Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 9

Post by Newname065 »

hullopinki wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:51 am
if corinna fucked david she would 100% subtweet about it. lmaooo
(like she did with logan paul and tfue)
I think she would have more respect for David than she had for these 2.
Also didn't Logan split with that model girl that was with David now? David ruining everything for him haha
I apparently hate Natalie

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Newname065 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:40 am
hullopinki wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:51 am
if corinna fucked david she would 100% subtweet about it. lmaooo
(like she did with logan paul and tfue)
I think she would have more respect for David than she had for these 2.
Also didn't Logan split with that model girl that was with David now? David ruining everything for him haha
payback for adpocalypse
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Hey I'm late on this one but I'm catching up with Paschdav's CC and apparently David wasn't home on Valentines Day? Any theories about this? Who could he have been with?

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:42 pm
Hey I'm late on this one but I'm catching up with Paschdav's CC and apparently David wasn't home on Valentines Day? Any theories about this? Who could he have been with?
didn't someone say he was on the beach that day? and that that could have been suspicious since he didn't show who he was with. i don"t remember though

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

His likes on IG are pretty interesting to me.
He doesn't like much stuff, even from his friends. But he liked Cindys valentines day post. And that was the only thing he liked on her page for a long time.

Soooo maybe...

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:38 pm
wait who's cindy lmao i'm so not caught up or in the loop lately
the girl in the thumbnail of this video

and this video that got a lot of attention and sparked the "girls flirting with david compilation video trend"

this is what I know about her: she's an IG model, and ppl say she's sweet, and obv very pretty. she has expressed her crush on David on her Tumblr (way before these videos lol). I knew of her before David's vlogs because she was discovered by Justin Bieber and it jump-started her career basically. and she just recently starred in a Tyga music video too but I'm sure she does other stuff. I hear she has her own bikini line but idk anything about her businesses.

she used to date Neels Visser from team 10 (lol ew team 10 ik), but he left really early on and became a model and I think he's been completely out of that social media world for a while. right now, I noticed that she's friends with Alissa Violet and Chantel idk-her-last-name lol. here's your mini summary by me lol

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Newname065 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:45 pm
His likes on IG are pretty interesting to me.
He doesn't like much stuff, even from his friends. But he liked Cindys valentines day post. And that was the only thing he liked on her page for a long time.

Soooo maybe...
I've seen some ppl say that after this last podcast they think he might be introducing his audience to madison because they're dating or he's thinking about it.... and well, I hope not lol

from what we've seen she can be sweet and nice and probably a fun friend, but I don't know how he could trust her after her public tantrum over her ex. it's just insane how nobody talks about that when they talk about madison. it's like everybody's magically forgotten that ever happened. she can be really mean when she wants to be, and I just can't see them ever working it out if they had to fight over anything lol who's to say she won't just trash him on her next album or make it another big public breakup

anyways, cindy ftw

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:02 pm
I've seen some ppl say that after this last podcast they think he might be introducing his audience to madison because they're dating or he's thinking about it.... and well, I hope not lol

from what we've seen she can be sweet and nice and probably a fun friend, but I don't know how he could trust her after her public tantrum over her ex. it's just insane how nobody talks about that when they talk about madison. it's like everybody's magically forgotten. she can be really mean when she wants to be, and I just can't see them ever working it out if they had to fight over anything lol who's to say she won't just trash him on her next album or make it another big public breakup
I never knew about it before I read in the forum. But it gets always mentioned here (well in the main thread) when Madison is brought up.

From what I've read she started to date him when she was 15 and he was 18 and was on and off for 3 years. So who knows what was going on with them, I don't really care. I like her around, she's always sweet. People can change and since she and her ex are "good" again, maybe she learned from it as well.
People said the same thing about Todd with Olivia and look what happened. He was too nice to her lol. He's still a pos for how he talks about Corinna still, but at least with Olivia it looks like it wasn't his fault.

But did anyone here listen back to the debate with Natalie about what was going on on valentines day? I didn't think too much about it on the first listen, but they asked Natalie what she was doing for valentines day and at the end she said she just hung out with everyone. But David wouldn't ask if they would've been together... but if he wasn't with her I would've expected her to ask him the same question to level the playing field like she always does, but she didn't. So did she know what he was doing and didn't want to mention it because he was with someone else and it wasn't allowed to be talked about?!
All I remember from that day was her story of asking him to be her valentine while he was laying on his bed and he said go ask todd. But I'm pretty sure he went for a long time without posting any story and then we got the beach thing late in the day. Weird.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I find it hard to believe that he's suddenly romantically into Cindy or Madison. Sure he's attracted to them and finds them interesting, they are gorgeous and he has talked about being into other women in the past too, but he's spent the last 12 months longing for Natalie and chasing her desperately. He seemed much colder towards her the past few days, coincidentally right after the whole Todd thing. I think she might have slept with him, or shown interest that made David realize that it just won't happen between them and that maybe he should look elsewhere. The special attention he showed these girls the past few days is just jealousy, in my opinion.

I just hope that this makes Nat realize what she could and inevitably will be losing, if she does has feelings for him deep down but is too stuck up to admit it. Does she really see herself moving into David's future multi-million mansion and doing barely anything all day as she does right now if he gets in a serious relationship with a girl? What would she do sitting around all day if he's not there to entertain her and has his attention on someone else? She doesn't seem to want to do her job anymore, and Taylor clearly now does 90% of it, and she wouldn't be "Queen Nat" anymore if there's a new special girl in David's life. The girlfriend would probably feel weird about Natalie living with David and being so close to him, and obviously David wouldn't want Nat around if he's having sex with another girl. Nat would have to move out and slowly it would be the end of her career with David.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:21 pm
I find it hard to believe that he's suddenly romantically into Cindy or Madison. Sure he's attracted to them and find them interesting, they are gorgeous and he has talked about being into other women in the past too, but he's spent the last 12 months longing for Natalie and chasing her desperately. He seemed much colder towards her the past few days, coincidentally right after the whole Todd thing. I think she might have slept with him, or shown interest that made David realize that it just won't happen between them and that maybe he should look elsewhere. The special attention he showed these girls the past few days is just jealousy, in my opinion.
imo it started before the thing with todd began.
He went out of his way to make it to cindys party and even brought david blaine if i remember correctly. And it wasn't for vlog content, they never even posted a story together but you could hear him call for alissa (violet) as he left and she's everywhere with cindy. David Blaine was also not on any story, some people just captured the aftermath of his tricks.
We've also seen him more with other girls like this josie girl who posted him and natalie wasn't around... I think they spend more time apart then it seems. And again, all that was before Natalie and Todd began.
Even when Madison is around Natalie isn't really in the shots when they don't film in the living room and Jasons comments about Natalie being CEO of being in her room.. idk

I was never a big fan of the datalie ship, but something is different. I wouldn't call it jealousy tho, he did those bits/clips with Madison and Cindy before, at a time when so many people thought he was only into Natalie.
He's just a regular horny young adult who likes the attention of pretty women. Can't remember where he said it, but he mentioned how cool he felt knowing Corinna when she worked at hooters?! i think.
Maybe he should start to act on it if he doesn't already. Girls like Cindy won't stay single forever lol

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

I think he thinks these girls are hot (the boy has eyes obviously) and nice, but for some reason I don't see him being in a relationship with a girl who's only known for banking on her looks and showing her body on insta. He mentioned he needed to be attracted to humor and personality and then the looks. Just compare Liza's insta to these girls, such a different type of image /brand.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Newname065 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:44 pm
Marie_10 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:21 pm
I find it hard to believe that he's suddenly romantically into Cindy or Madison. Sure he's attracted to them and find them interesting, they are gorgeous and he has talked about being into other women in the past too, but he's spent the last 12 months longing for Natalie and chasing her desperately. He seemed much colder towards her the past few days, coincidentally right after the whole Todd thing. I think she might have slept with him, or shown interest that made David realize that it just won't happen between them and that maybe he should look elsewhere. The special attention he showed these girls the past few days is just jealousy, in my opinion.
imo it started before the thing with todd began.
He went out of his way to make it to cindys party and even brought david blaine if i remember correctly. And it wasn't for vlog content, they never even posted a story together but you could hear him call for alissa (violet) as he left and she's everywhere with cindy. David Blaine was also not on any story, some people just captured the aftermath of his tricks.
We've also seen him more with other girls like this josie girl who posted him and natalie wasn't around... I think they spend more time apart then it seems. And again, all that was before Natalie and Todd began.
Even when Madison is around Natalie isn't really in the shots when they don't film in the living room and Jasons comments about Natalie being CEO of being in her room.. idk

I was never a big fan of the datalie ship, but something is different. I wouldn't call it jealousy tho, he did those bits/clips with Madison and Cindy before, at a time when so many people thought he was only into Natalie.
He's just a regular horny young adult who likes the attention of pretty women. Can't remember where he said it, but he mentioned how cool he felt knowing Corinna when she worked at hooters?! i think.
Maybe he should start to act on it if he doesn't already. Girls like Cindy won't stay single forever lol
The main difference to me is that before he used to make himself very unattainable to these girls and would kinda act like their attraction towards him was making him uncomfortable. Now he seems to embrace it and be open to it, so something definitely changed in his thought process. I relate it all to Natalie because she's been his sole focus all year, his IG was pretty much a Nat shrine at some point, so many sentimental posts, beyond the usual merch promo. He confessed his feelings (awkwardly and jokingly but still) a few times in colleges or interviews or even in youtube comments. He got her someone to do her job so he could spend his free time with her, he got her her dream car, he went above and beyond for her. She's not stupid, she knows he loves her and she made it clear during a few podcasts, and she loved it.

He might be into Cindy and maybe they will hook up, but I don't see him dating her. I think he's looking for a fix. And if anything was going on with Cindy, why would he talk about Madison this way and be touchy with her? So yeah, I think he's still on his dry spell.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Dutchessie wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:04 pm
I think he thinks these girls are hot (the boy has eyes obviously) and nice, but for some reason I don't see him being in a relationship with a girl who's only known for banking on her looks and showing her body on insta. He mentioned he needed to be attracted to humor and personality and then the looks. Just compare Liza's insta to these girls, such a different type of image /brand.
Actually the podcast made me think that david is actually into madison quite a bit, they talk about how much she is into the comedic youtube space and who her crushes are. Also the last few seconds were he completely denied that the rejection was serious tells me he doesn't want the public to think that there relationship isnt possible

- David Dobrik 2020

Autrag
Learner
Learner

Post by Autrag »

from what we've seen she can be sweet and nice and probably a fun friend, but I don't know how he could trust her after her public tantrum over her ex. it's just insane how nobody talks about that when they talk about madison. it's like everybody's magically forgotten that ever happened. she can be really mean when she wants to be, and I just can't see them ever working it out if they had to fight over anything lol who's to say she won't just trash him on her next album or make it another big public breakup

anyways, cindy ftw
I have the same feeling, to be honest. It seems like something is happening behind the scenes. If David is not in a relationship, he is with friends so we see him on someone's story almost 24/7, but lately he has been... somewhere else. and I don't think he's started doing puzzles all by himself in his room.
(and now this is me reaching really hard:) Liza has been throwing out comments or even a video title about being in a relationship but it doesn't seem like she actually is and the videos are just clickbait, however, what if girl is helping out Dave who is about to introduce someone new? Like enforcing that diza is dead n stuff from her side? and Nat is dealing with Todd so datalie is kinda off too? Which leaves room for a new girl.[/endofreach]

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Autrag wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:49 pm

anyways, cindy ftw
I have the same feeling, to be honest. It seems like something is happening behind the scenes. If David is not in a relationship, he is with friends so we see him on someone's story almost 24/7, but lately he has been... somewhere else. and I don't think he's started doing puzzles all by himself in his room.
(and now this is me reaching really hard:) Liza has been throwing out comments or even a video title about being in a relationship but it doesn't seem like she actually is and the videos are just clickbait, however, what if girl is helping out Dave who is about to introduce someone new? Like enforcing that diza is dead n stuff from her side? and Nat is dealing with Todd so datalie is kinda off too? Which leaves room for a new girl.[/endofreach]
I dont think Liza and David communicate all that much anymore. apparently they congratulate each other and that's about it. But I agree something has definitely changed. David wasnt home on valentines day and they never even talked about where he was on the podcast.

My one theory is that David realised that chasing a girl that doesnt want him took a huge toll on him after the breakup already. And now we had the same situation with Natalie. Im pretty sure Nat does have feelings but those are buried deep down and wont come up for a while, at least not while she is still working for him. Combine that with the fact that Natalie has previously and currently entertained other ships even if it never went anywhere.

Maybe he deciced it's time to get out there and stop with the will they wont they for now.

- David Dobrik 2020

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

Autrag wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:49 pm

anyways, cindy ftw
i would like it if this is the case lol .. it means the whole todd thing will be over soon

i like datalie but I'm all for both of them to be in a relationship with other people .. anyone except Todd lol

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I love how you all are like omg if Nat slept with Todd, she would ruin her chances with David.
Let me tell you all something.
If David slept with Madison, he would ruin his chances with Natalie.
Now why don't I ever hear anyone say that? Its the truth.
In fact if either of them sleep with anyone else while they still live in that house together, shits over.

But I don't see either of them doing that. At least not just yet. Cause as much as this ship is dead right now, they still have the tightest of bonds with each other and noone has been able to get between that. I suspect the VS tries, they all know if David goes full relationship, he is going to neglect his work and its all over for them.

If things continue the way they currently are, at some point its all going to fall apart. Natalie will leave and go work on her own career instead of David's. David is going to be pissed. He might even try dating. He might try to make it serious. But no-one is ever going to be Natalie and it wont ever last. Same with Natalie, she wont be able to replace him in her life. She might find a nice guy that treats her right but deep down she will miss the asshole that points out her nostril hairs and wont leave her alone for 5 minutes of peace, and he will miss the girl that bullied him daily and laughed at everything he said.

Sad but true.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:11 pm
I think it's obvious that David & Natalie ship-baited everyone. Think about it, David and Natalie acted like they were dating for views, but now all of a sudden stopped and now it's Natalie and Todd? My theory is they were doing that for views and attention, but then David started getting serious with someone. He knows it's going to come out soon, so decided he needed to get off the Natalie ship train and focus her onto someone else.
I just don't believe there's no real feelings between them. Especially with how off things feel recently. It feels like a bit of jealousy or resentment... Idk stuffs just weird. The good thing about them is they'll get past it and we shall see what happens from there.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

I really don't see either of them dating in 2020.

Return to “David Dobrik”