Post by mickey2010 »

mickey2010 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:19 pm
mickey2010 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:28 pm
rational_thinker wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:43 pm
Just a few new ones before they disappear;

jude hey People are not replaceable......conduct yourself like a lady.....2 hours ago
Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont We are all including YOU! 46 minutes ago
Doris Bloomer WTF???? 32 minutes
Doris Bloomer Who,s ALL? 30 minutes ago

just me People stop telling her what to do. Unless your paying for her decisions, stop, Cynthia, is doing what she feels is best for them.1 hour ago
Doris Bloomer Trust me, she doesn,t have a clue! 31 minutes ago
That dude/woman CB has something she is hiding just watch in time.
If that is the best someone help him.
just me,just like you we are all adults here and we all have the right to voice our thoughts and opinions just like she does.

mickey2010
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

Post by mickey2010 »

TJP wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:38 pm
From Facebook
Good,seriously who will miss her mean,evil,lying butt ways,not I. Bye Cynthia :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Charlotte401
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte401 »

I was wondering if the results of Tommy's lymph noids biopsies have arrived yet. Did I miss that in a video? Should have been in the last day or two.

2Hope4
Talker
Talker

Post by 2Hope4 »

Control issue? Only thing she can control is what information she releases about T. She's lost control of everything.

SumpthinSweet
Talker
Talker

Post by SumpthinSweet »

rational_thinker wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:36 pm
omg, I was bored - if you want a good laugh, you have to watch this one I ran across!

https://invidio.us/watch?v=pdywQAMM58E

EGADS!! Some things never change! Cindy just loves that Cuban food... plantana chips, flam and empadas! Thanks for the laughs tonight. I was feeling a little down before I watched this. Kinda reminded me of the first day of Vlogmas video with all those Advent calendars! LOL

SumpthinSweet
Talker
Talker

Post by SumpthinSweet »

TJP wrote:
From Facebook
How many Facebook pages does she have? I have two different ones that I check out and this notice isn't on either one of them. The two I have are https://www.facebook.com/Cynthia-Beaumo ... 497504922/ and https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaABeaumont/

Can you post the link for that page? Can't find it. Thanks!

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Some kook posted a comment on Pam's channel saying Cynthia was getting her own show on TLC.😂😂😂Yeah,ok.

TJP
Learner
Learner

Post by TJP »

SumpthinSweet wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:44 pm
TJP wrote:
From Facebook
How many Facebook pages does she have? I have two different ones that I check out and this notice isn't on either one of them. The two I have are https://www.facebook.com/Cynthia-Beaumo ... 497504922/ and https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaABeaumont/

No problem at all. Here you go. Check out some of the comments before they are deleted!
https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaAnnBeaumont

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

TJP wrote:
From Facebook
:) Wonder how long that tail will stay tucked between her legs? I'd say not for long.... but *someone* seriously got her this time. The doctor they saw yesterday? The visiting nurse? North Bergen police who have been monitoring her videos? YouTube which has been monitoring her videos? An attorney or two serving her papers that she couldn't laugh off and mock this time? The possibilities are endless.

What I think it's NOT is Tommy's health... because if he'd be readmitted or got bad news, she'd be all over that and we would have seen her with those ridiculous patches on her face sucking up the sympathy. She *did* call the police to take Tommy to ER on NYE, so maybe since she was already on their radar, these two officers who came to get him were appalled at the filth this high risk patient was living in and did something about it? I'm thinking we'll never find out because we'll just hear that it was a choice she made and not something forced on her to cease and desist.

Turtlegirl12
Learner
Learner

Post by Turtlegirl12 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:01 am
TJP wrote:
From Facebook
:) Wonder how long that tail will stay tucked between her legs? I'd say not for long.... but *someone* seriously got her this time. The doctor they saw yesterday? The visiting nurse? North Bergen police who have been monitoring her videos? YouTube which has been monitoring her videos? An attorney or two serving her papers that she couldn't laugh off and mock this time? The possibilities are endless.

What I think it's NOT is Tommy's health... because if he'd be readmitted or got bad news, she'd be all over that and we would have seen her with those ridiculous patches on her face sucking up the sympathy. She *did* call the police to take Tommy to ER on NYE, so maybe since she was already on their radar, these two officers who came to get him were appalled at the filth this high risk patient was living in and did something about it? I'm thinking we'll never find out because we'll just hear that it was a choice she made and not something forced on her to cease and desist.
My thoughts exactly Katie. I was thinking his medical team notified the police or she was placed on a 5150 hold for 72 hours, the possibilities are endless with that one.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Turtlegirl12 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:36 am
My thoughts exactly Katie. I was thinking his medical team notified the police or she was placed on a 5150 hold for 72 hours, the possibilities are endless with that one.
That would certainly be appropriate in this situation since we know the police and possibly hospital staff was watching her breakdown "live." If that would be what's going on (again, perfect solution) would they have let her go home first, though? That live taping was after the ER sent Tommy home... but I have NO idea how those things work. That *was* the last current video, come to think of it, but she had access to all of her social media for those two days she was hiding.

(If my response sounds goofy, it's because although I know what a 5150 *is* I really don't know how it would be implemented. "Involuntarily detained" doesn't seem to mean that she would have been able to go home or have access to her social media accounts. I realize I may have that all wrong.) :D

Dr_KavorianCindy48
Talker
Talker

Post by Dr_KavorianCindy48 »

I have been getting a few people commenting on my channel. I have this banana person who ever so not so obvious tries to hintPam Talks shouldn’t act on the threats Cynthia has been throwing at me because of my mental conditions and the Beaumont’s are poor and God forbid the sickly cancer patient Tommy might get upset. Well, Tommy had cancer when she accused me of calling the police, he was an actor in that little plot. Sorry banana your a little fruity and drawing gnats I had to block you. Then CT the person who just “heard” they supposedly Cynthia and Tommy are getting a show of their own right once again we called Romper room at brexfix now back Cynthia and Tommy are getting a show of their own right once again we called Romper room at brexfix with Cynthia and Tommy. Again another person I felt the need to block. If these people feel any part of empathy or sympathy for the Beaumont’s that is fine but don’t come to my channel thinking I give a damn. I wish Tammy no I’ll will but the only thing I want to hear from Cynthia is an apology and admitting what she did. I know this will not happen but that’s the only thing I want to hear. This is happened too much in the last three months. I have been accused slandered over and over and nothing has been done in fact she plays the victim very well. I would like to see her play her way out of her actual video of her saying what she said. If her supporters feel any certain way then maybe they should take it to her because I don’t give a damn I am going to do what I want to do the only thing they could stop it it is for her to publicly apologize just say she publicly humiliated me and accuse me of doing something I did not do

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Dr_KavorianCindy48 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:09 am
I have been getting a few people commenting on my channel. I have this banana person who ever so not so obvious tries to hintPam Talks shouldn’t act on the threats Cynthia has been throwing at me because of my mental conditions and the Beaumont’s are poor and God forbid the sickly cancer patient Tommy might get upset. Well, Tommy had cancer when she accused me of calling the police, he was an actor in that little plot. Sorry banana your a little fruity and drawing gnats I had to block you. Then CT the person who just “heard” they supposedly Cynthia and Tommy are getting a show of their own right once again we called Romper room at brexfix now back Cynthia and Tommy are getting a show of their own right once again we called Romper room at brexfix with Cynthia and Tommy. Again another person I felt the need to block. If these people feel any part of empathy or sympathy for the Beaumont’s that is fine but don’t come to my channel thinking I give a damn. I wish Tammy no I’ll will but the only thing I want to hear from Cynthia is an apology and admitting what she did. I know this will not happen but that’s the only thing I want to hear. This is happened too much in the last three months. I have been accused slandered over and over and nothing has been done in fact she plays the victim very well. I would like to see her play her way out of her actual video of her saying what she said. If her supporters feel any certain way then maybe they should take it to her because I don’t give a damn I am going to do what I want to do the only thing they could stop it it is for her to publicly apologize just say she publicly humiliated me and accuse me of doing something I did not do
She was absolutely horrible and I've heard (unfortunately I have no idea how to confirm it since YT took the live sub count away) that an awful lot of people are unsubbing. Very good to hear. So my thoughts... a show of their own?! hehe Someone's been following the Slatons I do believe. :rofl: I do know that many people are totally shocked and appalled at her behavior and there is NO excuse for it.

As for a public apology... a normal person might think "if I apologize, it may mean I won't get sued." But a narcissist would never (in my opinion) do something like say they were wrong or made a mistake. Just can't see Cindy doing that. If she does, though, I hope that the lawsuit will continue without letting her wiggle her way out because she'd just turn around and do it again when it blows over. She's said a lot of false things about a number of people and I hope this sets the ball rolling for some other legal actions, too.

Don't know what she's up to, but those verbalized threats of wishing harm went way beyond run of the mill slander.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

OH!!! Speculation ahead... this is just me thinking out loud... BUT.... Okay, so the last live of Mrs. Beaumont has her sitting in front of her prop, Mr. Beaumont whining about how pale he is, how he's not getting nutrition because it's all oozing out, etc. And THEN (this just occurred to me) complaining that the ER sent him home because it wasn't an emergency.

But we all saw the video and still pics of NYE in the ER. There were wires, there were monitors, and the ER obviously did what an ER does... assessed his situation, determined that whatever was going on with the feeding tube was normal in this circumstance, and released him, which is what ERs do.

Soooo..... here's where my speculation gets interesting. I wonder if she couldn't hack everything she had to do... all the tube stuff, bandage changing, seeing the "oozing"... she was complaining about the smell, etc. My speculation says she couldn't handle it and had the police take him to the ER thinking they would admit him and get his care off her hands!!! Because why else would she be crapping and complaining about being told Tommy wasn't in the middle of an emergency? I think she wanted him to be admitted!!!

And then yesterday... probably demanded action from his doctor like rehab to get Tommy's caretaking off her hands and posted a "no social media, won't answer" so she wouldn't have to lower herself by admitting she couldn't deal with taking care of her own husband... admitting she was GASP!! WRONG.

That theory have any teeth?

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

^^^^ I can’t get to that Facebook page you linked.

I get a page that just says “sorry this content is unavailable right now. The link you followed may have expired or the page may only be visible to an audience you’re not in”

It’s strange that you didn’t post it on the Facebook page that she’s been posting all of the pictures from. The last picture, w/Tommy in the ER, has a lot of comments under it, so you would think she would put the update there.

Not sure how many followers she has on that other Facebook page, the one TJP linked. Maybe she didn’t want as many people to be able to comment. Who knows? Is one person even allowed to have so many Facebook pages? I thought that was against some kind of terms of service.

TJP if you can link better some of the more interesting comments from her Facebook posts, please paste them here!

In the meantime, I see a lot of her viewers are using smoky Steve and Marc’s comment section and Pam’s as well. LOL. We should direct them all here. I wonder how many of them are blocked from Cynthias channel anyway!

KatieAnn, I’m sure she would love it if he was readmitted and taken off her hands. She could’ve went home alone on New Year’s Eve and done a “live” pity session, all decked out in her 2020 glasses that she bought 12 pairs of. She could have really stuffed her face with all of that food she bought, without a care in the world!

As it was, she wasted money on those stupid glasses and didn’t even get an Instagram photo out of it! Although what am I talking about? I’m sure they were already lost somewhere in the horde.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Oh and one more thing. Cynthia knows that she gets the most engagement on her YouTube channel. To post that update on an obscure Facebook page that not everyone has access to and doesn’t seem to be public, either, means she really is hiding from her “fans”. She didn’t post anything on her community tab on YouTube, which would be a logical place to share such an update. So, she’s obviously trying to regroup before making another video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:43 am
^^^^ I can’t get to that Facebook page you linked.
I clicked the link that was pasted here, the CynthiaAnnBeaumont one, and it directed me to the other one, the CynthiaBeaumont page where the updates are. Didn't get a "not available" at all... it just loaded her regular page. Interesting... and I think you're just allowed one personal page, but there's something about those other kinds of pages, too.

I have no idea what it was called (I'm thinking it was actually the Cynthia Ann one) that I saw about 2 years ago where she lists herself as single and it was updated... but I don't think it's there any longer.

SumpthinSweet
Talker
Talker

Post by SumpthinSweet »

TJP wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:28 pm
SumpthinSweet wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:44 pm
TJP wrote:
From Facebook

No problem at all. Here you go. Check out some of the comments before they are deleted!

Thanks TJP! :)

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Huh. Weird. KatieAnn, did it direct you to this one?
https://www.facebook.com/Cynthia-Beaumo ... 497504922/

And can you see that "we are taking a break" message?
Because that's the FB page I have, and the latest post is still the photo of Tommy from the ER on the 31st.

Unless I'm doing FB wrong, which could certainly be the case. I don't use it very often!

SkyBlue259
Learner
Learner

Post by SkyBlue259 »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:00 am
Huh. Weird. KatieAnn, did it direct you to this one?
https://www.facebook.com/Cynthia-Beaumo ... 497504922/

And can you see that "we are taking a break" message?
Because that's the FB page I have, and the latest post is still the photo of Tommy from the ER on the 31st.

Unless I'm doing FB wrong, which could certainly be the case. I don't use it very often!
The "taking a break message" is here

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”