Big Ang' changed her hair Bybel

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Big Ang' changed her hair Bybel

Post by littlejxo »

Yeah her moms reaction was .. interesting. I know not everyone agrees with this but I believe it’s best to be married (or at least have been together for a long time) to have a baby together. Especially seeing how they were fighting/potentially broke up a few months ago over something I’m sure was stupid. I genuinely hope they get married but I do agree this seems rushed and not well thought out. Having a kid is huuuge.. hard to wrap my head around Carli being a mom still lol.

Her dads reaction made me cry! So cute.

visualsoup
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by visualsoup »

littlejxo wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:37 pm
Yeah her moms reaction was .. interesting. I know not everyone agrees with this but I believe it’s best to be married (or at least have been together for a long time) to have a baby together. Especially seeing how they were fighting/potentially broke up a few months ago over something I’m sure was stupid. I genuinely hope they get married but I do agree this seems rushed and not well thought out. Having a kid is huuuge.. hard to wrap my head around Carli being a mom still lol.

Her dads reaction made me cry! So cute.
agreed, it makes me believe the baby is an unplanned surprise. that and carli's quote at the beginning of her vlog it was something to the effect of "trust the timing of your life." ant will make a good dad, but her other relationships lasted longer than this and there was never a baby involved.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

What do you want to bet she hires a nanny so she can continue sleeping till 3pm and doing whatever it is she does all day? But the baby's room and it's no-doubt fucked up name will be totes instagram worthy.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

teebee9 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:26 pm
What do you want to bet she hires a nanny so she can continue sleeping till 3pm and doing whatever it is she does all day? But the baby's room and it's no-doubt fucked up name will be totes instagram worthy.
Oh she will for sure at least have her mom morph into the role of nanny if she doesn’t hire one. This will be interesting because if we’re being honest, Amanda is pretty clueless too. The tug of war over childcare is about to get real. Imo they’re both the type to want to drop their kid off at a moment’s notice to go get their nails done or what have you, and they’ll probably want to go do stuff together still without babies in tow.

The mommy martyrdom is going to be so cringey because neither of them did all that much to begin with but now they’re going to act all put upon and be whining about how hard parenting is. Barf.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

When did she and Ant break up? Was it around the time they found out she was pregnant? I can’t remember the timing....
Typo’s Happen :tu:

vrozzayxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vrozzayxo »

Armywife1508 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:51 pm
When did she and Ant break up? Was it around the time they found out she was pregnant? I can’t remember the timing....
first week of july

Silentone
Talker
Talker

Post by Silentone »

Why does everyone think that they broke up before? I’ve never seen anything on her or ant’s social media about breaking up previously?

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

Silentone wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:21 am
Why does everyone think that they broke up before? I’ve never seen anything on her or ant’s social media about breaking up previously?

it was right after the cars got stolen i remember it very well.
they unfollowed each other, carli deleted pics of them together from her ig and they didnt appear in each others stories anymore...it wasnt for too long until they refollowed and reuinted again but there was a small break up

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

If they last even two years I'd be surprised. Luckily Carli has money so it wont matter whether he stays or leaves.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, it really doesn’t bode well that they broke up and then she found out she was pregnant like a month later. I’m still very curious what that breakup was all about.

I don’t get amazing vibes from their relationship. I think they got comfortable too quickly from moving in together so fast. “Getting comfortable” often means snapping at the other person, burping and farting around them, being more selfish and less sensitive to their needs, etc. In other words they’re already giving off vibes that my grandparents gave off, having gotten married in 1958 lol.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Well it's all weird. Carli is constantly with her belly out, like we got it you are pregnant. She probably LOVES the attention she gets now, just wait till baby comes ;)
By the way, I'm so sure Amanda is not happy about it. Poor Amanda couldn't even have her moment and be the first to give a grandchild to their mom.
She is totally going to move to Carli's house and be a full time nanny, good luck Amanda.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

QueenE wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:58 pm

By the way, I'm so sure Amanda is not happy about it. Poor Amanda couldn't even have her moment and be the first to give a grandchild to their mom.
She is totally going to move to Carli's house and be a full time nanny, good luck Amanda.
Exactly, now Amanda won't get the help a first time Mom needs.. Carli is so selfish. It was totally planned on her part (not Anthony's i'm sure)

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

From the pregnancy videos that newly pregnant YouTubers have been putting out, they usually will post a video of how they found out, their partner's reaction then the next video is telling people......her videos didn't even mention who these people were that they were telling...the video wasn't cohesive, it just looked like a rushed video.....I agree that her mother didn't seem too pleased and had the face of one who knew that she would have to help Carli a lot with taking care of the baby when it comes.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

DP....sorry but are her and Nicole Guerriero still good friends?

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

nattydread wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:52 pm
Yeah. They post about/with each other here and there but not often. I'm pretty sure they're still close.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

nattydread wrote:
Yes, if I'm not mistaken, Carly is in Nicole's bridal party. Curious if she'll make Nicole push her wedding to after she has the baby, or if she will wear a dress with the baby bump.

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

[/img]
UghhAsIf wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:30 am
nattydread wrote:
Yes, if I'm not mistaken, Carly is in Nicole's bridal party. Curious if she'll make Nicole push her wedding to after she has the baby, or if she will wear a dress with the baby bump.
when is nicole supposed to get married? (dont follow her)
I think carli will wear a skin thight dress in a attention-drawing colour that will show her babybump so she can again be in the center of attention. all will ask when she is due, if she knows the sex of the baby and so one....
if she would make nicole push the wedding she would need to push it that far that carli already got a surgery....to again be in the center of attention because all would ask how she snapped back so fastif she just gave birth and how lucky she is and how stunning she looks right after birth.. :rofl:

I think carli would wear smth like that if she is still preggo when the wedding is happening:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTiGTmmgA2R/

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

xxxxxxxx wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:27 am
UghhAsIf wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:30 am
nattydread wrote:
when is nicole supposed to get married? (dont follow her)
I think carli will wear a skin thight dress in a attention-drawing colour that will show her babybump so she can again be in the center of attention. all will ask when she is due, if she knows the sex of the baby and so one....
if she would make nicole push the wedding she would need to push it that far that carli already got a surgery....to again be in the center of attention because all would ask how she snapped back so fastif she just gave birth and how lucky she is and how stunning she looks right after birth.. :rofl:

I think carli would wear smth like that if she is still preggo when the wedding is happening:

Bahahaha I can totally see her wearing something like that!

I'm not entirely sure. On Nicole's last video (bridal hair), she stated that her and Jeremy were getting married today, and were going to do the reception next year. She mentioned January, but they don't have a legit date yet. :?

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

She’s an idiot if she goes to a wedding during a pandemic while pregnant. But hey, her sister nagged on that camp thing she was going to until they just moved it to another state so that she could attend - while pregnant. So I don’t think being careful with their own health and bodies to protect their unborn babies is at the top of their priority list.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Check out her IG stories for priceless footage of her and Ant being painfully awkward while attempting to interact with a family member or friend’s baby (not sure whose child it is). Oh boy. Lol.

Return to “carlibel55”