Sweaty Hope Fletcher and the Deathly Bore - Part 22

Poothie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sweaty Hope Fletcher and the Deathly Bore - Part 22

Post by Poothie »

Tbh depending on what happens with the virus they made need to shut the theatres temporarily. Cassie may have more time on her hands than she thought. If that’s the case there will be no excuse for producing another rushed and rubbish novel.

iDream
Learner
Learner

Post by iDream »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:25 pm
any title suggestions for the new thread?
Well, this one has 25 votes so far so I hope people still want to go with it? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Poothie wrote:Tbh depending on what happens with the virus they made need to shut the theatres temporarily. Cassie may have more time on her hands than she thought. If that’s the case there will be no excuse for producing another rushed and rubbish novel.
Yes there will. The excuse is that she can’t write Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

girasole1840
Informer
Informer

Post by girasole1840 »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:35 pm
Poothie wrote:Tbh depending on what happens with the virus they made need to shut the theatres temporarily. Cassie may have more time on her hands than she thought. If that’s the case there will be no excuse for producing another rushed and rubbish novel.

The comments I've read seem to suggest that corona is being given as the reason to cover up the actual reason eg. It won't be ready, issues with creatives etc

rngline
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rngline »

girasole1840 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:45 pm
Ellie1003 wrote:

The comments I've read seem to suggest that corona is being given as the reason to cover up the actual reason eg. It won't be ready, issues with creatives etc
Saying it’s because of coronavirus doesn’t sound right to me, it sounds like an excuse as you say. I don’t understand why they haven’t just said it’s being pushed back a few weeks and leave it at that, shows delay their opening all the time, some with much less notice. I’m not sure tickets are even on sale yet but if they are, with six months notice they have plenty of time to organise replacements/refunds for people who have bought tickets already. It just sounds like they’re trying to take the responsibility for the delay off themselves.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

jojo86
Debater
Debater

Post by jojo86 »

rngline wrote:
girasole1840 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:45 pm
Ellie1003 wrote:

Saying it’s because of coronavirus doesn’t sound right to me, it sounds like an excuse as you say. I don’t understand why they haven’t just said it’s being pushed back a few weeks and leave it at that, shows delay their opening all the time, some with much less notice. I’m not sure tickets are even on sale yet but if they are, with six months notice they have plenty of time to organise replacements/refunds for people who have bought tickets already. It just sounds like they’re trying to take the responsibility for the delay off themselves.
It's too early to push back the opening due to the corona virus..

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”