Jeffree De Vil and his Pay to Stay Boy Toy: Mansion Today, Bankrupt Tomorrow - Part 15

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree De Vil and his Pay to Stay Boy Toy: Mansion Today, Bankrupt Tomorrow - Part 15

Post by Peter Spawnn »

exposer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:25 pm
Something I noticed in the pic on the right that I didn't notice in the series- look at the way his pants fabric is bunched up on his hips. Looks like it's from the material used for his fake ass padding 😂

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Re: Jeffree De Vil and his Pay to Stay Boy Toy: Mansion Today, Bankrupt Tomorrow - Part 15

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

New Thread Name:
Jeffree Star: New Year, New McMansion, Newly Single.. Same Racist Piece Of Shit.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

There was such a media firestorm when Kylie was wearing fur but Jeffree does it and he's just being a scorpio. He literally had mink Louis slippers on in his story yesterday. Just like???

The mink industry means minks are routinely gassed, anally/vaginally electrocuted, poisoned, bludgeoned, strangled or have their necks broken. At times animals are even deliberately or inadvertently skinned alive. Carbon Dioxide boxes are used on mink farms where 30 to 50 mink are shoved into one box.

At least with eating meat you have the defense that it's for function. Fur is literally just a status symbol at this point, especially in a warm climate like Los Angeles.

BUT JEFFREE IS MOM TO FOUR FUR BABIES OMG HE LOVES ANIMALS AND CARES SO MUCH.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

Last edited by exposer on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bitterbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by bitterbitch »

Peter Spawnn wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:32 pm
exposer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:25 pm
Something I noticed in the pic on the right that I didn't notice in the series- look at the way his pants fabric is bunched up on his hips. Looks like it's from the material used for his fake ass padding 😂
Both of those jackets are ugly af. If you are to do something this cruel and controversial, you should at least look nice. But I guess tackiness is to be expected of Jeffree.

BagAndBaguettes
Talker
Talker

Post by BagAndBaguettes »

exposer wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:38 pm
Jeffree claims to earn $150,000,000 a year but can not afford to hire one single maid? There’s people who earn less than that and have live-in staff.
He would have a clean house and the dogs would be looked after. It’s messy already. I love how he uses his company assistant (Madison) to act like his de facto maid.
And yes, I’m posting this to see if Jeffraud will hire a maid in the coming weeks to prove his wealth.
I'm not buying that- given the tax liens he has against him, the fact that he hasn't even paid the mortgage off on his previous house (and now has another, much larger one!) and the info that came out that he's a minority owner in his own makeup company, I'm doubting he clears $10 million in a year gross.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

We are now on new thread: viewtopic.php?f=551&t=37270

⚡️⚡️⚡️

tart
Learner
Learner

Post by tart »

bhaddie wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:13 pm
is there anyone here who would remember who his friends were back during his myspace music days? i tried googling who he hung out with back then, but that whole era is confusing and everyone looks the same to me lol. i'm just wondering where they are now, if he's friends with any of them, and what stories they must have. 😇
Jeffree and I were Myspace friends and I remember he was best friends with a girl named RAQUEL REED (who now is a burlesque performer), they posed a together in photographs a lot. I know also Jeffree was good friends with Davey Havoc from the bay area punk band 'AFI'. I have never heard him talk about either of them and wonder what happened with their friendship.

Return to “Jeffree Star”