Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 4

Amethystlady
Talker
Talker

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 4

Post by Amethystlady » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:53 am

littlegarose wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:46 pm
Of course someone called the hospital impersonating her and got the information that Tommy was going to be released this week. Oh and she feels terrible. She’s sick. And she’s tired. Poor Cindy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:roll:

Amethystlady
Talker
Talker

Post by Amethystlady » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:59 am

Homesteader wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:07 pm
Wow- I watched one of the old videos - Christmas 2014, called " Opening gifts with Mom". I only started watching their channel after her Mom had passed. Watching it explains a LOT about Cynthia. She is just like her mother, except with a mean streak and foul mouth thrown in. Most of the gifts were children's toys, which she seemed to delight in Cynthia gave her a 3 lb. tin of chocolate cookies, not a good choice for a diabetic, but it was obvious she was going to eat them. She had a love for cats. She mispronounced many words. The video was shot in the same apartment where C&T live now, and it was every bit as messy and cluttered back then. Mary seemed like a sweet lady, but it was easy to see the root of many of the odd things about Cynthia.
She doesn't mind throwing poor Mary under the bus because she suffered with depression, which effected her childhood any chance she gets.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:05 am

So at this point I'm watching in no particular order (other than I'm watching what I think are the whoooa is me ones first lol)

HIs colmoscomy bag, say what? 1:38; More meltdown, crying, people yelling at her in the comments, the hospital and more bitching blah, blah, blah.
https://invidio.us/watch?v=l1snRguJYok

Sinisters favorite sayings;
I didn't know
Nobody told me
I'm all he has
We have no family
feel free to add to the list lol

You refuse to believe what anyone says in kindness, you turn everything around to suit your own agenda. You are paranoid, delusional and absolutely fricken ridiculous. If you can put your life out in the public you're going to have to put your big girl panties on and face the music, don't like the comments, turn them off. Don't believe what the medical professionals or hospital is telling you, then stay home, well except in your case if it suits you for your pain meds. In fact long before T was home, the week before when you were crying the blues not feeling well you should have gotten your ass to the Dr or a urgent care clinic, but I'm sure a clinic wouldn't have suited because you were probably out of pain meds. Your time to be the "it" girl of YT is long over, hang it up and get over it.

Oh, and since T is on 0xygen, probably best not to light any candles in that den of debris. While on the subject, taking bets how long before she bitches that the concentrator (she says they put in the bedroom) kept her up all night. In fact that should be his primary oxygen source unless there is a power outage, they have 30ft tubes so he can move around if need be.

Homesteader
Talker
Talker

Post by Homesteader » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 am

Has anyone made it al the way through the Cynthia-thon yet? I see she fessed up that she lied about Tommy being home on that laundry video. Gosh I would have never known, she is such a BUH-LEEVE-ABLE actress! :rofl:

Amethystlady
Talker
Talker

Post by Amethystlady » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:15 am

rational_thinker wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:59 pm
OK, I'm going in - come pull me out if I don't come back by tomorrow, wish me luck lol
:rofl:

Amethystlady
Talker
Talker

Post by Amethystlady » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 am

xgjhfjhkljk wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:47 pm
https://invidio.us/watch?v=3XPJhBNeQpU

is this bitch fucking serious?
Where do all these positive comments come from?????

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:22 am

nominee for best supporting role;

https://invidio.us/watch?v=3XPJhBNeQpU

OMFG you are a piece of work porkchop

KatieAnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:27 am

Homesteader wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 am
Has anyone made it al the way through the Cynthia-thon yet? I see she fessed up that she lied about Tommy being home on that laundry video. Gosh I would have never known, she is such a BUH-LEEVE-ABLE actress! :rofl:
No... and I probably never will. I saw OOOOOOOPS here and there and that was enough. I'm so disgusted with that whole pathetic dung-show that I'm nearly out of reasons to watch anything from that trailer trash bimbo. I enjoyed the channel for the trips to NYC first and the weight loss second and it really doesn't look as if either will be happening again.

It's also very difficult to watch Tommy as he is now, nearly a skeleton and staring into space and remember how good he'd been looking after the chemo and radiation did their job... before the forced surgery.
Last edited by KatieAnn on Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

KatieAnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:29 am

Amethystlady wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 am
Where do all these positive comments come from?????
Those are the only ones she keeps... deletes the rest by her own admission.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 am

KatieAnn wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:27 am
Homesteader wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 am
No... and I probably never will. I saw snatches here and there and that was enough. I'm so disgusted with that whole pathetic dung-show that I'm nearly out of reasons to watch anything from that trailer trash bimbo. I enjoyed the channel for the trips to NYC first and the weight loss second and it really doesn't look as if either will be happening again.

It's also very difficult to watch Tommy as he is now, nearly a skeleton and staring into space and remember how good he'd been looking after the chemo and radiation did their job... before the forced surgery.
KatieAnn - please say you didn't see what you said you did - yuck, lol

KatieAnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:42 am

rational_thinker wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 am
:hee: :hee: :lolface: :lolface: :ooops: :ooops: I swear I had to look that up because I'd never heard it before... NOW I understand your reaction. Good thing I'm not Cynthia or I'd be blaming Stan for hacking my GG account and doing that. :oops: :oops: There, my face is sufficiently red and I'd better brush up on my new age vocabulary. :D

fl59
Learner
Learner

Post by fl59 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 am

Did anyone notice Tommy’s t-shirt? I think it was his North Bergen School Staff shirt. Was he planning on going in to work?

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:55 am

KatieAnn wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:42 am
rational_thinker wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 am
:hee: :hee: :lolface: :lolface: :ooops: :ooops: I swear I had to look that up because I'd never heard it before... NOW I understand your reaction. Good thing I'm not Cynthia or I'd be blaming Stan for hacking my GG account and doing that. :oops: :oops: There, my face is sufficiently red and I'd better brush up on my new age vocabulary. :D
LOL I figured as much - I just wanted to be sure you hadn't lol. I can't go back & edit my post or I would, I think I can say we're all a pretty fun/good group of people & a pretty funny bunch at that :love2:

KatieAnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:05 am

rational_thinker wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:55 am
LOL I figured as much - I just wanted to be sure you hadn't lol. I can't go back & edit my post or I would, I think I can say we're all a pretty fun/good group of people & a pretty funny bunch at that :love2:
Yes, this is an awesome group of people here! I laughed harder than I have in a long time... but I would NOT be laughing if I'd actually seen THAT because I'd be blind and that would make me really angry! :rofl:

Saul_56
Learner
Learner

Post by Saul_56 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:36 am

They are both so unwell, mentally and physically, that I can't imagine how either will survive if Tommy comes back home. He needs more care than she can physically or intellectually provide and she is mentally and emotionally fractured beyond repair. She is convinced that people are watching every move of their lives. She created this monster of a life they have because she's posted (by her own count) over 4000 videos of her and Tommy. No one is out to get them. Not his nephew, not Pam, not anyone.

She's tired, she's hungry, her back hurts, the Uber ride takes a long time, Tommy calls her too much, there is laundry to be done, she has to protect Tommy from the world, she hasn't had time for her channel, her eyes are puffy, she has a stomach ache, their apartment needs to be cleaned, she doesn't want anyone to call because she's afraid it will be bad news, she has so many boxes to open, the nurses abandon the patients at lunch time, and on and on and on.

PassingBy
Talker
Talker

Post by PassingBy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am

A "side effect of the surgery"? Gee, do you think that giving him all that applesauce as soon as he got home, when he wasn't supposed to have anything by mouth, caused the separation at the resection site?????????????????

I hate to say "I told you so", but I TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I predicted all of this, all the way down to separation of the resection site.

Had she followed the discharge instructions, which said that he could only have sips of water by mouth, it probably wouldn't have happened. If she thinks that the doctors and medical staff didn't know that he was eating solid food, drinking loads of water and not just sips of water, she dumber than I thought. The doctor/nurse didn't call her to tell her about tests and procedures that he was getting is because THAT IS NOT THEIR JOB. Their job is to get consent from the patient, and it is the patient's responsibility to let their family member know what's going on. They did not need consent from her. And her complaining and whining has to do with not being able to control what is being done to him. We all saw what happened when his care was put into her hands---she nearly killed the man in only a couple of days after he was discharged from the hospital. Had she followed the discharge instructions instead of taking it upon herself to make decisions about his care, he probably would have been fine. The problems started when she told him it was okay to eat applesauce with his pain pill. There are reasons for how & why things are done, especially post-operatively in someone that had a MAJOR MAJOR surgical procedure where he lost most of his esophagus. If you're told to only have sips of water, it means ONLY HAVE SIPS OF WATER. It doesn't mean eat a couple of cups of applesauce with your pain pills every day. It takes quite some time for the intestines to regain normal peristalsis---which are the "waves" that occur in the GI system to move food through the intestines---and that is why progression from sips of water to clear liquids to full liquids to pureed food to solid food is done the way it is. Tommy's intestines were nowhere near getting peristalsis back and he ended up with an intestinal obstruction as well as a separation of the esophageal resection site.

Now, he has a PICC line to get antibiotics, and the antibiotic is a very strong one, so he had a whopping infection. (I called that one a long time ago.). He is using oxygen as well, so that means that he cannot move enough air in and out of his lungs on his own to adequately oxygenate his body. He still has a feeding tube. Every time she says "Nobody told me", it pisses me off. If "nobody told you", then get off your fat ass, walk to the nurse's station, and ask to speak to the nurse and/or tell the nurse that you want to speak to his doctor to find out what's going on. If you don't know, then ASK. Nobody is going to send you a personal invitation to meet with you to tell you what you don't know. Instead of making all those stupid videos when he was in the hospital, why didn't she get on the internet & read about everything? What is she, 11 years old? She is an almost 50 year old, grown woman that is not going to get her hand held & treated like a prima donna. That's what she wants, but she's not going to get it. Her ridiculous explanations of what happened and what would have happened if there were no holes for the "water" to come out is a joke.

Tommy obviously lost more weight. And take note of the fact that he doesn't have a giant cup of water on the table next to him. He is not eating anything by mouth either. Maybe she'll listen to what she's told this time instead of making up her own post-operative/discharge instructions based on her extensive medical knowledge. (A joke, obviously.) The second I heard her say that she was going to give him his pain pill in applesauce when he was sent home the first time, I thought to myself "Annnnndddddddd, here he goes on a speeding train to the afterlife because she's going to kill him." There was not supposed to be that much pressure on the resection sites and swallowing solid food, in addition to the applesauce sliding across the resection site putting even more pressure on it as well as friction from the rubbing as the applesauce slides by, is what caused it to open up. The excessive bile oozing out from around the feeding tube was also from the applesauce.

He is going to have a hell of a time recovering from this. The first surgery was bad enough, but to have a major insult like this on top of an already major surgery that weakened him and affected his immune system so soon after he was discharged pushes his recovery back dramatically. He is even weaker, more frail and sickly than he was before. Any idea that he would go back to work has been eliminated completely. It will take several months, possibly even up to a year, to recover from this. Whatever happened, whether it was due to the upper esophageal resection site coming apart or from the surgery to put it back together again, it has affected his vocal cords. He may or may not ever get his voice back. He is going to need serious physical therapy, therapy to swallow and talk and eat food. He's going to have that feeding tube in for a very long time. She didn't take the surgery nearly as seriously as she should have. She actually thought that he was going to be discharged home and they were going to go to NYC to go shopping after Christmas.

And now it's all "It's so much work, it's so hard". Not for nothing, but everyone here---including me---outlined and explained everything, including saying that taking care of him at home would be a hell of a lot of work. But, Cynthia doesn't listen to anyone because she thinks that she is smarter than everyone. She wants to do things the way she wants to do them, not the way she's told they should be done. In a way, I feel bad that he has nobody else to help him out, find out information, keep him company. But, I also remember that this is the life he chose, and he didn't have the balls to tell her to cut her shit with his nephew just because she wasn't satisfied with the WalMart that he took them to. He should have told her to STFU and show his nephew some appreciation instead of bitching about it and bad mouthing him publicly. It is hard enough for a fully functional, mobile person to take care of someone after they've been discharged from the hospital with a feeding tube, dressing changes, etc. She can hardly get off a chair to take a few steps because she's so fat--she doesn't even make her own coffee in the morning--having to depend on her to take care of him must really suck.

She needs to shut her fucking mouth about how hospitals should be staffed and run. She has no medical knowledge whatsoever, she has never worked a goddamned day in her life and she acts like hospital staff are sitting around doing nothing all day. I'd love to put her in the shoes of a nurse for just one shift, just one----she wouldn't be able to function for 2 minutes in the shoes of a nurse. Nurses work their asses off for no appreciation. She nearly killed her husband single handedly only a day or two after he was discharged---she should shut her big fat mouth instead of crucifying hospital staff for saving her husband's life. She's "protecting" him from "these assholes"? Maybe, just maybe, if she let those "assholes" talk to him, they could tell him something worthwhile because it is blatantly obvious that she doesn't know what in the hell she's doing.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:07 pm

^^^ Yep. And I already see disaster coming, AGAIN.
She complained in SEVERAL VIDEOS that she and Tommy asked many times if he could have ice chips.
Every time they were told "NO. NOTHING BY MOUTH".
She then whined "But I made him ice chips at home. I made him ice chips for home. His tongue is cracked like a desert. He should be able to have some ice chips".

Hey, DUMBFUCK! You almost killed him the FIRST TIME going against doctor's orders! Haven't you learned ANYTHING!
Obviously not.
The whole thing is a dumpster-fire.

Neddy136
Talker
Talker

Post by Neddy136 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:23 pm

From the time Tommy went for the first surgery on December 19 to now he looks like a walking corpse ! It’s less than a month and he looks terrible! He has lost so much weight, he can’t walk,or talk! What did she do to him? Yes blame Cynthia! Sorry to say that ,but she Aggravated the Resection site by giving him apple sauce and crushed up pills that rubbed against the Incision, causing an opening! But of course she never will take any blame for giving him anything to eat! She gave him to much water to drink! When the discharge instructions say sips of water that’s what it’s meant! She takes it Upon herself to do what she wants! How much surgery can his body take? As far as the oxygen,he probably has COPD,from years of smoking and vaping ,his lungs are shot, don’t think he’s ever getting rid of that! And Cynthia once again is complaining about the feeding tube! That’s the only source of nutrition Tommy is getting,don’t think he will ever eat normally again! And when she bad mouths the nurses, I want to go and shake her! The amount of work a nurse does daily is unreal!she has on idea, the nerve of her saying they all take lunch at the same time for hours! Shut your fucking big mouth! You have never worked a day in your life, to understand the medical field, until you have been in the shoes of a nurse,you should not comment on the job they are doing! The nurses and doctors saved your husband life because of your dumb mistakes! All of her videos all self pity how sick she is! Get over it! Big deal you have a sinus infection! Your husband is at deaths door, battling cancer,and has had Numerous surgeries! But again this is so much work! She said she cleaned up the apartment! Where? The clutter and stuff Piled up is still there! I hope visiting nurse is coming is a few times a week to watch Tommy’s progress, because she definitely cannot be trusted with his care! This doesn’t look to good!

Kkkaren
Talker
Talker

Post by Kkkaren » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:44 pm

Thank you, PassingBy, for your very informative post. You answered a lot of my questions.

Kkkaren
Talker
Talker

Post by Kkkaren » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Thank you, PassingBy, for your very informative post. You answered a lot of my questions.

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm

It's all about her her her and she's tired and she's sick and nobody knows what it's like to care for an ill loved one. OMG y'all she's the FIRST PERSON TO DO THIS EVERRRRRRRRRRR. This fat fur coated pork chop needs to get over herself. I don't think Tommy is going to bounce back from this. He looks half dead. I'd hate to be stuck in that cat piss soaked shit hole 24/7 with Nanook of the North. I'm sure at some point, he's going to really look forward to his visit with the Grim Reaper.

Incroyable 4w9f
Learner
Learner

Post by Incroyable 4w9f » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:08 pm

I'm relatively new to the C&T phenomenon and look at her old vids once in a while in disbelief.

An interesting one is from summer 2014 when she is off her diet again and starting to pile on the pounds.
She is in a foul mood and at 6:00 attacks nephew Stan (who is obviously not there) for what she perceives as a lousy birthday gift for Tommy.
Tommy stays silent munching on his burger.
Her mother tries to shush her which pisses off C even more, and she turns off the vid.

This is a 'family meal' they are having in a park, with a loud fountain nearby, having stopped at White Castle for junk food.

So she's despised the nephew for years it would seem.

joanne2323
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by joanne2323 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:20 pm

the mother looked terrible; what was that on her face ?

Incroyable 4w9f
Learner
Learner

Post by Incroyable 4w9f » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:38 pm

Going further down memory lane, and hopefully having found the way to post a non YT vid link this time, here is mother Mary's kitchen in December 2013.
I am struck by how cute and clean it is. It's the same room, albeit remodeled, that the Beaumonts have since hoarded up to the ceiling, not to mention the filth.
Check the proper seating area with four chairs!! Check the clean floor!!
Don't miss C's disparaging comment about her mother's lack of cooking skills.
Hope the link works.
P.S. I hope the nurses visit T daily, his survival depends on it, he looks like my poor Dad on his death bed. And so pathetic to dress him up in a school board tshirt.

https://invidio.us/watch?v=IAIb9oV2e5w

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:44 pm

And for Christ sake! Give the man some dignity! Put his fucking teeth in!

Return to “YOUTUBE PERSONALITIES (NON-GURU)”