Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Re: Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Post by Guest »

Last one
A77BD55E-0A7D-40A4-94CE-66E666FEB83E.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Post by no_strings »

adel220 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:36 pm
Last one

Wow... He looks like he's singing in the douchiest way possible :rofl: :tu:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Post by Guest »

no_strings wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:41 pm
adel220 wrote:
Last one

Wow... He looks like he's singing in the douchiest way possible :rofl: :tu:
It’d make sense if he did. He needs to exercise his voice so he can spout his nonsensical bullshit for everyone to hear. :P :lol:

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

All of her future prospective suitors should be forced to watch her latest video before they choose to date her.

Her posing
Her pronunciations (neopolitines is my favorite)
Her pompous sentence structure...like she's a fucking tour bus driver :rofl:

God this video makes me hate her even more. It epitomizes how snooty and fake she is.

ETA... The way she made sure to include grinding those sesame seeds... That was for all her ex boyfriends :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

adel220 wrote:
Last one

Looks like he's ecstatic to be freed from Elle.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

no_strings wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:52 pm
All of her future prospective suitors should be forced to watch her latest video before they choose to date her.

Her posing

God this video makes me hate her even more. It epitomizes how snooty and fake she is.

ETA... The way she made sure to include grinding those sesame seeds... That was for all her ex boyfriends :rofl:
The food looked pretty good but I really didn't need to see her cram that burrito into her mouth with her claw nails and smile at the camera. Wonder if that was for any future boyfriends? EW

Seemed too deliberate

ice_cherry
Learner
Learner

Post by ice_cherry »

Has anyone noticed the tags she has assigned to her channel??
vlog,year,giveaway,chanel,whats in my bag,recent,snow,white,healthy,nutrition,acne,curenew, guru,holiday,beauty,vlogmas,travel,
hawaii,canada, lipgloss,glossypinklipgloss,tutorial,shopping,haul,cooking,cosmetics,makeup,pink,fashion,ootd,review,vampire,diaries,tvd, twilight,bella,how,to,tips,breaking,dawn,new beauty guru,Elle,Eleanor,once,upon,time,regina,abc,pilot,season,
show,hair,curling,curl,style,curled,easy,justin,bieber,mistletoe,allie,williams,room,tour,2011,demi,lovato,unbroken
Perfect for a 30-something professional. :roll:

spicynachos
Talker
Talker

Post by spicynachos »

ice_cherry wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:00 pm
Has anyone noticed the tags she has assigned to her channel??
vlog,year,giveaway,chanel,whats in my bag,recent,snow,white,healthy,nutrition,acne,curenew, guru,holiday,beauty,vlogmas,travel,
hawaii,canada, lipgloss,glossypinklipgloss,tutorial,shopping,haul,cooking,cosmetics,makeup,pink,fashion,ootd,review,vampire,diaries,tvd, twilight,bella,how,to,tips,breaking,dawn,new beauty guru,Elle,Eleanor,once,upon,time,regina,abc,pilot,season,
show,hair,curling,curl,style,curled,easy,justin,bieber,mistletoe,allie,williams,room,tour,2011,demi,lovato,unbroken
Perfect for a 30-something professional. :roll:
Wowwww almost forgot her YouTube handle used to be “glossypinklipgloss” 🤮

Not-skinny-bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Not-skinny-bitch »

drasticactions wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:31 pm
no_strings wrote:

Her posing

The food looked pretty good but I really didn't need to see her cram that burrito into her mouth with her claw nails and smile at the camera. Wonder if that was for any future boyfriends? EW

Seemed too deliberate
We are a week out from Valentines Day so Elle needs a SS to take her to dinner and take on the ‘boyfriend’ role. Girl Boss is on a deadline! 🤣

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

I can never see any pictures you guys post in this thread.. anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colette
Debater
Debater

Post by colette »

starviolet wrote:I can never see any pictures you guys post in this thread.. anyone else have this issue?

Same. I am also on the app. Don’t know why some photos it works and others it doesn’t. Have to use the website (annoying).

Not-skinny-bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Not-skinny-bitch »

colette wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:31 am
starviolet wrote:I can never see any pictures you guys post in this thread.. anyone else have this issue?

Same. I am also on the app. Don’t know why some photos it works and others it doesn’t. Have to use the website (annoying).

Make sure you are logged in. When I can’t see photos, it’s because I was logged out. (Even though I never intentionally log out, I end up logged out anyway from time to time). I didn’t know there was an app. I use GG on my phone on the web.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

drasticactions wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:31 pm
no_strings wrote:

Her posing

Seemed too deliberate
Hahaha omg I went back to rewatch that and almost gagged. Then the dainty swipe of the sauce from her mouth with the napkin. You know she did that with her ex's too :rofl:

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I’m another one who can ever see most of the pictures. I’m logged in too :/
Not-skinny-bitch wrote:
colette wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:31 am

Make sure you are logged in. When I can’t see photos, it’s because I was logged out. (Even though I never intentionally log out, I end up logged out anyway from time to time). I didn’t know there was an app. I use GG on my phone on the web.

Post by Guest »

I don’t have trouble seeing photos, but I’ve heard similar complaints on other threads by posters who use tapatalk.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

no_strings wrote:

Her posing
Her pronunciations
(neopolitines is my favorite)

THIS. If you listen closely, half the time what she is saying doesn't make much sense. She is just stringing a bunch of words together.

Ofcourse she has to pronounce her words in her "special" way. PhotoJEANic (I know this is an alternative way but she just wants to be extra), "fondant" needs to be pronounced the french way, even though the rest of her spiel is in English. And the ubiquitous "claw-sik." I want to bonk her in the head with something. I cannot with her. And don't even get me started on her making her mom film her entering the restaurants and wistfully checking out the food in her china-made pashminas she insists on wearing in the tropics.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

colette wrote:

I heard it’s when people upload large photos they can’t see it. Can the next uploaded pic be selected as small and we’ll see what happens?

Post by Guest »

:rofl: Can someone please make a boomerang of Elle going in on that burrito? That was the funniest thing I've seen all week

Post by Guest »

Both she and her mother still follow Dickles on ig, but he no longer follows either of them. Same with her previous two boyfriends, she still follows them but they don’t follow her. I find that somewhat pathetic, why follow someone who dumped you and no longer has any interest in you whatsoever?!? Definitely not girlboss attitude.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:45 am
no_strings wrote:

Her posing
Her pronunciations
(neopolitines is my favorite)

THIS. If you listen closely, half the time what she is saying doesn't make much sense. She is just stringing a bunch of words together.

Ofcourse she has to pronounce her words in her "special" way. PhotoJEANic (I know this is an alternative way but she just wants to be extra), "fondant" needs to be pronounced the french way, even though the rest of her spiel is in English. And the ubiquitous "claw-sik." I want to bonk her in the head with something. I cannot with her. And don't even get me started on her making her mom film her entering the restaurants and wistfully checking out the food in her china-made pashminas she insists on wearing in the tropics.
Here here! I also want to bonk her in the head... This is why I originally found myself on her GG thread. The desire to smack that snobby smirk off her face and wondering if I was all alone.

Return to “Elle Florence”