Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 46)

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:44 am
rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:38 am
davids-tesla wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:29 am
Are any of these guys on David's payroll?
Jason and Corrina are doing well for themselves, Natalie's the assistant getting paid and living with him, Erin's fiance makes decent money apparently, Suzy does Uber, Matt King has a side job and possibly family money I've heard. Jonah lives with his parents so that takes care of rent at least.

I know he would pay Dom's rent and Zane is/was borrowing money, but what about everyone elses? Like how are they affording LA?

Heath had to ask David for money for Mariah but he drives a Lambo, which I know was gifted but probably has crazy insurance,
Carly drives the Tesla David gave her and lives in her own apartment, do her videos do well enough for her to do this or is she getting $ from Dave?
Todd? Scott and Kristen?
I don’t think he pays anyone in the conventional “salary” sense except for natalie.

Buuut he does bribe them with $$ to do shit/bits him for him. Recently on Unfiltered, Heath told a story of how David got him to jump into a fountain at the Grove for $1,000. Which lol is kinda lowkey paying off your friends I guess.
heath has been doing that for a while. Drinking Zane's sweat or his own piss. David just loves to pay people for content.
True, it doesn't take much to convince Zane, Heath, Scott, Todd to do a dumb bit/stunt for the vlog. At this point, David paying them is just a formality. Mariah calling Heath out for it on the podcast was funny talking about "you're just easy to convince" lol I agreee

Post by Guest »

Paschdav wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
davids-tesla wrote:
Jason and Corrina are doing well for themselves, Natalie's the assistant getting paid and living with him, Erin's fiance makes decent money apparently, Suzy does Uber, Matt King has a side job and possibly family money I've heard. Jonah lives with his parents so that takes care of rent at least.

I know he would pay Dom's rent and Zane is/was borrowing money, but what about everyone elses? Like how are they affording LA?

Heath had to ask David for money for Mariah but he drives a Lambo, which I know was gifted but probably has crazy insurance,
Carly drives the Tesla David gave her and lives in her own apartment, do her videos do well enough for her to do this or is she getting $ from Dave?
Todd? Scott and Kristen?
I don’t think he pays anyone in the conventional “salary” sense except for natalie.

Buuut he does bribe them with $$ to do shit/bits him for him. Recently on Unfiltered, Heath told a story of how David got him to jump into a fountain at the Grove for $1,000. Which lol is kinda lowkey paying off your friends I guess.
heath has been doing that for a while. Drinking Zane's sweat or his own piss. David just loves to pay people for content.
Yeah I love it lol he’s got money to throw away and we get content to watch 🤓🤓

I still can’t figure out which one is worse.. drinking someone else’s sweat or my own piss

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:58 am
Paschdav wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
davids-tesla wrote:

Todd? Scott and Kristen?

Yeah I love it lol he’s got money to throw away and we get content to watch 🤓🤓

I still can’t figure out which one is worse.. drinking someone else’s sweat or my own piss
The sweat honestly sounds worse. At least the piss is your own, and it's sterile. Heath had a weird series of videos involving piss lol he drank his own piss at least twice on the vlog, and he used to piss outside in the yard over multiple Denny house vlogs. Suprised a compilation wasn't born out of his piss history lol

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

Just finished Jason’s recent vlog. Ngl, David taking a disposable pic of Natalie was very cute. Their dynamic with Jason is really sweet to watch; they both seem more relatable when they’re out with “dad” especially David. I’m glad the datalies were fed this week.

And of course, I’m even more happy that Jason continues to hit up spots that Trash dragged him to and make happier memories without her tormenting him. First Disneyland, now serendipity, the final nail on the coffin would be taking Corinna to Maui lol

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Do you know what I would do/give to have my genitals as close to Jeff's face as Nerf's are in this picture

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

FilofaxK wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:08 am
I think Zane should carry on the escape room series. Its an idea and those videos were great, you have plenty of friends to choose from.
Zane is a funny, charismatic guy who could just follow trends and do a series like escape rooms. He could do Zane learns how to do x, y, z. He won’t but he could.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

lilaclove19 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:25 am
Just finished Jason’s recent vlog. Ngl, David taking a disposable pic of Natalie was very cute. Their dynamic with Jason is really sweet to watch; they both seem more relatable when they’re out with “dad” especially David. I’m glad the datalies were fed this week.

And of course, I’m even more happy that Jason continues to hit up spots that Trash dragged him to and make happier memories without her tormenting him. First Disneyland, now serendipity, the final nail on the coffin would be taking Corinna to Maui lol
I LOVE the Jason Natalie David trio- I know it is not for everyone but, they are like their own little family it feels like one of the most genuine dynamics in the group.

A little reminiscent of the David Trisha Jason trio days no? Without all the toxic crazy bullshit and instead of Trisha playing stepmom and David being the bratty teenage son, it's more like a very hands-on father chaperoning an innocent middle school date lol. The difference is almost kind of jarring in its innocence. I really am happy for Jason.

Also other side note ( maybe better for the trisha thread) but can we expect a meltdown from her about Jason flirting with Natalie's mom and spending the day with her a few videos ago? Its the first time I've seen him be open to a relationship with a real woman since Trisha even jokingly.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:37 am
FilofaxK wrote:
I think Zane should carry on the escape room series. Its an idea and those videos were great, you have plenty of friends to choose from.
Zane is a funny, charismatic guy who could just follow trends and do a series like escape rooms. He could do Zane learns how to do x, y, z. He won’t but he could.
Sorry to double post- but yeah this is super frustrating to see. I feel the same way about Carly and Erin. I think they could all be decent entertainers and I in the past was a huge fan of specifically these 3, buts it's so frustrating seeing people be as lazy as possible because they know they will still make money no matter how bad the content is. Zane had videos that were regularly better than David's in 2017 in my opinion but I don't know if he could reach that level ever again with his current drive.

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

haterhatercam wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:39 am
A little reminiscent of the David Trisha Jason trio days no?
Honestly, yeah. The only time I ever tolerated Trisha was when she hung out with David, because he was the only person who didn't put up with her bullshit lol.
Also other side note ( maybe better for the trisha thread) but can we expect a meltdown from her about Jason flirting with Natalie's mom and spending the day with her a few videos ago? Its the first time I've seen him be open to a relationship with a real woman since Trisha even jokingly.
Trisha and Jason's breakup anniversary is coming up this week, so y'all better strap in. She's been laying low for a bit but just yesterday she was doing her usual victim bullshit and posted a pic of her and David on her story, saying that she really did love him but couldn't understand why he and Jason kept "pushing" her. She was doing a q&a but anti fishies know that its just her sending in questions to herself. Her true "fans" don't gaf about David and the VS.

And her alter ego Lauren Gates has been camped out in Jason's comments, shooting down anyone who ships Natalie's mom (who's really hot btw) with Jason.

Sorry, I don't want to bring her BS into this thread. I love coming here because the most controversial thing that has happened this week is finding out that David eats watermelon bread as opposed to the manipulative shit Trisha pulls almost on the daily.

Long story short, expect a new David expose video very soon!

Vix_sin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vix_sin »

can someone explain to me the drama involving Destry Spielberg? what did she say about the vs?

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

Vix_sin wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:35 pm
can someone explain to me the drama involving Destry Spielberg? what did she say about the vs?
Well she is matt kings ex! But pretty sure she broke up with him because she moved to NY or something and then quickly got a new bf!

But funny timing if she is stirring shit up, since he now has a new girl

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

haterhatercam wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:58 am
FilofaxK wrote:
Sorry to double post- but yeah this is super frustrating to see. I feel the same way about Carly and Erin. I think they could all be decent entertainers and I in the past was a huge fan of specifically these 3, buts it's so frustrating seeing people be as lazy as possible because they know they will still make money no matter how bad the content is. Zane had videos that were regularly better than David's in 2017 in my opinion but I don't know if he could reach that level ever again with his current drive.
Zane is a different tier of lazy than Carly and Erin or anyone else at this point. They at least upload lazy content consistently and I don’t think anyone would bet on Zane doing that. The vlog squad has a lot of lazy content, tbh. Jason is a terrible vlogger on his channel, Josh coasts at all times, C&E are low effort, Jonah is Jonah, Todd is Todd, etc. Somehow Zane is the worst of the bunch but has some of the highest potential. I don’t think C&E could be decent entertainers but Zane could be.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:03 pm
haterhatercam wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
Zane is a different tier of lazy than Carly and Erin or anyone else at this point. They at least upload lazy content consistently and I don’t think anyone would bet on Zane doing that. The vlog squad has a lot of lazy content, tbh. Jason is a terrible vlogger on his channel, Josh coasts at all times, C&E are low effort, Jonah is Jonah, Todd is Todd, etc. Somehow Zane is the worst of the bunch but has some of the highest potential. I don’t think C&E could be decent entertainers but Zane could be.
Maybe I'm overestimating Carly and Erin's entertainment value because I was a big fan of the past but I think they have a really good on-screen dynamic. But Jason has worked really hard doing a comedy tour, and now sets up big elaborate pranks and videos even if he makes coasting videos often- I see a lot more effort with him than any of the other ones. Todd has his book and his acting too.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Weird double post thing.
Last edited by GoingDownWinkyFace on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

haterhatercam wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:21 pm
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:03 pm
haterhatercam wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
Maybe I'm overestimating Carly and Erin's entertainment value because I was a big fan of the past but I think they have a really good on-screen dynamic. But Jason has worked really hard doing a comedy tour, and now sets up big elaborate pranks and videos even if he makes coasting videos often- I see a lot more effort with him than any of the other ones. Todd has his book and his acting too.
And Scott works hard on his music, it’s still not their YouTube content. Jason works hard for David and is then lazy with his own channel; he doesn’t do anything big or elaborate often enough for it to be his thing now. Mainly he sticks a camera under his arm and follows people around.

C&E have a good dynamic but I don’t see it as anything special or something that will make them good entertainers.

davids-tesla
Talker
Talker

Post by davids-tesla »

haterhatercam wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:39 am
lilaclove19 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:25 am

I LOVE the Jason Natalie David trio- I know it is not for everyone but, they are like their own little family it feels like one of the most genuine dynamics in the group.

A little reminiscent of the David Trisha Jason trio days no? Without all the toxic crazy bullshit and instead of Trisha playing stepmom and David being the bratty teenage son, it's more like a very hands-on father chaperoning an innocent middle school date lol. The difference is almost kind of jarring in its innocence. I really am happy for Jason.
I loved the newest video with just the three of them. They all flow together and balance out each other very well.
It doesn't do anything for me when they travel with Jonah for instance. He just tries to get attention by being gross or saying dumb shit.
David, Natalie, and Jason are just good together. Even when they're doing something simple like eating or just lying around in the RH store, they have such good natural chemistry.

davids-tesla
Talker
Talker

Post by davids-tesla »

rshadewinslet wrote:
davids-tesla wrote:

Todd? Scott and Kristen?

But are they still really doing this stuff, enough to bring in money to support themselves?
Like Carly for instance, doesn't do any stunts like jumping into fountains or drinking piss.
She's laid down on floor blindfolded but is he really going to give her money for that?? He's really wasting his money, if so.

Also thanks for always answering my questions, rshade :love2: :) :love2:

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

davids-tesla wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:21 pm
It doesn't do anything for me when they travel with Jonah for instance. He just tries to get attention by being gross or saying dumb shit.
Omg I hate when they're traveling with Jonah. All the comments end up being like, "Natalie's such a bitch to Jonah!!" and they're clearly written by dudes who are exactly like Jonah and can't tell that he makes her feel uncomfortable (didn't he refer to private area as 'roast beef pussy' or am i making that up?). I made the mistake of going on Jonah's channel and he's garnered a fan base much like Corinna's ex's from what I've seen...little misogynists in training.

And it's also painful to see how he acts around David outside of the vlogs. I think he has a little man crush on him the way David has one on Jeff. Except when David 'flirts' with Jeff it's just silly and stupid jokes; Jonah doesn't have that quick wit so he ends up sounding creepy lmao

Post by Guest »

davids-tesla wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:27 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
davids-tesla wrote:

Todd? Scott and Kristen?

But are they still really doing this stuff, enough to bring in money to support themselves?
Like Carly for instance, doesn't do any stunts like jumping into fountains or drinking piss.
She's laid down on floor blindfolded but is he really going to give her money for that?? He's really wasting his money, if so.

Also thanks for always answering my questions, rshade :love2: :) :love2:
<3

I feel like at this point c&e are pretty self reliant with all the sponsorships they do. They also don’t seem like huge spenders 🤔 Idk if he’s ever paid em like you said since they don’t do crazy stunts or bits, but Erin did get $50k for her wedding! Lol

Post by Guest »

lilaclove19 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:39 pm
davids-tesla wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:21 pm
Omg I hate when they're traveling with Jonah. All the comments end up being like, "Natalie's such a bitch to Jonah!!" and they're clearly written by dudes who are exactly like Jonah and can't tell that he makes her feel uncomfortable (didn't he refer to private area as 'roast beef pussy' or am i making that up?). I made the mistake of going on Jonah's channel and he's garnered a fan base much like Corinna's ex's from what I've seen...little misogynists in training.

And it's also painful to see how he acts around David outside of the vlogs. I think he has a little man crush on him the way David has one on Jeff. Except when David 'flirts' with Jeff it's just silly and stupid jokes; Jonah doesn't have that quick wit so he ends up sounding creepy lmao
Omg HAHAHA little misogynists in training is the best way to describe the type of fan base of Jonah/tfue types 😂.

I really can’t stand the guy and he waters down the quality of every video he’s in... idk why Jeff, Josh and joe feature him so much.

Return to “David Dobrik”