ExtraChunkyCoffinCrotchDoll4NecroticFrankentittiesLonelyXMAS Part 109

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
cavedweller
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ExtraChunkyCoffinCrotchDoll4NecroticFrankentittiesLonelyXMAS Part 109

Post by cavedweller »

HER? A show in VEGAS?

LOOOOOOOOL
It may be an old lie, but it's funny she thought that was even remotely believable.

She wouldn't even get a job as a cocktail waitress at the nasty ass Best Western, let alone a show.
What an insult to the actually talented performers.

HEY TRISHA ! Even Sin City requires talent. There are a loooooooot of women out there who are not only way more talented than you have ever been, but also much younger and prettier!

No strip club would take her either. She would engulf the pole in her fat rolls if it doesn't snap in half first.

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

I remember like two summers ago, she said she would be moving to/working in Vegas (I assume doing something with Criss Angel). Whatever happened with that?

Lonesomecheese
Learner
Learner

Post by Lonesomecheese »

kb925 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:41 pm
ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:Btw I've been on a true crime binge lately... Came across the Jodi Arias murder and man, she is Big T to a T. Had useless parents and grew up entitled and never being held accountable or told no, became obsessed with a man who was only using her for sex, arranged her life around him (became a Mormon), stalked his every move... Then killed him when he tried to break it off. Then played the victim for the jury.

Chilling. If Jodi Arias was 100 lbs heavier, she'd be Big T.
Wow. I didn't know they were alike. I'll have to read about it.
I really think she's capable of some sick shit. I think with Jason it came pretty close honestly. I think that's why he won't talk to her at all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
I still think she physically attacked him. The same time as the whole birthday thing went down he posted a video with his kids at the trampoline park and has 3 gashes down his hand that looked like finger nails. Not many people noticed it so I never got much replies when I asked.

stunnin
Informer
Informer

Post by stunnin »

You know who else never left social media after their spotlight faded? Audrey kitching, anyone remember her? Huge MySpace scene Queen, she was so popular she managed to date Brendon Urie, she never did anything with her life when she had the following, instead she was boring af and had a huge ego from the attention...but now nobody gives af, she’s constantly trying to reinvent herself and grasp for relevancy.

That is Trisha’s future, she can’t stand not getting attention but her days are numbered.

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

Lonesomecheese wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:51 am
kb925 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:41 pm
ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:Btw I've been on a true crime binge lately... Came across the Jodi Arias murder and man, she is Big T to a T. Had useless parents and grew up entitled and never being held accountable or told no, became obsessed with a man who was only using her for sex, arranged her life around him (became a Mormon), stalked his every move... Then killed him when he tried to break it off. Then played the victim for the jury.

Wow. I didn't know they were alike. I'll have to read about it.
I really think she's capable of some sick shit. I think with Jason it came pretty close honestly. I think that's why he won't talk to her at all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
I still think she physically attacked him. The same time as the whole birthday thing went down he posted a video with his kids at the trampoline park and has 3 gashes down his hand that looked like finger nails. Not many people noticed it so I never got much replies when I asked.
I think so too. He said it was from his dog but that dog looks like an absolute angel.

courtlynn
Learner
Learner

Post by courtlynn »

I can’t find the vlog. Does anyone know which one it is? Or have a pic of the scratches?

Ibeatpeopleskids
Learner
Learner

Post by Ibeatpeopleskids »

Did you guys already talk about her being on the Reality House season 2 episode 3?

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

Ibeatpeopleskids wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:54 pm
Did you guys already talk about her being on the Reality House season 2 episode 3?
God blessed me and I skipped the part with her, I only saw other people doing challenges and only her squeaky voice in the common room was annoying af, to everyone else there seemed like too. Lol it’s like she doesn’t understand she can’t go back to teenage party and get respect she didn’t have when she was 12 because she is rich now.

howwonderfullifeis
Learner
Learner

Post by howwonderfullifeis »

put_me_2_bed wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:32 am
I remember like two summers ago, she said she would be moving to/working in Vegas (I assume doing something with Criss Angel). Whatever happened with that?
The same thing that happened to all the "crack babies" she held, lmfao :roll:
She's such a filthy liar.

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

How does this redneck know how to spell and solve the word puzzle on reality house season 2?
Pisses me off.

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:11 am
Btw I've been on a true crime binge lately... Came across the Jodi Arias murder and man, she is Big T to a T. Had useless parents and grew up entitled and never being held accountable or told no, became obsessed with a man who was only using her for sex, arranged her life around him (became a Mormon), stalked his every move... Then killed him when he tried to break it off. Then played the victim for the jury.

Omg I started listening to podcast about JA and the obsession is similar from early age!!! Thanks for a tip!!

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

GildedButterfly wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:23 am
She’ll never be cancelled in the sense of leaving social media because she always keep posting.

But yes her views will get less and less. As will her opportunities.

What happened to the big magazine deal in October?

I even saw an old vlog of Jason’s where she said she was moving to Vegas to have her own show. Obviously never happened.

She gets depressed because her attention is no longer there anymore.

she had actually mentioned it in a video.. i cant remember which one right now.. i want to say it was the video where she apologized for her tiktok? but she said after the trans video the opportunity was cancelled on her lmfao she never said what it was so im still curious what magazine it was
her sponsored posts with savage x fenty also stopped after the same video. mustve really stung to lose a huge opportunity from fucking rihanna.

so even though PRIOR to that video trisha was always saying lot of nasty, vile, racist shit.... at least SOMETHING finally got the attention of sponsors to stop this. that trans video was definitely a huge downfall for her career..

the rest of her downfall is happening now that she has no creativity. her podcast will never survive unless she continues to have big guests. all the guests that shes had thus far are her friends so its going to be insanely hard for her to continue once she runs out of friends to talk to. she mentioned doing one with joey graceffa.. i bet shell have colleen balligner and thennn..? maybe gigi? but i doubt she wants to be associated with trish publicly anymore.

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

She's going back to "trolling" because she thinks that will get people to like her again. The problem is, she has had too many meltdowns this year and practically went on a publicity tour (podcasts, interviews, her owns videos) to convince people that she's not a troll and that she's just tellIng hEr TrUtH~*

Paris Hilton just uploaded a vid on her youtube of her cooking and it's so obviously satire. THATS what Trisha is trying to be like, but she embarrassed herself last year starting with the threesome joke and rounding it off with the trans video that her now trying to embrace her silly, weird side just comes off as pathetic. She should have stuck with that character all along. She's a fucking dumbass.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Jon Hill was playing Eminem on his instagram stories so of course Trish has to put the time she was in his music video on her stories.

Iamnotyourhero
Learner
Learner

Post by Iamnotyourhero »

steph88x wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:06 pm
GildedButterfly wrote:
She’ll never be cancelled in the sense of leaving social media because she always keep posting.

I even saw an old vlog of Jason’s where she said she was moving to Vegas to have her own show. Obviously never happened.

she had actually mentioned it in a video.. i cant remember which one right now.. i want to say it was the video where she apologized for her tiktok? but she said after the trans video the opportunity was cancelled on her lmfao she never said what it was so im still curious what magazine it was
her sponsored posts with savage x fenty also stopped after the same video. mustve really stung to lose a huge opportunity from fucking rihanna.

so even though PRIOR to that video trisha was always saying lot of nasty, vile, racist shit.... at least SOMETHING finally got the attention of sponsors to stop this. that trans video was definitely a huge downfall for her career..

the rest of her downfall is happening now that she has no creativity. her podcast will never survive unless she continues to have big guests. all the guests that shes had thus far are her friends so its going to be insanely hard for her to continue once she runs out of friends to talk to. she mentioned doing one with joey graceffa.. i bet shell have colleen balligner and thennn..? maybe gigi? but i doubt she wants to be associated with trish publicly anymore.

She mentioned the magazine in the podcast with ryland. she said it was Paper magazine and they had already done the photo shoot and she said they were transphobic for canceling it. She was suppose to be in the ‘break the internet’ issue. She wrote back to them saying “would you like to give a statement on why you’re transphobic and don’t support my transition?” It’s at around 56 mins of the podcast.

We should all message PAPER magazine and thank them for having the sense to cancel that shit...but then again they were dumb enough to ask this sack of diarrhea to be in the magazine in the first place...

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Iamnotyourhero wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:32 pm

She mentioned the magazine in the podcast with ryland. she said it was Paper magazine and they had already done the photo shoot and she said they were transphobic for canceling it. She was suppose to be in the ‘break the internet’ issue. She wrote back to them saying “would you like to give a statement on why you’re transphobic and don’t support my transition?” It’s at around 56 mins of the podcast.

We should all message PAPER magazine and thank them for having the sense to cancel that shit...but then again they were dumb enough to ask this sack of diarrhea to be in the magazine in the first place...
Oh wow thanks for that update. I haven’t listened to any of her podcasts nor do I plan to. She really called them transphobic?? She’s really still going with this shit? Disgusting. She’s literally made a mockery of it made jokes about being a man and then tries to turn around and use it as a serious excuse. That just pissed me off wow

cavedweller
Learner
Learner

Post by cavedweller »

PAPER is an incredibly LGBT friendly magazine. They regularly do articles on LGBT people and feature them on the cover.

Trisha has shown in her actions that she doesnt give a FUCK about the LGBT community unless she can fetishize them or they pay her bills. The harm she did for the image of the trans community with her stupid video is unforgivable. I've literally seen tweets like "this is what the LGBT community wanted!!! You have to accept her!! Take your prEp weirdos".

Even if PAPER did think she was trans, which I doubt, her video really divided the community and I don't think they wanted to be dragged into the drama.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

she not only lost the magazine article she had no business going to new york because it was all cancelled and she was stupid enough to admit that. I want to say maybe it was the first trip she went to see beetlejuice she knew before she left that everything was cancelled I'm sure she paid for all their flights because no article no expenses paid by them

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

Iamnotyourhero wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:32 pm
steph88x wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:06 pm
GildedButterfly wrote:

Her transition??? Wtf she said she wasn't planning to transition because she likes being female. She has made a joke of this, and its disgusting.

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

cavedweller wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:43 pm
PAPER is an incredibly LGBT friendly magazine. They regularly do articles on LGBT people and feature them on the cover.

Trisha has shown in her actions that she doesnt give a FUCK about the LGBT community unless she can fetishize them or they pay her bills. The harm she did for the image of the trans community with her stupid video is unforgivable. I've literally seen tweets like "this is what the LGBT community wanted!!! You have to accept her!! Take your prEp weirdos".

Even if PAPER did think she was trans, which I doubt, her video really divided the community and I don't think they wanted to be dragged into the drama.
I'm sure that's why SavagexFenty cancelled the sponsorship with her. She has lost other opportunities too, and it's not just the transgender issue, it's her explicit porn that she promotes where younger people can see it. She also trashes people and mocks tragedies (Anna Nicole Smith and Jonbenet Ramsey) She doesn't deserve brand deals or a platform.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”