Ellinara3 / In Line With Elli / Sleuth to Some, Pathetic to All.

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ellinara3 / In Line With Elli / Sleuth to Some, Pathetic to All.

Post by OxfoliateTheTittyFam »

since she is a hottopic here in teabag's thread & she has caused a major shit storm online with her "investigations" which consist of her doing otherwise impossible yoga stretches with all her reaching, she's perfect for gg.

congratulations HELLinara since i know you read here. you're living proof that no matter how irrelevant you are, you can also become a hot topic on here :rofl:

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Re: Ellinara3 / In Line With Elli / Sleuth to Some, Pathetic to All.

Post by NoseyB »

Love this. And I’m sure she will too. After all the only reason she did this stupid thread was for a following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SipQueen123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SipQueen123 »

She'll lose her following faster than she gained them with her crap investigation work 😂 have to noticed hftt didn't even RT the final thread? That speaks for itself.

HellzBellz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HellzBellz »

Did anyone else notice that Ellie "investigation" theories came from the GG threads? For all we know she could be Hartoush. I mean she was bothering the teabag for months, trying to get her attention..

Lbxab89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lbxab89 »

I was actually thinking that during the useless thread. She seemed to be putting meanings to things that were extreme extreme reaches. And why start an ‘investigation’, which in itself is something done to get answers or a solution or conclusion, if her entire plan was just to... not name a name...? A way to ‘tell Sams story’ to ‘show the hell Sam has been through all year’. Give me a fucking break. So an entire thread with THEORIES. And analysing single sentences, sometimes single words, to give specific meanings behind them that only the person who wrote them would have any clue as to what they were actually supposed to be about. Analysing the word ‘shrew’ and dedicating so much time exposing hidden meanings behind using that one words. Fuck off. Did she hope that stretching it out with bullshit would get the person or people behind it to out themselves? Or was it literally just a way to get attention and clout and fuck anybody pulled into it that had nothing to do with anything. Because by starting a thread that subtly points fingers at people, she’s essentially starting a witch hunt. There’s no way she doesn’t realise that people are going to take the bullshit she spouted and use it to go after people that might well be innocent. Jesus, what a waste of my time. Everyone’s time. Urgh.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

HellzBellz wrote:Did anyone else notice that Ellie "investigation" theories came from the GG threads? For all we know she could be Hartoush. I mean she was bothering the teabag for months, trying to get her attention..
That would be hilarious.

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

I was just analyzing the above messages .. you all used the letters h,i and s YOU ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE --- EXPOSED.

(this investigation took me 3 vigorous months of deep research AND I am an ESL teacher, you know!!!) Now, I am going on a break to recharge after this exhausting Sherlock Holmesing.

Seriously though .. I would tell Elli to stick to YT videos and stop sleuthing - but she sucks at those too. YIKES.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Oh I'm sorry but this thread title is totally anti semitic. It mentions some which sounds like Somme where there was a battle in WWI against the Germans. Germans are totally all Nazis and Nazis hate everyone especially Jewish people.

I hear your dog whistles!!

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker

dreamhaus wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:49 pm
Oh I'm sorry but this thread title is totally anti semitic. It mentions some which sounds like Somme where there was a battle in WWI against the Germans. Germans are totally all Nazis and Nazis hate everyone especially Jewish people.

I hear your dog whistles!!
hey you cut that out! i'm boycotting my local supermarket because selling jewish apple pie is antisemetic! that pie be dog whistling to my stomach!! i bet hartoush owns the restaurant too! i can tell because both their twitters used the word "dog" in their tweets! :rofl:

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

HellzBellz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HellzBellz »

Is this girl like Ellie's PR person...The correct response should be "Ellie's not available right now, she had to have shoulder surgery for all the reaching she's been doing for the past couple of days, but I will be more than happy to answer your questions"

Hla_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hla_ »

They probably didn't want to mention a name because they didn't want to face legal repercussion, this garbage was a waste of time I'm so pissed

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

spill_the_tea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spill_the_tea »

I was on wayback earlier today and noticed that someone has been archiving elli’s twitter since July. She had barely over 100 followers in July. It’s been archived like 20 times... why? It’s been archived more than Sam’s acct and she wasn’t even remotely relevant then

Oh and surprise surprise- nobody archived hartoush
“anything is possible if you lie” -Jaclyn Hill, probably

spill_the_tea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spill_the_tea »

Since Elli has her own thread I have to just post my own conspiracy-

IF Elli actually knows who is behind the account (which I don’t think she does) then I think that information was obtained in a legally questionable way. Which means that she can’t just reveal how she got it. So she started this thread to try to piece together anything she could possibly find to link the acct to the person behind it in a way that “looks” legit. So many of the things were huge reaches that don’t make any sense... unless you already know who it is. She was working backwards the whole time but STILL didn’t reveal them.

Also explains how she says she has the name but also says the thread and investigation is happening in real time- because it’s both. She knows the name but she hasn’t faked enough solid “evidence” to reveal them without getting herself in trouble.
“anything is possible if you lie” -Jaclyn Hill, probably

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Who goes through all that trouble for someone who won't even respond to you?

HellzBellz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HellzBellz »

spill_the_tea wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:28 pm
I was on wayback earlier today and noticed that someone has been archiving elli’s twitter since July. She had barely over 100 followers in July. It’s been archived like 20 times... why? It’s been archived more than Sam’s acct and she wasn’t even remotely relevant then

I was wondering about that myself, why Hartoush's tweets weren't archived?

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

HellzBellz wrote:
spill_the_tea wrote:

That’s a very very good question. Especially considering once the account was deleted and came back there was-I assume-a chance for the tweets to be archived. If you’re doing an investigation into a hate crime and a doxxing and cyberbullying wouldn’t you need...oh I don’t know...EVIDENCE?
Interesting and believable theory!

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker

NoseyB wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:11 pm
HellzBellz wrote:
spill_the_tea wrote:

That’s a very very good question. Especially considering once the account was deleted and came back there was-I assume-a chance for the tweets to be archived. If you’re doing an investigation into a hate crime and a doxxing and cyberbullying wouldn’t you need...oh I don’t know...EVIDENCE?

i think elli knows who is hartoush or she's behind the account herself. elli announced she was starting her thread, and hartoush deactivated immediately.

hartoush was either afraid he'd slip up and reveal himself or he deactivated because (if he's linked to elli) he knows people would ask questions and remaining active would answer their questions and people with critical thinking would connect the dots that they're linked.

elli in my opinion hates sam but hates sam's enemies even more, so she got to kill 2 birds with one stone: doxx and humiliate sam making her a vulnerable target, and use this investigation to take down the drama channels she hates and are sam's biggest enemies.

elli could have pulled all of this off, she has a nack for language and stylography so she easily could have done hartoush without it getting back to her. however even the slickest at this fuck up and leaving hartoush active would give people the opportunity to use her tactics against her and beat her at her own game.

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

OxfoliateTheTittyFam wrote:
NoseyB wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:11 pm
HellzBellz wrote:
spill_the_tea wrote:

i think elli knows who is hartoush or she's behind the account herself. elli announced she was starting her thread, and hartoush deactivated immediately.

hartoush was either afraid he'd slip up and reveal himself or he deactivated because (if he's linked to elli) he knows people would ask questions and remaining active would answer their questions and people with critical thinking would connect the dots that they're linked.

elli in my opinion hates sam but hates sam's enemies even more, so she got to kill 2 birds with one stone: doxx and humiliate sam making her a vulnerable target, and use this investigation to take down the drama channels she hates and are sam's biggest enemies.

elli could have pulled all of this off, she has a nack for language and stylography so she easily could have done hartoush without it getting back to her. however even the slickest at this fuck up and leaving hartoush active would give people the opportunity to use her tactics against her and beat her at her own game.
Good points..I’ve thought a few times she might be behind it as well.
The hereforthebs account said today that the person behind it was a 22year old college student. Obviously, are they a credible source...probably not. But I’ve noticed the tone seems different with that account now. They seem shaken and not as arrogant as before. Almost implying also that they’re not connected to Hartoush, but went along with it and joined in bc they wanted to take sam down.
I have a feeling we will never know who it is and the person being blamed for the account will be the person Elli was implying and pretty much named.

Noodles85
Talker
Talker

Post by Noodles85 »

Return to “A-M”