Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

fifi420
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by fifi420 »

bluepenguin211 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:54 am
I still can't get over her pronunciation of vitiligo in the podcast... it's clear she has no idea what it is. Why mention something to thousands of people and not even do a simple google search about what it is. It's so frustrating. She has so much time and just doesn't care. Already unsubscribed from her youtube account and insta. I just can't handle her not caring about anything anymore.

Also, she's soo obsessed with the bachelor. It's one thing to watch the show, but it's just about the only thing she talks about with passion recently. Also, she puts so much care into her bachelor tweets when maybe only a few people care about whether she does it or not.
It is disappointing to see how her channel has transitioned since she quit the 9-5. Even though "influencing" isn't something I would want to do (I'm way too private of a person), I actually find it really fascinating and I think it's actually really awesome to make a living by being creative and having a platform to inspire people. I think it's fun to watch people who are passionate and excited about what they do. You're so right that Brooke comes across like she doesn't give a shit about anything and it makes her content really blah.

it's so awesome to have the time, money, and opportunities to create something meaningful or even just entertaining/funny. I'm sure when she worked full time she probably met her deadlines, did the proper research involved in whatever she was trying to sell, and set goals for herself. Now that she's self employed, she comes across as really uninterested, uninspired, and bored.

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

I thought she was living her best life post grad. Everyone knows including her that she’s not happy. Leaving her 8-5 was a huge mistake. The only one thriving after leaving their 8-5 is Katy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

omgmegan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by omgmegan »

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:07 am
Lili2345 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:17 pm
Does she think through any of what she posts to social media? Maybe you can't find a man because you project every negative emotion onto PUBLIC social media accounts with at least 10K followers on each. No man wants his business blasted all over especially not to strangers. If I match you on Hinge, then look you up and I see this, I'm running far the fuck away.
Ooooof I’m not trying to be mean about someone’s mom but holy shit her mom looks terrible here. When will Brooke learn that sharing all her feelings on the internet is not a personality trait. This is the worst tiktok I’ve ever seen

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

the podcast today was insufferable. brooke was saying how happy she was on valentines day, but her insta stories were CLEARLY different. wearing black, complaining about being single, making sarcastic jokes, saying men are trash....yeah brooke, real uplifting. she's such a liar. i feel like both her and danielle just go along with whatever the other one says. such a joke. and i cannot stand when they both do that stupid vocal fry voice. oh my GOD. also when they go off on tangents about side conversations??? so unprofessional. this entire podcast is such a joke. this was my first time listening in weeks and yeah im gonna stick to not listening

aflseniors09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aflseniors09 »

Has Brooke considered doing any of these things, rather than having Twitter fingers? Big hypocrite energy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Or, Brooke, alternatives to taking time out of your day to whine on social media:

Get a fucking job
Go to a therapist
Do some volunteer work
Come up with some creative content
Upload said content in a timely manner
Get off your high horse

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

Funny how she mentions getting a hobby because she recently admitted to not having any. I think SHE needs to get a hobby... and a life. Big Loser Energy!

Post by Guest »

Happy_one wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:28 am
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:27 am
Or, Brooke, alternatives to taking time out of your day to whine on social media:

Get a fucking job
Go to a therapist
Do some volunteer work
Come up with some creative content
Upload said content in a timely manner
Get off your high horse
did she ever upload that coffee review video? Thank you :rofl:
why do people on here keep asking about a coffee review video? It’s not happening...what don’t you people understand?

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

why does she only talk out of one side of her mouth lmaoo (referencing her recent insta story about tik tok)

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

I wonder why ~bestie~ Gretchen hasn't set Brooke up with one of her single guy friends or one of Max's friends? Between BU, Brown and hockey, they must know some single guys. *big smirk* Perpetually single Brooke, can't get a date and no one wants to set up their friends with her either. And FTR, I don't believe she ever went out on those Tinder/IG dates or whatever the fuck those videos were. She was copying a Katy Bellotte video from December right down to the black title card at the very end, saying "it went well." I simply don't believe that any normal, attractive, dateable guy would swipe right on this bitch.

Tropical_Triangle
Talker
Talker

Post by Tropical_Triangle »

aflseniors09 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:26 am
Has Brooke considered doing any of these things, rather than having Twitter fingers? Big hypocrite energy.
Brooke can fuck off with this shit 🙄 her tweets are pretty much the same thing she’s bitching about, only difference is Twitter is public so she looks like a total moron

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Yeah what happened to all of the stuff Brooke said she would do without her 8-5? Didn’t she want to start a company/brand? I truly hope she can look back at this time in her life in a few years and see just how truly pathetic she has been the last 5 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

RachelRatface wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:06 am
I wonder why ~bestie~ Gretchen hasn't set Brooke up with one of her single guy friends or one of Max's friends? Between BU, Brown and hockey, they must know some single guys. *big smirk* Perpetually single Brooke, can't get a date and no one wants to set up their friends with her either. And FTR, I don't believe she ever went out on those Tinder/IG dates or whatever the fuck those videos were. She was copying a Katy Bellotte video from December right down to the black title card at the very end, saying "it went well." I simply don't believe that any normal, attractive, dateable guy would swipe right on this bitch.
I always thought they were fake too. She wants to copy Katy and she did it all for views. If she’s claiming she’s going out on dates, why would she be so hung up on Shane? Showing all that hurt on social media. If you’re dating and seeing other guys Shane wouldn’t even be crossing her mind. 100% fake. This girl ain’t dating. When she claimed she was hanging out in LA with a guy from Georgia all that sounded so fake. That bitch never vlogs when she’s on vacation. She’s lazy. I knew she was copying Katy. Everything she said on that GRWM for a date Katy said the same shit. Also, the snap she posted for her moms birthday on ig that said “you can do better.” Imagine being a grown woman bashing a 20 something year old because he didn’t want anything to do with your crazy daughter. Both of them are pathetic.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Why is her mom wearing a free people camo shirt? You’re 50!! Go shop at Loft Ann Taylor or the women’s department at Macy’s. Not the juniors section! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Post by Guest »

Does it drive anyone else nuts when she does this with her fingers? Like who doesn’t know how to do air quotes correctly?

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

24601 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:20 am
Yeah what happened to all of the stuff Brooke said she would do without her 8-5? Didn’t she want to start a company/brand? I truly hope she can look back at this time in her life in a few years and see just how truly pathetic she has been the last 5 months
she said she wanted to start a company and LITERALLY the only idea she was able to even come up with to say out loud was..... robes. lmfao. she obviously never had any plans to actually start a business or company, she quit so she could be a lazy bum all day, every day. she's created literally zero original content in her time since quitting - it's just been repetitive vlogs in which she vlogs about vlogging. just nothing of substance.

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:03 am
Why is her mom wearing a free people camo shirt? You’re 50!! Go shop at Loft Ann Taylor or the women’s department at Macy’s. Not the juniors section! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
So, what should women in their 50s do... stay at home, hidden from society, and wear matronly clothes for the rest of their lives? Should they give up on themselves and realize their "prime", aka their reproductive years, has passed? Is age the criterion we want to continue using to judge ourselves? Women don't become less valuable, a burden or an embarrassment as they age, they should be able to express themselves and wear anything they want... just like anybody else.

P.S. Last time I checked Jennifer Lopez was 50 and I'm quite sure she didn't wear anything from Macy's at the Superbowl.

Post by Guest »

Brooke telling people on Twitter to get a hobby and then literally says in today’s video: “I don’t really have a hobby.”

Practice what you fucking preach, Brooke.

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

aflseniors09 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:26 am
Is this a list of all the things she tried, and obviously failed at, when she was calling out the guy who "broke up" with her last year?

Return to “Brooke Miccio”