Shay “new year, same problems” Carl pt.43

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Re: Shay “new year, same problems” Carl pt.43

Post by bharshe00 »

Shay wrote some pretty disgusting titles as well. I'm sure they have an "anything for the vlogs" rule.

BalorxRollins
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BalorxRollins »

So I normally try to stray away from talking about a child's appearance, but poor Gavin is growing into being Shay Jr. I mean he always looked like Shay but with the long hair he's literally his dad. And poor thing really needs to figure out a work out plan, he seems so unhealthy, that it makes me sad. He always seemed like the sweeter of the Butler children so I was always rooting for him (especially once all the cheating Shay stuff came out).

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Fucking Idaho. Looks like killer cousin Tyler might get off with just a year in jail. Sorry, but that's complete BS for killing a person while high on drugs.

https://www.idahostatejournal.com/news/local/local-man-accused-in-fatal-hit-and-run-crash-involving-pocatello-cyclist-agrees-to-plead/article_e1451152-5acf-57a5-bf03-f7337d2f28ca.html

fallenbuddha
Stalker
Stalker

Post by fallenbuddha »

I found shaycarl twitter saying that he has done meth before. His grandma also smokes or has smoked regularly before. Please see the attachment. I wasn't sure if this was discussed here before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wolves1234
Learner
Learner

Post by wolves1234 »

fallenbuddha wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:24 am
I found shaycarl twitter saying that he has done meth before. His grandma also smokes or has smoked regularly before. Please see the attachment. I wasn't sure if this was discussed here before.
You must not know anything about The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. It's a documentary about a backwoods family - all of which are on drugs. He was making a joke about the film .

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Trolltard is back!!!! She woke up today and decided to attack her daughter, and teenage granddaughters Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

ROFLMAO...by the standards of many people in the 50s, the two on the outside would have been denigrated for being bottle blondes with too-tight skirts, and would you look at the plunging neckline of the one on the right? Nothing wrong with any of them of course, but Trolltard would have trashed them if she'd been around back then.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

wolves1234 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:15 am
fallenbuddha wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:24 am
You must not know anything about The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. It's a documentary about a backwoods family - all of which are on drugs. He was making a joke about the film .
His addict cousin was addicted to meth, so I would NOT be shocked if Shay and Casey have also dabbled in all sorts of drugs. That cousin was living with Shay when he was drunk and high and KILLED a woman. He shouldn't be joking about ANYTHING related to drugs or alcohol.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

How are the kids so big? I'm not talking strictly weight wise, but all of the kids are just tall and big boned. Shay's only like 5'8, Collette is maybe 5'5. I'm blown away how two small people made such large kids.

wolves1234
Learner
Learner

Post by wolves1234 »

space_cadet wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:29 am
wolves1234 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:15 am

His addict cousin was addicted to meth, so I would NOT be shocked if Shay and Casey have also dabbled in all sorts of drugs. That cousin was living with Shay when he was drunk and high and KILLED a woman. He shouldn't be joking about ANYTHING related to drugs or alcohol.
......those tweets are from a decade ago. I'm well aware of what happened one year ago.

I'm sure they have taken drugs. But this was a blatantly obvious joke about a movie that he was directly responding to a tweet about. If you reach any farther you might fall out of your chair.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

bambam91 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:15 am
How are the kids so big? I'm not talking strictly weight wise, but all of the kids are just tall and big boned. Shay's only like 5'8, Collette is maybe 5'5. I'm blown away how two small people made such large kids.
Collette is 5'2" at best and Shay is also a shorty. I think it's perspective. The kids would be shorter IRL. Gavin is just FAT AF.

Bluewelly
Learner
Learner

Post by Bluewelly »

I was looking at the photos Shay and Colette put up of the older two heading to a dance. Thank goodness for being mormon, it increased Gavin's greatly with getting a girlfriend. Emmi continues to put out the least problematic vibes

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

Someone commented on Gavin's IG that they thought his date was Avia, but it's another girl who looks JUST like her. They look more like sisters than Avia and Emmi do.

I'm not suggesting anything but it gave me a throwback to how sexual and creepy Shay has been with his own sister.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=38396 :toss:

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”