christmas in that shape and font so I’m keen to see if the packaging matches the inside in tackiness.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Pok wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:55 pm
Neonlights8 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:48 pm
larrie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:41 pm
MissDelusional wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:03 am
These stans will rip KVD for her ugly past/present yet give J a pass. Um....Probably why they hate each other; familiarity breeds contempt.
That's bc Kat is a woman. We get ripped to shreds. Problematic males? No biggie! Let's continue to give them millions
His stans are ignorant hypocrites. They'll rip people to shreds for the tiniest things but jeffree could probably kill someone and they'd still love and support him.

They're angrier at whoever exposed lipstick nazi for digging up the past then they are at jeffree. It doesn't make sense.
Kat is just as problematic as J* and for many people it’s got nothing to do with gender or sex; they’re both just terrible people who get off on people picking one of them over the other. Also Kats dated multiple neo-nazi’s so re just as bad as each other on this specific issue, it’s no wonder his stans are bringing it up.

Also the new blood palette... The last weird shaped pallette he tried didn’t work and has been discontinued already in JSC’s line why would you do it again? It looks like discount confectionary or cookies you get around Christmas in that shape and font so I’m keen to see if the packaging matches the inside in tackiness.
i absolutely agree. By knowingly and openly dating someone like that she was endorsing and enabling these people and probably had similar views herself. Jeffree and kat are cut from the same cloth. No wonder they were such good friends.

ColdBlooded1501
Debater
Debater

Post by ColdBlooded1501 »

The word "artistry" in certain eyeshadow palettes only means that the palette in question contains pressed pigments. It's just a way to cover your ass legally because pressed pigments can stain your eyelids.
:FU:

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Ugh. People really need to stop buying this garbage. How could they not have noticed the chocolate frog thing??

OT, but I spotted more Jafar merch in my city the other day. Before, it was a girl in her late teens in his sweatpants at the grocery store. The other day I was at a sushi restaurant and saw another woman in her early to mid-20s in one of his T-shirts. As much as I hate to admit it, he’s insanely popular. My city is not big at all, but he keeps popping up.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:18 am
Lipstick nazi? With swastikas? Holy shit. I actually always thought that Jeffree probably had a Jewish background because of his real last name. Um nope, apparently not. This is the most vile skeleton he’s got in his closet imo. Getting angry and spewing vitriol is one thing. This is a whole other thing.
I thought his last name was Jewish too.

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly »

guys... the palette was 100% renamed. Im guessing J read up on here and decided to change the name lmao

Post by Guest »

The purple hexagon box reminds me of the 'Quality street' boxed chocolates we get here at Christmas! lol...

He seems to have a new collection out every quarter, is that right? It's just ridiculous to constantly bring new shit out like that - and then have mystery boxes to get rid of it again, only to repeat that process over and over. But then his fans are stupid enough to continue to buy and finance this shit. I just don't see how people can't be over these products by now? It's all very similar so I don't really see why I'd need every damn palette.

Post by Guest »

angelfire117 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:20 pm

“Almost 20 years ago”...? Assuming it was during his MySpace days, it’d be 2004-2007? So approx 15 years. In which case he was at least 18 at the time, meaning an adult. People are acting like he was a kid but he’s been an adult capable of making (and dealing with the consequences of) his own decisions the whole time.
It's not like Jeffree Star has ever really said or done anything to truly atoned for those things either, has he?

These people that say "it's in the past!" often forget that's exactly where they want it to stay. They don't want it properly discussed. Because it will bring up the fact that they never really did anything much to change, let alone apologies or rectify these things.

It would ALMOST be admirable if he were to discuss it transparently and be truly sorry, and maybe explain how he got into - and then out of - the situation, and why... But honestly he would just end up make people feel sorry for him, and blaming others for his own decisions, and I have no time for that.

I have a feeling the only reason he was enabled to get 'out' of it so easily was because he was so femme, but I do still wonder about his security situation, and if his past may very well have a way of creeping up on him. Nazi's (just like any cult) don't like it when you leave and have ways of going after people they think have wronged the cause. It's like that song, you may check out, but you never leave.
Then other parts of me wonder if he's being financially backed by nazi entities, and I wonder if I've gone full conspiracy theorist. lol.

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the triple post, lame idea for a thead name:

Jeffree Wonka - and his Chocolate Box of ever-lasting releases...

or something to that effect - sure others can think of a better play on words along the theme, if you want!

Post by Guest »

With the whole Nazi and racism thing being brought up... It's crazy to me, how his fans can so easily excuse his past behaviors because they were "in the past" and "people change" :roll:

These same stans who cancelled Laura Lee and Kat Von D for things they did in the past (not excusing their behaviors at ALL, they're both still very problematic!)

It just doesn't make sense. Obviously KVD still openly does problematic things (marrying a Nazi, being an anti-vaxxer) and LL isn't an angel either, but it's not like Jeff is any different.

He is literally more problematic than both of these women! He constantly starts drama and continues to practice racist, sexist, elitist behavior! And he never gets called out on it.

People are so quick to forgive what he does, but any body else who's made a horrible mistake in their past can never be redeemed...

Why can't we just cancel them, and KEEP them cancelled :roll:

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:42 am
Sorry for the triple post, lame idea for a thead name:

Jeffree Wonka - and his Chocolate Box of ever-lasting releases...

or something to that effect - sure others can think of a better play on words along the theme, if you want!
Lol I love that thread name! And those ridiculous wigs he's wearing at the moment even look like Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka, I remember someone a few pages back said he looks like an e-girl Willy Wonka :rofl:

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeffraud Starch: Newly Single Mink Murderer - Part 16

Post by exposer »

Please note if someone is gonna make the next thread to put “Jeffree Star” in the title first instead of the funny name, because this helps it rank better in google. Maybe it’s time for a lipstick / Nazi / racism related thread name? Edit: oop I didn’t see other recommendations, I’m not trying to override others suggestions

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Jeffree (Nazi) Star: No drinking, no Man, just lies & stupid stans

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

FlyingPancake wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:34 pm
Neonlights8 wrote:

He announced a new launch coming weeks ago so hardly think it’s do to with that. I think people here overestimate how interested people actually are in what they’re saying sometimes.... also....looks like a Turkish delight box.
yes! it was giving me quality street ReALnEss ngl :lol:
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:35 pm
angelfiredelete17 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:20 pm

“Almost 20 years ago”...? Assuming it was during his MySpace days, it’d be 2004-2007? So approx 15 years. In which case he was at least 18 at the time, meaning an adult. People are acting like he was a kid but he’s been an adult capable of making (and dealing with the consequences of) his own decisions the whole time.
It's not like Jeffree Star has ever really said or done anything to truly atoned for those things either, has he?

These people that say "it's in the past!" often forget that's exactly where they want it to stay. They don't want it properly discussed. Because it will bring up the fact that they never really did anything much to change, let alone apologies or rectify these things.

It would ALMOST be admirable if he were to discuss it transparently and be truly sorry, and maybe explain how he got into - and then out of - the situation, and why... But honestly he would just end up make people feel sorry for him, and blaming others for his own decisions, and I have no time for that.

I have a feeling the only reason he was enabled to get 'out' of it so easily was because he was so femme, but I do still wonder about his security situation, and if his past may very well have a way of creeping up on him. Nazi's (just like any cult) don't like it when you leave and have ways of going after people they think have wronged the cause. It's like that song, you may check out, but you never leave.
Then other parts of me wonder if he's being financially backed by nazi entities, and I wonder if I've gone full conspiracy theorist. lol.
i was 100% be done to hear anyone's crazy, wild theories on jeff like this...truth is stranger than fiction sometimes...
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Return to “Jeffree Star”