Luna Montana

Luna Montana

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling she's lying about how rich she is. Think about it, how was she able to afford ballet classes? Plus, she started Youtube when she was way younger and definitely made a lot of money from that & sponsorships.

whatamievendoing
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luna Montana

Post by whatamievendoing »

I like her generally, although I think that collab with zaful was a whole mess when she preaches sustainability so much. As for money I feel like her dad is better off than her mum, so she sees her mum as "not being well off" when in reality she's probably doing fine its just not on the same scale as her dad so her perspective is a little skewed

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

I've been watching her for a while and I believe her saying she isn't wealthy is because compared to those she surrounds herself with, she probably isn't as rich as them. Her brother was (is?) Cambrie Schroder and I guess when you compare her family to those with connections and money who actually live in Los Angeles proper, she isn't as well off. Maybe the family lost a lot of money in the divorce?

Also, I get such bad vibes from the boyfriend. I like her and believe her to be a kind person, so I hope she doesn't get played by that wannabe soggy actor boy.

whatamievendoing
Talker
Talker

I don't like the boyfriend either but thought it was just me!! He just seems skeezy to me :(

ts12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ts12 »

The last video I watched of hers, she was talking about trying to rent a house for $4,000 a month with her mom, which is.... a lot. (I live in the same general region as her and housing cost is crazy out here, but even so, that's more than double what I've ever paid for housing for my family.)

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I get weird vibes from the boyfriend too! He kind of reminds me of Johnny Depp or Charlie Sheen (in a bad, this guy seems potentially toxic, way).

Also she tries way too hard with all the crop tops, unbuttoned sweaters, etc (especially on her instagram). It's annoying. She was even at Disneyland and it looked like she was about to have a "situation" with her top if she moved the wrong way. And it ironically makes her seem insecure. :roll:

whatamievendoing
Talker
Talker

This video came up on my snapchat explore with Luna talking about her body dysmorphia etc and she said this - is that true?? I know she went to a couple of company auditions and got cut but idk enough about ballet to know how good she is in terms of going pro...just sounds like when guys say they could’ve been pro footballers “if it wasn’t for their knee injury” haha

Post by Guest »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:32 pm
Also she tries way too hard with all the crop tops, unbuttoned sweaters, etc (especially on her instagram). It's annoying. She was even at Disneyland and it looked like she was about to have a "situation" with her top if she moved the wrong way. And it ironically makes her seem insecure. :roll:
Her Instagram In General Makes Her Come Across As Very Vain.
whatamievendoing wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:43 pm
This video came up on my snapchat explore with Luna talking about her body dysmorphia etc and she said this - is that true?? I know she went to a couple of company auditions and got cut but idk enough about ballet to know how good she is in terms of going pro...just sounds like when guys say they could’ve been pro footballers “if it wasn’t for their knee injury” haha

Luna Auditioned for The New York City Ballet. In That Case She Dodged A Bullet Bc Of It's Reputation (Google "Chase Finlay" , "Alexandra Waterbury NYC Ballet" , or "Peter Martins" For Just A Few NYC Ballet Scandals).

Her Channel Direction Is A Bit Weird Because One Moment She's "Quit Ballet" And Is Trying To Find Herself Again, And The Next She's Posting A Video Of Her Teaching Ballet. :?

seawaterisbadtodrink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by seawaterisbadtodrink »

At first impression she has a kind of dull non-commanding energy, and there's not anything wrong with that but I'd never guess she had a teaching job. She's obviously connected well enough with the girls which is fascinating for some reason lol

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

whatamievendoing wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:43 pm
just sounds like when guys say they could’ve been pro footballers “if it wasn’t for their knee injury” haha
Lol this is so accurate. :rofl: She probably "quit" so that she could remain in denial.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

I don't think she's overweight or anything, but I think that she has gained a bit and might be the reason why she's getting cut. I don't think it's an issue as a solo dancer and there's absolutely nothing wrong with how she looks. But if she wants to be a lead, unfortunately weight does play a factor because the male dancer has to be able to lift her with ease. Unless if she's world class talent/has star quality, no company wants to risk injuring the backs of their lead males when there are many other lighter dancers of equal ability auditioning.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Ugh did she seriously make a vid about "weight gain"?! She's a normal/healthy weight. What, did she gain like 5 lbs? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also her mom sounds kinda toxic, manipulative, and passed on some unhealthy behaviors...she told her to "do a juice cleanse" and told her she would "hate the pictures" and that she should "do something" about it...to her (at the time) TEENAGED DAUGHTER. And she commented on her "weight gain." Wow. No wonder Luna has body issues and also seeks validation through her physical appearance all the time. I don't believe for a second that her mother "didn't know what she was doing" and was "just trying to help" and Luna "forgives" her now. No, her mother knew exactly what she was doing and is playing dumb because she doesn't want to take responsibility for screwing her daughter up.

Post by Guest »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10 pm
Ugh did she seriously make a vid about "weight gain"?! She's a normal/healthy weight. What, did she gain like 5 lbs? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also her mom sounds kinda toxic, manipulative, and passed on some unhealthy behaviors...she told her to "do a juice cleanse" and told her she would "hate the pictures" and that she should "do something" about it...to her (at the time) TEENAGED DAUGHTER. And she commented on her "weight gain." Wow. No wonder Luna has body issues and also seeks validation through her physical appearance all the time. I don't believe for a second that her mother "didn't know what she was doing" and was "just trying to help" and Luna "forgives" her now. No, her mother knew exactly what she was doing and is playing dumb because she doesn't want to take responsibility for screwing her daughter up.
Yolanda Hadid Tease
( aka

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

irritatedonyoutube wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:28 pm
Rosie34567 wrote: Ugh did she seriously make a vid about "weight gain"?! She's a normal/healthy weight. What, did she gain like 5 lbs? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yolanda Hadid Tease
( aka
Omg yes, I remember seeing that episode! So accurate.

whatamievendoing
Talker
Talker

The new intro card looks and sounds so tacky omg

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

horcrux_dr wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:20 am
I've been watching her for a while and I believe her saying she isn't wealthy is because compared to those she surrounds herself with, she probably isn't as rich as them. Her brother was (is?) Cambrie Schroder and I guess when you compare her family to those with connections and money who actually live in Los Angeles proper, she isn't as well off. Maybe the family lost a lot of money in the divorce?

Also, I get such bad vibes from the boyfriend. I like her and believe her to be a kind person, so I hope she doesn't get played by that wannabe soggy actor boy.
i think this is exactly what she's thinking. i noticed a lot of well off people do this. its like they think having a few minor struggle moments overrides their overall wealth. she does seem to acknowledge her privileged life, but its funny that she thought she was being relatable lol. i knew someone who had to live with a family friend while her parents were trying to sell their 4 million dollar home and she claimed to be homeless for those six months as if there aren't people who live on the streets :roll: i have a strong feeling her family was in a similar predicament, they probably didn't want to give up their lifestyle,so they put themselves in situations like living with friends to avoid downgrading.

i also agree about the boyfriend, luna kinda seems sheltered in a way, which is the perfect target for the fuck boy types to go after. she seems to have a good head on her shoulders though, so hopefully she knows what she's doing

Canobilistivrainbows
Learner
Learner

Post by Canobilistivrainbows »

I get major stage mom vibes from her mom. I feel like her mom is living through her

mlmbossbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by mlmbossbabe »

I think that ever since she graduated high school and became an influencer she had become vapid and sort of image-obsessed. A day in her life was all about her body, clothes, and taking pictures. The only saving grace is her being a dance teacher. It's honestly kind of sad that this is the life she finds enjoyment in. But she seems to be making so much money so I'm sure anything else would not even be worth it to her.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I agree about her being image-obsessed. In 2019, she was in one of Cambrie's videos and for an awkward moment she just stares into the camera and just checks herself out. It was really weird...

visenyas
Learner
Learner

Post by visenyas »

This is pretty dead but has anyone else noticed how all over the place she’s been since her breakup? I sympathise with her because it’s her first boyfriend, but moving out of their perfectly nice home because she wants “independence” and having her mom move into the back house of hers is so off-putting to me.

Return to “L-O”