Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

Post by PassingBy »

RuthyB79 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:14 pm
PassingBy wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:23 am
Sniffles 71 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:56 pm
:roll: :roll: :roll: Want to get her really fired up, just bring up menopause. I had seen in some of the comments on some video from months ago, sorry don't know which one, where someone brought that up and she went off big time! She told everyone don't bring that up again or you will be blocked and she deleted any comments pertaining to that topic. She said that was a long way off and she still had her monthly, "right, tommy?" , I kid you not. It was at that point that I knew this was going to get very, very interesting. Ya just can't make this chit up!! :roll:
What’s funny to me is how she can’t use the actual correct words for things that involve the human body. When Tommy was in the hospital she was trying to describe the urinary catheter & just couldn’t say the word “penis”. Every man has a penis. Penis. Penis. Penis. Penis.

And her “monthly” is another one. WTF is a “monthly”? It is a called a “period” or “menstruaal cycle”. And yeah, menopause is quickly chasing her heels. It’s a fact of life for Christ’s sake!! It happens to all women. It gags me right out to think that she uses sanitary pads at her age. That is gross. Grow up and learn how to use a tampon.

Ok a lot can be said about Cynthia. But using pads isn't gross! A lot of grown women use them and some women like myself aren't comfortable using tampons. There is a lot to say about someone without picking on her because she uses pads and not tampons. Come on that's a stretch.

I'm sorry. My comment was not worded properly and was obviously taken the wrong way. I wrote it on the run and left out some things that I should have said.

I actually did not mean that actual pads are gross. I was implying that her cleanliness---or lack thereof---is gross. The thought of what she does with the soiled pads is gross. With all of the junk piled up behind her chair and all over that place, the thought of it is pretty nauseating.

Pads are not gross for those who keep a clean house and keep themselves clean. How many times have we heard her say that she went to bed with her makeup on and didn't wash her face, then proceed to put moisturizer on her face without washing it first? And I even think that in one of the more recent videos she said that she went to bed with makeup on 2 nights in a row. That means that she didn't wash her face or her body for 3 days and just put more makeup over the old makeup she had on. How hard is it to wash your face? There are excellent makeup wipes on the market today too. There is no excuse for not washing your face for 3 days. So, if that's how she's treating her face, I cannot imagine how she is treating dirty sanitary pads. Does she wear the same pad for 3 days straight too?

That is actually what I meant. Of course pads are not gross for those of us that are clean.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Well Pam just put up a video throwing down the gauntlet! Cynthia has 24 hours to make a YouTube video publicly apologizing to Pam.

What do you guys think? I think Cynthia will plead ignorance if she gets called on it, rather than humble herself and make that video. I can just hear the whining now. “I took a break from social media! I didn’t know Pam made that video!I didn’t know what was going on! Right, Tommy?”

Pam, I have to hand it to you. You are a genius. Publicly apologizing to you is probably the worst punishment that could ever befall Cynthia Beaumont in her brain!!

I’ll be checking her channel with popcorn at the ready!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by KatieAnn »

She's deleting comments from the Hello Fresh video as we speak. :D I had just been looking at the one asking where the comment was that told someone to f off and then it was gone... down to only 27 comments left on that one. Probably soon get rid of those good FB ones... maybe I'll see if I can grab a few before they're gone, but I don't know how to screen capture. Here's one I don't think was posted here yet:

Tess Mitchell I'll bet most of these people that support her horrible personality don't know about her past...how she took Tommy (her Mom's boyfriend at the time) when she was just a teenager. How sick! She is greedy, always e-begging for gifts on Amazon so she can spend her money buying useless junk, subscription boxes, candles, face lotions, etc. Has she ever sent out gifts to anyone? Just keep sending those gifts, thats all she cares about and it only gets lost in that horrid apartment she lives in. She cares for no one, only herself, she only uses people. All you people out there that don't know her to well...go to to "gurugossiper.com". The truth is there.

Joanne Codegal Tess Mitchell Tess what did she do with her mom's boyfriend? And how do you search GuruGossiper? By name? etc ?

Tess Mitchell Joanne Codegal...she married him, Tommy!!!! Type in her name on GuruGossiper. . Ask Cynthia about how she met Tommy and you'll be deleted, just like everyone else has.

Joanne Codegal HOLY SHIT! I had no idea !!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:40 pm
Well Pam just put up a video throwing down the gauntlet! Cynthia has 24 hours to make a YouTube video publicly apologizing to Pam.
Gotta go watch that! If she's under a gag order, though, will she be able to post a video? I just can't buy that she is voluntarily leaving her beloved YouTube channel even for a little while. If she does apologize though, it will be to get her butt out of trouble, not because it's sincere.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

^^^^ walls closing in Cindy?

SoupNChili+Cracker
Learner
Learner

Post by SoupNChili+Cracker »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:48 pm
SoupNChili+Cracker wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:34 pm
I am a diva cup queen all the way!!! :tu:
I've been curious about those... sounds as if you'd recommend? (And apologies to any male readers/responders here!) :oops:
Yes ma’am! 100%! 2 different cup sizes for ladies and it’s only removed/cleaned every 12 hours. I haven’t had a leak yet and I have a very heavy flow!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

I'll admit I will be extremely surprised if there's an apology before 3 p.m. tomorrow (or ever.) In her twisted mind, it would be something like "the hell I'll embarrass myself like that! I'll just ignore it and it will go away." Kind of like she ignored Tommy's cancer for 3 months before checking on treatment.

I do hope you follow through if she doesn't do this, Pam. Because if not, it will go on, or if it doesn't continue with you, she'll start in on somebody else. I think Stan's attorney scared her and now she thinks that not saying his name or even "nephew" is protecting her, but now she says "his family member" so she didn't learn a lesson at all. I don't know WHAT it is that they can do to her, but I do know that you don't get on a public forum and wish someone dead with graphic details and get away with it. I hope she's sweating buckets right now.

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

Taking a step back for a moment. From what Cynthia has said about herself in her videos:
  • Her father wasn't in her life
    She had back surgery as a teenager
    She wore braces on her teeth because she had terrible buck teeth
    She never spent one night alone in her entire life until recently when Tommy was in the hospital
And from what we've learned or has been assumed:
  • She wasn't the prettiest girl in her class
    She may not have dated much before she got married
    She may not have ever held a job
    Tommy was her mother's boyfriend first
Since then, she has created this YT persona and felt that whatever she said was protected by "the First or Second Amendment, I can't remember which one" (a quote from one of her "doing the laundry videos"). She let out the hostilities that were brewing inside of her for years and thought she was above any repercussions. She endorsed any products without discernment as long as it resulted in some financial gain for her. She lashed out at anyone who dared to challenge her and her response was always significantly harsher than warranted. She is an angry woman and the world owes her something.

Cynthia has lived in her own perfect world until a few weeks ago. She had a devoted fan base, had a steady stream of money to but whatever she wanted whether it was candles, food, makeup, nail polish, facial creams, etc., has a husband that, until recently, doted on her because she has so many physical ailments, and traveled to frequently NY and Las Vegas.

I do believe that she and her husband have substantial financial reserves making all of her e-begging even more reprehensible. It will always be those that have the least that will contribute the most. One of her ardent FB and YT admirers is on a very limited income (SSD) and yet sends gifts to Cynister and Tommy.

I'll never, ever like or respect her. She's manipulative and totally untrustworthy. I don't care much for Tommy, either, but he's in the fight for his life so I can't and won't disparage him. And if she believes the garbage that flows freely from her acid tongue, then Tommy is replaceable, too. Cold comfort for him, I'm sure.

So, Cindy, you obnoxious, lying, uneducated e-beggar, you have a legion of people who aren't haters. We're good solid people who have morals and a conscience and probably anyone of us would be the first to help someone in need. But we also recognize insincerity and arrogance, too, from a hundred yards.

So go ahead, do damage control. It will be lukewarm, at best, and then you’ll revert to you true self once again.

Pass the popcorn. We’re watching you.

TJP
Learner
Learner

Post by TJP »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:31 pm
I'll admit I will be extremely surprised if there's an apology before 3 p.m. tomorrow (or ever.) In her twisted mind, it would be something like "the hell I'll embarrass myself like that! I'll just ignore it and it will go away." Kind of like she ignored Tommy's cancer for 3 months before checking on treatment.

I do hope you follow through if she doesn't do this, Pam. Because if not, it will go on, or if it doesn't continue with you, she'll start in on somebody else. I think Stan's attorney scared her and now she thinks that not saying his name or even "nephew" is protecting her, but now she says "his family member" so she didn't learn a lesson at all. I don't know WHAT it is that they can do to her, but I do know that you don't get on a public forum and wish someone dead with graphic details and get away with it. I hope she's sweating buckets right now.
Who is Stan? I’m sorry, I am new to The Beaumont’s. I don’t have all the history yet. I just found out today about the whole Tommy/Mary thing. Ewwww.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

TJP wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:02 pm
Who is Stan? I’m sorry, I am new to The Beaumont’s. I don’t have all the history yet. I just found out today about the whole Tommy/Mary thing. Ewwww.
He's someone else "the mouth" tried to blame awful things on.... hacking their credit card when she puts the number all over the Internet for her shopping.... doing other things I can't remember off-hand, but the biggest and most ridiculous was that she claimed he sent her a glitter bomb because (as she squealed) "he wanted to blind me!" :roll: :roll: :roll: It went on long enough until his attorney also sent her a cease and desist letter which she made a video about it mocking it and calling it fake. Some people just never learn and deserve whatever comes their way.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

I saw someone mention that a lot of her videos have been demonetized... how is it that we can tell which ones that happens to? I've never seen an indication that would tell me... and I don't watch at a place where it pays her for my view, so I can't tell by the inclusion of ads whether or not it's monetized.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Stan is Tommy’s nephew. Also known as “the bastard” and “the prick”. She has several videos where she and Tommy are bashing him. It all started when Stan and his girlfriend had a barbecue at their home for Tommy’s birthday. They drove all the way to pick up Cynthia and Tommy at their apartment, and offered to take them shopping on the way home. Cynthia then put up a video complaining that the Walmart Stan brought them to was a “ghetto” Walmart and had no good selection. One of Stan’s friends commented under Cynthia’s video that it was rude to badmouth Stan after he went out of his way to take Cynthia and Tommy shopping and drive them to the barbecue and back. After that it was game over for Stan. She called him a master hacker and said he stole their credit card numbers when the cards were declined. She went on to accuse him of any number of crazy things.

When Stan saw that Tommy was diagnosed with cancer, he tried to reach out but they cut off all communication. He even tried to send some cards and letters to Tommy. Here’s the video:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

Post by littlegarose »

If you do a search for on their channel for the word “nephew”, you can probably find some other videos where they are slandering Stan.

After that, Stan reached out to GG and Pam trying to clear his name. That’s how we found out the Tommy originally was Mary’s boyfriend before he set his sights on young Cynthia.

Last edited by littlegarose on Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:12 pm
TJP wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:02 pm
He's someone else "the mouth" tried to blame awful things on.... hacking their credit card when she puts the number all over the Internet for her shopping.... doing other things I can't remember off-hand, but the biggest and most ridiculous was that she claimed he sent her a glitter bomb because (as she squealed) "he wanted to blind me!" :roll: :roll: :roll: It went on long enough until his attorney also sent her a cease and desist letter which she made a video about it mocking it and calling it fake. Some people just never learn and deserve whatever comes their way.
KatieAnn, isn’t Stan Tommy’s nephew?

Sniffles 71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sniffles 71 »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 am
Thanks rational_thinker & Saul_56 for those screenshots!!

I am unable to view that specific page for some reason.

Oh and color me wrong about the 2020 glasses. It looks like they have a photo of them wearing them is their new YouTube banner. Not sure when that photo was taken though.

ETA: WTF w that Vomda woman?? I can’t believe anyone is still defending Cynthia. It’s baffling!!

It was taken on December 15, 2019 when they had Brefix with Santa and to celebrate little lottie 's birthday, lol. They mentioned they were going to take a photo with the glasses in the video.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Stan finally gave up trying to reason with these two idiots and mend fences with his uncle to try and be there for them during Tommy’s illness and sent them a cease and desist. Which they went on camera and mocked.

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

Their seedy behavior is finally catching up with them!

TJP
Learner
Learner

Post by TJP »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:45 pm
If you do a search for on their channel for the word “nephew”, you can probably find some other videos where they are slandering Stan.

After that, Stan reached out to GG and Pam trying to clear his name. That’s how we found out the Tommy originally was Mary’s boyfriend before he set his sights on young Cynthia.

Wow! The drama never stops with this woman does it? So, this nephew...does he have a YT channel? Or something I can read? Sounds like she has completely isolated Tommy from any of his friends and family. Isn’t that chapter one in the abusive spouse handbook?

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

If you go back to the first thread of Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont on this very site, you can see where Stan comes in and participates in a little of the discussion. I think his posts might be around number 100 or so of the first part.

Did you see that video where it looks like Tommy was reading a ransom note written out by Cynthia? Good times.

“ this is a prepared statement of facts.” First lie ImageImageImage

Neddy136
Debater
Debater

Post by Neddy136 »

I really do not think she will apologize tomorrow by 3 pm, she will pretend shes not on social media , that she’s taking a break, or she is so narcissistic that there is no way in hell that she will admit that she is wrong and apologized to Pam! The almighty Cynthia knows everything and is the queen on You Tube! She knows everything and does everything right! If she caves into Pam that’s admitting that she is wrong doing and she said horrible things!and maybe she needs help! No way! She rather go through legal action ,before admitting she did something wrong! She will make up a story that she is under so much stress taking care of Tommy, and she didn’t know what she was saying! Oh, my! The princess does so much! I’m sure she was reported by the hospital or the nurses that the apartment was so unsanitary and unsafe for Tommy,that someone intervened! I hope so for Tommy’s sake! That witch need s to go get herself help! I think the narcotics are taking over!

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”