Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It'sJudysPregnantLifeAgain - Part 97

Post by CaptainObvious »

BusyB12 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:38 pm
So Mel was really the one who potty trained all the girls.

It made me sad to hear her say that was the only thing she was looking forward is not having to potty train a boy.
It made me realize how much her brothers take advantage of her. She raises Banjo's kids and rapist Julian lives with her... it's like her whole life revolves around taking care of their issues.

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimchi_ »

CaptainObvious wrote:
BusyB12 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:38 pm
So Mel was really the one who potty trained all the girls.

It made me sad to hear her say that was the only thing she was looking forward is not having to potty train a boy.
It made me realize how much her brothers take advantage of her. She raises Banjo's kids and rapist Julian lives with her... it's like her whole life revolves around taking care of their issues.
Mel and Julian live together?! That really worries me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm
start thinking of funny new thread titles
Itsjudysdisappointing4thgirl

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

They definitely thought it was a boy!

Glad to see some of her family around. That first pic she posted was almost a dig at the fam. So happy to have my girlfriends with me. Um what about your family??
It looked like Kate was busy at a concert and not sure what that other cousin was up too. Kaye’s sister. Can’t think of her name.

New thread title option ItsJudysDisapointingLifewithGIRLS!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm
start thinking of funny new thread titles
BFT is a Guh!

ItsBanjosOutnumberedLife

ItsJudysNotAnotherGuhLife

ItsBabyLeonasBandAidLife
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

ItsJudysTakingTheL's

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

I knew it was a girl from the ultrasound you could see her private parts plus Judy likes sweets and watermelon she craved watermelon with jb

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I was thinking it was the heart rate gave it away too.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

lemonjuice
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonjuice »

It’sJudys4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLife

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

It's in such poor taste that they decided to have this gender reveal in front of family and their vlog, knowing they both really hoped for a boy. Don't want to get into having a preference, but if you have one as big as they did, you know the other outcome will take time to get used to / process. Just learn about it together and after you've come to terms with it announce it to others and have a party. That poor Gul is gonna watch this one day and everyone around her will know what a disappointment she was.

Title suggestion :

It'sJudys4GirlsAndCheckedOutTaquitoLife
ItsJudysDownhillFromHereLife
ItsJudysClickbaitBabysLife

BusyB12
Talker
Talker

Post by BusyB12 »

The gender reveal was so depressing. You can tell this is going to be just the beginning and Judy knows no baby girl is going to keep benji at home. He saying he feels left out and out numbered and that’s a bitter pill to swallow. He can’t do things with Julian and his dad in public anymore.
Judy should have renewed her birth control. Since they claim they care about children, she can adopt one from the islands, did gender selection or waited to think it through. They got pregnant pretty quickly seemed irresponsible too.

One thing I noticed about Benji’s new office is him showing his coke cola souvenirs glass stand. I don’t think I’ve seen him care about anything with so much pride and care, not even in his home. But that cola stand was in the studio he goes too away from. That was fascinating to me!

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Thank you

quote=meeeh post_id=4167315 time=1581380305 user_id=48890]
kajiraoni wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm
vlogging101 on youtube?

https://youtu.be/HHAB8V_pzHA

congrats on the girls judy!
[/quote]

chilidubu
Talker
Talker

Post by chilidubu »

Dutchessie wrote:It's in such poor taste that they decided to have this gender reveal in front of family and their vlog, knowing they both really hoped for a boy. Don't want to get into having a preference, but if you have one as big as they did, you know the other outcome will take time to get used to / process. Just learn about it together and after you've come to terms with it announce it to others and have a party. That poor Gul is gonna watch this one day and everyone around her will know what a disappointment she was.

Title suggestion :

It'sJudys4GirlsAndCheckedOutTaquitoLife
ItsJudysDownhillFromHereLife
ItsJudysClickbaitBabysLife
Perfectly said! Honestly, the two of them are not mature enough to come to this conclusion. Also, they were so certain the baby would be a boy. As if having 3 girls already would mean the 4th would definitely be a boy. Ugh so stupid Image

ArchEnemy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ArchEnemy »

Who do you think will be more neglected/ignored, BabyL or Kiera?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

ArchEnemy wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:03 pm
keira. i'm very interested in how they handle miya

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

I don't think she's done having kids after this one. She keeps bringing up that 4 girl and 1 boy thing. Plus, I think being preggo gives her an excuse to be fat. And let's be honest, after so many kids, your body is pretty much stretched out and it's not gonna bounce back. Nothing to lose with trying for baby #5. PLUS she can eat more pasta and junk!

LEElee1431
Learner
Learner

Post by LEElee1431 »

The atmosphere at chez Travis after those poppers went off was sooo anticlimactic , , absolutely no joy in mudville . When banjo realized her popper didn't go off and he took it from her i think he was hoping there'd been a mistake and maybe this one will be blue !! But yeah it was sad and Chubbs puts that gloomy melancholy music in the background WTF ! Someday the baby will see this , so she could have , SHOULD have put some happy music in it.Not rocket science but neither is twisting a popper in the right direction . Maybe that's why the cake had pink frosting in the middle lol !! And what was hurry to take the big balloon decoration down , thats not how she usually rolls , she puts her xmas tree up 1st week of November and takes it down jan 30 , so that was very telling to me .l mean i feel like after the popperr judy went right to the cake and people probably starting to leave then cuz banjo couldn't control his disappointment and while he was sulking /napping Chubbs took it down , when I've had parties with balloons for my kids or whatever I'll clean everything up but leave the balloons for a day or so , i enjoy looking at them and it seems a shame to rip them off the wall a few hours after you put them up .Chubbs. not only took them down but popped them with a gusto she normally does not have, even on her best non - pregnant day ! She wanted to get rid of all traces of that party before he woke up , i dont.think it mattered to her its all him , I'm glad someone posted those clips of him talking to her belly , his expressions speak volumes .Theres a vlog a little while back and they're talking and he says "oh the girls said daddy , you always say no , mommy said your always the bad guy and it shows how controlling he is . He tells her your a"snip snapper" wtf ! He means she's indecisive and he says " oh i know exactly why you're like that btw and I'll tell you as soon as we're off camera " I found it disturbing .She should divorce him but she won't . And Mama on the phone saying oh , that's ok , why would you put it in the vlog !?? I geuss for the same reason she leaves in footage of miya being greedy and begging nonstop for food and her horrible speech . Does she realize the parents and kids from her school see these vlogs , she gives them ammo to tease her . When the kids were babies and toddlers they had alot of cute moments and filming was fine but now either dont film things that put them in a bad light or stop making money on their backs PERIOD !!! It's time to get real jobs !!!!!

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

ArchEnemy wrote:
BabyL gets a full year to reign as BFT. Keira, you are the Weakest Link.

I forget, which one got pulled out of school to go to Disneyland last month?
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

LEElee1431
Learner
Learner

Post by LEElee1431 »

BusyB12 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:31 pm
The gender reveal was so depressing. You can tell this is going to be just the beginning and Judy knows no baby girl is going to keep benji at home. He saying he feels left out and out numbered and that’s a bitter pill to swallow. He can’t do things with Julian and his dad in public anymore.
Judy should have renewed her birth control. Since they claim they care about children, she can adopt one from the islands, did gender selection or waited to think it through. They got pregnant pretty quickly seemed irresponsible too.

One thing I noticed about Benji’s new office is him showing his coke cola souvenirs glass stand. I don’t think I’ve seen him care about anything with so much pride and care, not even in his home. But that cola stand was in the studio he goes too away from. That was fascinating to me!
Omg such a good point ! Yes they could easily adopt a baby boy from the Philippines , or from anywhere but it would make perfect sense to adopt a baby there. I remember a vlog when julianna was maybe 3 and she showed her a video of kids there and supposedly with no prompting from judy she started crying and went to her room pulling clothes out to give to them , i have hard time believing she did this on her own , but that's beside the point , she's so supportive of poor children why not put your money where your mouth is and adopt one !!!!

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

RecyclePileQueen wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:33 pm
ArchEnemy wrote:
BabyL gets a full year to reign as BFT. Keira, you are the Weakest Link.

I forget, which one got pulled out of school to go to Disneyland last month?
Miya

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”