Sarahbelle93x

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x

Post by illuminate »

Well, I'm not here to "write her love letters and kiss her ass", I just happen to actually have realistic standards when it comes to appearance. I'm being just as honest about how I see her as you are.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I have realistic standards thank you very much. But when someone talks the big talk like she does, acts as fake and plastic as she does, and turn up looking as big of a mess as she did, you really can't and shouldn't hold back. Not to mention, my problem is people grilling others for their opinion, not YOUR opinion.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

guestingguesting
Talker
Talker

Post by guestingguesting »

sierrastub wrote:Image

She looks just like her mom. Both pretty busted.
firstly i think it's really rude to say that about someone's mom. i don't think you'd appreciate it if people said that about your family, and this forum is for talking about SARAH- not her mom. secondly, i DO NOT think her mom looks "busted" by any means, and i actually don't think sarah does either in that picture (aside from the hair). i'm not a fan of sarah but i just think your post is really rude and uncalled for

sierrastub
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sierrastub »

Pretty sure this is called TRASH A GURU not rave about a guru. Get the fuck out of here.

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

I agree that calling her mom 'busted' was pretty uncalled for. yes it's called trash a guru and last time I checked the guru was sarah, not her mother. and saying that she looks ok is not by any means raving about a guru -______-

southrngssp
Learner
Learner

Post by southrngssp »

dragging her mom into this? really? what do you expect a middle-aged woman to look like?
and also someone said something about not being able to get into UNC-CH's law school if you get a B... that is extremely untrue. The median GPA is a 3.55, which allows for a handful of B's. And aside from that the LSAT is much more heavily weighted than GPA is, honestly. I know that is off topic-ish, but I just think you should get your facts straight.

Return to “Sarah Belle”