BeckieJBroke: Adding expectant mum to her CV - Part 17

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
melissa93
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBroke: Adding expectant mum to her CV - Part 17

Post by melissa93 »

Divoka wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:27 am
SleepingSkies wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:08 am
This is NOT me doxxing Beckie, there is no personal info here. I am just showing her how stupid she is being while showing the world where she lives
Yes she put all this information out there, and yes people could choose to put two and two together... but why bother posting about it? Maybe you're not doxxing her, but you're definitely trying to scare her and I find that pretty gross.
Yeah, agree that this goes too far - and the argument about 'not technically doxxing, just showing her' holds absolutely no water. I'm not comfortable being part of this discussion board if that post stays there.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Morality police are here, keep quiet everyone :roll:

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

You're telling people how to find her.

That's not okay. Most of us posting here have no interest but this is a public forum. You don't know who you're helping track down her address and that's gross.

Mods need to step in if you won't remove it.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Baublebee wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 11:42 am
You're telling people how to find her.

That's not okay. Most of us posting here have no interest but this is a public forum. You don't know who you're helping track down her address and that's gross.

Mods need to step in if you won't remove it.
If you don't like it you can do what Beckie does - block me and move on. I didn't share anything she hasn't made public.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

You put it all together. Not everyone will be aware of how to do that. You made it very easy to find her.

Notice how most people aren't okay with that? Take it as a sign that you've gone too far instead of digging yourself deeper.

TheQueen13
Learner
Learner

Post by TheQueen13 »

I think you crossed a line here. You could have just said that you found it without proving it with pictures.
This is the internet and there are so many creeps, now easily without effort finding her. We all know that its her fault for risking her privacy with what she said and posts but still... if you wanna see where she lives, look it up. But dont put it on the internet for everyone.

Post by Guest »

Hey everyone,
I normally just lurk on this thread but I saw today on Beckie’s latest post that someone asked if she could caption her posts for HOH/Deaf people and she wrote this long essay back full of excuses and it’s so annoying that she refuses to do it due to ‘scrutiny’ etc. I know other influencers have also refused but still she has loads of time on her hands! And as someone who has disabilities, she should be more emphatic?!

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

izzy_j wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 2:45 am
Hey everyone,
I normally just lurk on this thread but I saw today on Beckie’s latest post that someone asked if she could caption her posts for HOH/Deaf people and she wrote this long essay back full of excuses and it’s so annoying that she refuses to do it due to ‘scrutiny’ etc. I know other influencers have also refused but still she has loads of time on her hands! And as someone who has disabilities, she should be more emphatic?!
All she has to do is write "Beckie moans for 4 paragraphs" on each one tbf.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

YouTubeZeleb wrote:
izzy_j wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 2:45 am
Hey everyone,
All she has to do is write "Beckie moans for 4 paragraphs" on each one tbf.
Again like the Flanders parents, she’s tried nothing and she’s all out of ideas!

If people have a go at her for spelling things wrong, she has two options: 1) learn to spell or 2) ignore them because at least she has tried to be inclusive! But oh no, best steer clear so as to protect the frail Beckie-ego.

On one hand, fair play, it’s her insta, she can use it how she wants. On the other, she is so rude and excluding! People are trying to engage with her and she’s rejecting them.

Also, I think writing out the captions would make her realise what crap she whinges about on a daily basis. If I had to caption everything that came out of my mouth, I’d be done for (big whatsapp voice note sender Image) but she’s gathered a following over 10+ years, which, sorry to say, she is now responsible for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flxwerpxwer
Learner
Learner

Post by Flxwerpxwer »

Nah posting the specific details of how to find her address is way too far. I know it’s all details she’s put online herself but you’ve given a step by step guide to find it. That’s too far. Not lIking her or her media presence is one thing but releasing info like that is something else. She’s said herself that she has had issues before and does fear her safety which could be an exaggeration but also shouldn’t be a limit that gets pushed. Criticising her lifestyle or decisions is one thing but putting her address out on the internet (even without intentions to harm) is boarding on harassment and stalking which is a way bigger issue than “lol she needs to get her priority’s in order”. Not a fan of that at all and not what this sites about.

Flxwerpxwer
Learner
Learner

Post by Flxwerpxwer »

Nah posting the specific details of how to find her address is way too far. I know it’s all details she’s put online herself but you’ve given a step by step guide to find it. That’s too far. Not lIking her or her media presence is one thing but releasing info like that is something else. She’s said herself that she has had issues before and does fear her safety which could be an exaggeration but also shouldn’t be a limit that gets pushed. Criticising her lifestyle or decisions is one thing but putting her address out on the internet (even without intentions to harm) is boarding on harassment and stalking which is a way bigger issue than “lol she needs to get her priority’s in order”. Not a fan of that at all and not what this sites about.

Mai_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mai_ »

I don’t know why anyone feels the need to post that kind of information? I don’t think I’ve ever been on Beckie’s side but this is borderline stalker behaviour and is definitely way over the line. I only really lurk here so I don’t know what people’s personal gripes are with her but I thought we were here to gossip about her shitty behaviour, not give out her personal info

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Can anyone read? I didn't give out any personal info or give out her address. Anyone could have found it using what she said on her live stream on instagram. Don't act all holier than thou on a gossip site ffs. xD

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer

Post by Morning Mimosa »

I'm going to agree with the consensus here. Yes, she may well have been careless with her info over time, but collating those snippets into something tangible and searchable isn't something I wish to be a part of.

Sure, it's highly unlikely that she is in any real danger apart from the risk of someone in her block holding open a door for her while attempting to make small talk and we all know she can be very adept at exaggeration and can sometimes have a rather unique interpretations of facts, but if she perceives there to be a potential threat to her personal safety then why put her through such mental anguish? It's often the perception of a fear which can cause the damage even if there is no reality of that fear coming true.

It seems unnecessary and somewhat cruel, especially when her mental weaknesses around such matter are so well known on here. Everyone has the right to feel safe in their own home. Even someone like Beckie.

(Quick edit for spelling)

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Well if the mods take it down after the reports thats what happens :)

arkebiskop
Learner
Learner

Post by arkebiskop »

While I don't agree with the description and pictures posted, I really hope Beckie will become more mindful of what she puts out in the internet for everyone to see. There is no need to document everything you're doing or everywhere you're going. Children get taught from a young age to turn off Snapchat locations etc, it's the same with Instagram stories. These things (view from the window, close surroundings etc.) would be ok for a "close friends" story but not when you have thousands upon thousands of followers stuck in quarantine with nothing better to do. I work in Social Anthropology and whenever we take pictures for articles, they are super basic - some grass, the clouds, a close-up of something that is hard to identify - to protect the identities of the Interviewees. I recommend you do the same, Beckie. It's possible to capture the vibe of your mood/feelings/surroundings with small details rather than a full on car-plate. Most of us here, I'd like to hope, have no ill intent, but you need to stay safe nonetheless.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Personally I'll be stepping back (again) from this thread until that message is taken down, either by op or mods.

This may be a gossip forum and Beckie may have made that information findable herself, but putting those fragments together to prove a point wasn't necessary. We already know that she's an oversharer without having to actually prove it.

I don't give a shit about where she actually lives tbh. However we don't actually know how many people read these forums as lurkers. There could be some real perverted people on here and that post is potentially making it much easier for them. Sure, she put herself at risk but there is no reason to provide all that info on a silver platter.

For me, that was a low move to make. I don't want to partake in such a thing and I hope mods will act upon it.

I enjoy gossiping and rolling my eyes at Beckie as much as the next person but I really feel like a line has been crossed and it simply doesn't sit right with me.

Keep safe everyone.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Divoka
Learner
Learner

Post by Divoka »

Can everyone be sure to report the original post? I would also like to see it taken down. It makes the rest of us look bad.

BigDumbUsername
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BigDumbUsername »

I'm a lurker, but I agree this is too far. We all made fun of her when she acted extra cautious about not showing views or cabinets and whatever, and I admit I was surprised when she was getting more lax about it, but we kind of just proved her fucking point. Yeah, nothing was specifically posted, but it's enough to pique curiosity of people who wouldn't otherwise bother to put the pieces together and search on their own.

Post by Guest »

Come on, ok sure, you didn't post her exact address in writing, but you did post a step-by-step guide to find her home, days after she mentioned her address being posted here...
I've seen the same insta pics from her and never would have thought of cross-referencing rivers and stores on Google maps, if I knew how to do that Henry Cavill would be comfortable chained in my basement.
Just remove the post and move on...

Return to “BeckieJBrown”