BeckieJBroke: Adding expectant mum to her CV - Part 17

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
BobbyPins
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBroke: Adding expectant mum to her CV - Part 17

Post by BobbyPins »

She’s referred to deleting these tweets as “a reflection at the end of ones life” 🤮

Only becca could make something so mundane akin to death. I’m surprised she’s not traumatised.

It’s like she’s been reading here and is actively trying to come across as doing really well and being in a better place purely in an attempt to curb the criticism of her always moaning. But it’s entirely disingenuous, she’s playing at being a person who is getting their life together.

Personally, I believe if she put in half as much energy into truly growing as a person as she does into obsessing over social media or pretending to advance in life.. she would be in a much better place.

The thing that really grinds my gears is that pretty much all her videos and a big proportion of her social media posts are basically telling people what to do and think... when she hasn’t a clue herself. She’s some big issues when it comes to controlling and manipulating.

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

You know what would be an interesting experiment - if she tweeted "I'm starting over from scratch, here's the @ to my new twitter account. Will be deleting this one in a few days..."

I wonder just how many of her 49,202 followers would jump to her new account with her.

Not many, I suspect.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

I definitely wouldn’t be following.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

YouTubeZeleb wrote:You know what would be an interesting experiment - if she tweeted "I'm starting over from scratch, here's the @ to my new twitter account. Will be deleting this one in a few days..."

I wonder just how many of her 49,202 followers would jump to her new account with her.

Not many, I suspect.
Thats exactly why she wont do it. Shes a coward

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Also she keeps retweeting old photos and videos of the cats and I keep feeling sad over the poor cat Millie who died due to Beckies and her family incomptence towards cats.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Label
Talker
Talker

Post by Label »

I think this mass deletion is a good thing. Maybe she’s finally realised she needs to remove a bunch of stuff that looks terrible to future employers?

Starting from scratch would be easier but you guys are so right, I doubt she’d regain half the Twitter following she already has.

Sad that she values followers and a blue tick over her time and mental health.

I like the happier girl on her stories though. She’s way more likeable when she’s not crying about spectacles.

Katielucy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Katielucy »

Hey I was just looking and watching some of beckies old videos and it’s sad how much she’s changed imo, I’ve been watching her since I was 11/12 and I’m 20 now and although I feel she’s changed she hasn’t in so many ways too, she seems to have gotten worse... I actually loved her videos a couple of years ago. Anyways it’s weird in one of her ask beckie videos she says how as long as she owns her own apartment and her own front door she will happy regardless...but now she seems to hate the place? I don’t get it I mean the apartment seems lovely she’s by the river and in town it’s like she just NEEDS to complain. Also if she has so many neighbours she can’t stand or finds annoying, wouldn’t the logical thing be to get to know them and they If there’s noise complaints maybe explain it to them? Instead of posting it all online to thousands of people, like some people may have found out she has this big instagram surely? Same with the car, if somebody hits your car and you can see them surely you’d call the police/insurance or confront them? I don’t have a car but it would make more sense than to just video them and give out on your Instagram... sorry for how long this is I just have had so many issues with her and how she’s acting considering I really used to like her. She doesn’t seem to get that NOBODYS life is perfect.... so she complains when every single tiny thing goes wrong and then has a victim mentality as always seems to say I’ll battle on anyways? Like it’s not that deep... I just find her so frustrating to watch and to be honest when she spoke about trich or even when she did a lot of art I felt her instagram And YouTube had a purpose whereas now it’s like she’s recording diary entries without being productive, like every few hours it’s a video of something going wrong and then her great full list which I don’t get because she isn’t actually following through with being appreciative of something or anything in her life? Sorry for the ramble but I’ve just had so many issues with what she’s like at the moment!

The Yoko Ono of GY
Learner
Learner

Post by The Yoko Ono of GY »

But isn't deleting old tweets/vids what we on GG always advised her to to appear more professional to a potential boss?

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

The Yoko Ono of GY wrote:But isn't deleting old tweets/vids what we on GG always advised her to to appear more professional to a potential boss?
It would be, if she had grown out of making them now. Deleting old ones is great, but she is replacing them with new ridiculous content at the same rate. Which is almost worse because when she was younger she didn’t know any better and might not have professionalism in mind. It’s worse when she makes off colour tweets now as she DOES know better and professionalism clearly is/should be on her mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

Re: deleting thousands of tweets...

Hey, everyone needs a hobby, especially when surrounded by literally thousands of hoarded items discarded over the years, rotting in the wardrobe.

:|

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

YouTubeZeleb wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:45 am
Re: deleting thousands of tweets...

Hey, everyone needs a hobby, especially when surrounded by literally thousands of hoarded items discarded over the years, rotting in the wardrobe.

:|
Surely you mean waldrobe? 😂

RobDav
Learner
Learner

Post by RobDav »

arkebiskop wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:16 am
I'm probably nitpicking but why is she hinting in her stories that Greg's unwell? Imagine laying in bed sick and your attention seeking sister posting about your illness online (probably) without your consent?

Anyways, Beckie, you've done a good job blocking my finsta with this same username, now just to find my actual one and you'll have accomplished this! Something to be grateful for later on :)
Someone I know is in hospital = Greg is in Hospital

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Sure it's a good thing long term that she's trying to clense the internet of her ikky presence by deleting certain things. However, as someone else said she's replacing it with just as awkward content and what personally irks me is that she can't just do it in silence. We all have to be aware that she's scrolling back and being all nostalgic. Delete it all and shut up.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

arkebiskop
Learner
Learner

Post by arkebiskop »

POV: I’m Beckie. Every night, a group of people, about 20 or 30 of them come to my house every night. I know because I peek through the blinds and film them. They go to the upstairs apartment and throw a massive Project-X style party with sex, drinking, drugs and music. I blast my flute as loud as possible to show them who’s boss. I call the police to complain about people breaking lockdown. The police doesn’t pick up. (Perhaps my phone’s broken? I’d love a new one, but I’m currently saving up for ketchup.) I break down into tears and start deleting all my old youtube videos. I start to feel nauseous from all the noise and ruckus - must be a migraine, or worse - my self diagnosed autism. I post six instagram stories about the neighbours and my pain. Someone asks me why I don’t go upstairs and tell them to stop the party. I block the person. I cry some more, look at a picture of me from 2003 and go to bed. Tomorrow will be a good day. Maybe James will call.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

arkebiskop wrote:POV: I’m Beckie. Every night, a group of people, about 20 or 30 of them come to my house every night. I know because I peek through the blinds and film them. They go to the upstairs apartment and throw a massive Project-X style party with sex, drinking, drugs and music. I blast my flute as loud as possible to show them who’s boss. I call the police to complain about people breaking lockdown. The police doesn’t pick up. (Perhaps my phone’s broken? I’d love a new one, but I’m currently saving up for ketchup.) I break down into tears and start deleting all my old youtube videos. I start to feel nauseous from all the noise and ruckus - must be a migraine, or worse - my self diagnosed autism. I post six instagram stories about the neighbours and my pain. Someone asks me why I don’t go upstairs and tell them to stop the party. I block the person. I cry some more, look at a picture of me from 2003 and go to bed. Tomorrow will be a good day. Maybe James will call.
I've read it with Dwight's voice (the office)

Katherinex
Learner
Learner

Post by Katherinex »

Wonder how long it'll be until she privates her Instagram again. It'd be much better for her mental health if she just kept it private until all this finished. Like that recent photo where she's surprised that other families were using the path she was on. It's a tiny alley Beckie of course it'll be difficult for other people to socially distance when you're on your bike. Perhaps go to wide open spaces to ride on instead.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

I really didn’t want to see her stories in that tight Lycra :?

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Pretty sure her IG is already on private right now ? When I looked a few days ago it was.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

RobDav
Learner
Learner

Post by RobDav »

Lynndi wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:12 am
Pretty sure her IG is already on private right now ? When I looked a few days ago it was.
not anymore, she needs those followers! :D

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

The headlines this lunchtime:

Beckie crashed at the end of her cycle and hurt her hand.

In other news:

And finally this lunchtime:

You heard it here first three times because it's important she receives the support and sympathy she craves begs for deserves.

Exhausted with you.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”