ParanoidPiink - Who Stole My Wooden Spoons?! (Part 59)

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: ParanoidPiink - Who Stole My Wooden Spoons?! (Part 59)

Post by MilkandSugar » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:46 am

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 am
Whattheduck wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:41 pm
PiinkFart wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 pm

Apologies for the double post but I needed to talk about the tragic mess that is her new nails. She usually gets ugly designs but they’re decently done.. wtf is this MESS??? They look lumpy and why does she not get them trimmed or shaped?? It’s like she glued on the tips, smacked some acrylic on, and dumped a jar of polish on top.
Agreed! When she posted a video of the nail tech putting on that weird shimmer, I knew there would be no saving these...1st, there's the required outdated, tacky motif of that deformed playboy bunny like she's some kind of girl next door (scam, hugh has BEEN dead, let it go) 2nd, there's that poorly applied gross looking glitter and 3rd some SUPER low quality looking rhinestones. She keeps spamming her snap story with close up videos of her nails and they're just awful. These really just look like low-budget, tacky messes even beyond what she usually gets. I'm really starting to miss the mall nail salon days when she would show off some glitter french design in a couple of vlogs, but not constantly post about some children's design she got painted onto deformed acrylic claws.
What bothers me even more than the shitty designs is the fact that they're so WIDE. All the nails look the same damn size, like the person just glued 10 thumb nails to her fingers and called it a day.
And they’re all so goddamn thick. Look at how thick they are at the cuticles. And the middle finger on her left hand is just absolutely tragic.

Here4TeaTime1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here4TeaTime1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:47 am

I can’t imagine being 30 years old and waiting for someone to come over so they can video tape my hideous nails with a music clip. Like you know she calculates the video clip and has to pick the right song and everything just to showcase this mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sere_nity
Debater
Debater

Post by Sere_nity » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 am

The saddest part about all of this is that scam is surrounded by people who hate her, from her friends to her filler lady to her nail tech to her hair dresser lmao. Not even her plastic surgeons gave enough of a shit to do a half decent job on her. Shes a clown and thinks everyone is laughing with her but they're all laughing at her. She has to sit at home and wait until friday when all of her "friends" get off of work to go out the the "club" because they all work regular jobs with semi productive lives unlike her. Shes just waiting at home doing nothing all day everyday for the whole week like a dog waiting for its owner by the door with its tail between its legs. Pathetic.

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:31 am

I don’t think dahltyn is smart enough or cares enough to come in here... Alexis on the other hand..

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:42 am

Dahltyn for sure at least reads here, probably even more than Sam does. He's obsessed with what the "haters" have to say about him.

charcobain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by charcobain » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:19 am

I wonder how she feels swatching Keemstar’s joke palette and seeing its more pigmented that her own hahahahah also isn’t she like a couple months late on this trend? AGAIN

Sere_nity
Debater
Debater

Post by Sere_nity » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:47 am

Her nostril is RAW! The only place on her face where the makeup is worn off is her nose...... also someone pointed out in the comments when she opened the packaging she said "it's actually in there" in reference to the palette actually being in there or something like that and they said "ya unlike yours" or something along those lines. Omg :rofl: it's so true though! You shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass hoose scam!
Screenshot_20200116-123735_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LuckyLucy101
Learner
Learner

Post by LuckyLucy101 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 am

Here4TeaTime1 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:31 pm
In those group jail photos I know the guy with tattooed eyes is from PA. So whoever they are they’re from Saskatchewan so def not a fake pic just found off google.

🥴 fancy seeing someone else who knows him here. What's up fellow prince albertan?

The time line of them being locked up together fits, are they in prison in that picture? Call me dumb, but I'm not sure what the inside of prison looks like, lol

marryna_419
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by marryna_419 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 am

her skin is fucking gross and the caked on makeup isn’t helping it
0A95A72C-1D4D-49F7-A576-3A4AE347194E.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sere_nity
Debater
Debater

Post by Sere_nity » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 am

LuckyLucy101 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 am
Here4TeaTime1 wrote:
In those group jail photos I know the guy with tattooed eyes is from PA. So whoever they are they’re from Saskatchewan so def not a fake pic just found off google.

🥴 fancy seeing someone else who knows him here. What's up fellow prince albertan?

The time line of them being locked up together fits, are they in prison in that picture? Call me dumb, but I'm not sure what the inside of prison looks like, lol
Penitentiaries do have areas where visitors can take pictures like that.😊

LuckyLucy101
Learner
Learner

Post by LuckyLucy101 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:59 am

Sere_nity wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 am
LuckyLucy101 wrote:
Here4TeaTime1 wrote:

Wow, that's neat! It's not at all what I pictured, lol. Good to know, thank you!

charcobain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by charcobain » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:07 am

The funniest part is, didn’t Keem release this palette to poke fun at everyone on youtube releasing makeup palettes? And all the things that go wrong with them? And Samantha, is sat there moaning it’s “streaky” and whatever else, she’s literally the exact type he’s making fun of with the palette! Talking about it was put together quickly.. girl... the lights are on but no ones home clearly.

pain-the-puckbunnyx2
Talker
Talker

Post by pain-the-puckbunnyx2 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:11 am

What I really want to know is when Scam edited and watched the video back, did she think her skin actually looks good? Does she not see the moles, the caked on foundation, the dryness, the fine lines, and cracks? Like girl, seriously look at yourself in the mirror. No 29 year old should have skin like that. All I could think of watching her “review” was how you could literally scrape the makeup off her face.

Sere_nity
Debater
Debater

Post by Sere_nity » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:27 am

pain-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:11 am
What I really want to know is when Scam edited and watched the video back, did she think her skin actually looks good? Does she not see the moles, the caked on foundation, the dryness, the fine lines, and cracks? Like girl, seriously look at yourself in the mirror. No 29 year old should have skin like that. All I could think of watching her “review” was how you could literally scrape the makeup off her face.
I agree she looks more like 40!

Sere_nity
Debater
Debater

Post by Sere_nity » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:28 am

LuckyLucy101 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:59 am
Sere_nity wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 am
LuckyLucy101 wrote:
Here4TeaTime1 wrote:

Wow, that's neat! It's not at all what I pictured, lol. Good to know, thank you!
No problem.:)

pain-the-puckbunnyx2
Talker
Talker

Post by pain-the-puckbunnyx2 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 am

Okay, so I decided to try to do a comparison in Scams skin. I tried to get no makeup and the same side profile, but cause of her fluctuation on lighting they’re not all the same. But here we go:

This was 2013, even though she is wearing eye makeup and brows, I don’t believe she is wearing face makeup.

web hosting forum

web hosting forum
Another from 2014

web hosting forum
And 2019

charcobain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by charcobain » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:50 am

She’s aged horrendously, and those years back she claimed to not drink, I want to say we were skeptical that she “never drank and couldn’t handle tylenol” (spelling?) but I think the heavy consumption of alcohol and possibly drugs have definetly taken their toll. As well as the cake face and sun beds. I know better looking 50 year olds skin wise.

PiinkFart
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 am

Sere_nity wrote:The saddest part about all of this is that scam is surrounded by people who hate her, from her friends to her filler lady to her nail tech to her hair dresser lmao. Not even her plastic surgeons gave enough of a shit to do a half decent job on her. Shes a clown and thinks everyone is laughing with her but they're all laughing at her. She has to sit at home and wait until friday when all of her "friends" get off of work to go out the the "club" because they all work regular jobs with semi productive lives unlike her. Shes just waiting at home doing nothing all day everyday for the whole week like a dog waiting for its owner by the door with its tail between its legs. Pathetic.
Her relationship with Dahltyn is exactly this. It is sad, honestly. Not to mention the fact that there’s someone on her facebook friends list coming here wanting to talk shit about her.

All of her friends are fake as hell. Makes the theft a bit more believable to me now.
:love2: Graduated from the University of Shit Talk. :love2:

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:24 am

I wonder if she's even been to a dermatologist to talk about her face? It's not normal to randomly sprout that many moles. I know she went and had that one on her leg removed, why is she not concerned that they are all around her mouth?

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Someone needs to make a before and after of her moley face. I can’t believe she’s sprouted so many moles like a witch and isnt even concerned lol

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 am
Okay, so I decided to try to do a comparison in Scams skin. I tried to get no makeup and the same side profile, but cause of her fluctuation on lighting they’re not all the same. But here we go:

This was 2013, even though she is wearing eye makeup and brows, I don’t believe she is wearing face makeup.

web hosting forum

web hosting forum
Another from 2014

web hosting forum
And 2019
All i notice is her disappearing chin!

Sere_nity
Debater
Debater

Post by Sere_nity » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:56 pm

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:36 pm
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 am

web hosting forum

web hosting forum
Another from 2014

web hosting forum
And 2019
All i notice is her disappearing chin!
Yes! Why is that happening?!

Whattheduck
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattheduck » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm

Slightly OT, but it’s related to her lips, found an absolute gem of a comment under her newest video with the keemstar palette and needed to make sure y’all got to see it before sam deletes it Image

Kayfb
Learner
Learner

Post by Kayfb » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Whattheduck wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm
Slightly OT, but it’s related to her lips, found an absolute gem of a comment under her newest video with the keemstar palette and needed to make sure y’all got to see it before sam deletes it Image
Omg. Spot onnnnnnn :rofl:

Whattheduck
Learner
Learner

Post by Whattheduck » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Kayfb wrote:
Whattheduck wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm
Omg. Spot onnnnnnn :rofl:
Her profile when she turns her head to the side is so tragic. It’s sad because she has talked about body dysmorphia and not seeing yourself the way that other people do, but hasn’t realized that those feelings don’t just go away the first time you get filler or any other procedure. It’s entirely possible that she thinks that her lips look average or even small still, but it’s starting to look ridiculous. No amount of surgeries or lip fillers are going to be able to help you see yourself without feeling critical, that comes from within but, we all know sam would never spend time/money getting something that she needs, or that would actually improve her life

Return to “PiinkSparkles”