BeckieJBroke: Adding expectant mum to her CV - Part 17

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBroke: Adding expectant mum to her CV - Part 17

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

Surprised she didn't continue her rant with something like "and this is why my accounts are private now, because I am terrified and scared" just to really get that sweet sweet validation and sympathy and attention from her followers.

Divoka
Learner
Learner

Post by Divoka »

700club wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:18 am
Ok, no offense but lowkey y'all overreacting lol.
Ok, no offense but lowkey you're a real dick if you think so. There's a difference between calling someone out for their shitty/stupid behaviour and posting about how to find out exactly where they live. If you don't realize that... wow.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

No one here has ever threatened to come to her house, no one has threatened her with acid. She’s a disgusting little liar and technically the second she starts getting specific, people could call her out of libel as she’s printing harmful lies about people...

If I said “Beckie threatened me with a knife” that would be libellous as she hasn’t...so Beckie, where are these threats about coming to your house or acid? Could it be that they don’t exist.

Also lmao, go to her work to meet her? No thanks, I unlike Beckie have friends and a life :rofl:
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

If only Beckie had proof of her accusations.

Which would be possible if they existed. Especially since she hoards practically everything, so I'd assume she might have kept anything of that level of omg in case.

Aquaday
Learner
Learner

Post by Aquaday »

What I don’t understand is why she needs the ‘best’ equipment for hobbies that she dabbles in. Eg new IPad Pro, fancy brushes etc. I got through a art degree with around 10 basic level brushes and a watercolour pallet that is only just about to run out that I still use now because I took care of them.

Also how she goes on about how OLD things are like most people are not going round telling you the year in which they got a water bottle or raincoat. Now I have reached the point where I don’t mind thing I own are 10+ years, and are still like new as I actually took care of them.

Aquaday
Learner
Learner

Post by Aquaday »

What I don’t understand is why she needs the ‘best’ equipment for hobbies that she dabbles in. Eg new IPad Pro, fancy brushes etc. I got through a art degree with around 10 basic level brushes and a watercolour pallet that is only just about to run out that I still use now because I took care of them.

Also how she goes on about how OLD things are like most people are not going round telling you the year in which they got a water bottle or raincoat. Now I have reached the point where I don’t mind thing I own are 10+ years, and are still like new as I actually took care of them.

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

Aquaday wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:06 pm
Many amateurs believe that the better/more expensive/newer equipment they have, the better the work will be. Maybe she's starting to feel the same, especially if she is standing still when it comes to art. "Huh, I'm not improving in great speed? could it be because I only draw like once a month? nah, must be the wrong brush again, and the colour is old! yeah that's it"

RobDav
Learner
Learner

Post by RobDav »

Aquaday wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:05 pm

Drinking game goes through her story and drink every time she says 2016 or 2015 or some year for no real reason

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

Divoka wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:17 am
700club wrote:
Ok, no offense but lowkey you're a real dick if you think so. There's a difference between calling someone out for their shitty/stupid behaviour and posting about how to find out exactly where they live. If you don't realize that... wow.
literally calm down lol.

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

Runningrunner1 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:38 am
700club wrote:

Agreed - her own damn fault. No address was posted, and From what I can tell none ever has been. If anyone wanted to find her badly enough they’d put the information together themselves, and for the vast majority (if not everyone) who couldn’t care less, that post means nothing.

SHE released the information, and she’s apparently done it so much over the years that I reckon she does it on purpose, in the hopes that someone will post some clue to her address so she can cry ‘doxxing’ once again and make herself seem more important than she is. Even as a youtuber she’s a nobody, and getting more and more forgotten by the day. Who the hell would think she’s even worth doxxing? No one would want to find her.

Becs, either get over yourself and realise you’re not a unique flower, or go back to staring at yourself on a computer or painting elementary-school-quality self-portraits. Just hurry up and fade into obscurity like we all know you’re going to.
srsly lol, like, real stalkers don't need a gossip forum to find out where anybody lives, they would already know that, like.

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

srsly lol, like, can you shut up and stop pointing fingers on who's right or wrong and continue to gossip instead?

Runningrunner1
Talker
Talker

Post by Runningrunner1 »

700club wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 3:31 am
Runningrunner1 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:38 am
700club wrote:

Agreed - her own damn fault. No address was posted, and From what I can tell none ever has been. If anyone wanted to find her badly enough they’d put the information together themselves, and for the vast majority (if not everyone) who couldn’t care less, that post means nothing.

SHE released the information, and she’s apparently done it so much over the years that I reckon she does it on purpose, in the hopes that someone will post some clue to her address so she can cry ‘doxxing’ once again and make herself seem more important than she is. Even as a youtuber she’s a nobody, and getting more and more forgotten by the day. Who the hell would think she’s even worth doxxing? No one would want to find her.

Becs, either get over yourself and realise you’re not a unique flower, or go back to staring at yourself on a computer or painting elementary-school-quality self-portraits. Just hurry up and fade into obscurity like we all know you’re going to.
srsly lol, like, real stalkers don't need a gossip forum to find out where anybody lives, they would already know that, like.
Exactly. Can we just move on now folks?

spiderontheceiling
Learner
Learner

Post by spiderontheceiling »

Yes please.... less finger pointing...more gossiping..
We are also going to need a new thread title soonish..

Return to “BeckieJBrown”