Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Jennlynn69
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by Jennlynn69 »

BAhahah I just read a comment on her maruchan noodle videos where they mixed twelve noodle flavors🤢 someone was like “i feel sorry for Patricia, every since she arrived it seems like the food is less extravagant” hahhahaha. And yeah it’s been instant noodles and a side of fried gunk for a while now. Also it’s just awkward having 3 of them there while Stephanie talks dan and pat are just staring into space Or silently trying to swallow the food while she yaps. And their heads look huge compared to Stephanies since she uses that stretching lens thingy when in reality we know she has the biggest head of the bunch. Steph also made this dumb comment when Patricia said she was 5’6 and steph acted all shocked pikachu face like “Gasp! I’m only 5’2 *pouts” gross like really you don’t know how tall your supposed best friend was after like 2 years. And that must mean rui is only like 5’4 cause he looks really small next to her.

Back when Stephanie vlogged normally she took every chance to mention Patricia or Alex like they sent me this they told me this we talked for blank hours yesterday hehehehhehe. Then one day it just stops and she would make snarky comments like “uh wut r friends I got none tee hee” she never had like a wahh crying video cause Patricia moved to Dallas and that’s why she stopped mentioning her cause she “moved.”yet she said pat had an apartment in la and the lease was up so no use to stay there isolated during a pandemic. Nope just move into a crazy house where people are coming in and out Straight from the airport after being in another state. Make it make sense Stephanie poop.

eun-98
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by eun-98 »

dengdengdeng wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:07 am
Exactly. I dont understand her persistence in doing these pale imitations of the british accent, it's really grating on the ears. The entire vlog where the power was out consists of her screaming non-stop and her doing her stupid fake british accent.

British accents sound lovely and I absolutely love listening to it, so either learn to speak it properly or just speak normally like an american.

Stop murdering the accent.
Oh..my..God I'm from England and yes, you're right, we don't sound like that at all lol! I don't know why recently she keeps trying to do a British accent, and as a British person, I can't stand listening to her lousy on going attempts.
In her recent video mixing ramen, Patricia said that they got used to using the British accent, then Stephanie said "I feel like I'm British"

...Girl nooo that's cringe af… It's worse because she actually thinks she does the accent well.

Also, thanks for liking our accent.

Dino22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dino22 »

Just watched Trisha's video on conspiracies about Stephanie... the weirdest one is that her fiancé is the founder of bitcoin, which I think is totally not the case. If they had that much money she'd totally be living it up Jeffree Star style. Also, I'm so sick of the fact that she doesn't acknowledge her community when she doesn't upload - its totally fine to take a break but just let us know so we're not waiting around. Lastly, she needs to stop having Patricia in the videos - its so awkward and she usually just looks off into space plus she encourages Stephanie's "british" accent.

ps: what is patricia's job? Stephanie mentioned she does business in china...

A2thebeer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by A2thebeer »

I don’t know if there’s a new thread but I read all of them and haven’t seen anyone comment on this so here it goes.

I think Stephanie’s fiancé will never show his face because he has a lazy eye, and you can see it in some pictures.

I mean sure they want to keep the mystery especially when he has his own channel now, but I really think he’s insecure about it.

A2thebeer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by A2thebeer »

Have you guys watched her last video? She laughs and makes fun of her fiancés English mistakes. A while ago I didn’t mind it as much thinking he’s in on it but lately I’ve been feeling super uncomfortable.

Reetoh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Reetoh »

So I used to be a frequent user on this board. I found Stephanie to be so annoying and for some reason I felt that it was okay to judge her based on what we see on the camera. Recently Hana Kimura passed away, she was on the show terrace house and because of something she did on the show, she received a lot of cyberbullying. Leading her to take her own life. That shouldn't be right. This post is for anyone who has an open mind. If you don't care at all about what I say, it's fine you have the right to post whatever you want about Stephanie. I feel we judge her so harshly, she's just a small girl in her 20s. She always appears to be so upbeat in her videos but we all know that one person who is always upbeat but really depressed on the inside. We never know what she is truly going through. We shouldn't critique her on her weight, how she looks, her pimples, and all the things she can't change instantly. We should remember that deep down she is still a person. I won't remove the things I've said about Stephanie in the past, it's an example of how I used to think but I decided I will change that and become a more compassionate person. We sometimes forget that even though someone is famous, they still have emotions just like us. I think Stephanie goes on this board, I'm not sure, but if she's reading this, i hope you understand Stephanie, that people will say things but remember who you truly are because no matter what others say, you will always be the person you know you are. I hope we can all learn to be more kind to people. Thank you for hearing me out.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Reetoh wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:22 pm
So I used to be a frequent user on this board. I found Stephanie to be so annoying and for some reason I felt that it was okay to judge her based on what we see on the camera. Recently Hana Kimura passed away, she was on the show terrace house and because of something she did on the show, she received a lot of cyberbullying. Leading her to take her own life. That shouldn't be right. This post is for anyone who has an open mind. If you don't care at all about what I say, it's fine you have the right to post whatever you want about Stephanie. I feel we judge her so harshly, she's just a small girl in her 20s. She always appears to be so upbeat in her videos but we all know that one person who is always upbeat but really depressed on the inside. We never know what she is truly going through. We shouldn't critique her on her weight, how she looks, her pimples, and all the things she can't change instantly. We should remember that deep down she is still a person. I won't remove the things I've said about Stephanie in the past, it's an example of how I used to think but I decided I will change that and become a more compassionate person. We sometimes forget that even though someone is famous, they still have emotions just like us. I think Stephanie goes on this board, I'm not sure, but if she's reading this, i hope you understand Stephanie, that people will say things but remember who you truly are because no matter what others say, you will always be the person you know you are. I hope we can all learn to be more kind to people. Thank you for hearing me out.
I mostly have an issue with Stephanie's manipulative behaviour and her poor treatment of others. While I do agree with some of your points, I think it's fair that a forum like this exists for people to discuss. People can have opinions that are not in favor of someone and its okay. Is it wrong to criticize a political leader because a negative opinion about them hurt will hurt their feelings? That doesn't make any sense. I don't condone cyber-bulling, but I don't think that is really what's happening here. If she comes here to seek out what people have to say about her that isn't favorable, then that's on her. I'm not personally going on all her social media and writing nasty things directly to her which I think is more along the lines of cyber bullying.

Melody0015
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melody0015 »

I watched a couple of her videos lately and omg I can not take the “British” accent. I just click off the video as soon as she starts with it. Sooooo annoying. And I bet she thinks she’s good at it too, lol.

Anyway, I also noticed she hasn’t been posting in the last few days. Also Nikocado dude has been posting some interesting Instagram stories. I’ll try to post a few screenshots. It has to be about Zack or Stephanie? Nick posted yesterday something a long the lines of I know something but can’t disclose anything.then he posts these stories today, hmmmm...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Melody0015 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:00 pm
I watched a couple of her videos lately and omg I can not take the “British” accent. I just click off the video as soon as she starts with it. Sooooo annoying. And I bet she thinks she’s good at it too, lol.

Anyway, I also noticed she hasn’t been posting in the last few days. Also Nikocado dude has been posting some interesting Instagram stories. I’ll try to post a few screenshots. It has to be about Zack or Stephanie? Nick posted yesterday something a long the lines of I know something but can’t disclose anything.then he posts these stories today, hmmmm...
Yep, I was also wondering if Nik was talking about Stephanie as well. The only drama he is vague about is the one with her since there’s lawyers involved. Everything else he speaks about publicly. I wouldn’t doubt that he has dirt on her but it doesn’t really matter cause no one will believe him anyways lol. What a shame.

C09792E6-1AB8-4682-A68F-7D5FE984073B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mmhm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mmhm »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Melody0015 wrote:

Yep, I was also wondering if Nik was talking about Stephanie as well. The only drama he is vague about is the one with her since there’s lawyers involved. Everything else he speaks about publicly. I wouldn’t doubt that he has dirt on her but it doesn’t really matter cause no one will believe him anyways lol. What a shame.

Dang i thought that too, I wish he could say what it isss and what did she delete ?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

A2thebeer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by A2thebeer »

Mmhm wrote:
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Melody0015 wrote:

Dang i thought that too, I wish he could say what it isss and what did she delete ?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Do you think he’s really talking about Stephanie? Could be her or Trisha. Stephanie hasn’t uploaded in a couple of days but I think it might be because of the protests happening in LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 2:36 am
Melody0015 wrote:

ooohhh. I'm all ears, lol. Been waiting for something to break along this front. Was hoping against hope he wasn't letting Stephanie off the hook (assuming it's about her) Time will tell. Soon, I bet.

Mrs. Cosmic might be very disappointed if it's not about her, though. She's been agitating for Nik and Orlin's attention every damn day for five months baiting them with every breath she takes.

Noisyj6
Talker
Talker

Post by Noisyj6 »

Oops double post
Last edited by Noisyj6 on Sun May 31, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noisyj6
Talker
Talker

Post by Noisyj6 »

Stephanie recently deleted a tone deaf Instagram post about her new merch in the midst of the death of George Floyd and ppl were pissed! Also, read comments that she deleted some videos too? Not sure which ones and why...

A2thebeer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by A2thebeer »

Noisyj6 wrote:Stephanie recently deleted a tone deaf Instagram post about her new merch in the midst of the death of George Floyd and ppl were pissed! Also, read comments that she deleted some videos too? Not sure which ones and why...
She posted a video finally and addressed why she was “quiet”. I did NOT know she posted something about her merch (because I don’t follow her on ig tbh) but if she did then she really doesn’t give an ef. She acts very emotional and empathetic but her ACTIONS don’t show it. I mean posting about MERCH? I’m seriously in shock. I keep watching her older videos but even those are getting on my nerves. I guess I’m over her officially, every little thing she does annoys me. I was watching her old storytimes and she keeps talking about alllllll those “boyfriends” but she only dated in Highschool before she met her fiancé at 19 so whgg Th is she telling us stories about BOYFRIENDS and “Relationships”. Someone tell her Highschool ish doesn’t count! Ok I’m done.

Noisyj6
Talker
Talker

Post by Noisyj6 »

A2thebeer wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:58 pm
Noisyj6 wrote:Stephanie recently deleted a tone deaf Instagram post about her new merch in the midst of the death of George Floyd and ppl were pissed! Also, read comments that she deleted some videos too? Not sure which ones and why...
She posted a video finally and addressed why she was “quiet”. I did NOT know she posted something about her merch (because I don’t follow her on ig tbh) but if she did then she really doesn’t give an ef. She acts very emotional and empathetic but her ACTIONS don’t show it. I mean posting about MERCH? I’m seriously in shock. I keep watching her older videos but even those are getting on my nerves. I guess I’m over her officially, every little thing she does annoys me. I was watching her old storytimes and she keeps talking about alllllll those “boyfriends” but she only dated in Highschool before she met her fiancé at 19 so whgg Th is she telling us stories about BOYFRIENDS and “Relationships”. Someone tell her Highschool ish doesn’t count! Ok I’m done.

yeah she posted those stupid ‘biss’ pink aprons. Now that she’s crying on YT ppl are quick to forget and forgive her lol

dunnnno
Learner
Learner

Post by dunnnno »

Noisyj6 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:35 pm
A2thebeer wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:58 pm

yeah she posted those stupid ‘biss’ pink aprons. Now that she’s crying on YT ppl are quick to forget and forgive her lol
something about her doing a mukbang on systemic racism doesn't sit right with me since she laughs at the victim(s) in her true crime mukbangs

Melody0015
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melody0015 »

Y’all I am dying of laughter. In her most recent video(she’s eating Mac n cheese) she says something in a British accent and her fiancé is all what? And then she says it again in a British accent and her fiancé still can’t understand her and he goes what are you saying? Then she finally speaks regular English and he finally understands her. That was so cringe AF! She’s gotta stop with the accents man!!!! If anyone wants to cringe and laugh it’s at the 35:16 minute mark 😂😂😂😬🥴

Whutevrforvr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Whutevrforvr »

I recently unsubscribed from Stephanie after a few years of watching her. It's not about her personality but something about her just doesn't sit right with me anymore. I noticed that she only uploaded 3 videos for the BLM movement. I think she only addressed the movement because her fans were pressuring her to and it was what we were all focused on at the time (which is not a trend and we should continue to inform ourselves and speak up against systemic racism, police brutality, injustice, etc...) . I also saw that apron post and thought to myself "this isn't the time." I think she said a portion would be donated but it was only like 10% of sales? That whole post was just inappropriate. I see she started posting everyday again, now that BLM isn't trending she thinks it's okay to go back to her regular routine? There's so many cases that involve systemic racism and police brutality that she can speak up about. Something about this whole thing that she thinks she has going on doesn't sit right with me.

nightlily
Talker
Talker

Post by nightlily »

Ugh can't stand her voice anymore.
I used to watch for some of her crime stories, even though she's a terrible story teller, but it was good noise, but why the food if you want to tell crime stories? Those who come for the mukbang will click off because there's too little eating and those who come for the story can't follow because she's stopping mid-sentence to munch on something.

Return to “Stephanie Soo”