MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

bronzedbrunette

Re: MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

Post by bronzedbrunette »

It seems like she just wanted to be pregnant. And then she forgot there’s a baby at the end lol. She also forgot being a mother is 24/7. Damn, I’m glad Anthony is stepping up or that poor baby would starve and sit in a wet diaper all night. I hope for the sake of the baby she develops a bond with him soon. It’s sad but sometimes it does take a days, weeks or even months to really feel that bond. It’s not always immediate.

Lola1234567
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lola1234567 »

Anyone else think it’s ridiculous how she complained about nurses coming in all the time to check on her and change her pads. I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but are you kidding that is there job and it is for your safety. My nurses where so caring when I had my baby I never took it as a bother. But if they wouldn’t have came in I can hear her already. Complain complain is all she ever does. Someone needs a reality check. So ungrateful.

mfarrell35
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mfarrell35 »

I agree with all these posts about her being detached (bc let’s be real nothing brings her TRUE happiness bc she’s an empty person lol)..BUT I also think she purposely focuses on showing her rat boy being loving, caring, and mr mom to try to prove that he CARES about this baby and is actually a good father. And probably also as a dig to Maria. Subconsciously it has always bothered her or somehow made her insecure that he had a kid with someone else, so this is her way of showing off. A way of trying to prove everyone wrong about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

This isnt PPD by a long shot just bec shes detached. Meg has ALWAYS been a cold person. We see and saw it with Bella, grayson, and every person in her life. People can hate Anthony all they want but if it wasn't for Anthony that child would not be taken care of & would be taken away by family or cps. There is no way Megan is going to be able to handle Anthony being gone for even a little bit. Megan is completely (abnormally) dependent on Anthony for everything and to do basic adult tasks. She needs his validation and help with EVERTHING.

I'll never forget Megan's breakdown when anthony left to California for that small time. It was absolutely telling the severe degree of reliance that she had/has on him. All her earlier Vlogs when he was working were her literally whining, complaining, and crying that she had to bring in the bags herself, that she was all alone by herself, that she had to eat & cook by herself & that he wasn't around to help her with stuff ect. Everyone remembers her breakdown of her sitting on her floor next to her couch, right? Prior to that there's so many vlogs of her saying that she prefers Anthony to be at home all day with her.. Megan never wanted Anthony to be away from her working and there's no way in hell shes going to let him get a job & leave the house now. She'll never be able to hold down her house and baby w/o ant there. Anthony can say goodbye to ever having a night out with his friends.

When Anthony has finally had enough, is frustrated and wants to get a part-time job to get away from home, (which is completely normal) in my opinion, you can guarantee Megan is going to make it impossible for him and have constant meltdowns.

I can't even imagine all the hysterical crying & blow ups that are going on right now bec kaden isn't responding to her the way she expects him to. That smirk on her face and insta posts/vlog that she is sooo happy with kaden & being s mom looks fake AF and forced as possibly could be. I don't believe it is that way for one second and behind that camera some real shit is going on. I always knew that would be the case after she had the baby in comparison to what she showed online. Smokescreen.

I see a bunch of the following right now and forever... while hysterically crying & screaming, she'll yell, "Aaaaannnthony he won't stop crying....he wont let me change his diaper, hes not burping, come and do it pleeease" as she pushes kaden into ants arms & storms off crying in a corner. Theres going to be a shitload of Anthony trying to console her but he'll grow tired of that pretty damn fast, as anyone would. Shes unfit 2 be a mother. Ant may be a deadbeat but he can grow out of that BUT megans temperment, personality, inability to cope, lack of independence, total dependence on others, being afraid of everything, and a cold, non-maternal motherly instinct is who megan is at her core and none of that is going to go away. Kaden will suffer and she's going to make life miserable for every single person around her.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

bronzedbrunette wrote:It seems like she just wanted to be pregnant. And then she forgot there’s a baby at the end lol. She also forgot being a mother is 24/7. Damn, I’m glad Anthony is stepping up or that poor baby would starve and sit in a wet diaper all night. I hope for the sake of the baby she develops a bond with him soon. It’s sad but sometimes it does take a days, weeks or even months to really feel that bond. It’s not always immediate.
I personally think she just wanted to tie Anthony to her forever. It’s really sad. She coulda got therapy and got herself a real man.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

Anyone else find it odd she still refers to Kaden as “baby” or “the baby?” Like he has a name... he has a gender.

Megs behavior is seriously concerning to me. She’s acting the exact same way my sister did after she gave birth (she ended up developing postpartum psychosis as I’ve mentioned here before, only because I see the signs in Megan, especially now that I’m seeing how she interacts with Kaden and it’s eery).

She is a ticking time bomb. I am not a fan of Anthony and never will be but kutos to him for stepping up and doing 90% of the work.

Megan is not a grateful person by nature but I wish she could realize how lucky she is to have an unemployed husband right now. She wouldn’t survive one day taking care of Kaden alone right now.

Post by Guest »

bronzedbrunette wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:56 pm
It seems like she just wanted to be pregnant. And then she forgot there’s a baby at the end lol. She also forgot being a mother is 24/7. Damn, I’m glad Anthony is stepping up or that poor baby would starve and sit in a wet diaper all night. I hope for the sake of the baby she develops a bond with him soon. It’s sad but sometimes it does take a days, weeks or even months to really feel that bond. It’s not always immediate.
I skipped over majority of the vlog, but from what I did see, it looked everyone but her is excited about Kaden! For someone who so badly wanted a baby, (felt like she was meant to be a mom) must have forgotten all the responsibility that comes with it. This isn't a baby doll that you can throw in the corner when you get tired of it; he's a human being! As much as I can't stand Anthony, I will give him some credit for stepping up and taking care of Kaden since I haven't seen Megan do much of anything except hold him and post a ton of insta stories.

xoangelicchic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoangelicchic »

RenAsh04 wrote:
bronzedbrunette wrote:
I skipped over majority of the vlog, but from what I did see, it looked everyone but her is excited about Kaden! For someone who so badly wanted a baby, (felt like she was meant to be a mom) must have forgotten all the responsibility that comes with it. This isn't a baby doll that you can throw in the corner when you get tired of it; he's a human being! As much as I can't stand Anthony, I will give him some credit for stepping up and taking care of Kaden since I haven't seen Megan do much of anything except hold him and post a ton of insta stories.
Yes I agree!! She had an expectation vs reality about motherhood and it hit her hard. I can see her giving Anthony a guilt trip like “baaaabe I can’t I just had a baby, I hurt” and then after 2 months he better put his foot down and tell her to mother up. Also, nothing against not breastfeeding but

I knew that bitch would be too lazy to do it Image
She can’t commit to anything.

mnguye55
Talker
Talker

Post by mnguye55 »

Meg had this baby so she could use as an accessory & play dress up. She wanted to try to boost her views as being a family channel SMH. I feel so bad for this poor child being raised by Ant & Meg! Sadly since Ant is such a terrible guy, his son will most likely turn out the same way... Kids are sponges; if they see their parent acting a certain way, they'll think it's ok to act that way as well. I pray their son doesn't become a deadbeat dad in the future.

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

Kylie Dennison talks in her video the other day about one of the executives of an MLM who just became a mother who overshares too much on social media. The video ends on Kylie giving her opinion on the trend of having children to boost someone's personal business. Someone needs to message it to Meg.

starts around 14:30

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

purpleturple wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:09 am
Kylie Dennison talks in her video the other day about one of the executives of an MLM who just became a mother who overshares too much on social media. The video ends on Kylie giving her opinion on the trend of having children to boost someone's personal business. Someone needs to message it to Meg.

omg i 100% thought the same thing when i watched this!! its 100% like meg for sure. except shes not even working as hard as an MLM hun to post content.

Teekay
Learner
Learner

MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

Post by Teekay »

purpleturple wrote:Kylie Dennison talks in her video the other day about one of the executives of an MLM who just became a mother who overshares too much on social media. The video ends on Kylie giving her opinion on the trend of having children to boost someone's personal business. Someone needs to message it to Meg.

Does anyone know who the over sharing mother is, I wanna peep her IG or YouTube Image

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

Teekay wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:27 am

Does anyone know who the over sharing mother is, I wanna peep her IG or YouTube Image

No clue. In the video it was said she works for Beachbody. I'm sure if you do some digging you can find her

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

RenAsh04 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:40 am
bronzedbrunette wrote:
she felt like she was put on this earth to be a mom until she realized she was having a boy lmfaoo

sw4075
Talker
Talker

Post by sw4075 »

In her vlog she made it obvious that she told everyone not to kiss on the baby... why meg? You were sick and kissing on your newborn nephew. Geesh talk about a self centered bitch.

Katiedid342
Debater
Debater

Post by Katiedid342 »

Update everyone: CHRISTA FINDS OUT HER GENDER TOMORROW OR FRIDAY.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

Megan is going to hate how much attention is on Christa and not on her miserable ass pretending to be happy at home with “the baby” :rofl:

magicbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by magicbaby »

mfarrell35 wrote:I agree with all these posts about her being detached (bc let’s be real nothing brings her TRUE happiness bc she’s an empty person lol)..BUT I also think she purposely focuses on showing her rat boy being loving, caring, and mr mom to try to prove that he CARES about this baby and is actually a good father. And probably also as a dig to Maria. Subconsciously it has always bothered her or somehow made her insecure that he had a kid with someone else, so this is her way of showing off. A way of trying to prove everyone wrong about him Image

THIS!!! ImageImageImage

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Katiedid342 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:23 pm
Update everyone: CHRISTA FINDS OUT HER GENDER TOMORROW OR FRIDAY.

Fingers crossed for a girl!!!

Post by Guest »

If christa has a girl meg will try to quietly switch Kaden and the little girl after she’s born. 🤣

Return to “Megan Leigh”