Jeffree De Vil and his Pay to Stay Boy Toy: Mansion Today, Bankrupt Tomorrow - Part 15

InvisibleK
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree De Vil and his Pay to Stay Boy Toy: Mansion Today, Bankrupt Tomorrow - Part 15

Post by InvisibleK »

dancechic9ace wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:03 am
What if Jeffree did blackmail Nikki because Nikki and nate have a thing? He blackmailed Nikki to keep her mouth shut and I’m sure did something to nate behind the scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Yes!! I really like that idea! :tu: :respekt:

Re: Jeffree De Vil and his Pay to Stay Boy Toy: Mansion Today, Bankrupt Tomorrow - Part 15

Post by Guest »

I bet MMmitchell is lowkey upset that Jeffree canceled because "Sudden heartbreak" but he seems fucking fine and Nate is fucking fine.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

jeffree: i got the hottest tea of the new year with my fake-ass breakup announcement
nikkie: hold my eyelashes

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by exposer »

Guys we need to send the pics of him in his fur coats with the screenshots to PETA and other animal rights groups. Heaps of animal rights websites praise his cruelty free brand. Where can we find those armies of rabid vegans?

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:13 pm
mystified wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:08 pm
TheTruthSeeker wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:58 pm
When you're trying to look sexy, but look sloshed from all the alcohol you don't drink
Side Note: That $50K Louis Vuitton Mink Coat Jafar thinks is such an investment isn't even worth a quarter of that aftermarket lol.
Is that real fur? So his fans buy Jeffree's vegan palettes so he can afford fur coats...
That's a 100% real mink coat
https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/prod ... od1630274v
The hypocrisy is disgusting! That exposer twitter account should make a little tweet about this to see if it gets traction. How would his stans flip this? But nothing surprises me anymore as Jafar could literally be caught on camera killing someone and his stans would still claim his innocence.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly »

Did anyone see his story?

God he responds to Guru Gossip more than his own customer complaints etc, Yikes.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

ssafterly wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:48 pm

God he responds to Guru Gossip more than his own customer complaints etc, Yikes.
What did he say? I hate listening to his voice.

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly »

lucifer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:50 pm
ssafterly wrote:

in short, he hates that he has to explain himself why he isnt in europe doing that class thing, that the idaho trip was only 8 hours and he didnt want to leave the dogs home without their dad or him for 10 days

literally what we were discussing on here.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

lucifer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:50 pm
ssafterly wrote:

Basically there's a big difference between a 1.5 hour flight and a 10 hour flight, and he didn't want to leave the dogs because he has less help and Nate isn't there. He also touched base on the fact that he needed a break and was only in Idaho for a total of 8 hours to "play with new product" lol. He claims he's so transparent, yeah right bitch..

bhaddie
Learner
Learner

Post by bhaddie »

is there anyone here who would remember who his friends were back during his myspace music days? i tried googling who he hung out with back then, but that whole era is confusing and everyone looks the same to me lol. i'm just wondering where they are now, if he's friends with any of them, and what stories they must have. 😇

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

exposer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:55 pm
Guys we need to send the pics of him in his fur coats with the screenshots to PETA and other animal rights groups. Heaps of animal rights websites praise his cruelty free brand. Where can we find those armies of rabid vegans?

I'm sure there are celebrities who support PETA who possible follow J* on Instagram and Twitter....that might be the place to start tagging them.

Post by Guest »

Wait so Nate is the only one out of the people LIVING in his house who can' watch the dogs? Also, who is he explaining himself to but US, was anyone questioning Jeffree BUT us? it seems like everything thats true Jeffree addresses from here and lies about it or tells half-truths. It's such a dumb excuse to say, "My dogs!!' I'm sure his dogs are familiar with other people they have around.

I cannot be convinced that they haven't been broken up since Bora Bora & Jeffree's trying to save face for whatever reason.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

bhaddie wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:13 pm
is there anyone here who would remember who his friends were back during his myspace music days? i tried googling who he hung out with back then, but that whole era is confusing and everyone looks the same to me lol. i'm just wondering where they are now, if he's friends with any of them, and what stories they must have. 😇
Just like all of Jeffree's friend he hasn't kept any of his "scene" friends from back in the day. I'm currently looking into certain individuals myself. One in particular is Billy Meyer AKA Sharolaid. He was the dude that was in the infamous battery acid video with Jafar. I know things ended with them on bad terms so he might have a treasure trove of tea and receipts.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

Jeffree claims to earn $150,000,000 a year but can not afford to hire one single maid? There’s people who earn less than that and have live-in staff.
He would have a clean house and the dogs would be looked after. It’s messy already. I love how he uses his company assistant (Madison) to act like his de facto maid.
And yes, I’m posting this to see if Jeffraud will hire a maid in the coming weeks to prove his wealth.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

Lol 18,000 likes and 100,000 views on the Jeffree ‘Sober’ Star TikTok ImageImageImage

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

TheTruthSeeker wrote: One in particular is Billy Meyer AKA Sharolaid. He was the dude that was in the infamous battery acid video with Jafar. I know things ended with them on bad terms so he might have a treasure trove of tea and receipts.
I would personally pay Billy to provide receipts on Jeffree. But he’s probably scared The Jeffress and stans come for him.

notacrimetolove
Learner
Learner

Post by notacrimetolove »

I wonder if the James Charles situation was the start of the end for Nate and Jeffree. I think Nate put up with a lot but he put his foot down for that especially since it involved his brother and what sounded like a personal thing that could follow him everywhere. I mean if Jeffree could find a way to have his boyfriend and his brother back up his story do we honestly think he wouldn't especially since people were turning on him and would probably believe Nate and Zach a lot more than Jeffree but clearly there was nothing he could do to make them. I wonder if that's when Nate realised he wanted to get out

bhaddie
Learner
Learner

Post by bhaddie »

i looked up billy and from what i can tell, he disappeared off the internet. from the more recent tweets about him, people are saying he's "in hiding" and was chased off the internet after backlash. he seems just as awful as jeffree, so i'm not sure that anyone would listen to him if he did have stories to tell. i wonder how many people jeff has had to pay off from his past, it's amazing we haven't seen more stories that have blown up about him. he seems to have such a heavily documented public life of being the worst.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

bhaddie wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:12 pm
i looked up billy and from what i can tell, he disappeared off the internet. from the more recent tweets about him, people are saying he's "in hiding" and was chased off the internet after backlash. he seems just as awful as jeffree, so i'm not sure that anyone would listen to him if he did have stories to tell. i wonder how many people jeff has had to pay off from his past, it's amazing we haven't seen more stories that have blown up about him. he seems to have such a heavily documented public life of being the worst.
I had billy on Facebook like 3 years ago when he was under Sharolaid Halliwell, but that page disappeared and another one popped up and he deleted again. Billy is still out there on the internet using one of his many alias.. People could give two shits what he had to say, but guarantee he has Jafar spewing more racist bullshit on video.

Return to “Jeffree Star”