Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

Post by Kkkaren »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:49 pm
Stan finally gave up trying to reason with these two idiots and mend fences with his uncle to try and be there for them during Tommy’s illness and sent them a cease and desist. Which they went on camera and mocked.

Does she keep saying "cease and assist"? :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toosmart
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Toosmart »

Love some of the comments on her Facebook page post on her social media break post!! She has had it coming.

Toosmart
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Toosmart »

Sally78 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:25 pm
Some kook posted a comment on Pam's channel saying Cynthia was getting her own show on TLC.😂😂😂Yeah,ok.
If it ever would be, it would be Hoarders!!

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:42 pm
Stan is Tommy’s nephew. Also known as “the bastard” and “the prick”. She has several videos where she and Tommy are bashing him. It all started when Stan and his girlfriend had a barbecue at their home for Tommy’s birthday. They drove all the way to pick up Cynthia and Tommy at their apartment, and offered to take them shopping on the way home. Cynthia then put up a video complaining that the Walmart Stan brought them to was a “ghetto” Walmart and had no good selection. One of Stan’s friends commented under Cynthia’s video that it was rude to badmouth Stan after he went out of his way to take Cynthia and Tommy shopping and drive them to the barbecue and back. After that it was game over for Stan. She called him a master hacker and said he stole their credit card numbers when the cards were declined. She went on to accuse him of any number of crazy things.

When Stan saw that Tommy was diagnosed with cancer, he tried to reach out but they cut off all communication. He even tried to send some cards and letters to Tommy. Here’s the video:

Wow, littlegarose, I had never seen that! Did you notice Tommy's quick little nod to the cameraman at the end almost as if to say, there, did I do that right?

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

I am SO GLAD Pam put up that video! Good for you, girl! We all know she's not going to apologize, so get the ball rolling on her demise....the sooner she gets shut down the better. She is trashy as hell!

TJP
Learner
Learner

Post by TJP »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:08 pm
If you go back to the first thread of Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont on this very site, you can see where Stan comes in and participates in a little of the discussion. I think his posts might be around number 100 or so of the first part.

Did you see that video where it looks like Tommy was reading a ransom note written out by Cynthia? Good times.

“ this is a prepared statement of facts.” First lie ImageImageImage

OMG, I just went back and read Stan’s posts. How incredibly sad that he’s been cut out Of his Uncle’s life by CB. My heart truly aches for him. This woman is a vile, evil person.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I know. It’s truly upsetting.

mickey2010
Informer
Informer

Post by mickey2010 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:01 am
Turtlegirl12 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:36 am
My thoughts exactly Katie. I was thinking his medical team notified the police or she was placed on a 5150 hold for 72 hours, the possibilities are endless with that one.
That would certainly be appropriate in this situation since we know the police and possibly hospital staff was watching her breakdown "live." If that would be what's going on (again, perfect solution) would they have let her go home first, though? That live taping was after the ER sent Tommy home... but I have NO idea how those things work. That *was* the last current video, come to think of it, but she had access to all of her social media for those two days she was hiding.

(If my response sounds goofy, it's because although I know what a 5150 *is* I really don't know how it would be implemented. "Involuntarily detained" doesn't seem to mean that she would have been able to go home or have access to her social media accounts. I realize I may have that all wrong.) :D

lol The 5150 describes her totally.

mickey2010
Informer
Informer

Post by mickey2010 »

Toosmart wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:38 pm
Sally78 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:25 pm
Some kook posted a comment on Pam's channel saying Cynthia was getting her own show on TLC.😂😂😂Yeah,ok.
If it ever would be, it would be Hoarders!!
She will get her own TLC show when hell freezes over.She may get hoarders first class prize of new rats for her tiny apartment.She screwed this one up.She lost lots of subs when they saw the real CB action in motion and her nasty se;f.Tommy can you fix this??
:rofl: :rofl:

BumThomas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BumThomas »

LOL, I wish Tommy was as harsh to Cynthia as he is in that letters video :p

mickey2010
Informer
Informer

Post by mickey2010 »

She crossed the line this time , not even her emaciated Tommy can get her out of this one . She is so used to getting her way and being a brainless amazon bully , but this time she went way too far. She needs help , and Cynthia , Cindy , CB it is a period , monthly what constipation?? Your going through menopause , yes menopause , wait did I say menopause???

You messed your own self up you thought you were "the queen" yes you were but of craziness not a true queen , a true queen never acts like a moron . You are a two- faced hypocrite, you set your own self up , and you failed .Tommy can take your depend off now ,you act like a baby ,lol but babies are cute and have baby fat yours is adult fat I will end it there.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Annie Rose
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie Rose »

Saturday morning 5 a.m. and no apology video... I'm so shocked... uh anyone believe that? Not shocked for even a second. Ghetto rats go down fighting and never admit they're wrong. I would so love to see her sub count go under 10k again... she tried so hard to get it there and then her true black soul started peeking out. I join many others in hoping this isn't let go... I've never known death threats to be "let go" without proper punishment because that escalates the situation.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”