Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

cookiequeen0
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by cookiequeen0 »

Regarding the podcast: I really enjoy Sierra and feel that she brings decent content to the show, but does any else notice that Kristee will always make random jokes instead of adding valuable information? I feel that Sierra will be bringing up a good point or life experience, and then Kristee comes in with a useless joke and almost shuts down the conversation. I think Sierra is good at getting it back on track, but it can get annoying. I'm not saying there shouldn't be humour, but the timing is always offputting

Also I feel like Kristee acts very high and mighty with her Masters degree for someone who has put little efffort into actually putting her degree to use and posts 1 vlog a week. Is she just unsure how to put it to use or what? I feel like she is lacking direction and trying to cover up with fake confidence.

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

I agree, I haven't listened to all of the podcasts but I always felt that Sierra has a more rounded life experience, she has definitely had struggles and feels more relatable having had to hold down multiple jobs while pursuing her dream career.

Kristee is a bit awkward and chimes in with an inappropriate joke while sierra is making a good point.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Anyone else cringe at Kristee and Sierra sitting cheek to cheek and sharing that chocolate mousse? I mean, I'm germophobic about double-dipping in the best of times, but now? Brilliant, ladies.

Kristee continues to not get what makes a good vlog. They go driving around LA on Saturday, when the election had been declared, and instead of getting any video of all the celebrations in the streets, she videos herself singing in the car.

She's in Oregon now, presumably at least thru Thanksgiving. LA "isn't for her," but "never say never." She really is lost.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She claims she's not, but I think Kristee is truly shocked she didn't make the finalists on that presidential test she took last month.

Also, I cannot believe she and Sierra are selling merch for that podcast of theirs. What I can believe is that, despite her saying they did a lot of research, they clearly did not, as when they tested it they realized they hadn't factured in shipping and other overhead and they would actually be losing money.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I think she is panicking about not getting in her field again. I think when in LA she realized this, and is now like oh shit I better find a job. She doesn’t realize that going back and fourth like this makes her look inconsistent and have weird gaps in her resume. What is she going to say? Oh I made a podcast about random bs instead of finding a new job in her field?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Ever since she said she was taking a YT break she's been on a video tear, so, yeah, she can't even stick to NOT doing something.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Omg she moved again and is going to pack this new studio apt like she did her last one. She is going to have wall to wall furniture. She’s getting rid of all her other stuff pretty much to get new cheap stuff again. I get that’s not as bad because it’s cheap but it sounds tacky as hell

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

sharkbaait wrote:Omg she moved again and is going to pack this new studio apt like she did her last one. She is going to have wall to wall furniture. She’s getting rid of all her other stuff pretty much to get new cheap stuff again. I get that’s not as bad because it’s cheap but it sounds tacky as hell

I hear you. Her apartment is so so stunning with so much potential! She has absolutely no taste at all, but it's not like she couldn't look up ideas on how to decorate/make the most of the space!! Like these: https://www.decoist.com/small-bedrooms- ... 1&chrome=1 It actually pains me to see her furniture there and hear her plans. Image WHAT A WASTE.

princessk1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by princessk1 »

Hi guys OMG wow so glad I found this thread. I took like 2 days reading all of the posts lol I agree with so much of the things said.

A question about her very elusive, private "dating life". I remember back in DC she mentioned she was dating someone briefly but that was the extent of it. Many of her friends have had or currently have boyfriends. I'm just wondering if she possibly might be gay?

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

princessk1 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:03 am
Hi guys OMG wow so glad I found this thread. I took like 2 days reading all of the posts lol I agree with so much of the things said.

A question about her very elusive, private "dating life". I remember back in DC she mentioned she was dating someone briefly but that was the extent of it. Many of her friends have had or currently have boyfriends. I'm just wondering if she possibly might be gay?
Doubt it, she's never given off that vibe or made any comments that would hint at that.

FallingDown
Learner
Learner

Post by FallingDown »

princessk1 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:03 am

I think she's just a bit awkward. Just from her vlogs and podcasts, it seems like she has high standards for guys but is also uncomfortable with the idea of being or appearing vulnerable.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristee

Post by Scarlet11 »

sharkbaait wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:57 pm
Omg she moved again and is going to pack this new studio apt like she did her last one. She is going to have wall to wall furniture. She’s getting rid of all her other stuff pretty much to get new cheap stuff again. I get that’s not as bad because it’s cheap but it sounds tacky as hell

It's already on its way to looking like a disaster. I can't believe she was going to try and jam another desk into the closet (and only didn't because the one she ordered didn't fit--again with ordering something without measuring first). She should also put the bed long-ways against the wall to maximize space.

Also, OMG, has she never used a dishwasher before?

tutu10
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu10 »

Her apartment is so small. Honestly if you don't have money to at least rent a place with separate bedroom and living space I don't think you should live in nyc.

maizipops
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by maizipops »

tutu10 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:46 am
Her apartment is so small. Honestly if you don't have money to at least rent a place with separate bedroom and living space I don't think you should live in nyc.
What planet are you on?! Considering the volume of studio apts in NYC, that would eliminate a huge chunk of the population. Her rent is ridiculously expensive as it is so why pay more for space she doesn't really need. It's small but fine for a single person. Plus, the amenities in her building make up for lack of space. Have you checked it out - The Ashland, Fort Greene?

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

maizipops wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:08 am
tutu10 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:46 am
What planet are you on?! Considering the volume of studio apts in NYC, that would eliminate a huge chunk of the population. Her rent is ridiculously expensive as it is so why pay more for space she doesn't really need. It's small but fine for a single person. Plus, the amenities in her building make up for lack of space. Have you checked it out - The Ashland, Fort Greene?
The problem isn't the small apartment (I don't think tutu realizes how expensive NYC is???), the problem is that Kristee doesn't understand optimizing her space OR minimalism.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

How much is her rent does anyone know?
I agree it’s not her apt she just packs it full of stuff. Why the fuck do you need a couch? She didn’t even have a real couch in college so the fact she’s hellbent on getting one when people are suppose to be staying home is wild.

maizipops
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by maizipops »

sharkbaait wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:50 pm
How much is her rent does anyone know?
I agree it’s not her apt she just packs it full of stuff. Why the fuck do you need a couch? She didn’t even have a real couch in college so the fact she’s hellbent on getting one when people are suppose to be staying home is wild.

An identical unit in her building is listed as $3000 per month with 4 months free on a 12 month lease. She said she's getting a similar deal, so works out around $2000 per month. She did say she only took it due to the discount and wouldn't pay the full price for what she got. Still ridiculously expensive but I think her old place was around $1800 if I remember correctly - so for only an extra $200 this new place is far better.

princessk1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by princessk1 »

is Kristee aware that "substative" is not a word?

popville232
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by popville232 »

I enjoy watching her, but I have some petty reactions to her latest few videos. The college freshman dorm room aesthetic for her luxury NYC apartment kills me. The bed with drawers and no headboard, the dresser, desk and nightstand all scream IKEA, plastic dishes, cheap and outdated storage solutions and outdated original color scheme. The 32” TV?! She came to her senses on that one, lol.

Her expectation that a throw pillow or two on the bed and an office chair are going to change the vibe of the apartment is just...cheap. She also keeps the ill-fitting circular table and folding chair for what reason? Sis has GOT to start over with the furniture if she wants the mature adult vibe in her place!

Also her arm in the air at the beginning of each vlog...v cringey seeing it in the mirrors behind her! Anyone else?

popville232
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by popville232 »

popville232 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:48 am
I enjoy watching her, but I have some petty reactions to her latest few videos. The college freshman dorm room aesthetic for her luxury NYC apartment kills me. The bed with drawers and no headboard, the dresser, desk and nightstand all scream IKEA, plastic dishes, cheap and outdated storage solutions and outdated original color scheme. The 32” TV?! She came to her senses on that one, lol.

Her expectation that a throw pillow or two on the bed and an office chair are going to change the vibe of the apartment is just...cheap. She also keeps the awkward circular table and folding chair for what reason? Sis has GOT to start over with the furniture if she wants the mature adult vibe in her place!

Also her arm in the air at the beginning of each vlog...v cringey seeing it in the mirrors behind her! Anyone else?

Return to “Kristee Vetter”