MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

Post by Guest »

Continue!

Knock it off arguing if Damien is cute or not. You’re allowed to say he is and he isn’t. This is a gossip forum and it’s an opinion. She chose to display this baby everywhere from minute one.

Be respectful of each other’s opinions please.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

Post by lotus »

I will just say I hope he doesn’t grow up to look like Rat or act like either of his parents .

booksandchampagne
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by booksandchampagne »

Lmao MegaComplicatedDelivery, love it

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

RoseGoldie wrote:There are some threads in this site where babies are off limits even when their lousy parents show them because let’s face it, they are innocent and have not chosen to be displayed everywhere. Taking shots at babies is really low imo, but to each their own, if it makes you feel good saying those things about a child, well, it’s y’alls decision.

On the other hand, meg just got her perfect excuse not to do anything productive for the rest of her life. Before it was pregnancy, now it’s the kid. It’s always something preventing her to do her job. We all knew this was gonna happen. The birth video will be uploaded late February and it’ll be so many angles of the hospital floor and people’s half faces that it’s not even worth the wait. She will not show the part of her pushing or anything like that, because God forbid someone hear her make those pushing sounds. That video will be filled with slow music and will name something like Difficult Birth Vlog?!?!—EmOtIOnAL
I’m shocked they didn’t hire a videographer

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Dang I’m sad CashRat didn’t make it in title

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

I think he’s cute. Definitely cuter than Casey’s poor kid. Just sucks he has two idiots for parents, but I feel like megs parents will be stepping in a lot. I like the name too, yeah it’s trendy but it’s way better than the others she had mentioned during her baby name video.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I don't really have an opinion on whether he's cute or not, just looks like a normal baby to me. I do think it's good that he looks more like meg (because rat isn't cute lol) but I do think it kind of sucks he got Meg's nose. Meg isn't ugly but I've always thought her nose was, it's just too big and wide for her face in my opinion.

kstealx
Talker
Talker

Post by kstealx »

I know this is said all the time but it couldn’t be more obvious she reads here....now she keeps showing Greyson. I do hope they’re getting Grey out for exercise and playing with him. He seems sad and left out. I know there’s a new baby but it doesn’t look like Rat is working one of them can just take Grey out quickly or play with him.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

kasey anthony jr lmfaoo omg
cant wait to here in a month or 2 from now why this delivery was so complicated yet was able to leave the hospital the next day and why she isnt chest feeding

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

So I think either Meg breast pump or formula for the baby to eat. Ant is burping the baby!!! Its odd the Meg quite be afraid to handle, but Ant knowing how to do his first child, possibly for 6 months or 1 year with Bella and left her mom and Bella to moved in with Meg.

Post by Guest »

kstealx wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:53 am
I know this is said all the time but it couldn’t be more obvious she reads here....now she keeps showing Greyson. I do hope they’re getting Grey out for exercise and playing with him. He seems sad and left out. I know there’s a new baby but it doesn’t look like Rat is working one of them can just take Grey out quickly or play with him.
Honestly, for Greyson's sake they need to give him to her parents or someone who's a lot more active than they are. Anthony is more than capable of taking Grey for a walk/playing outside BUT he has to show us that he's a great dad on Instagram lol

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

did we blow through that last thread in record time? lol

i find it interesting that rat has already posted 4 pics on his feed of the baby to meg's only 1 photo

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

helloelephant wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:37 am
did we blow through that last thread in record time? lol

i find it interesting that rat has already posted 4 pics on his feed of the baby to meg's only 1 photo

I'm thinking that Ant is glad he have a boy, not a girl who he does already have one. And Meg, of course, she wanted a girl!

wiscovlogger
Learner
Learner

Post by wiscovlogger »

soooo they're both stay at home parents lol can you imagine explaining that to people?

"yeah so my wife works from home which is great because she can stay home with the baby and then i don't work at all so that's great too because i can also stay home with the baby"

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Haha I am so glad you put Casey Anthony Jr in the title. I hope she catches wind of that one, although her dumb ass probably doesn’t even get the reference.
Also, I feel so bad for Grey. He looked so sad and neglected in one Instagram story I saw. At least he’s still alive tho

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

wiscovlogger wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am
soooo they're both stay at home parents lol can you imagine explaining that to people?

"yeah so my wife works from home which is great because she can stay home with the baby and then i don't work at all so that's great too because i can also stay home with the baby"
No he works. Helping her "manifest" all this free shit.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I tagged Megan in this. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:11 pm
I tagged Megan in this. :rofl:
and its sad because really shes only done 2 of those 6 things. financial success might be one as well for her considering she makes money for doing nothing, but im not counting it cause she still cant afford a house of her own on her and ants salary sooooo like she probably makes an average to less than average salary

mountainhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainhoney »

following this shit show

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

mnunez55 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:27 pm
WHO THE FUCK CARES IF MEG IS BREASTFEEDING OR NOT. AS LONG AS KADEN IS BEING FED. BREASTFEEDING IS HARD AS SHIT. YALL NEED TO RELAX AND EAT YERRRR FUCKIN EGGGGGSSSSS ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
youre absolutely right, as long as hes being fed.
but to be honest... i think i just want to hear her talk about breast feeding again just to see if she says chest feed or not cause at this point its fucking hilarious to me
"it was uncomfortable when he latched on to the upper center portion of my chest and i didnt like rat boy starring at me, so we bought formula"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Megan Leigh”