Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Post by ackbellai »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:37 pm
We need to start thinking of a new creative thread title, so leave your suggestions below!
Alex & Michael: Good to be a Wannabe
Alex & Michael: Good to be Greasy
Alex & Michael: Deceptive, Delusional & highly Disliked
Alex & Micahel: Dumb, Desperate & in Denial

Momofone
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Post by Momofone »

TooGoodToBeClean

Post by Guest »

6CFA3EC8-E72A-4815-9D01-E9B1637BA440.png
Twitch was going crazy in the new vlog

Name - Weird Twitch, Wifey Bitch, Instas Shit

Or Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t know where her sons at
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Randomuser01
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomuser01 »

In the new vlog around 5:08 Alex says a "couple of my friends are going to be here, like my best Youtube friend and I'm really excited about that" I guess she's throwing more shade at Mallory because last I thought she was her only youtube "friend" :roll:.

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

AllyJames12345 wrote:

I like twitch attack, copycat, doesn’t know where her sons at!

Omg saw her latest vlog. Just when i thought she had calmed down on the lip injections.....YIKES they look SO BOTCHED!!! The top lip is SO GIANT it’s hard for her to talk, it looks like she can’t even move it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner

Post by Dpatrick37 »

Another Alex Garza sponsorship failure! Has anyone ever heard of this brand or seen her use it??? :rofl: :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner

Post by Dpatrick37 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:09 pm
AllyJamesdelete2345 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:33 pm

these are great :rofl:
[/quote
Love—Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t know where her sons at

chris1220
Learner
Learner

Post by chris1220 »

The it cosmetics night cream has red #40 🤔🤔🤔 not a good ingredient for what Alex is trying to represent lately. 😂 did age even wash her hair in NY at all?

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Her latest vlog has been up two hours and only has 2.3k views Yikes! Ooooh girl that ain’t good lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

Can someone tell this wannabe the Cartier and Van Cleef bracelet DO NOT match well together? She literally looks so stupid and you can tell she’s wearing the both of them at the same time to say HeHe LoOk aT mE... yeah you look like a try hard lol what’s new

Post by Guest »

So in her latest blog she had a "secret" meeting with a company that can help her with "everything" and build good to be LMAO
Good to be is failing!
She can't do anything on her own and it only shows more desperation to stay relevant.

She conducted this whole video the way Mallory did with her recent NYC trip. Pathetic.

Looked like she was trying to push smart water and Nespresso too. And of course the luxury brands she pushes so young girls can go into debt being influenced by her.

She called the other girls at the evening event her friends and then the next day she says it was nice to talk to other people who do what she does and get other opinions and talk about the good and the bad. Another lie, one day they're friends the next day they're just other people who do what she does. She doesn't have 1 friend.

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:24 pm
Omg lmao those selfie pictures are the best thing I've seen in a while 😂 the one with her knee up is so similar to the Sophie Suchan pose except Sophie looks amazing and Alex looks so awkward and cringey!! It's like one those "what I think I look like vs what I actually look like" memes lol. Anyways I came here out of frustration over that girls constant lying over her size! I stopped liking her well before her wannabe baddie phase because I realized she was 100% repetitively lying and thought that was pretty awkward and sad. Now after that what I eat in a day I cant help but voice it, she's such a damn liar, if she was REALLY eating that way (even 80/20) she would be so much thinner than she is now. Did y'all see her podcast photo? She's still quite large, popping out of her jeans like always, I actually eat around the same amount of calories and am the same height and she is just so much larger. Once I saw her creepy ways with lying about her size/weight I couldn't un-see how incredibly insecure she is. Trying to fit in with natural beauties like Mal and especially Shawn Johnson is just out of her league like what a mistake... She's already smaller than them but there's no amount of weight she could lose to not look like the odd one out with them. PS Alex: stop trying to make baddie happen, it's not going to happen!

. lol. her and Mallory are pretty in their own way but these women aren't exactly attractive ( especially not naturally )obviously it is their personality that attract people. Alex, on the other hand, is pretty and her looks is what attracts people at first even though her personality is becoming more and more bland
just my opinion.

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

Dpatrick37 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:41 pm
Another Alex Garza sponsorship failure! Has anyone ever heard of this brand or seen her use it??? :rofl: :tu:
I tried it years ago and it sucked!

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

Just watched her new video. Maybe it’s just me but it seems like she’s starving herself. Coffee is not a meal. She’s so unhealthy.

Tuscon_z
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuscon_z »

Dpatrick37 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:41 pm
Yeah she used to shill Michael Todd like 6 years ago lol. It didn’t do her any good though cause her skin was horrible! Like her skin doesn’t look great now but it used to be way worse.

Tuscon_z
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuscon_z »

hereforteatime wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:33 pm

She called the other girls at the evening event her friends and then the next day she says it was nice to talk to other people who do what she does and get other opinions and talk about the good and the bad. Another lie, one day they're friends the next day they're just other people who do what she does. She doesn't have 1 friend.
And why did she have to go on a brand trip to NY in order to talk to other influencer? Alex literally said they moved to Nashville in order to be around other influencer LMAO. Just proves even further that the move was a mistake. She’s such an idiot.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Alex and Michael: Good to Be Juicing, Twitching and Bingeing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

I knkw this happened years ago but I just watched her wedding vlog. i had never seen it until now. but did y'all like alex's look at her own wedding? those roots were hideous! and the hair was too much.

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Post by Goodtobeawannabe »

ackbellai wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:49 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:37 pm
We need to start thinking of a new creative thread title, so leave your suggestions below!
Alex & Michael: Good to be a Wannabe
Alex & Michael: Good to be Greasy
Alex & Michael: Deceptive, Delusional & highly Disliked
Alex & Micahel: Dumb, Desperate & in Denial
Are there rules against adding reference to other YTers like Sivan? She deserves to be publicly called out for that imo

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Post by Goodtobeawannabe »

hearmenow wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:13 pm
Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:24 pm
Omg lmao those selfie pictures are the best thing I've seen in a while 😂 the one with her knee up is so similar to the Sophie Suchan pose except Sophie looks amazing and Alex looks so awkward and cringey!! It's like one those "what I think I look like vs what I actually look like" memes lol. Anyways I came here out of frustration over that girls constant lying over her size! I stopped liking her well before her wannabe baddie phase because I realized she was 100% repetitively lying and thought that was pretty awkward and sad. Now after that what I eat in a day I cant help but voice it, she's such a damn liar, if she was REALLY eating that way (even 80/20) she would be so much thinner than she is now. Did y'all see her podcast photo? She's still quite large, popping out of her jeans like always, I actually eat around the same amount of calories and am the same height and she is just so much larger. Once I saw her creepy ways with lying about her size/weight I couldn't un-see how incredibly insecure she is. Trying to fit in with natural beauties like Mal and especially Shawn Johnson is just out of her league like what a mistake... She's already smaller than them but there's no amount of weight she could lose to not look like the odd one out with them. PS Alex: stop trying to make baddie happen, it's not going to happen!

. lol. her and Mallory are pretty in their own way but these women aren't exactly attractive ( especially not naturally )obviously it is their personality that attract people. Alex, on the other hand, is pretty and her looks is what attracts people at first even though her personality is becoming more and more bland
just my opinion.
I'll admit Mal is a bit of a stretch (though I find she looked a million times prettier in that podcast photo) but I find Shawn is absolutely stunning. She's always posting make-up free photos on Instagram and there's no comparson to Alex's botched dirty ass... Alex ruined her face so long ago, she's such a sad individual.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”