ParanoidPiink - Who Stole My Wooden Spoons?! (Part 59)

Re: ParanoidPiink - Who Stole My Wooden Spoons?! (Part 59)

Post by Guest »

Screenshot_20200210-223220_Facebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Dahltyn for sure has Stockholm syndrome. Like even Roxanne is making a clown out of him on Scams YouTube video comments. Dude move on she’s making a mockery out of you. This whole shit show started because she wanted to hurt him. And it’s not speculation at this point. When you have a 3 week old baby you parent that kid. If parenting isn’t possible you don’t do the polar opposite and get coked out on a bender. Like come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FerdaClout
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by FerdaClout »

Sere_nity wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:52 pm
Screenshot_20200210-222858_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200210-222910_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200210-223058_Facebook.jpg

Well, well, well. Now we know how scammy really feels.
So she's a typical middle class boomer? I'm not shocked lol. Just another Karen, I'm pretty sure Geoff is the same.

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chrissykin »

Side bitch sparkles ~ new thread name? ;)

PiinkShade
Learner
Learner

Post by PiinkShade »

Piinkstepmom gets my vote

2tru
Talker
Talker

Post by 2tru »

I am really surprised she hasn't turned off the comments on her you tube video.

Also I vote for Piinkwarts Plague

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Jayylove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jayylove »

Whats the tea ?

Post by Guest »

Screenshot_20200211-005009_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200211-004955_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200211-005400_Twitter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Holy shit did I miss out while I was away jesus. I saw her posts on SC but figured she was trolling again. Glad y'all were on the case so I could catch up!

My suggestion for the next thread is SnortiingSparkles, since she's definitely on something lmfao.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

Chrissykin wrote:Side bitch sparkles ~ new thread name? ;)
Hahaha yes SiidebitchSparkles

BettyBam
Learner
Learner

Post by BettyBam »

Sere_nity wrote:Ouch! This has to be a punch in the gut to her, because uts true!
Screenshot_20200210-222117_YouTube.jpg
What does it say? I can't see :(

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Sere_nity wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:52 pm
Screenshot_20200211-005009_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20200211-004955_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200211-005400_Twitter.jpg
Seems like hes starting to crack, but i dont think he will fully! She has something over him that is keeping him hush hush and his nose stuck up her ass!
He clearly loves being treated like shit, and thats why he sticks up for her, and keeps running back.
Calling it now, as soon as this thing with Austin doesnt work out, dolphin will be back on the couch with his Vancouver cunucks blanket. Hes an idiot, and part of this problem.

Also, her mom is clueless! Her daughter can seriously do no wrong! Its too bad her daughter has become one of those most hated and failed people.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Wow, so she's manipulated everyone in her life pretty much into thinking she's this perfect little angel. Everyone can try and defend her all they want - NO ONE is buying it! Like, you could try and come up with any excuse. ANYTHING! But the fact of the matter is she jumped on this guy who JUST had a child with someone else - that doesn't make her look good no matter how you try and twist everything! And she sees nothing wrong with it! They're all a bunch of morons.

I find it hysterical that she hasn't learned yet that all these younger people are just using her because she has a house they can party at. If she were in some apartment building somewhere, none of this would be going on :rofl: Has she kicked Alexis to the side yet? Because we haven't seen her at all. She just all of a sudden has this new group she's hanging around. She's so fucking cringey.

Post by Guest »

For those who couldn’t see the screenshots posted. It was Dahltyn saying he was thrown away like garbage after he defended Scam (yet again) on twitter then her mom made a mockery of him on YouTube lmao.
ImageImage

Post by Guest »

Whoever was behind the piinkscamsparkles account if you’re on here you should put it back up lol. Minus the baby/ex baby mama. I just read lots of comments on YouTube that people are catching up on the drama and being told to go to that account but it’s not available anymore

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Here4TeaTime1 wrote:Whoever was behind the piinkscamsparkles account if you’re on here you should put it back up lol. Minus the baby/ex baby mama. I just read lots of comments on YouTube that people are catching up on the drama and being told to go to that account but it’s not available anymore
Unfortunately I think it was deleted by instagram. Any account like that is deleted SUPER fast. That’s why biss.spil (Stephanie Soo’s trashing account on ig) has been deleted and remade 5+ times now.

therealcherhorowitz
Learner
Learner

Post by therealcherhorowitz »

Sere_nity wrote:
Screenshot_20200210-222858_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200210-222910_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200210-223058_Facebook.jpg

This story about this girl happened in my city a few months ago so I may be partial but those comments are disgusting! What happened to Sam being woke AF and possibly a member of the lgbtq+ community herself?? (her words... not mine!)

Post by Guest »

I have no doubt that Scam is proud of herself. Yes ultimately it's his responsibility but she is NOT helping the situation by enabling him. I don't think for a second Scam would say "I think you should go back home to your family". Shes too selfish and is probably LOVING that this guy chose her over his whole ass family.
Screenshot_20200211-115910_Facebook~2.jpg

Post by Guest »

Shes in damage control mode on twitter. Posted a video of her making a remark about gay people and got blocked instantly because she knows homophobia will push her channel over the edge of failure.

Post by Guest »

therealcherhorowitz wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:53 am
Sere_nity wrote:

This story about this girl happened in my city a few months ago so I may be partial but those comments are disgusting! What happened to Sam being woke AF and possibly a member of the lgbtq+ community herself?? (her words... not mine!)
And yet she agrees with michelle saying the society is a joke.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”