Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post Reply
pleasebiss
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by pleasebiss » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:35 pm

bentbladii wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am
Tiffany Ferg did a analysis and hit on the drama
I couldn't get through this girl's video. Primarily because she goes in and faults Nikocado for making an hour and a half video saying she hopes no one watches past four minutes... which I think is just ridiculous. The man is defending himself against being called a predator and sexual assaulter.

In addition to saying she hopes no one watches past four minutes, she faults him and says that he should have been able to get everything out that he needed to say in those four minutes... but didn't fault Stephanie's hour long video, which she happily watched.

Also, this same girl who is saying she hopes nobody watches beyond four minutes of Nikocado's video and that he should have gotten his point across in four minutes... proceeds to make a 30 long minute video about it... and doesn't get her point across in the first 4 minutes.

Is that how it works?

Ansena
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by Ansena » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:09 pm

I couldn’t get through Tiffany Ferg’s video either, this girl said she watched all 47 minutes of Stephanie’s first video and in the same breath drags Nik for making an hour and a half response? Like...are you dumb? How can someone make a 4 minute response to 47 minutes of accusations?

pleasebiss
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by pleasebiss » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:37 pm

I hate that all the people talking about the drama are now putting, "Zach Choi SUES Nikocado," in their titles.

Use your brain. Just because someone retains an Attorney doesn't mean they're suing anyone. They very well could be lawyering up because THEY are the ones being sued.

I'd like receipts of these supposed lawsuits.

People keep saying that Stepetty sued Nick or gave him a C&D... well, he's still talking about it. Granted, not using her name, but he's still talking about it so I'm not so sure she "sued" him or did anything.

unodon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:01 am
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by unodon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:51 pm

Ansena wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:09 pm
I couldn’t get through Tiffany Ferg’s video either, this girl said she watched all 47 minutes of Stephanie’s first video and in the same breath drags Nik for making an hour and a half response? Like...are you dumb? How can someone make a 4 minute response to 47 minutes of accusations?
She also says she can't say her opinion because she only watched one video, but she still inserts it.

It's very half baked and a little lazy. Contrapoints video Canceling is a lot lot better.

User avatar
BBicecream
Learner
Learner
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by BBicecream » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:04 pm

pleasebiss wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:35 pm
bentbladii wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am
Tiffany Ferg did a analysis and hit on the drama
I couldn't get through this girl's video. Primarily because she goes in and faults Nikocado for making an hour and a half video saying she hopes no one watches past four minutes... which I think is just ridiculous. The man is defending himself against being called a predator and sexual assaulter.

In addition to saying she hopes no one watches past four minutes, she faults him and says that he should have been able to get everything out that he needed to say in those four minutes... but didn't fault Stephanie's hour long video, which she happily watched.

Also, this same girl who is saying she hopes nobody watches beyond four minutes of Nikocado's video and that he should have gotten his point across in four minutes... proceeds to make a 30 long minute video about it... and doesn't get her point across in the first 4 minutes.

Is that how it works?

I would not worry about it this girl takes whatever is trending and tries to turn it into an intellectual discussion over YT with smart ass titles.

User avatar
milkteaa
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by milkteaa » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:53 pm

She’s wearing her In-n-Out sweater in her new vlog :? I get she’s going to say how she’s proud of her merch and anti-bullying campaign, but at this point (and to wear it right after Nick posted several responses), it just feels like her way of being passive aggressive. Also, someone mentioned this earlier, but what is going on with the excessive effects in her videos? I just clicked on the video for a minute and it was so over the top that I quickly clicked out.

Cutesss7
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:05 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by Cutesss7 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:05 pm


Zara Lester
Learner
Learner
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:42 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by Zara Lester » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:16 am

Cutesss7 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:05 pm
Her tarot reading makes sense. About chess game and etc and you don't even need tarot cards to do that reading lol

Zara Lester
Learner
Learner
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:42 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by Zara Lester » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:50 am

This is so well done!! See how projection works

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1571
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 382 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by Wonk_Eye » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:38 am

Zara Lester wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:50 am
This is so well done!! See how projection works
Lol Trisha Paytas should do a reaction to this video just so everyone else see it

konagirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 464
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 701 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by konagirl » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am

Nik just posted his response to Zach Choi saying he got an attorney.



I don't even like Nik but I'm glad he's not backing down and calling these idiots out over their lies.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

konagirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 464
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 701 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by konagirl » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Zara Lester wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:50 am
This is so well done!! See how projection works
That's a great video. Almost like someone from this forum took all the points and did an amazing job putting all the clips together to illustrate them.

It's too bad it hasn't hit a wider audience.

Anyone feel like sending it to Trisha Paytas so she can do a reaction video? Someone with her size audience addressing something like this would definitely get a lot of people to see it.

And if anyone posts on LSA post it over there. They seem to like to spread videos everywhere they can.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

unodon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:01 am
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by unodon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:04 pm

2k likes and still up suggesting someone should do a mukbang with cyanide and chlorine.



And apparently was accused of bullying Josh from Just Kidding. Some friends she keeps huh.

Thanks to the Chicken Nugget fan who mentioned Miss Gina Darling expressed support on twitter, so helpful finding more incriminating shit.

pleasebiss
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by pleasebiss » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:27 pm

unodon wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:04 pm
2k likes and still up suggesting someone should do a mukbang with cyanide and chlorine.



And apparently was accused of bullying Josh from Just Kidding. Some friends she keeps huh.

Thanks to the Chicken Nugget fan who mentioned Miss Gina Darling expressed support on twitter, so helpful finding more incriminating shit.
Someone should tell Gina she'd do that because she's weak in mind and character.

unodon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:01 am
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by unodon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:45 pm

konagirl wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am
I don't even like Nik but I'm glad he's not backing down and calling these idiots out over their lies.
Idk if anyone caught it that he low key outed that Zach's majority audience was also not from the US. Meaning any product he promotes that only sells in the US wont be as effective. Unless they're going to distribute a food product internationally. I really think Stephanie didn't think their noodle idea through esp bringing Zach along whose followers won't bring much to the table.
Maybe signing an exclusive with a noodle brand in South Korea? Are they even popular there?

User avatar
milkteaa
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by milkteaa » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:56 pm

unodon wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:04 pm
2k likes and still up suggesting someone should do a mukbang with cyanide and chlorine.



And apparently was accused of bullying Josh from Just Kidding. Some friends she keeps huh.

Thanks to the Chicken Nugget fan who mentioned Miss Gina Darling expressed support on twitter, so helpful finding more incriminating shit.
That’s absolutely disgusting. The comments underneath are even more putrid though. To think these are the people buying the In-N-Out merch to promote anti-bullying.

offleash
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by offleash » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:49 pm

unodon wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:45 pm
konagirl wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am
I don't even like Nik but I'm glad he's not backing down and calling these idiots out over their lies.
Idk if anyone caught it that he low key outed that Zach's majority audience was also not from the US. Meaning any product he promotes that only sells in the US wont be as effective. Unless they're going to distribute a food product internationally. I really think Stephanie didn't think their noodle idea through esp bringing Zach along whose followers won't bring much to the table.
Maybe signing an exclusive with a noodle brand in South Korea? Are they even popular there?
I caught that and also one of the last few vids I watched of Zach's while I was still subbed to him, he captioned an announcement within the vid that he was making a trip to South Korea in the New Year! He said that way he could bring his viewers more variety by eating South Korean cuisine.... I am trying to find that vid now, but don't know if it is still there.

As I was looking thru his vids I came across a pinned comment he made on one:

Pinned by Zach Choi ASMR
Zach Choi ASMR
1 month ago
Sorry guys! I know it doesn’t look like I’m having a great time eating in today’s video. I’ve been dealing with some issues lately which has affected my mood amongst other things in my life. I still LOVE making videos for you guys and I hope one sad day doesn’t change your opinion of me :)

I don't know how to make a screen shot of it, but copied and pasted. This kid seems like he is worried sick he will lose subs or get turned on......not quite sure what was going on in the way of drama about a month ago, whether this was just starting, or he knew some shit was going to hit the fan, so he jumped ahead of it.

What do you think?

offleash
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by offleash » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:02 pm

offleash wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:49 pm
unodon wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:45 pm
konagirl wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am
I don't even like Nik but I'm glad he's not backing down and calling these idiots out over their lies.


As I was looking thru his vids I came across a pinned comment he made on one:

Pinned by Zach Choi ASMR
Zach Choi ASMR
1 month ago
Sorry guys! I know it doesn’t look like I’m having a great time eating in today’s video. I’ve been dealing with some issues lately which has affected my mood amongst other things in my life. I still LOVE making videos for you guys and I hope one sad day doesn’t change your opinion of me :)

I don't know how to make a screen shot of it, but copied and pasted. This kid seems like he is worried sick he will lose subs or get turned on......not quite sure what was going on in the way of drama about a month ago, whether this was just starting, or he knew some shit was going to hit the fan, so he jumped ahead of it.

What do you think?


-----------
Ok, I see the vid with the pinned comment was published Nov 19, 2019........This drama hit the fan in mid Dec, right?

offleash
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by offleash » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 pm

ugh, trying to figure out posting...bear with me, is there a way to edit a post already posted? And sorry to post so many in a row.

I am still trying to find the video where Zach told his subs that he was going to South Korea in the New Year. Haven't found it yet. He, of course, doesn't speak--he puts captions on the screen.

I remember all the comments he got on that vid like "he's leaving the US?" And, "he's leaving LA?" His comments always seemed to be from kids, and I remember thinking that I must be one of the only adults that watch him.

I watched one South Korean Mukbanger for awhile by the name of Dorothy who is in South Korea, speaks only Korean, and has put out food products. I'm not sure how many. It seemed like pretty big business and her viewers took the food very seriously. She kind of incorporated food reviews of different brands and products she cooked and ate. I guess she is quite famous in SK as well....

I was surprised when Zach announced he was going to South Korea...from what I remember, he didn't make it clear whether he was moving there or just visiting for awhile. I am so glad it was mentioned here by you Unodon, because I had completely forgot about that, and your comment jogged my memory!

The only other thing I remember thinking at the time, was good...he's gonna get some variety in these robotic vids of his...I was soooo sick of watching him eat the same fried chicken, waffle fries, steak, and potato cakes swimming in the same cheese...he was getting very boring and too perfectionistic. Glad this drama gave me an excuse to unsub.

brbvgn+_yew
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by brbvgn+_yew » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Posting this again as I don't think the original went through...

A previous poster speculated zach might be the one behind the drama channel hushbang. I think they might be right and here's why:

Nik has stated zach keeps tabs on everyone and zach was extremely quick to respond to nik's 'why I'm no longer friend's with zach choi' video which kind of confirms this. Dude had his response posted before he could have even finished watching nik's video.

Who else is quick to respond to nik's videos? Hushbang!

Today hushbang released a video called 'Nikocado Avocado manipulative or manipulated'. This was released 4 hours after Nik's 'Is Zach suing me?' video... At 9:09 in the hushbang video they reference a post made by zach from his community page. The post zach made was shouting out his friend's channel and asking people to subscribe. Firstly, this is zach's ONLY post in the community section. He has never posted there before. It screams of 'look how great of a friend I am, I support my friends, I'm not jealous and competitive at all' (possibly to contradict what nik said about him keeping tabs on everyone and being extremely jealous and competitive). Secondly, it screams of insincerity because this friend of zach's has had a channel for OVER A YEAR! So why is zach only just shouting him out now? Thirdly, the fact that hushbang referenced zach's community post means 'someone' wants people to be aware of this post and what a great and generous friend zach is.

As the previous poster (that speculated hushbang could be zach) pointed out, the channel name is important. Hush = silence and silence is zach's thing..

Hushbang's first video went up on Nov 21, about a month before all the drama went down. Was it set up as a premeditated channel for what was to come and part of the 'plot to destroy nik'?

Of course this is just my thoughts and opinion and pure speculation.

Zara Lester
Learner
Learner
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:42 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by Zara Lester » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Zara Lester wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:50 am
This is so well done!! See how projection works
Here she also mentioned that she tortures her fiancee too. Omg, how low is his self-esteem to stay with that crazy bitch. He's totally a door mat. Psychopath steppety is definitely killing him if he doesn't do any of her commands 😭

abornhater
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:36 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by abornhater » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:52 pm

So... I'm looking for Stephanie's claim that she attended/was accepted harvard/bought her way into harvard. Can someone link me the receipts lol. Also that one person who was like "I went to school with her her parents bought her way in, she was very popular" LOL ok stephanie.

At the time she started saying this Sky Castle was airing lmao. People who watched Sky Castle know that she literally was just rephrasing the plotline episode by episode.

She is a psychotic little girl. It's bizarre people aren't turned off by it, but I think this is why she doesn't have friends and hangs around people like Niko who are more psychotic than her.

nahinahi
Learner
Learner
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by nahinahi » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 pm

offleash wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 pm
ugh, trying to figure out posting...bear with me, is there a way to edit a post already posted? And sorry to post so many in a row.

I am still trying to find the video where Zach told his subs that he was going to South Korea in the New Year. Haven't found it yet. He, of course, doesn't speak--he puts captions on the screen.

I remember all the comments he got on that vid like "he's leaving the US?" And, "he's leaving LA?" His comments always seemed to be from kids, and I remember thinking that I must be one of the only adults that watch him.

I watched one South Korean Mukbanger for awhile by the name of Dorothy who is in South Korea, speaks only Korean, and has put out food products. I'm not sure how many. It seemed like pretty big business and her viewers took the food very seriously. She kind of incorporated food reviews of different brands and products she cooked and ate. I guess she is quite famous in SK as well....

I was surprised when Zach announced he was going to South Korea...from what I remember, he didn't make it clear whether he was moving there or just visiting for awhile. I am so glad it was mentioned here by you Unodon, because I had completely forgot about that, and your comment jogged my memory!

The only other thing I remember thinking at the time, was good...he's gonna get some variety in these robotic vids of his...I was soooo sick of watching him eat the same fried chicken, waffle fries, steak, and potato cakes swimming in the same cheese...he was getting very boring and too perfectionistic. Glad this drama gave me an excuse to unsub.
I think you can only edit if you do it within 10/15 mins of when you post the comment. You’ll see an edit square at the top right where all the other squares are.

offleash
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by offleash » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:55 am

nahinahi wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 pm
offleash wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 pm
ugh, trying to figure out posting...bear with me, is there a way to edit a post already posted? And sorry to post so many in a row.

I am still trying to find the video where Zach told his subs that he was going to South Korea in the New Year. Haven't found it yet. He, of course, doesn't speak--he puts captions on the screen.

I remember all the comments he got on that vid like "he's leaving the US?" And, "he's leaving LA?" His comments always seemed to be from kids, and I remember thinking that I must be one of the only adults that watch him.

I watched one South Korean Mukbanger for awhile by the name of Dorothy who is in South Korea, speaks only Korean, and has put out food products. I'm not sure how many. It seemed like pretty big business and her viewers took the food very seriously. She kind of incorporated food reviews of different brands and products she cooked and ate. I guess she is quite famous in SK as well....

I was surprised when Zach announced he was going to South Korea...from what I remember, he didn't make it clear whether he was moving there or just visiting for awhile. I am so glad it was mentioned here by you Unodon, because I had completely forgot about that, and your comment jogged my memory!

The only other thing I remember thinking at the time, was good...he's gonna get some variety in these robotic vids of his...I was soooo sick of watching him eat the same fried chicken, waffle fries, steak, and potato cakes swimming in the same cheese...he was getting very boring and too perfectionistic. Glad this drama gave me an excuse to unsub.
I think you can only edit if you do it within 10/15 mins of when you post the comment. You’ll see an edit square at the top right where all the other squares are.
Thanks so much for your help!

unodon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:01 am
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by unodon » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:41 pm

brbvgn+_yew wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Hushbang's first video went up on Nov 21, about a month before all the drama went down. Was it set up as a premeditated channel for what was to come and part of the 'plot to destroy nik'?

Of course this is just my thoughts and opinion and pure speculation.
Shadebang (ny guy video) has never posted again up until recently to make a pinned comment. While eggstra and hushbang alternates making Nik exposes and digging up dirt on him.

One of Stephanie's receng video has bad grammar on her thumbnail. Maybe an accident or just fucking w us. Idk who those 3 channels are but one thing is for sure, they posted mukbang parody vids before this and transitionnto a commentary / drama channel. Shadebang stops posting videos, and eggstra and hushbang picks up the slack.

Planned? Idk but something smells fishy with their activity / registration date.

Post Reply

Return to “Stephanie Soo”