ExtraChunkyCoffinCrotchDoll4NecroticFrankentittiesLonelyXMAS Part 109

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ExtraChunkyCoffinCrotchDoll4NecroticFrankentittiesLonelyXMAS Part 109

Post by NicosDoll »

Just found this article from Paper magazine. If they were transphobic like she claims, why do this story about her and Jon??? Maybe when her coming out video and subsequent videos were posted, they wanted to distance themselves. She made a mockery of the community, and she got a lot of hate. They probably didnt want the negativity to overshadow the article.
And PS, she's not being discriminated against because she's not transgender!!!
https://www.papermag.com/trisha-paytas- ... 93374.html

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

courtlynn wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:40 pm
I can’t find the vlog. Does anyone know which one it is? Or have a pic of the scratches?

..it is shown at 10:45 min

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Those look more like dog scratches than scratches from human nails. Human nail scratches are usually move even depth wise. I've seen my fair share of abuse cases and dog attack aftermath roll into the ER to feel comfortable with my ability to spot the difference.

stunnin
Informer
Informer

Post by stunnin »

They don’t look like fresh scratches, they look older and already scabbed. They could be human or dog or something else, but with Trisha’s fake gaudy nails I can’t imagine she can scratch effectively anyway

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

LOL, Jon Hill deleted the picture with her off his Insta. Another man who used her as a pump n dump that she'll obsess over until the end of time.

courtlynn
Learner
Learner

Post by courtlynn »

Thank you for finding it! Impressive.
But...that vlog was in Feb. Her birthday is in May. Granted something could have happened after the first breakup, but the scratches didn’t come from bday night.

Lonesomecheese
Learner
Learner

Post by Lonesomecheese »

courtlynn wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:24 am
Thank you for finding it! Impressive.
But...that vlog was in Feb. Her birthday is in May. Granted something could have happened after the first breakup, but the scratches didn’t come from bday night.
Ah damn yeah, it was so long ago it kind of all ran together... just knew it was early in the year.

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

I think she's gonna pull a stunt on the anniversary of their break up.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:22 am
LOL, Jon Hill deleted the picture with her off his Insta. Another man who used her as a pump n dump that she'll obsess over until the end of time.
ah damn, shes been missing from social media again for a few days so i was coming here to ask if shes on another drug bender with jon hill. hope he realized shes toxic especially considering his history, he wouldve probably ended up in jail soon

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

She’s just trying to pull her typical “disappearing” stunt to try to get fans to worry...only real way she gets any attention anymore.
Her sister posted a pic with her last night so she’s fine and not doing anything interesting.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

monak wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:02 am
Those look more like dog scratches than scratches from human nails. Human nail scratches are usually move even depth wise. I've seen my fair share of abuse cases and dog attack aftermath roll into the ER to feel comfortable with my ability to spot the difference.
My acrylic nails could do this.

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

steph88x wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:32 pm
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:22 am
ah damn, shes been missing from social media again for a few days so i was coming here to ask if shes on another drug bender with jon hill. hope he realized shes toxic especially considering his history, he wouldve probably ended up in jail soon
She still could be on some bender, even just with alcohol. I agree with her planning a stunt as it gets closer to her 5150 anniversary. She's talked about it recently, which I think was her way of reminding people how she went through a hard time. Boo hoo. So when she spirals again, her fans with give her the attention and sympathy she craves, and we'll have to listen to her ranting about Jason and David. She's so predictable because it's what she does all the time. Everyone besides her has moved on, but she's milking it to get views. And she'll blame her depression for how she's been acting lately, blah, blah, blah, and her fans will give her a pass. Mental illness is no excuse to treat people like shit and act foolish. Seek better therapy, and even meds. If you dont try and get better, then its all on you.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

her mental hospital stay was just a stunt to keep jason worried and around. it was her way of throwing the ultimum tantrum. then she proceeded to milk it all year long. if it was actually traumatizing she would have hit rock bottom and as soon as she came out of it would have tried to turn her life around. instead she became even more of an insufferable c..u..n..t

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Allyforyou wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:49 pm
She’s just trying to pull her typical “disappearing” stunt to try to get fans to worry...only real way she gets any attention anymore.
Her sister posted a pic with her last night so she’s fine and not doing anything interesting.
She was dick hunting at the Mickey Avalon show. I guess her stalker ass decided to go after he replied to her on Twitter. She went in no makeup looking like a cave troll... She's probably sleeping off a bender.

She's fine.

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

What the fuck???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

I said it weeks ago she is so fucked in the head she married a damn cardboard figure and got mad that her own family and who was it shane guessed it and it didn't get the reaction she though it would get like the other couple who faked it. she will do I got committed on my anniversary of being committed stupid white trash pig

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

NicosDoll wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:07 pm
What the fuck???
This is definitely her. Don't tell me that language and phrasing doesn't sound just like trisha. Even sadder if its not her, but the descriptors and "giant boobs" we all know any man who would fuck her would have a fetish for obese women.

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm
Allyforyou wrote:
She was dick hunting at the Mickey Avalon show. I guess her stalker ass decided to go after he replied to her on Twitter. She went in no makeup looking like a cave troll... She's probably sleeping off a bender.

She's fine.
Is there video or pictures?? She looks like hell in the photo Kali posted.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Instead of being at a concert, she should be meeting with her manager, putting together ideas on how to save her dumpster fire of a career but he really does not seem to care. I wonder how often she has to pay him?

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NicosDoll wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:03 pm
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm
Allyforyou wrote:

She's fine.
Is there video or pictures?? She looks like hell in the photo Kali posted.
Kali’s Instastory! She literally looks more haggard then Mickey Avalon, whose entire brand is “haggard af”

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”