Meghan DUMP HIM Hughes Part 5

autumnpe49
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan DUMP HIM Hughes Part 5

Post by autumnpe49 »

This thread is dead af....but anyone wonder what this was about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

I was coming on here to post about this. I’m curious

AmazonQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AmazonQueen »

Anyone subbed to her patreon? Did she say anything juicy in her video about open relationships

chandlerfaith
Learner
Learner

Post by chandlerfaith »

can someone take one for the team and watch her open relationship vid from her patreon? I am really curious

mol42093
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mol42093 »

New video titled: WE GOT ENGAGED! | VLOGMAS DAY 23 | 2020

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Morgendorffer
Talker
Talker

Post by Morgendorffer »

Welp, they got engaged.

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

Morgendorffer wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:05 pm
Welp, they got engaged.
ugh imagine being engaged to a guy who wouldn't claim you for years, has anger issues, and that you essentially stole from your friend and lost most of your friends for. couldn't be me. hope she's happy.

Sassyfrassy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassyfrassy »

This is the second year she has given her parents a picture of her and Finley for Christmas
Yawn and barf

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

shawnandgus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shawnandgus »

I hate how dirty she is (not using proper disinfectants, *letting her dogs lick her mouth, letting Finley go without a bath and wash of the mouth). But I can genuinely say that her and her family are amazing gift givers. Their gifts are so practical and you can see that they enjoy buying gifts and surprising each other. I've been watching meg for a very long time and she is the only youtube personality that I would want to be friends with in real life because I know that she is a genuinely caring person.

I'm surprised that her and Finley are engaged though because I thought that people with open/undefined relationships would not be thinking about marriage and if you watch the vlog, you can see that Megs and her family wanted her to marry Finley.

*I had to go back to this because I saw and instagram story of hers where roo was licking megs lips and teeth and I was disgusted. It looked like she was letting roo make out with her.

shawnandgus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shawnandgus »

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone feel that Meghan settled into adulthood way too fast? By the age of 23 she has a two pigs, two dogs, a vegetable farm, a house to take care of and now she's getting married and having kids. Life is going to hit her like a brick when she turns 30.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

shawnandgus wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:54 pm
Sorry for the double post, but does anyone feel that Meghan settled into adulthood way too fast? By the age of 23 she has a two pigs, two dogs, a vegetable farm, a house to take care of and now she's getting married and having kids. Life is going to hit her like a brick when she turns 30.
I knew people who got married and started having kids right out of high school and they're doing fine, I think some people just have different goals in life so if that's what she wants to do then thats okay. HOWEVER i do not like Finley so I wish it was anyone but him :rofl: :rofl: I hope that he at least got a bit better in terms of being a good person and a good partner

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

Wow... I came here in hopes that I'd find out they broke up, and instead they're engaged??

I guess character growth is possible, but I just don't see Finley wanting the settled down life Meghan seems to crave. I worry this will end badly for her in a few years' and a few kids' time...

newbie2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by newbie2021 »

Ive watched Meghans videos here and there when she lived in LA never really paying attention to her personal life. I mostly listened to her podcasts and then started watching more of her vlogs once her and fin moved out of LA. I had no clue about the Lexi drama until recently and i literally can not stop thinking about it because i did not expect her to be that kind of person.

I'm very curious about the timeline of their relationship because in her most recent vlog she said they are celebrating their 5th year together on new years...so they got together January 1st of 2017? and on fins ig his last pic posted with Lexi is Dec 25, 2016 (im assuming they were still together then) .... 5 days later?!

i cant imagine trusting someone who leaves a 5+ year relationship and jumps into a new one in less than a week!

Granted maybe they just wanted to be FWB and she was okay with being a rebound and things just grew from there ...but thats just me trying to rationalize it because WTF?!

I really hope she's happy and not trying to force things to work to try to prove everyone wrong, bc divorce is not pretty

h3r3totalksh1t
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by h3r3totalksh1t »

newbie2021 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:42 am
Ive watched Meghans videos here and there when she lived in LA never really paying attention to her personal life. I mostly listened to her podcasts and then started watching more of her vlogs once her and fin moved out of LA. I had no clue about the Lexi drama until recently and i literally can not stop thinking about it because i did not expect her to be that kind of person.

I'm very curious about the timeline of their relationship because in her most recent vlog she said they are celebrating their 5th year together on new years...so they got together January 1st of 2017? and on fins ig his last pic posted with Lexi is Dec 25, 2016 (im assuming they were still together then) .... 5 days later?!

i cant imagine trusting someone who leaves a 5+ year relationship and jumps into a new one in less than a week!

Granted maybe they just wanted to be FWB and she was okay with being a rebound and things just grew from there ...but thats just me trying to rationalize it because WTF?!

I really hope she's happy and not trying to force things to work to try to prove everyone wrong, bc divorce is not pretty
I am so curious too, I used to watch meghan, lexie, claudia, and all of them back when they were all friends and idk what compelled me over quarantine to try to find out more details on lexie's breakup with Finley and how that all went down. I think it is clear that some sort of sneakiness was involved. I came to the forum today to check if anyone has said anything because Meghan posted a photo from their engagement with the caption something like "to the man that has made everything make sense since I first met him on the balcony of my first LA apartment" like ? Girl, was he not introduced to you as your best friend's boyfriend? Seems a little insensitive to act like they had a love at first site relationship when he was literally dating one of her friends when they met. I am also worried they're both subconsciously trying to justify their shadiness by convincing themselves they are soulmates, I hope I am wrong but I can't help but feel salty for Lexie since that was her childhood love and it all feels so icky. I also just worry for ppl who marry the first person they've ever dated, like Meghan might not even realize there could be someone better for her. At the end of the day I don't know them so whatever, but I can't help but want to know more details

newbie2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by newbie2021 »

I was thinking the same thing when i saw that caption! i did a deep dive in the beginning of dec because i was in such disbelief that the one youtuber i enjoy who post "wholesome" content is the type to care more about men than her own friends...and even her own well being lmao.
Like even if her and fin had such and undeniable connection, lets be realistic theres no way he was over lexie when they got together DAYS later so why would you start a relationship under those circumstances? Plus when he came in the forum years ago to "explain" himself, all i could feel was bad for meg. bc if he was telling us all the bullshit he was telling her ...he manipulated tf out of this poor girl.
This is clearly a pattern for fin, lex literally said in a tumblr post that they started dating a day after her broke up with her bestfriend back in highschool. So idk if serial dating friends is some kind of kink for him but its weird.
Has this man ever spent any sufficient time alone and single figuring himself out? bc from what ive seen it looks like he doesnt leave relationships until he's found another one to jump into, and that does not seem healthy to me
"free love" my ass. He needs to go to therapy

h3r3totalksh1t
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by h3r3totalksh1t »

newbie2021 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:31 am
I was thinking the same thing when i saw that caption! i did a deep dive in the beginning of dec because i was in such disbelief that the one youtuber i enjoy who post "wholesome" content is the type to care more about men than her own friends...and even her own well being lmao.
Like even if her and fin had such and undeniable connection, lets be realistic theres no way he was over lexie when they got together DAYS later so why would you start a relationship under those circumstances? Plus when he came in the forum years ago to "explain" himself, all i could feel was bad for meg. bc if he was telling us all the bullshit he was telling her ...he manipulated tf out of this poor girl.
This is clearly a pattern for fin, lex literally said in a tumblr post that they started dating a day after her broke up with her bestfriend back in highschool. So idk if serial dating friends is some kind of kink for him but its weird.
Has this man ever spent any sufficient time alone and single figuring himself out? bc from what ive seen it looks like he doesnt leave relationships until he's found another one to jump into, and that does not seem healthy to me
I don't wanna fully give Meghan a pass but he does seem very manipulative and since she didn't have relationship experience before him I feel like she puts him on a pedestal. It really creeps me out that she still has vlog footage up from years ago where she is venting about wanting a love like Lexie and Finley's relationship...and the comments I remember had a bunch of ppl being like "and now you have him! <3 true love" which ew? Lexie dodged a bullet though, she came out stronger and wiser and it seems like Meghan only really has Finley now. It makes me sad because Meghan was my favorite before all of this happened, I remember I even downloaded her social media app thing she made and posted my art to it in high school (it was kind of like instagram but for her followers). I wish Lexie would give more detail about how she felt or what happened but I totally get why she probably never will, its personal and would cause drama online I'm sure.

h3r3totalksh1t
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by h3r3totalksh1t »

newbie2021 wrote:
Do you remember what page he commented on?

newbie2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by newbie2021 »

h3r3totalksh1t wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:07 pm
newbie2021 wrote:
Do you remember what page he commented on?
In part 3 page 9, with the username "Youareterriblepeople" :roll:

wellwhatsthestory
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellwhatsthestory »

So they got married then

ginabearkitty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ginabearkitty »

Wow I realize I have not kept up with them at all the past year, just checked her Instagram and saw the whole wedding planning highlight- started a year ago. I wonder who attended the wedding and if a YouTube video will come out about it. Truth be told I am not surprised they finally got married, they’re too woven together and I don’t think Meghan would ever be the one to leave. But they seem happy and they actually cleaned up and look great… but that creepy statue thing on top of the tree trunk in their main wedding photo makes my skin crawl

Return to “Meghan Hughes”