2015 she looked great.

fupacabra
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeFatBastard - Part 31

Post by fupacabra »

Pretty positive this is the thing LTBF and Yarmayn went to for New Year's... Remember how someone mentioned she was way at the back? Maybe she didn't pay for reserved seating, which is hilarious. She'll wear those gaudy LV earrings and carry the absolute trainwreck $3k bag... But not shell out the extra $50 for reserved seats?? Hahaha

I swear she Googled "what to do on new year's that will make my boyfriend think I'm rich" and then filtered for results near her location. Nothing like ringing in the new year with a bunch of strangers!

lurkinglurking
Learner
Learner

Post by lurkinglurking »

She 100% just wanted somewhere "fun" for the sole purpose of getting the countdown footage for her "surprise" video.

robobabe420
Talker
Talker

Post by robobabe420 »

Alex if you read this, please just know: you look terrible. Not because of age, or spirit, or drive--you look really bad because you eat too fucking much and don't move enough.

You fucking had lipo and LAP BAND? And you turned out like this. That is sad. You should be sad. You look sad. I look at you, and it makes me sad. You are going to be on some TLC show about freakishly obese people soon--please, help yourself. Yarman is with you because it is a novelty. And to be frank you are not even one of the "hot" fat chicks--some chicks hold their weight in their hips/thighs and end up being super fat but still kind of hot. You are not that person. Your fat is your face and tummy. You are not shaped like the ideal fatty, you are shaped like the sort of person posted on People of Walmart. You look bad girl, gross. Help yourself!

Post by Guest »

lurkinglurking wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:07 pm
She 100% just wanted somewhere "fun" for the sole purpose of getting the countdown footage for her "surprise" video.

This is what I thought too. She seemed awkward and out of place at that NYE party and as if she was only there to have somewhere to film. She definitely looked uncomfortable and not like she was having a blast at a party with her BF that's for sure. It was more cringe.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

robobabe420 wrote:Alex if you read this, please just know: you look terrible. Not because of age, or spirit, or drive--you look really bad because you eat too fucking much and don't move enough.

You fucking had lipo and LAP BAND? And you turned out like this. That is sad. You should be sad. You look sad. I look at you, and it makes me sad. You are going to be on some TLC show about freakishly obese people soon--please, help yourself. Yarman is with you because it is a novelty. And to be frank you are not even one of the "hot" fat chicks--some chicks hold their weight in their hips/thighs and end up being super fat but still kind of hot. You are not that person. Your fat is your face and tummy. You are not shaped like the ideal fatty, you are shaped like the sort of person posted on People of Walmart. You look bad girl, gross. Help yourself!
Agree totally with what you said, but she does look bad because of her spirit that's for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

Post by Learningtobetruthful »

robobabe420 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:18 pm
Alex if you read this, please just know: you look terrible. Not because of age, or spirit, or drive--you look really bad because you eat too fucking much and don't move enough.

Oh lord I thought this tonight too..turned on TLC which I never watch & it was those nasty Slatton sisters? They have a series now about losing weight lmao..I thought about Alex & where she is headed if she doesn't get control soon..

groovybby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by groovybby »

Learningtobetruthful wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:52 pm
robobabe420 wrote:

Oh lord I thought this tonight too..turned on TLC which I never watch & it was those nasty Slatton sisters? They have a series now about losing weight lmao..I thought about Alex & where she is headed if she doesn't get control soon..
out of all the youtubers i watch for train wreck purposes, i’m glad it was the slaton sisters n not ALR or alex. can you imagine how infuriating they would be omggg like it would go straight to their heads - their ‘survivor’ mentality and ego are already over the top

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryx3 »

There's a reason Alex hasn't shared a decade comparison :rofl:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

any thread name suggestions?

Lucy_123
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy_123 »

Learningtogainmoreweightin2020

Unicorn18
Talker
Talker

Post by Unicorn18 »

Learningtoliveindenial

Learningtobesponsored

Learningtobeablueberry

Learningtoloveturkeybasting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Learningthatnoonewantsyourmerch
Learningtonotbuydogsaspresents
Learningtoblendyourcontour
Learningtolayofftheblush
Learningtotalklikeanormalperson

Post by Guest »

Learningtolayoffthespanx
Learningtophotoshopbetter

Unicorn18
Talker
Talker

Post by Unicorn18 »

Learningtobesamanthajo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

Learning to hide my spanx better

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

learningtolivewithamanipulativeuser
learningthatyarisnotintofatchicks
learningtodriveascooterthroughtarget

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

The only thing she's lost is her spark, the light in her eyes. Alex, you got the shit end of the stick with your parents but don't feed the void with a man, stuff, food. It doesn't work, and take that from someone who is old enough to be your mom. Find someone to work through this garbage so you might live to see 30. We aren't being negative haters so much as we WANT to see you off your bullshit. I mean, I can only speak for myself but I think that's the gist.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

robobabe420 wrote:

I was thinking TLC's Hot & Heavy... not that Yar is hot.... But it fits the premises.

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

LearningToAppropriateCulture

(Has she always been verified on Instagram?)

Return to “Learningtobefearless”