viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Re: itsTaxDeductionHolmes & FrankenDependaDavis Part 14

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:48 am

Yup. 😂😂😂
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

Bunbun16
Learner
Learner

Post by Bunbun16 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:06 pm

She’s definitely sped up. It’s like she washed her Adipex diet pill down with a Red Bull. What a mess. In the car she was like “yeah it’s Monday. I wanted to vlog and tell you guys all about my life and what’s going on, but my camera batteries died. It’s Monday. I have some appointments today but I don’t want to say what it’s about because it’s personal. It’s definitely Monday.” Then when she was sitting down with Mason she was like “yeah I wanna answer some questions for you guys.” Random blabbering and then says “I don’t want to answer those questions because its personal. I’m keeping that personal. That information is personal. I would answer it but it’s just too personal.” All the while trying to flip her hair back with her hands and her fingers get stuck in the front because she’s got it in a low ponytail. She’s definitely floating in the clouds.

If everything is so personal, why even mention it?!?

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:19 pm

That “vlog” hasn’t even broke 100k views.
But 2020 is going to be great with her youtube!
Honey, you’ll be lucky if youtube is even around the rest of the year.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

margsandmakeup
Debater
Debater

Post by margsandmakeup » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:25 pm

Spending hundreds of dollars on your teeth because people have been talking about them on a gossip site is not "rising above" the haters LOL. Is she that stupid or has she given up pretending that she doesn't read here because WE are the only ones who have been talking about her teeth as of recent. I hope they come out horribly. She's truly the worst and I can't wait for 2020 to be the year she files for bankruptcy.

SourHoney
Informer
Informer

Post by SourHoney » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:31 pm

Lol she will get ridiculously big teeth and i am here for it.
I would also like to see her in the middle of nowhere, but she probably will fly off as often as possible.
I think she sounded so bitchy trying to be secretive about dumb stuff no one really cares that much like her resolutions or when are they having baby #2.

Why is she trying to hoard pp pads? Cakes, make goodie bags with the ziplocs you are trying to sell and fill them with personal use items and even some of makeup you get for free and take them to a shelter.
I don't get free stuff and still manage to collect and fill ipsy bags with personal care items and donate them.

She did mention the organizations, there were 4 because she is planning to donate in 10k chunks (weird... but ok) but that's it, she didn't post prove or anything though.

nbee990
Talker
Talker

Post by nbee990 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:35 pm

And here they are...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:52 pm

Oh god. Her lisp!! It’s bad. My ass until she gets used to it; my dad still has a slight one from when he got his done (and he had to they were messed up bad). The teeth look like what they are — fake. Why not try Invisalign or shaping them up and then pulling all your teeth out and replacing them with veneers? I don’t know any dentist that will tell you that’s a good idea. Mine told me you always want to save your real teeth when possible. Of course lazy vain holmes wants them all out and fake ones put in.

Fake. Just like her.

Wonder what she will do next at our suggestion. Gotta say, her feet are caveman looking. She should try binding them to make them smaller!!! 😂

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Why did they even buy a house? I was thinking this was a more long term move. I admit I don’t know all that much about military life but I assumed he had a position that would be more long term in the area and that’s why they bought unless they keep it and rent it out for income I don’t understand the purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:12 pm

Her teeth look normal now and doesn't make her any better looking than she thinks she is lol.

I also agree from the post above. She made it seem like they would be at their house for at least a few years.. not just one or two? This bitch really loves to throw money down the drain. I wonder if she'll rent out this house now.

Character Assassin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:19 pm

lol I’ve never seen her as happy as she is about these temp fake teeth! She was literally glowing in her insta video talking about them. If she was half as happy about her kid he wouldn’t look so confused all the time.
Also, has she mentioned the plan for the bus?

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:18 pm

What’s the rush to have another kid in diapers?
Seems like she’s over compensating for her sad life again AND she’s worried about losing Douchelords interest. Douchelord seems so over being a dad already.

They are such a trainwreck. Casey will be that 40 year old woman living out her “college years” partying at the bars she never got stuck with douche and his spawn.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 pm

devilishtenshi wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 pm
Why did they even buy a house? I was thinking this was a more long term move. I admit I don’t know all that much about military life but I assumed he had a position that would be more long term in the area and that’s why they bought ImageImage unless they keep it and rent it out for income I don’t understand the purchase Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like in a vlog she posted while they were still at drum, davis mentioned they were coming to Ft Benning and he would be doing a special assignment there for about a year. He may have said some kind of instructor? I could be wrong about that part. I don’t understand why they bought a house either if that’s the case. She mentioned she tried renting out her old house but then decided not to because it was too much trouble with them living so far away, so it doesn’t really make sense that she would then turn around and rent out this brand new house. Who knows what their crazy thought processes are.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:48 pm

If you’re going to buy houses at duty stations, either flip them or use them for military rentals. Like you said, she didn’t like dealing with rent property before. Why would she now?
Casey likes to think in her pea brain and tell her dumbass minions she’s this “wise boss bitch.” She honestly has zero clue how to run a business or adult. Proof is in the paper with the store she had her friend running for her.

She mentions she’s opening another business and it won’t surprise us. It better not be a shelter for dogs. She has no business getting involved in that field after the Lilly incident. That is a lot of work and takes a lot of patience. And you know she just wants to take credit for it and not do anything. She’s such an asshole.

layrod_
Debater
Debater

Post by layrod_ » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:08 am

I have a question, and this might sound stupid but I have no idea how this stuff works so please correct me.
Is buying a house similar to buying a car? You know how when you buy a new car over and over the previous car loan rolls over to the new car? Is that how it is with a house? Again, sorry it's a dumb question lol

I just don't understand how she keeps buying houses isn't this like her second or third house? And she has so many cars, a boat, jet ski, etc. like holy fuck I can't even imagine the debt she's in her what her monthly total is for her bills. She probably spend like 8-10k a month just on bills and minimum monthly payments for everything.. that gives me anxiety lol. She deff seems the type to me to just finance everything and not buy anything out right, and I can't imagine how many credit inquiries she must have or how many times her credit gets run for her shit lol

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by tjh6daf3 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:26 am

layrod_ wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:08 am
I have a question, and this might sound stupid but I have no idea how this stuff works so please correct me.
Is buying a house similar to buying a car? You know how when you buy a new car over and over the previous car loan rolls over to the new car? Is that how it is with a house? Again, sorry it's a dumb question but I'm in my early 20's, I'm not there yet lol.

I just don't understand how she keeps buying houses isn't this like her second or third house? And she has so many cars, a boat, jet ski, etc. like holy fuck I can't even imagine the debt she's in her what her monthly total is for her bills. She probably spend like 8-10k a month just on bills and minimum monthly payments for everything.. that gives me anxiety lol. She deff seems the type to me to just finance everything and not buy anything out right..
Casey just thinks she like dogs because it’s trendy right now. She really just like her dogs. She wouldn’t last five minutes in a kennel environment. I work at a boarding/daycare business and I promise she has no idea. They’re loud, messy, and they jump all over you. You spend your day covered in dirt, dog hair, and poop. A dog literally peed on me the other day lol but I love them and they make my heart happy. Casey on the other hand would be walking up in there with her Gucci shoes and ysl t shirt. All this talk about her wanting to open a shelter and we still have yet to see her lift one finger to volunteer at one. I will never understand these girls who have this platform. They can mention one make up item and cause it to sell out. Imagine what they could do if they promoted volunteerism.

vgnbananabread
Talker
Talker

Post by vgnbananabread » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:45 am

The next business will be a baby supply store. As she said, she now thinks she knows all about newborns. After barely 6 months she thinks she's a baby whisperer when she doesn't even hold her own child except it's for an IG photo-op. *Eyeroll*

On IG stories when she was showing off her teeth Cooter yanks on her hair SO hard. It was funny as hell but I also fully expected a whole chunk to drop out tbh.

I hope her permanent veneers won't be so prominent in her mouth. They look obviously fake because they're all the same length and width, which just isn't normal tooth anatomy. Ends up making her look like she has too many teeth in the front there.

watching4fun00
Learner
Learner

Post by watching4fun00 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:19 am

Character Assassin wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:19 pm
lol I’ve never seen her as happy as she is about these temp fake teeth! She was literally glowing in her insta video talking about them. If she was half as happy about her kid he wouldn’t look so confused all the time.
Also, has she mentioned the plan for the bus?
YES I came here to say she was giddy about getting her teeth and she literally never is that way talking about her son.

rva1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rva1 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 am

Omg yes! I didn't realize this would be happening so soon!!! Keep the pics/screen shots coming!!

(I'm disappointed because they sorta look good in that first pic posted ??......I hope that's an illusion and they actually are the huge chiclets that are visible from a mile away once all is said and done)

coffee_1303
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffee_1303 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:19 am

it sounds like she’ll be having another kid soon. If she wasn’t planning on another kid soon she would say it. Since she’s such a pro- mom probably after the move. idk how military families work but do the spouse and children always have to move? if she has her business and most of her family wouldn’t it be less stressful to stay. also when do moves in the military end? do they ever??

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:33 am

Military families PCS every few years. Yes, the spouse and kids move also. It’s a far from glamorous life. Army posts suck. At least the Marines are stationed by the ocean lol.

Yeah, something is up. I’m beginning to wonder if she’s already pregnant. She’s hinting around so much and saying she would let us know when she’s trying again blah blah. It’s not like her at all to tell her audience anything when it happens. She always waits like it’s some huge secret.

Casey is nothing more than a breeder passing herself off as a career woman. Once yt is over, she will end up an overweight lump on her couch with 15 bad kids.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:40 pm

TeddySerious wrote:Military families PCS every few years. Yes, the spouse and kids move also. It’s a far from glamorous life. Army posts suck. At least the Marines are stationed by the ocean lol.

Yeah, something is up. I’m beginning to wonder if she’s already pregnant. She’s hinting around so much and saying she would let us know when she’s trying again blah blah. It’s not like her at all to tell her audience anything when it happens. She always waits like it’s some huge secret.

Casey is nothing more than a breeder passing herself off as a career woman. Once yt is over, she will end up an overweight lump on her couch with 15 bad kids.
Yep, one thing Navy and USMC have over the Army is that with the exception of Thousand Palms, Fallon Nevada, Lemoore,(which is in a valley cow town) and Great Lakes NTC, most of the bases are near water. And the Air Force has nice bases...
You _can_ stay where you are, and have your spouse be a "geographical bachelor", but it sucks. If you can, especially between deployments, you generally want to be with your spouse. Not that Douchelord is likely to deploy...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

margsandmakeup
Debater
Debater

Post by margsandmakeup » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:12 pm

rva1 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 am
Omg yes! I didn't realize this would be happening so soon!!! Keep the pics/screen shots coming!!

(I'm disappointed because they sorta look good in that first pic posted ??......I hope that's an illusion and they actually are the huge chiclets that are visible from a mile away once all is said and done)
Visually they don't look horrible in pictures (not to mention she has a filter on like always) but they look awkward and weird when she talks. You can tell that they're fake, her mouth looks weird now too. Unfortunately you can't post IG stories on here but yeah I'd love to see them in a YT video or with no filter on them lol.

And omg, imagine if she actually was pregnant again. I'd DIE. I also don't understand the point of answering Q&A questions if you're just going to say "that's personal?" How about just not answering them?

SourHoney
Informer
Informer

Post by SourHoney » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 am

Ok now she is doing this weird fake smile to make her teeth show more than usual when she talks and it looks SO WEIRD.

Her upper lip is stiff while the other one crooks on the side. The lisp is still there. Maybe we will get to see more on coots 6mo photos.

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:06 am

oh man, i wish there was a way to share these stories.... i wonder if that lisp ever goes away or just stays there and becomes less noticeable with time.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

vgnbananabread
Talker
Talker

Post by vgnbananabread » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:34 pm

Good Lord that fake smile is terrible. Her giant enhanced upper lip has to contort around the fake teeth when she talks. It looks painful.

You guys are right though. This is the happiest she has ever looked including on her wedding day, Christmas morning and when she's spending time with her husband and child. It's like she thinks that now she has 'normal' teeth, she's literal physical perfection.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”