Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

Re: Evettexo - Part 12

Post by Guest »

Las Vistimasxo
Weird Vagina wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 pm
let me know if you have any ideas for the title ;)

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Someone said LASVISTIMASXO and I loved it.😂😂😂

Lachona123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lachona123 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 pm
let me know if you have any ideas for the title ;)
Yess LasVistimasXo please!!! <3 :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Right not I’m deleting all of the comments that have to do with this racist bitch. Does Blanca know she has a weird fan that is FOR Trump & his wall? 🤦🏻‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nancygirl888
Learner
Learner

Post by nancygirl888 »

lmao!! you guys crack me up! you know that alessandra girl has to be blanca she always tries to make herself seem smart and edumacated! psychology thesis no mamesImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

nancygirl888 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 pm

lmao!! you guys crack me up! you know that alessandra girl has to be blanca she always tries to make herself seem smart and edumacated! psychology thesis no mamesImageImage

I was just about to post that screenshot 😂 I was dying reading that comment. I hope her “psychology thesis” gets a zero. That woman needs to be psychologically evaluated. She left so many comments on this video, I’m getting annoyed deleting it all.

hullo_01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hullo_01 »

You guys it was ME who that trump supporter accused of being an immigrant on those comments lmaooo!!! Blanca has some weird ass fans lol

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Post by _makeuplovesme »

I'm sorry but what is vistimas? is that like another way of writing victimas?

Post by Guest »

hullo_01 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:08 pm
You guys it was ME who that trump supporter accused of being an immigrant on those comments lmaooo!!! Blanca has some weird ass fans lol
😂 yeah I had to block her after that.

Freddie Mercury
Talker
Talker

Post by Freddie Mercury »

_makeuplovesme wrote:I'm sorry but what is vistimas? is that like another way of writing victimas?
YesImage it came from a video that went viral turned into a meme. Some lady from Chile referred to someone as " la vistima" instead of victima.

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

emnidelete9 wrote:
nancygirl888 wrote:

I was just about to post that screenshot Image I was dying reading that comment. I hope her “psychology thesis” gets a zero. That woman needs to be psychologically evaluated. She left so many comments on this video, I’m getting annoyed deleting it all.

i’m surprised i can actually see this pic on here.
yeah, talks about bullies & bullying - forever and ends her shit with YALL ARE PROBABLY FROM DIVORCED HOMES. bully much?

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Post by _makeuplovesme »

emnidelete9 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:54 pm
nancygirl888 wrote:

I was just about to post that screenshot 😂 I was dying reading that comment. I hope her “psychology thesis” gets a zero. That woman needs to be psychologically evaluated. She left so many comments on this video, I’m getting annoyed deleting it all.
LMAO well as a psych major I know what a pain in the ass all these assignments are, I hope she gets off YouTube and starts writing that assignment ASAP lol

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Post by _makeuplovesme »

Freddie Mercury wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:16 pm
_makeuplovesme wrote:I'm sorry but what is vistimas? is that like another way of writing victimas?
YesImage it came from a video that went viral turned into a meme. Some lady from Chile referred to someone as " la vistima" instead of victima.

I see! lol ty I’m going to go check it out 😂

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

emnidelete9 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:54 pm
nancygirl888 wrote:

For reals! That’s a whole new level of crazy.🤣
I would leave the comment there, so everybody can see what crazy fucked up fans she has. Psychology my ass. I know some psychologist tend to be kind of crazy too, but I don’t think any of them would be defending a supposedly “stranger”, by leaving 500 comments.😆

WHYNOT2018
Informer
Informer

Post by WHYNOT2018 »

emni19 wrote:Right not I’m deleting all of the comments that have to do with this racist bitch. Does Blanca know she has a weird fan that is FOR Trump & his wall? Image
I can't see what's above but realized this morning her comments and some of the ones I left are now gone. That escalated quickly—in my Ron Burgundy voice. Image
No se callaba la "psychologist".Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

emnidelete9 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:46 pm
Right not I’m deleting all of the comments that have to do with this racist bitch. Does Blanca know she has a weird fan that is FOR Trump & his wall? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Blanca probably would say “what wall”

Butterfly_fly
Talker
Talker

Re: Evettexo - LasVistimasXo (Part 12)

Post by Butterfly_fly »

Weak AF at her saying she’s “scared for y’all” or whatever the fuck she said about her getting her body done. Bitch you still have a receding hairline. Bitch you’re still ugly. Bitch you still have poor hygiene. Bitch you still have NO fashion sense. Bitch like you & like your useless husband like are still like like like illiterate AF. Bitch you’re still boring & unfunny while thinking you are funny & those are the most annoying people to be around. Bitch you’re still a sad excuse of a mother. Bitch you’re still a hater. Can’t stand a bitch who wants everyone to eat but don’t want anyone eating more than them. Bitch you’re still narcissistic putting down your niece to feel better about yourself & trying to bring the attention back to you. Anyone who’s graduated high school knows that people who put others down are truly insecure & putting others down makes them feel better about themselves. Don’t get excited cuz I just admitted that we’re insecure over here cuz we’re not. We put you down because of your parenting styles, you’re a hater, you have zero work ethic, & then you have the nerve to try to talk down to your niece so we call you ugly for your looks here & there. I have nothing against ANYONE who gets any type of plastic surgery. I wanna have kids one day so maybe I’ll look into a boob lift lol. I’m sure she’s gonna get a BBL instead of just a tummy tuck so she can stop editing her hips since Camilla didn’t give her any “mommy hips” But go have a look a Kim K’s, black chyna’s, nicki minaj’s, khloe k’s side profiles & then go look at meg thee stallions side profile. Hit a gym bitch.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

Butterfly_fly wrote:Weak AF at her saying she’s “scared for y’all” or whatever the fuck she said about her getting her body done. Bitch you still have a receding hairline. Bitch you’re still ugly. Bitch you still have poor hygiene. Bitch you still have NO fashion sense. Bitch like you & like your useless husband like are still like like like illiterate AF. Bitch you’re still boring & unfunny while thinking you are funny & those are the most annoying people to be around. Bitch you’re still a sad excuse of a mother. Bitch you’re still a hater. Can’t stand a bitch who wants everyone to eat but don’t want anyone eating more than them. Bitch you’re still narcissistic putting down your niece to feel better about yourself & trying to bring the attention back to you. Anyone who’s graduated high school knows that people who put others down are truly insecure & putting others down makes them feel better about themselves. Don’t get excited cuz I just admitted that we’re insecure over here cuz we’re not. We put you down because of your parenting styles, you’re a hater, you have zero work ethic, & then you have the nerve to try to talk down to your niece so we call you ugly for your looks here & there. I have nothing against ANYONE who gets any type of plastic surgery. I wanna have kids one day so maybe I’ll look into a boob lift lol. I’m sure she’s gonna get a BBL instead of just a tummy tuck so she can stop editing her hips since Camilla didn’t give her any “mommy hips” But go have a look a Kim K’s, black chyna’s, nicki minaj’s, khloe k’s side profiles & then go look at meg thee stallions side profile. Hit a gym bitch.
It’s hilarious how her “girls” can’t read between the lines when clearly she referred that it’s game over for her followers aka the minions and the rest of the beauty community who have yet to get their body done ... we gotta break it down for them in order for them to read what her hating illiterate ass means when she tweets because I know they be keeping up with stocktons Kartrashian on here Image

Post by Guest »

But she’s so HuMbLe 🙄
pln_0012 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:16 am
Butterfly_fly wrote:Weak AF at her saying she’s “scared for y’all” or whatever the fuck she said about her getting her body done. Bitch you still have a receding hairline. Bitch you’re still ugly. Bitch you still have poor hygiene. Bitch you still have NO fashion sense. Bitch like you & like your useless husband like are still like like like illiterate AF. Bitch you’re still boring & unfunny while thinking you are funny & those are the most annoying people to be around. Bitch you’re still a sad excuse of a mother. Bitch you’re still a hater. Can’t stand a bitch who wants everyone to eat but don’t want anyone eating more than them. Bitch you’re still narcissistic putting down your niece to feel better about yourself & trying to bring the attention back to you. Anyone who’s graduated high school knows that people who put others down are truly insecure & putting others down makes them feel better about themselves. Don’t get excited cuz I just admitted that we’re insecure over here cuz we’re not. We put you down because of your parenting styles, you’re a hater, you have zero work ethic, & then you have the nerve to try to talk down to your niece so we call you ugly for your looks here & there. I have nothing against ANYONE who gets any type of plastic surgery. I wanna have kids one day so maybe I’ll look into a boob lift lol. I’m sure she’s gonna get a BBL instead of just a tummy tuck so she can stop editing her hips since Camilla didn’t give her any “mommy hips” But go have a look a Kim K’s, black chyna’s, nicki minaj’s, khloe k’s side profiles & then go look at meg thee stallions side profile. Hit a gym bitch.
It’s hilarious how her “girls” can’t read between the lines when clearly she referred that it’s game over for her followers aka the minions and the rest of the beauty community who have yet to get their body done ... we gotta break it down for them in order for them to read what her hating illiterate ass means when she tweets because I know they be keeping up with stocktons Kartrashian on here Image

Return to “Evettexo”