Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 45)

Post by Newname065 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:27 pm
dom's no longer part of the vs, right?
He made a video on the 30.11. "the reason we left vlog squad" and got 1 mil views.
4 days later he made a video "vlog squad builds tesla cybertruck" and got 72k views...

Just durte dom things
I apparently hate Natalie

steps5678
Learner
Learner

Post by steps5678 »

ui_sh wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:26 am
steps5678 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:17 am
Honestly i do think it’s a bit shady of Jeff to not invite Cody but invite Lele pons? i mean, i would have assumed him and Cody were wayyy closer than Jeff and Lele. I find Cody to be really quite sweet so i really hope he’s not getting back into the drug scene like some of you suspected with his Drake post.
But why would cody unfollow the rest if jeff planned the party tho? it's obvious he must have had some built-up anger towards the vs for not being welcomed as a new member like he thought he would be.
Well if it was VS that organised the event I think it would be weird for them not to invite Cody since they seem to have hung out together numerous times but yet invite Lele? like what? And honestly if I was in Cody’s shoes i’d probably just be pissed off at everyone for not thinking to include me. Maybe that’s just me but I do kinda understand him unfollowing everyone. I hope it all gets resolved but i doubt any of the VS will even acknowledge it. I wish they would just be honest and face drama head on rather than bury it under the rug.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

steps5678 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:23 pm
ui_sh wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:26 am
steps5678 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:17 am
Honestly i do think it’s a bit shady of Jeff to not invite Cody but invite Lele pons? i mean, i would have assumed him and Cody were wayyy closer than Jeff and Lele. I find Cody to be really quite sweet so i really hope he’s not getting back into the drug scene like some of you suspected with his Drake post.
But why would cody unfollow the rest if jeff planned the party tho? it's obvious he must have had some built-up anger towards the vs for not being welcomed as a new member like he thought he would be.
Well if it was VS that organised the event I think it would be weird for them not to invite Cody since they seem to have hung out together numerous times but yet invite Lele? like what? And honestly if I was in Cody’s shoes i’d probably just be pissed off at everyone for not thinking to include me. Maybe that’s just me but I do kinda understand him unfollowing everyone. I hope it all gets resolved but i doubt any of the VS will even acknowledge it. I wish they would just be honest and face drama head on rather than bury it under the rug.
Iirc, and I’m not sure why I know this. Lele and Jeff are friends and she was in big bear separately. There’s also being pissed and there’s being a 30 making this Instagram drama.

davids-tesla
Talker
Talker

Post by davids-tesla »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:10 am
davids-tesla wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:03 pm
Teacup30 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:54 am
The whole Carly & Bruce in the rewind thing was weird as fuck.
I also think he really expects everyone to have a bffs forever style break up just like he supposedly has. News flash Dave, you aint special. It doesn't work that way. Your ex hates you.
Just wondering why do you think she hates him?
I don't particularly like her and think she wanted out of the relationship and away from him, and stayed away, but why hate?
Hate might not be quite the right word. She thinks she is better than him. She never could be arsed with his best friends bullshit. Too lazy to like all his photos like he does to her. :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oooh okay, I see that. I do think she'll crawl back if she starts getting desperate though.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Fuck Ilya - he's a sweetheart and has a nice bod.
Marry Jeff - I love his dry humour and give no fucks attitude. Also he's hot. I think we'd get on very well.
Kill David - I'll strangle him before he strangles me.

Fuck Todd - I guess. Doesn't do it for me but anyway.
Marry Heath - I don't feel it at all with Heath he's never done it for me, but he seems like a sweet guy.
Kill Matt - don't want know coke can thank you, I'd be in agony for a week due to endo.

The other three, suicide.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:21 pm
Fuck Ilya - he's a sweetheart and has a nice bod.
Marry Jeff - I love his dry humour and give no fucks attitude. Also he's hot. I think we'd get on very well.
Kill David - I'll strangle him before he strangles me.

Fuck Todd - I guess. Doesn't do it for me but anyway.
Marry Heath - I don't feel it at all with Heath he's never done it for me, but he seems like a sweet guy.
Kill Matt - don't want know coke can thank you, I'd be in agony for a week due to endo.

The other three, suicide.
I forgot that Matt was thick. I might have to change my answer.

and dead at the David response

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Can I do my own f/m/k?

Fuck Corinna, Marry Liza, Kill Gabbie

davids-tesla
Talker
Talker

Post by davids-tesla »

Fuck Jeff - I think he'd be a sweet husband but I'm going with David for more financial security.
Marry David - I think he could be something in the bedroom. I like the choking kink. Plus, he's handsome, has money, success, and is generous. He worshiped Liza. Hopefully, he'll be over her by the time of our nuptials (haha). Only thing I would hate is having a camera in my face 24/7 and constantly having a dozen people in our house but I'll make it work.
Kill Ilya - Sorry Ilya

Fuck Heath - I guess I'd fuck Heath because I don't want to fuck Todd
Marry Matt - Probably would make a good husband.
Kill Tood - I never really found him attractive and then read a comment that he looks like his mouth has too many teeth in it and that's all I see now. I couldn't fuck him and I definitely couldn't marry him and look at it all day. He seems nice enough but.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

Podcast is up.
Please don't be as bad as the last

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

Newname065 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:25 pm
Podcast is up.
Please don't be as bad as the last
Alright, def better then the last, but not really great.
David, Jason and Nash are back with Jeff and Todd for a bit.

The cuts sucked, it felt like so you just got thrown in into a already going conversation.
Don't know if its a Dima problem, they all could also suck at setting things up.
I don't really know how to summarize this thing. Talks of masturbation (who saw that coming), vacation (David not understanding the concept of relaxing), horoscopes, Jasons kids being on drugs and sad, some more highschool David and Nat stuff and Zane wouldn't give up drinking for a year for 400k. Idiot. (at least it wasn't a real bet)

As I said, better then whatever the fuck the last one was, but only a few moments to laugh and not interesting enough to really listen to. Just put it up in the background.

Also David would give his channel to Todd for a year if he'd get a week long vacation with Natalie Portman and Nat would leave David to be a background singer for Shawn Mendes.

Nat also seemed confused that its roles reversed since highschool and can't understand that David is considered "cool" now (or at least can't see him like that anyway).

beefjerky
Debater
Debater

Post by beefjerky »

Dobrica wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:12 pm
Can I do my own f/m/k?

Fuck Corinna, Marry Liza, Kill Gabbie
This is the only one I'm inclined to participate in... I'd fuck Corinna too. Kill Liza/Gabbie/Todd (all equally annoying). Marry David or Heath (both wholesome as fuck to their gfs)

beefjerky
Debater
Debater

Post by beefjerky »

Who else is shocked that on the podcast David says that he never went to prom? I feel like his life revolves around high school stories. Whaaaaat

davids-tesla
Talker
Talker

Post by davids-tesla »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:25 pm
davids-tesla wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:13 pm
Kill Tood - I read a comment that he looks like his mouth has too many teeth in it and that's all I see now.
HAHAHA why did you say this, now it's all i'm going to think of :rofl: :rofl:
Hahaha my apologies but it's so true. I always see it when I see him. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Podcast:

Jason: "Which of your friends would you like to see have sex?"

David: "Zane and Heath. Their sex must be wild. Imagine Zane hammered and Heath a little bit tipsy. It would be crazy. It would be like crazy. Cause the way those way those guys move their bodies is unlike anything else. I would watch it just for the art. I wouldn't get off to it. I literally would just enjoy it."

David Dobrik 2020.

Post by Guest »

mannn i wish they didn't talk over people so much in the podcast... natalie was talking about days that david does absolutely nothing but then they cut her off and i just want to know moreee

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:02 pm
mannn i wish they didn't talk over people so much in the podcast... natalie was talking about days that david does absolutely nothing but then they cut her off and i just want to know moreee
Im no therapist but at times I do think that david could actually have a depression. Overworked, emotionally closed off, hiding his pain behind his laugh.

Even the fans who saw him at clubs say he was usually in a corner by himself, everyone around him seems to have the time of their lifes while he records them and fakes his laugh to cheer people up.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

I need a man to help out my brain here, would you pick wanking over sex for the rest of your life?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

FilofaxK wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:54 am
I need a man to help out my brain here, would you pick wanking over sex for the rest of your life?
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

FilofaxK wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:54 am
:rofl:
No

His reasoning was also stupid. "because you know how you want it"
Like open your mouth and talk to your partner.
He must've had some bad bad experiences.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Honestly I'll think about that comment on my death bed.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Return to “David Dobrik”