Markiplier - Part 16

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 16

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Man I ain’t look at not of their videos cause I ain’t interested in their content anymore it just seems boring.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

Am still convinced that channel was just a cash grab, now I didn't really watch their videos but they got away with so much, cooking with adult toys if any other channel did that they would he kicked off youtuber, also Mark saying if anyone reuploads their videos they will have then taken down...really Mark what a twat response sorry but they where uploaded elsewhere the moment you published them just like anyone else.
I've also noticed he's hanging around Bob and Wade more not as well, what happened I thought he was to good for them and out grown them?

frickfrackle
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by frickfrackle »

mark saying he would take down reposted unus annus videos isn't a twat response tho? reuploading it is basically stealing and any other yter would do the same

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

frickfrackle wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:18 pm
mark saying he would take down reposted unus annus videos isn't a twat response tho? reuploading it is basically stealing and any other yter would do the same
If the videos where uploaded in full with no changes the yes strike them of cause that is stealing BUT Mark said he would strike anyone even the ones who do commentary you know fair use, <3 !I don't know how true this is! <3 Someone came out and said Mark had striked their channel for this reactions to some of the videos which fell (according to them) under fair use IF this is true then that is a twat thing to do IF not then the kid is a lieing little shit

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

They’re fine with clips of Unus Annus compilations (at least Ethan has said anyway) just as long people aren’t uploading the videos that have been deleted in full.
:cuted:

crazy__daisy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crazy__daisy »

Mark is awful. He's an asshole. He's fake. He virtue signals, humble brags and milks every tragedy in his life. Fans that met him said he was rude. He over exaggerates. He has millions of followers and sometimes in his let's plays he can't even read the goddamn notes and just skips them. He aggrandizes himself. He's egocentric and likes to play this off via jokes and non-nonchalance. His try not to laughs are an abomination and so fake, I feel fake watching them. I could say so much more.

And let us not forget, that Mark a millionaire, decided to ask his young audience to donate 15K for HIS NIECES funeral. Did I mention he's a millionaire? I'm so surprised there's some Mark ass-kissing in this thread. He''s just another fake, sellout, Youtuber who tries to be PC so he can look good and make money. Had to get this rant out. I find him so annoying now, once you can see through the facade. And telling Ethan he could benefit from acting classes? Really? What about yourself Mark? You're not a good actor yourself, but for some reason you feel the need to tell Ethan he's the one who needs the classes. :roll:
Last edited by crazy__daisy on Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mellyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mellyy »

Hi! New here.

I would just like to ask if anybody is willing to explain to me why Amy is so unliked here. I've only seen her in Mark's and Unus Annus videos so I don't really have an opinion on her. I like both Mark and Ethan despite all their flaws but what surprised me is the amount of hate I see for Amy because she seems neutral and kind of bland to me. I kinda don't want to go through all the pages so I'd appreciate if somebody gave me a little summary. Thanks!
Last edited by mellyy on Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

ptvbrie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ptvbrie »

mellyy wrote:Hi! New here.

I would just like to ask if anybody is willing to explain to me why Amy is so unliked here. I've only seen her in Mark's and Unus Annus videos so I don't really have an opinion on her. I like both Mark and Ethan despite all their flaws but what surprised me is the amount of hate I see for Amy because she seems neutral and kind of bland to me. I kinda don't want to go through all the pages so I'd appreciate if somebody gave me a little summary. Thanks!
Imo bitch is annoying af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

mellyy wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:27 am
Hi! New here.

She knew of Mark from watching a Game Grumps video that had him in it and supposedly got in contact with Tyler which led him to introduce Mark to Amy. She immediately dumped her ex boyfriend so she could get closer to Mark. Amy is nothing more than a glorified fangirl and leeches off him so she doesn’t have to “work a real job” like the rest of us.

Georgie Girl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Georgie Girl »

Hey guys, I'm very new to Guru Gossip (especially Mark's sections). Would someone be able to summaries all the shit he's done as there is so much to read. Have a lovely day/night! xx

Birthdaycake42
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Birthdaycake42 »

Hey everyone, here is a series of things I've noticed. People saying Amy looks like Ethan gender-bent. Does noone realize saying that realize they are calling her ugly? Ethan is below average objectively. Marks mom thinks she is at face value not attractive. Remember: the Korean learning video? What does Amy do besides be a tripod? Honestly outside of him. What does she do? Graphic designer yet he hires others for his projects. She doesn't edit he has 3 editors. Obviously doesn't clean look at the house. Half assed the pottery. Mark: he's an actor. He acts in all his videos. The fake crying in the deletion video. Why is a grown man crying over mediocre yt videos? Why was Amy always so close to Ethan?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blacklacedraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Blacklacedraven »

Been a very very long time since I've watched Marks videos. But someone wrote here about how Mark and Bob bully Wade. And I completely agree. When they do their podcasts. Both Mark and Bob are actually really to nice to Wade. And I enjoy them talking and getting along. And generally just having a fun time talking about their own stories or yarning on about air pods etc etc.But fuck,once they all start playing a game its instantly let's bully Wade and it really irritates me. Like there's a point where it gets too far and I think they need to stop pushing him
♡ New Zealand 🇳🇿

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

Blacklacedraven wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:50 pm
Been a very very long time since I've watched Marks videos. But someone wrote here about how Mark and Bob bully Wade. And I completely agree. When they do their podcasts. Both Mark and Bob are actually really to nice to Wade. And I enjoy them talking and getting along. And generally just having a fun time talking about their own stories or yarning on about air pods etc etc.But fuck,once they all start playing a game its instantly let's bully Wade and it really irritates me. Like there's a point where it gets too far and I think they need to stop pushing him
if they're nice to him in podcasts and only turn when playing games then it's all an act. on the podcast they're their real selves so they act normally, but in videos playing games with each other they turn on their personas with whichever traits they've been doing.
it's sorta like how in unnus annus mark would always talk down to ethan and act like he was a better person than ethan. they put on an act for when they're doing on camera shit. but something like a podcast isn't meant to be character driven, so they act like they normally do when the camera's are off
The Internet knows all your secrets

lunaroze
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunaroze »

Hi guys. So, I've been lurking Mark's forum off and on since about 2015. I still remember back when his forum was getting new posts nearly every hour so it was shocking to come here and see that his forum basically died. It's pretty surprising too, considering his fandom continues to grow especially in the last few yeaars. I'm not sure why the forum died out though but it looks like all the OG posters basically left or were ran out. Oh well, I'm going to try and post here more since I still watch Mark's content.

teetyme
Talker
Talker

Post by teetyme »

lunaroze wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:20 am
Hi guys. So, I've been lurking Mark's forum off and on since about 2015. I still remember back when his forum was getting new posts nearly every hour so it was shocking to come here and see that his forum basically died. It's pretty surprising too, considering his fandom continues to grow especially in the last few yeaars. I'm not sure why the forum died out though but it looks like all the OG posters basically left or were ran out. Oh well, I'm going to try and post here more since I still watch Mark's content.
I think this is partly due to the fact that much of Markiplier's nonsense isn't new. It's the same again and again, so there isn't much to say most of the time. I personally still enjoy his content from time to time so long as I try not to take him too seriously.

lunaroze
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunaroze »

teetyme wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:50 pm
lunaroze wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:20 am
I think this is partly due to the fact that much of Markiplier's nonsense isn't new. It's the same again and again, so there isn't much to say most of the time. I personally still enjoy his content from time to time so long as I try not to take him too seriously.
That's true. Not to mention, Mark's content hasn't been particularly exciting this past year (though I still enjoy watching some of his videos), nor has anything changed within his personal life. I blame his lackluster content partially on all the things that have happened in the last year which basically kept him at home the majority of the time. I didn't particularly understand the point of Unus Annus either and kinda felt like it took away from his main channel to be completely honest, and brought in more annoying fans. I'm hoping things will start picking up soon and this forum might be more active again.

robin-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by robin- »

Hi, long time lurker here.

I've watched Mark's latest video. And it seems there might be a new Heist with Markiplier coming? At the end of the video there was a clipping where he said something like 'a heist with markiplier four'.
I'm curious.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

There is a Heist 2 in the works. Right now it’s just in the writing stage but when it’s safe to do so it will move into production. Technically no one was supposed to know Heist 2 was given the green light only the members of his channel was told about it and Mark trusted them not to say anything outside the channel, but someone did which forced Mark to publicly announce this is happening in his post Unus Annus video.

The “Heist with Markiplier 4” is just a joke edited by Lixian.

-shiro-
Learner
Learner

Post by -shiro- »

did he really just make a bob and wade compiliation?

lunaroze
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunaroze »

Yeah he did.. I really wish he wouldn't post half assed content like that that literally have nothing to do with his own channel. I get that there aren't any good games out right now to play but come on..

Return to “Markiplier”