Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan DUMP HIM Hughes Part 5

Post by Velvet_muffin »

princessmalmal wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course you "cant have a baby", for that you need a boyfriend first ;)

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

On her Instagram story, she posted saying that her new dog Roo is in heat... Why the hell didn't she spay her dog? I feel like it's pretty standard to spay/neuter your pets. Not sure if Larry is neutered, but if he isn't I guess we have a litter of puppies on the way. More inspo for Meghan's oops baby.

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

Neptunian wrote:On her Instagram story, she posted saying that her new dog Roo is in heat... Why the hell didn't she spay her dog? I feel like it's pretty standard to spay/neuter your pets. Not sure if Larry is neutered, but if he isn't I guess we have a litter of puppies on the way. More inspo for Meghan's oops baby.
Hopefully she plans on spaying her. I remember when my friend got a female puppy she didn’t get to spay her in time before her first period came & we had to put diapers on her. But she was spayed before her next period could come. She did mention Larry was chasing after Roo to make babies or something along those lines. It’s extremely irresponsible to not neuter your pets but I can’t say I’m surprised. Typical Meghan.

Mluuasaurus
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mluuasaurus »

Finley posted a video of Larry and Roo having sex and wrote "Larry got laid and Roo became a woman" :?

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

Mluuasaurus wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:39 am
Finley posted a video of Larry and Roo having sex and wrote "Larry got laid and Roo became a woman" :?
What a gross thing to post. Nobody wants to see dogs have sex. They're both so immature and gross.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

^all I can say to this is they are some grade A W H I T E T R A S H

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Mluuasaurus wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:39 am
I'm sorry, what the fuck????????????? Who DOES that that's so weird and gross. Also why the hell are you putting human dudebro gendered stereotypes on your DOGS like "becoming a woman" when you have sex??????? If you say that shit in general you'll get weird looks from anyone progressive but to say that about your dogs?????? dude the fuck

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

I'm sure posting a video of dogs humping each other (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) is violating some kind of terms of service on GG so i'll just post a screenshot of the story. In the actual video you can hearing him laughing too, it's disgusting.
meghan hughes finley.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

Mluuasaurus wrote:Finley posted a video of Larry and Roo having sex and wrote "Larry got laid and Roo became a woman" :?
Did he delete it?

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

soup---eater wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:18 pm
I'm sure posting a video of dogs humping each other (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) is violating some kind of terms of service on GG so i'll just post a screenshot of the story. In the actual video you can hearing him laughing too, it's disgusting.
meghan hughes finley.png
Wow how stupid is she? If Larry is fixed, he won’t have the scent that even keeps dogs away from roo. Why the hell didn’t she get Roo fixed? Not many vets recommend a dog especially a tiny dog going through a heat. Anyone wanna place bets on if roo will get pregnant bc she’ll run off while they are outside and find another dog.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Briar wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:59 pm
Mluuasaurus wrote:Finley posted a video of Larry and Roo having sex and wrote "Larry got laid and Roo became a woman" :?
Did he delete it?

It may have expired, because when I saw it a few hours ago it was posted 23 hours ago on insta stories

cloudwine77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cloudwine77 »

Read up on some of the tea about Finley on this thread and did a quick google search of his name, found this?? They have a registered company? I must've missed this update

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_or/159189696
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

cloudwine77 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:11 pm
Read up on some of the tea about Finley on this thread and did a quick google search of his name, found this?? They have a registered company? I must've missed this update

Based on the name I guess they were going to go into the furniture business, but i doubt anything came of that

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

soup---eater wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:45 pm
cloudwine77 wrote:

Based on the name I guess they were going to go into the furniture business, but i doubt anything came of that
Didn’t they sell swings on Instagram at one time? I remember them being ridiculously overpriced for what looked like just a piece of wood.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

pikaa wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:06 pm
soup---eater wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:45 pm
cloudwine77 wrote:

Didn’t they sell swings on Instagram at one time? I remember them being ridiculously overpriced for what looked like just a piece of wood.
Yes and they were talking about how they had this business idea of "bringing people a product for way cheaper" but who knows.

And he is disgusting and trashy for saying that about the dogs, of course meghan is ok with it and thinks he is sooo funny.
As if it was comparable and as if womanhood began after you get laid with a man. Does he think not having sex makes you less of a woman?
Is this the man "woke meg" is so proud to be with? The one who felt he had a place in the woman's march? I can't even.
She is just "woke" when it comes to superficial stuff and makes her feel an intellectual or brings her views, like all of those boob videos and suggestive thumbnails.

Ivylea24
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivylea24 »

The ‘swings’ were a piece of wood with some rope, they charged a lot for them if I remember correctly. Also this is random but is megs animal crossing village name related to finely? It’s called fineghland. Wow this girl has lost all her personality after being with this guy lmao

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Did she ever call the vet about her pigs? Why do they still have patchy hair loss!? These are the people that shouldn’t own animals, they don’t take care of the pics or their dogs.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Ivylea24 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:58 pm
The ‘swings’ were a piece of wood with some rope, they charged a lot for them if I remember correctly. Also this is random but is megs animal crossing village name related to finely? It’s called fineghland. Wow this girl has lost all her personality after being with this guy lmao
looks like a portmanteau of finley and meghan :rofl: dang sis didn't even have the self-respect to put your name FIRST

Ruinurday
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Ruinurday »

I bet if someone made an account and gave fin a little saucy-ness he’d eat it up in a second. He probably sex’s with anyone that would give him that attention.

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

Ruinurday wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:43 pm
I bet if someone made an account and gave fin a little saucy-ness he’d eat it up in a second. He probably sex’s with anyone that would give him that attention.
lol someone please get bored and chaotic enough to do this

Return to “Meghan Hughes”