Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big Ang' changed her hair Bybel

Post by xxxxxxxx »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:33 pm
Check out her IG stories for priceless footage of her and Ant being painfully awkward while attempting to interact with a family member or friend’s baby (not sure whose child it is). Oh boy. Lol.
Damn i missed it. What did she do?

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

xxxxxxxx wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:28 pm
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:33 pm
Check out her IG stories for priceless footage of her and Ant being painfully awkward while attempting to interact with a family member or friend’s baby (not sure whose child it is). Oh boy. Lol.
Damn i missed it. What did she do?
Tried to get the child to smile or laugh by attempting to tickle him and speaking loudly to him in her cat voice. He just sat there and blinked at her. Then Ant tried to hold him and he cried and Ant looked supremely uncomfortable. Lol.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Found this in my camera roll from 2013... DANGGG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

Omg I had forgotten her obsession with penguins!

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

773ADD00-258D-4381-99B8-D2E15664929D.jpeg
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a hip enhancement/BBL/whatever she’s had done, with a pregnancy belly. It’s like she has implants to enhance her hips, so you can see the contour of where her pregnancy belly starts with her normal hips, and then the implant sticking out on the side? Look on the left side in this picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Snowwhite23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Snowwhite23 »

^^Yeah good point! I saw that photo and thought something was off!

What’s up with her lips? They’ve gotten so ugly looking, and she adds this dark brown around them! Yuck!

I can’t believe I used to follow her back in the day. She used to be good at makeup and somewhat elegant. Now she just looks weird. I don’t check any updates on her instagram for weeks or months, then I do, and I’m always gasping at what she’s done to her face! It’s insane how much she’s injected her face with shit.

Also... I found it funny that her bf Anthony said in their reveal video “oh this video will be up when the baby is born” or something along those lines... yikes! You can see by little jabs like that the relationship won’t last. She’s so dumb! I can’t believe she got pregnant after 1 year of dating a guy.

I wonder if she did this on purpose and he wasn’t really feeling it? Like why isn’t there a reaction video of her bf finding out? Suspish...

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters »

She was only one day late for her period and took a test? They must have been trying.

anastasiyawestbrook
Learner
Learner

Post by anastasiyawestbrook »

TLDW:
- she's about 18 weeks (5 months) when filming, and talks briefly about how fast its been going.

How did you find out you were pregnant?
- found out at dinner one night. she had been a day late with her period didn't think much of it, she took a test with help from her boyfriend, and it was positive. but she was not initially planning on taking it that night, wanted to wait till the next morning. bf urged to take it that day.

- didn't have any gut feeling she was pregnant as she's been having period symptoms such as cramping, and sore boobs.

- her app "what to expect" told her she was four weeks along due to her calculations she was confused but found out it made sense.

- had her first appointment at six weeks, normally suppose to be at eight weeks but she was impatient so she did it at six weeks instead, heard the baby's heartbeat and said it felt so surreal.

sex of baby?
- said she knew the sex of her baby during the first trimester, her doctor called her and asked if she wanted to know she said no, asked her friend daphne if she would find out on her behalf, and she texted her after. (did not tell her the baby's sex).

- went to Atlantic City for the weekend, and paid for a hotel room, she had her friend use the hotel room to set up the reveal. a few hours go by and around 4-5 pm she was in the area with her boyfriend but it wasn't done yet so they went to Mcdonalds and waited. her boyfriend threw up cause he was nervous.

- found out on Tuesday.

- her friend texted, they got the room key and waited five minutes before entering, and then they found out said it was really nice and intimate without having thousands know your reaction.

- they had a small gender reveal party with family on Sunday.

- she has a vlog of the gender reveal which she will post in two weeks' time.

name?
- said that surprisingly she and her boyfriend had picked a name. it was hard but they found one that stuck.

nursery?
- when she first bought her house she was alone so she was going to convert every room into a different thing, says luckily the guest room was spared so they will use that as a nursery for the baby.

- they have an idea of what to do, but don't wanna say much until we find out about the sex.

- bf and she started brainstorming ideas.

- upstairs in her house, there is a loft, gonna convert that into a playroom.

fashion posts?
- yes she will be. bought a few maternity outfits recently, but since she's still able to fit into her normal stretchy clothes she will wear those in the meantime.
- asks for suggestions on maternity websites she's only been on MissGuided and ASOS.

felt baby move yet?
- says she doesn't know because two nights ago she started getting stomach pains, and thought it could be the baby moving because of gas bubbles but she's not sure.
- sister told her you will start to feel the baby move around 18 weeks.
- says its between 16-20 weeks. so she's been monitoring.
- will fill us in when baby kicks.

due date?
- is April 18, 2021, which is a day after her aunt's birthday. she passed away when carli was in eighth grade.
- dad's birthday is April 27.
- she's hoping that the baby comes on either of those days as it will be iconic.
- says it would be awesome if her child came on her dad's birthday.
- says the first baby is often late, so 9 days doesn't make a difference.

pregnancy cravings?
- says she's been craving sushi, having vegetarian sushi as she can't eat the normal one due to her pregnancy.

- she's also been craving: pancakes, french toast, watermelon, vegan deli slices, potato bread, bagels, peanut butter and jelly, french fries and fast food.

- nothing out of the ordinary or crazy, these are all cravings she's had pre-pregnancy.

weight gain?
- was initially five pounds heavier when she found out.
- first it was just bloating, which was annoying but she's now that the cute bump has come in it's been nice.
- she's trying to embrace her weight gain, and pregnancy as it doesn't bother her. may not feel this way going forward but trying to make the most of it.
- doesn't weigh herself often.

random thoughts not related to Q&A:
- says her sister is pregnant and due at the end of December. she closes on her house around that time too. new house is only 10 minutes away from carli and her boyfriend.

- feels special to be pregnant alongside her sister.

- says sister's baby shower is supposed to happen end of the month, but due to COVID that might not happen and it probably has to be a drive-by situation which sucks due to jersey's rising cases.

- says its been hard dealing with her father's loss while pregnant and the baby has been helping her stay strong, and creating a stress-free environment. She has to be strong for her baby's sake.

- loved children, and felt like she's always felt like a mom.

- says people have accused her of being pregnant for the past six years, because of how her body is shaped, but she's always had a little bump due to her hip shape.

- she's been enjoying pregnancy so far.

- living in sweats all pregnancy, two sizes bigger cause she will grow into them as her pregnancy goes on, but they are not maternity, she's been living for the comfiness.

- wanted to look pretty and do her makeup in this video.

pregnancy symptoms:
- biggest one so far was how badly her boobs were in pain. they are fine now and have calmed down, but for the majority of her first trimester, they were extremely painful.

- had morning sickness for one day when she was with her mom, she felt very nauseous got some saltines and ginger ale and sat in bed all day. however, realized she didn't need it as it subsided. thinks its because of her pre-natal that have been causing her to feel that way, her mom advised she take it in the night, and hasn't been experiencing it since.

- another symptom was constipation says nothing worse than this went to the doctor prescribed her stool softeners and while it helps it doesn't do much. asked her friend what to do. she ordered probiotics and will see how it goes.

- headaches started happening towards the end of her first trimester, it's been bad but mostly at night, chugs water as it may be due to dehydration.

- doesn't want to take pills.

- says she's tired a lot but also has newfound energy, she has a trainer coming to help her work out. she's also been bike riding a lot too and cleaning.
Last edited by anastasiyawestbrook on Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ytgurugossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by ytgurugossiper »

goldglitters wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:52 pm
She was only one day late for her period and took a test? They must have been trying.
Yeah I thought that was weird. A day late for her period... I’ve never had my period on the same date. It’s always a couple of days early or late more or less. I think she must’ve been very eager and desperate to get pregnant.
The whole pregnancy seems rushed and unplanned. The way she announced it to her family seemed off, especially her mom’s reaction and no recording of her sister’s reaction...

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Iconic.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Her lips look horrendous! They are GIGANTIC and take up most of her face! How does she think they looks good?

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Armywife1508 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:22 pm
Iconic.
Yeah, she still doesn't understand the meaning...

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

This girl really said inception instead of conception in her pregnancy Q&A I’m screaming.

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

I can't believe they both decided to travel, while pregnant, in the middle of a pandemic.

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

... and not a mask in sight.
Considering that we have no clue how the corona virus can affect fetuses or babies in a long term aspect I don't understand how they dared to do this. My guess is that Amanda desperately needed the money, and that her claiming things like she earned more money in one day being a coach than she did an entire year when she worked corporate etc. (her latest IG post) is a blatant lie.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

The brown over drawn lip liner just looks like a pencil moustache. What does Carli have against having a cupid's bow?ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

:lol: ^^^^

OliviaLurker92
Learner
Learner

Post by OliviaLurker92 »

She posted an IG story of her wearing heels saying that wearing heels while pregnant should be illegal.... then don’t fucking wear heels you dumbass, nobody is forcing you!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Oh boy, have you seen how many women attended her sister's class? I think I counted 6? maybe 8? :rofl: :rofl:

Amanda (as most coaches do) lies about her income and number of clients. I probably gain more in a month than she does in a year, and I'm a nobody with a regular job :rofl: Boss babe my ass :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I’ve always suspected she’s lying about her clients and grossly exaggerating her income. At least one of her programs is over $1k a month though, so swindling 6 people is still unfortunately pretty good, especially for doing almost nothing. Their podcast is pretty telling of their work ethic and organizational skills.

I’m always amazed that grown-ass women can be so gullible (I’d say men too, but these programs clearly target and prey on women’s insecurities). Like take that money and go get yourself a legitimate MBA or something. Save it and travel abroad when we’re past the pandemic or get stocks or investments. Don’t give your money to Amanda Bybel lmao.

Return to “carlibel55”