Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big Ang' changed her hair Bybel

Post by FedericaPLuche »

this.on wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:21 am
The brown over drawn lip liner just looks like a pencil moustache. What does Carli have against having a cupid's bow?ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
That’s because Kylie Jenner does the exact same thing. They over draw the lips and TBH, it looks dirty... 🤭

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

So you're telling me that both Carli and Amanda put both themselves at risk (and their babies) to travel to an event for 6 people? I don't get the vibe from Amanda that she's a business woman, if she truly were then she would have made the podcast seem professional, thus helping her sister thrive. Instead it's a hot sloppy mess. They both are...

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

I always find it weird when a someone in the family dies and than someone gets pregnant or the other way around.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:03 pm
I’ve always suspected she’s lying about her clients and grossly exaggerating her income. At least one of her programs is over $1k a month though, so swindling 6 people is still unfortunately pretty good, especially for doing almost nothing. Their podcast is pretty telling of their work ethic and organizational skills.

I’m always amazed that grown-ass women can be so gullible (I’d say men too, but these programs clearly target and prey on women’s insecurities). Like take that money and go get yourself a legitimate MBA or something. Save it and travel abroad when we’re past the pandemic or get stocks or investments. Don’t give your money to Amanda Bybel lmao.
You are right. I wonder tho, how much it cost her to organize that thing away from home. I mean, she had to pay for flights, accommodation, rental of the place, decorations and whatever. She should also pay taxes on that right?
Amanda is not a business woman :rofl: She is just lazy and won't get a normal job, she wants to be like her sister: sit on her ass and make bank. Why get a job when you can enter the amazing world of coaching? :rofl: Coaching coaches who coach other coaches :rofl: It's a just a huge scam, pyramidal scheme. They all want to be boss babes bad bitches :rofl: It's sad how many women fall for this.

Don't you love when she posts stuff like "one year ago I was lost and felt mediocre blah blah", but one year ago she would post "I'm super successful and I can teach you how to work from home and be super rich like meee" :roll:
They all write the same things, check on IG posts where Amanda is tagged. I suppose most are her clients and they all repeat the same bs like a bunch of parrots. Look at me, I'm my own boss, I can tell you how I did" :roll:
Why would anyone give $ to someone like Amanda? why? She never achieved anything, she didn't have one single successful business. :?

Now back to Carli, the lip mustache thing is too funny (and true) :rofl: I can't believe they are all traveling now (Carli, Amanda, mom and cousin).

Rmz429
Learner
Learner

Post by Rmz429 »

:tu: you are the real MVP!
anastasiyawestbrook wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:20 pm
TLDW:
- she's about 18 weeks (5 months) when filming, and talks briefly about how fast its been going.

How did you find out you were pregnant?
- found out at dinner one night. she had been a day late with her period didn't think much of it, she took a test with help from her boyfriend, and it was positive. but she was not initially planning on taking it that night, wanted to wait till the next morning. bf urged to take it that day.

- didn't have any gut feeling she was pregnant as she's been having period symptoms such as cramping, and sore boobs.

- her app "what to expect" told her she was four weeks along due to her calculations she was confused but found out it made sense.

- had her first appointment at six weeks, normally suppose to be at eight weeks but she was impatient so she did it at six weeks instead, heard the baby's heartbeat and said it felt so surreal.

sex of baby?
- said she knew the sex of her baby during the first trimester, her doctor called her and asked if she wanted to know she said no, asked her friend daphne if she would find out on her behalf, and she texted her after. (did not tell her the baby's sex).

- went to Atlantic City for the weekend, and paid for a hotel room, she had her friend use the hotel room to set up the reveal. a few hours go by and around 4-5 pm she was in the area with her boyfriend but it wasn't done yet so they went to Mcdonalds and waited. her boyfriend threw up cause he was nervous.

- found out on Tuesday.

- her friend texted, they got the room key and waited five minutes before entering, and then they found out said it was really nice and intimate without having thousands know your reaction.

- they had a small gender reveal party with family on Sunday.

- she has a vlog of the gender reveal which she will post in two weeks' time.

name?
- said that surprisingly she and her boyfriend had picked a name. it was hard but they found one that stuck.

nursery?
- when she first bought her house she was alone so she was going to convert every room into a different thing, says luckily the guest room was spared so they will use that as a nursery for the baby.

- they have an idea of what to do, but don't wanna say much until we find out about the sex.

- bf and she started brainstorming ideas.

- upstairs in her house, there is a loft, gonna convert that into a playroom.

fashion posts?
- yes she will be. bought a few maternity outfits recently, but since she's still able to fit into her normal stretchy clothes she will wear those in the meantime.
- asks for suggestions on maternity websites she's only been on MissGuided and ASOS.

felt baby move yet?
- says she doesn't know because two nights ago she started getting stomach pains, and thought it could be the baby moving because of gas bubbles but she's not sure.
- sister told her you will start to feel the baby move around 18 weeks.
- says its between 16-20 weeks. so she's been monitoring.
- will fill us in when baby kicks.

due date?
- is April 18, 2021, which is a day after her aunt's birthday. she passed away when carli was in eighth grade.
- dad's birthday is April 27.
- she's hoping that the baby comes on either of those days as it will be iconic.
- says it would be awesome if her child came on her dad's birthday.
- says the first baby is often late, so 9 days doesn't make a difference.

pregnancy cravings?
- says she's been craving sushi, having vegetarian sushi as she can't eat the normal one due to her pregnancy.

- she's also been craving: pancakes, french toast, watermelon, vegan deli slices, potato bread, bagels, peanut butter and jelly, french fries and fast food.

- nothing out of the ordinary or crazy, these are all cravings she's had pre-pregnancy.

weight gain?
- was initially five pounds heavier when she found out.
- first it was just bloating, which was annoying but she's now that the cute bump has come in it's been nice.
- she's trying to embrace her weight gain, and pregnancy as it doesn't bother her. may not feel this way going forward but trying to make the most of it.
- doesn't weigh herself often.

random thoughts not related to Q&A:
- says her sister is pregnant and due at the end of December. she closes on her house around that time too. new house is only 10 minutes away from carli and her boyfriend.

- feels special to be pregnant alongside her sister.

- says sister's baby shower is supposed to happen end of the month, but due to COVID that might not happen and it probably has to be a drive-by situation which sucks due to jersey's rising cases.

- says its been hard dealing with her father's loss while pregnant and the baby has been helping her stay strong, and creating a stress-free environment. She has to be strong for her baby's sake.

- loved children, and felt like she's always felt like a mom.

- says people have accused her of being pregnant for the past six years, because of how her body is shaped, but she's always had a little bump due to her hip shape.

- she's been enjoying pregnancy so far.

- living in sweats all pregnancy, two sizes bigger cause she will grow into them as her pregnancy goes on, but they are not maternity, she's been living for the comfiness.

- wanted to look pretty and do her makeup in this video.

pregnancy symptoms:
- biggest one so far was how badly her boobs were in pain. they are fine now and have calmed down, but for the majority of her first trimester, they were extremely painful.

- had morning sickness for one day when she was with her mom, she felt very nauseous got some saltines and ginger ale and sat in bed all day. however, realized she didn't need it as it subsided. thinks its because of her pre-natal that have been causing her to feel that way, her mom advised she take it in the night, and hasn't been experiencing it since.

- another symptom was constipation says nothing worse than this went to the doctor prescribed her stool softeners and while it helps it doesn't do much. asked her friend what to do. she ordered probiotics and will see how it goes.

- headaches started happening towards the end of her first trimester, it's been bad but mostly at night, chugs water as it may be due to dehydration.

- doesn't want to take pills.

- says she's tired a lot but also has newfound energy, she has a trainer coming to help her work out. she's also been bike riding a lot too and cleaning.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

this.on wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:21 am
The brown over drawn lip liner just looks like a pencil moustache. What does Carli have against having a cupid's bow?ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Why does every influencer on instagram think this looks good? This makeup looks terrible, she literally looks scary in the second picture.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

She alwaysss does the same makeup. Thats the main thing with Carli that bugs me. She doesn't seem to let go of this cakey whole face of makeup with fake lashes that look like spider legs that are so outdated, overlining the lips with brown, even her hair with this crunchy style does not look good. I wish she chop of a good amount of her hair, I'm sure it will look so much better.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Having that much hair isn’t going to be practical at all with a baby. Not saying she needs a bob, but you can’t really carry an infant and all its accessories while paying close attention to your long ass hair so it doesn’t get caught on stuff. Plus all the puke and spit up is going to be in her hair, and imagine her having it down while she leans over to change the baby’s diaper, accidentally draping it in poop lol. She’ll have to wear it in a bun for two years straight.

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:37 pm
Having that much hair isn’t going to be practical at all with a baby. Not saying she needs a bob, but you can’t really carry an infant and all its accessories while paying close attention to your long ass hair so it doesn’t get caught on stuff. Plus all the puke and spit up is going to be in her hair, and imagine her having it down while she leans over to change the baby’s diaper, accidentally draping it in poop lol. She’ll have to wear it in a bun for two years straight.
Let's be real she won't be doing any of that because either her boyfriend's parents or her mom will always have that baby because God forbid she gives up her 50 vacations she takes during the year because she "needs time off of all the things she does"

Vaneerami
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Vaneerami »

I had some time today and decided to look at some of her older videos. She was so much prettier and natural. Like someone else said, her look is beyond scary now. I am tempted to write her a message and ask if she’s keeping her hair long. Baby or not, it’s way too long and what is with the greasy, curly look? It’s a hazard for the baby if he/she God forbid gets a hair tangled around his fingers. I feel like she thinks she’ll be “cool mom” with her tacky, neon color clothing. Ugh, it’s just a train wreck. I can barely hate watch at this point.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

^^ Ugh, Big Ang was prettier :(

I think they were trying because Carli is at the "ideal" age for "inception" LMAO. I doubt her sister is happy about it. And I agree, her mom certainly was NOT.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Vaneerami wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:03 pm
I had some time today and decided to look at some of her older videos. She was so much prettier and natural. Like someone else said, her look is beyond scary now. I am tempted to write her a message and ask if she’s keeping her hair long. Baby or not, it’s way too long and what is with the greasy, curly look? It’s a hazard for the baby if he/she God forbid gets a hair tangled around his fingers. I feel like she thinks she’ll be “cool mom” with her tacky, neon color clothing. Ugh, it’s just a train wreck. I can barely hate watch at this point.
She's not a regular mom, she's a cool mom lol

maer
Learner
Learner

Post by maer »

On the topic of her hair, most of my friends that have baby's say there hair starts to fall out like crazy around three months after the baby is born.

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

Its a boy! (for everyone too lazy to watch the video 😂)

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Lol i think she was disappointed and wanted a girl.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Are they married? Her mom said something like I walked on your husband in the bathroom??

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Soph09 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:58 am
Are they married? Her mom said something like I walked on your husband in the bathroom??
I heard that too and was so confused lmao. At first I thought I misheard but I had the captions on and it said "your husband" 🤔 But I doubt they're married only because she 100% seems like the type to want a wedding and make a huge deal out of it.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I wouldn't be surprised if they did some quick secret marriage with a plan to have some huge wedding later after the baby is born/COVID is over.

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

Nah they aint married. Ant has to work a few more ships to be able to buy her the ring she needs to get. And she is too much of an attention whore to not make abig deal out of a Engagement and wedding...

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

xxxxxxxx wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:33 am
Its a boy! (for everyone too lazy to watch the video 😂)
Any guesses on the name they'll choose? Since she's all about following trends I'm guessing it's going to be something "unique" and "different" or just straight up ridiculous like some of her idols kid's names lol

Return to “carlibel55”