JnJmemes/Bush Drama

Melinoe
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

Post by Melinoe »

Finally made an account, because this is pretty heartbreaking story that they have been supporting jnjmemes. And still after their excuse, Jenna is now still following him on twitter.
What an eyeopener this situation. Brings people their true colors to the surface!

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I'm a little lost on the Bush situation.. can someone provide a TLDR? I read the thread but I'm still a little confused... have multiple people come forward or was it just the one girl? Not saying her story isn't true, but if it was just her I could see it from J&Js standpoint. Bush was/is their (twitch) friend. And if at the time, they were only hearing things from one source I could see why they might not have jumped off the deepend at first, especially if their friend was telling them something different. Maybe they're shellshocked and don't want to believe what's going on, I highly doubt Julien's "Damn, that sucks" was his planned official statement, he was live and got put in a weird spot and probably had a "wtf do I say" moment. Obviously their silence is sketchy, but they're probably genuinely flabbergasted and at a loss for words. How do you apologize for a so called friend of yours, grooming your fans? Again- I'm still a good 75% lost on what's going on so I apologize if it sounds like I'm being insensitive, I'm just genuinely confused on what exactly happened.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

RSJ89
Learner
Learner

Post by RSJ89 »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:18 pm
I'm a little lost on the Bush situation.. can someone provide a TLDR? I read the thread but I'm still a little confused... have multiple people come forward or was it just the one girl? Not saying her story isn't true, but if it was just her I could see it from J&Js standpoint. Bush was/is their (twitch) friend. And if at the time, they were only hearing things from one source I could see why they might not have jumped off the deepend at first, especially if their friend was telling them something different. Maybe they're shellshocked and don't want to believe what's going on, I highly doubt Julien's "Damn, that sucks" was his planned official statement, he was live and got put in a weird spot and probably had a "wtf do I say" moment. Obviously their silence is sketchy, but they're probably genuinely flabbergasted and at a loss for words. How do you apologize for a so called friend of yours, grooming your fans? Again- I'm still a good 75% lost on what's going on so I apologize if it sounds like I'm being insensitive, I'm just genuinely confused on what exactly happened.
I read through most of the twitter thread and here's what I understand:
His ex posted proof that he abused them, bullied them and other, misgendered them, used slurs, and much much more.
Then other young girls came forward showing proof that he sent them sexual messages even though he was aware they were underaged, and in those messages he seems to be gaslighting a lot of them as well.
At least one girl I also remember saying he did this IRL as well.

And, earlier on there was a girl who spoke up about it (almost a year ago) and it got enough attention that Julien and Jenna knew about it and contacted her to apologize for how she was treated. However, they didn't distance themselves from Busch.

Melinoe
Learner
Learner

Post by Melinoe »

I definitely understand people dont want to make or be involved in drama (also then dont promote him anymore), but sometimes by making no stand it is way more dramatic. Besides it is selfish.
I think specially if you have a big platform, you need to own up to these things.

Also,

He still hasnt said anything about it

(sorry to post here, could not find his own thread)

RSJ89
Learner
Learner

Post by RSJ89 »

Melinoe wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:38 am
I definitely understand people dont want to make or be involved in drama (also then dont promote him anymore), but sometimes by making no stand it is way more dramatic. Besides it is selfish.
I think specially if you have a big platform, you need to own up to these things.

Also,

He still hasnt said anything about it

(sorry to post here, could not find his own thread)
"lies" boy they have receipts.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

I’m just like majorly confused why absolutely NONE of the drama channels have picked this up yet....like even if they are afraid to call out Jenna and Julien fine whatever. Are we just gonna give this predator a pass? Why? I don’t understand. They make drama videos on the littlest things. Maybe they are waiting to see what Bush says? To me the fact he said he was ‘so excited’ to show the evidence he isn’t what the internet says is.....weird. This whole situation is so odd. I wouldn’t even wait there are major receipts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

Since when do drama channels wait for what other side has to say? Usually it’s just another reason to make more and more videos when other sides start to speak up or more recipes come out. This whole situation is not talked about anywhere, if not for this site, I wouldn’t even know.
糞食らえ

Melinoe
Learner
Learner

Post by Melinoe »

getinitgucci wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:20 am
I’m just like majorly confused why absolutely NONE of the drama channels have picked this up yet....like even if they are afraid to call out Jenna and Julien fine whatever. Are we just gonna give this predator a pass? Why? I don’t understand. They make drama videos on the littlest things. Maybe they are waiting to see what Bush says? To me the fact he said he was ‘so excited’ to show the evidence he isn’t what the internet says is.....weird. This whole situation is so odd. I wouldn’t even wait there are major receipts.
Was thinking the same! They talk about such boring unimportant nonsense all the time, but when something actually hits the fence they hold their hands against theirs ears. Will they only say something if it is a more hated person?

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

Did jnjmemes delete his whole twitter account or just his “this is all lies” ones? Here I am, scrolling through here to see if there were any updates (I was excited to see what the idiot tries to come up with to refute the evidence) and the embedded tweets are empty - I wonder if he realized he’s screwed, and if that means Jenna and Julien will ACTUALLY say something publicly now.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

Melinoe wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:17 pm
getinitgucci wrote:
Was thinking the same! They talk about such boring unimportant nonsense all the time, but when something actually hits the fence they hold their hands against theirs ears. Will they only say something if it is a more hated person?
It probably has to do with her being a well liked person but also it's not something she's done directly. Not saying it justifies her (in)action, but maybe that's why no one's talking about it.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

rudebintch wrote:
Melinoe wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:17 pm
getinitgucci wrote:
It probably has to do with her being a well liked person but also it's not something she's done directly. Not saying it justifies her (in)action, but maybe that's why no one's talking about it.
Again that just doesn’t make sense to me. They literally could JUST talk about how there was a predator in their community. Why is a predator not enough of a drama story????? They don’t have to talk about Jenna at all. I still think they could talk about Julien knowing (he is not as liked as her by a long shot). Hell, they made drama videos on him when that stupid situation with last minute trips happened. Which was a small situation in the grand scheme of things. It was just him being entitled. This is a predator. This is serious shit. I don’t get it. I just don’t.

It honestly just breaks my fucking heart I’m not exaggerating that. I was groomed from the age of 16 by a man twice my age. Nobody did anything or said anything to me. That’s probably why I am taking this so hard. My brain just cannot wrap my head around not protecting children with everything you can.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

Sorry for the double post guys...Bush posted a response video finally. He will need A LOT of evidence in it for me to believe him in the slightest because every girl had receipts.

There’s the link... I will say I did not like his last post on Twitter. It was very much ‘I’m the victim of this attack so think about that next time. I’m not perfect but whatever’ vibe to me. No real apology to the people that WERE clearly hurt in the first place and disturbed but whatever hopefully he does that in the video.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

Honestly I can't believe he posted that video. First of all, why is it unlisted? What is he trying to achieve by doing that?
He's arguments are basically "she says I abused her but I never did that and it sucks that when someone accuses you of abuse the only thing you can say is 'I didn't do that'. Also here's one video of us. Does she look abused in this one video??????", "I said some things to this girl that made her uncomfortable but I was on drugs so it doesn't count" and "This person is non-binary and has BPD so like...". The parts where he did apologize were very "I'm sorry that you felt that way :(".
Also, as a non-native English speaker, "I'm not a native English speaker so using singular they/them pronouns is confusing to me" is not a valid argument. He clearly misgendered them on purpose to spite them.
And some of the comments...........
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 20.29.48.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

K watched it this is what I wrote while watching it..I originally commented it but it’s long AF so I deleted it. Cause none of those teens will
Spend the time reading it and I know at least here it will actually get read cause y’all are the best.

“So many jump cuts...no dude this is not it. Saying ‘I never did that’ is not proof either. Sorry not sorry. You have no texts of you saying you love her body or anything to prove you did support the way she looked? That’s weird to me. My fiancé texts me about shit like that and tells me literally everyday in person how perfect my body is to him and posts it on social media. I have an ex who made me feel like shit about my weight multiple times in our relationship and than after we broke up he posted memes about not judging a girl by her weight. Just cause you say it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Did I have good times with this dude? Yeah of course I did. Did that take away from the three times I literally felt like a fat fuck and triggered? No it didn’t. It was still abusive when it happened. After you break up and you have time to look back and reflect you often see the relationship in another light you couldn’t have seen while in a relationship with you (aka when she was right next to you on your bed in your house). Rose coloured glasses kind of stuff. You often start resenting certain things they did or who they are, hell you did that after Ri dumped you. You purposely misgendered her in your own resentment.

LOL the video of you sitting down together means absolutely nothing to me. All I see is two people in the honeymoon faze of a relationship, which even if things are going to shit during that stage you still pretend it’s sunshine and roses even if it’s not. ‘Omg like we are so connected. I feel like so close to you. You just GET me you know? I just want to tell you first when something important happens.’ Literally watch Mykie and Anthony Padilla’s relationship announcement video (they been together one month less) and it’s literally almost identical to what you just showed. That’s cookie cutter honeymoon stage shit.

Also dude if you were abusing drugs heavily I’m sorry I do NOT trust your way of viewing events. I hope you are clean now. My fiancé is also in recovery and when he was abusing his recollection to events is ALL off. You said heavy use and drugs plural. If that’s true there’s no way for you to properly remember what happened, heavy use includes black outs, memory gaps, hallucinations and depending on the drug usage can induce early stages of dementia.

There is a lot of ways to groom people. So saying ‘just look up the definition’ uh dude stop deflecting. Why were you talking to someone so young in the first place? What do you even really have in common with someone in their teens dude (I’m 24 and I don’t have young teenage boy friends cause that’s fucking weird)? Why did you want to talk to her on Snapchat mostly? Why did you even say you loved a teenage girl? That is so fucking inappropriate and you brushed it off like ‘IT WAS THAT ONE THING.’. One of the most common ways men groom girls is they find them underaged, befriend them, gain their trust and than just wait till their legal and then they pounce. Because ‘hey you know me! We’re friends for a long time! I’m harmless! I just really LOVE you.’ Next.

You are not entitled to forgiveness from Ri just because you said sorry about the hospital thing. I’m so sick and tired of people saying they said sorry for something so why is this person still talking about it. Because forgiveness is a gift and it may never be given to you and if you are actually sorry you would accept that. If she’s not over it and hasn’t forgiven you that’s her right. People can often apologize just so they can no longer feel guilty for what they did and that’s very much the vibe you gave of just now. You were the one that fucked up so you should be okay with the fact she wants to speak up on it. That’s what really owning things is.

So many jump cuts, no proof of how you actually treated or talked to any of these women. No. This is just such a no. Also deleting negative comments so LOL. What a joke.”

kozume
Informer
Informer

Post by kozume »

Him using a video of them just sitting is absolute bullshit, i was in a abusive relationship for years, he would abuse me both mentally and physically and we still had pictures together where you wouldn't even think about him being a piece of shit. Literally the premise of every movie or story where the SO is abusive, also shows the part where faking it is vital so that no one knows.

he's a piece of shit and i will not watch his video but thank you so so much getinitgucci for summarizing and sharing with us
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

Also my bad Ri goes by they/them pronouns. Sorry for not using their pronouns in my comment right. Should have taken the time to reread it. But the point still stands they didn’t have to forgive Bush on Bush’s time.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Re: JnJmemes/Bush Drama

Post by escargot123 »

Thank you HoardganizedJen <3
糞食らえ

toeman
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by toeman »

Melinoe wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:38 am
Exactly. Being silent in this matter actually says a LOT about who they are and what they stand for as people.

Cheaphelicopter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cheaphelicopter »

What I don't understand about this whole thing is why is this dude so important that they are avoiding the drama by not addressing his behavior, cutting their support of him off by deleting vids/follows on SM, and saying they don't condone this?

I mean, as far as I knew he was just a fan that made funny videos and posts. I saw he was active on their streams but like... it ain't that deep. They really just look like they don't care. Jenna has become a boring robot with zero personality or freshness, and her not being vocal just further proves that to me.

kozume
Informer
Informer

Post by kozume »

Sooooo, i have a kpop acc (bc is fun fighting with people lmao) and theres someone who created a whole acc just to defend bush, i tweeted that when was jenna gonna unfollow them and they replied to me, so they're checking for jnjmemes tweets cause i ain't even tagged anybody, it's insane lmao
It's either bush or someone else (someone told me in my dms that they think it might be his gf but idk) the acc is @dinkdinkdinkdi1
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

Return to “JennaMarbles”