Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Natalieann9913
Learner
Learner

Re: Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Post by Natalieann9913 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:47 am

Gggossipgirl wrote:Ok. She’s officially lost it.

Alex, aren’t you supposed to be a “beauty and fashion” channel??? Yet you have to hire a stylist to put outfits together for the freaking airport? I’ve never seen someone try SO HARD in my life. Wearing heels is a “travel outfit”? She probably thinks it’s so chic but in reality she looks like a try hard loser. You’re not a Kardashian.

There are SO MANY influencers who travel like crazy and obviously post pics at the airport bc it’s part of their job, but they do it effortlessly and effortlessly look good! She’s such a try hard and fails miserably. She needs help
Thought the same about her travel outfit! If I saw her in catwoman costume pants and heels and that HUGE furry coat on my plane I would laugh. Trying wayyyy too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hereforteatime
Learner
Learner

Re: Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Post by hereforteatime » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:50 am

Gggossipgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:41 am
Imagine being in a different city and your plans are to find a HeAlThY sPoT fOr LuNCh and shop!? That’s all your life is Alex. Why don’t you, you know, broaden your horizons and go see a cool building? Go for a walk and look at nyc? No she has to go shopping and of course mention she needs HEALTHY spots with smoothies and salads for lunch. Can’t wait for her to be socially awkward the entire trip bc she doesn’t have her right hip Michelle with her 🤢
Alex is on this trip for IT Cosmetics and barely uses it. Only when she gets paid. The brand is stupid using her. She can't even tag them properly on IG. It says right it their profile bio to use # and she uses @.

JustCant
Learner
Learner

Post by JustCant » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:53 am

Mmmkay332 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:00 am
Sighhhh. Alex’s 80/20 rule :roll: What a joke. More like 80% of the time you eat like shit and it shows in your skin and 20% of the time (when you’re on camera and need trending content) you “eat healthy”. You’re not fooling anyone but yourself Alex.

These two really actually believe their own “hype”. Sad.
Never ever even heard Alex mention 80/20 until exactly around the time Very Cavallari aired & verbatim that’s what Kristin Cavallari said she followed...then boom Miss Priss is adding it to her videos.

[justsayin]
Debater
Debater

Post by [justsayin] » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 am

Where was the 20% she talked about at Mallory’s house party? She couldn’t just be polite and not make a fuss about food at someone else’s house? Did she need to film while there? Just shut up if you’re not eating. So rude. She could’ve easily chosen a day that she was home to do this.

The whole video was awful! It had no useful information or impartation of facts and tips that are applicable or verified. Just “the book said it so I did it”. Did what and why? She did not properly disclaim the video, and it was full of dangerous insinuations and red flags. Alex, drink your juice and eat your air crackers and plain leaf salad, but keep it to yourself because you are not qualified, nor are willing to put in the effort to create an educational video (As is obvious from the content she posted).

Nothing about what she did is sustainable, and she can’t even explain or articulate any of the reasons/benefits/etc. It’s all copy cat antics like everything else in her life.

hereforteatime
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforteatime » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:03 am

Alex can't stand that she will NEVER HAVE the stature Mallory and Shawn have in Nashville.
Paying a NASHVILLE photographer to do a photo shoot instead of Michael and then post the pics on IG periodically is DESPERATE!
Sorry Alex, Mallory and Shawn are accomplished in many areas while you just have your Ulta sales person experience, which is nothing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[justsayin]
Debater
Debater

Post by [justsayin] » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:07 am

hereforteatime wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:03 am
Alex can't stand that she will NEVER HAVE the stature Mallory and Shawn have in Nashville.
Paying a NASHVILLE photographer to do a photo shoot instead of Michael and then post the pics on IG periodically is DESPERATE!
Sorry Alex, Mallory and Shawn are accomplished in many areas while you just have your Ulta sales person experience, which is nothing.
What an ugly, I’ll-fitting outfit. She’s a pretty girl but makes herself look so bad. The picture she posted from mallorys podcast she looked BEAUTIFUL. Natural and pretty. Now she looks constipated and 50.

[justsayin]
Debater
Debater

Post by [justsayin] » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:08 am

This one. I can’t believe what she’s done to herself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[justsayin]
Debater
Debater

Post by [justsayin] » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:14 am

Good to be...MIA?

The shirt should say “Nothing to Contribute”. Inspiring and empowering women my ass.

Stacywithay
Learner
Learner

Post by Stacywithay » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:34 am

hereforteatime wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:03 am
Omg! Her face is sooooo swollen! It’s so obvious she’s just recently got more cheek filler because she looks so swollen! She used to be really pretty! It’s so sad how’s she’s ruining herself more and more because she thinks this makes her look rich! She’s going to be one of those cat-looking women real soon!

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Alex should use all the money she spends on stylists, professional photographers, etc. to utilize a registered dietician...

Gggossipgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Gggossipgirl » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:26 pm

ackbellai wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:17 pm
Alex should use all the money she spends on stylists, professional photographers, etc. to utilize a registered dietician...
That wouldn’t even help her or last bc just like with everything else, this isn’t an obsession that’s going to last. She has such an obsessive personality and is so so so easily influenced. If she stayed true to herself and didn’t try so hard, she wouldn’t be all over the place. She’s doing 100 things at once and they’re all half assed and not working. I legitimately don’t think they’ve gained a single subscriber on their vlog channel. Her main channel is plummeting.

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:21 pm

the funniest thing to me is how hard she's trying to get her main channel to 1m subs, and she can't even break to 901k. she keeps losing subscribers and she's freaking out. no offense, but 1k people isn't that many. she shouldn't be having this much trouble growing, but it's because she's so unlikeable and brings nothing to the table. i just pray that mallory and shawn (shawn already has but whatever) surpasses her and they end that fake friendship & leave her with nobody

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner

Post by Dpatrick37 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Alex looks so old and gaudy with her outfit choices. She makes no sense, wearing pleather pants on the airplane ride. What is she a hooker? Her whole life is so fake. The only thing REAL about her is the FAT PIMPLE on her face.

I don’t understand why Mallory continues to be her friend? She comes to her house for dinner and brings a kale salad to eat for herself. That is beyond weird behavior. Now I understand why her son and husband are not normal. Freakin weirdos. Soon she will be making smoothies with the weeds in her front yard and telling her subs how great it taste. What a Narcissist joker/poker face.

GossipyB
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipyB » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Why does her face look so... off? Did she get fillers besides her Marge Simpson lips?

Erinxxx
Debater
Debater

Post by Erinxxx » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:45 am

GossipyB wrote:Why does her face look so... off? Did she get fillers besides her Marge Simpson lips?
Idk but that tan is not flattering. She looks much better with her natural skin tone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

layrod_
Debater
Debater

Post by layrod_ » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:02 am

everything off of GTB is played out texts/phrases... I've seen this on pinterest quotes for like the last 3-4 years lmao she's so unoriginal

GossipyB
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipyB » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:36 am

layrod_ wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:02 am
everything off of GTB is played out texts/phrases... I've seen this on pinterest quotes for like the last 3-4 years lmao she's so unoriginal
But “Nothing to Wear” is such an inspiring and positive message for women - time has no bounds! 😂

hereforteatime
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforteatime » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:52 am

layrod_ wrote:
EXACTLY!

She's so creepy when she talks with actual conviction and think she has an "inspiring" brand and company when all it is are everyday quotes from social media.

She's going to have a rude awakening one day.

hereforteatime
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforteatime » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:54 am

LOL Alex using a stylist because she doesn't have time? She does nothing except copy other people and take care of herself. Michael films it and is the live in babysitter.

layrod_
Debater
Debater

Post by layrod_ » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 am

hereforteatime wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:52 am
layrod_ wrote:
EXACTLY!

She's so creepy when she talks with actual conviction and think she has an "inspiring" brand and company when all it is are everyday quotes from social media.

She's going to have a rude awakening one day.
lmao you're so right she's a weirdo... and Alex since you clearly read here we are not your haters. We're just the only ones who see through your BS and don't believe a word you say. Fraud ass bitttttttch

hearmenow
Learner
Learner

Post by hearmenow » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am

Harry78825 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:49 am
Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:46 am
4C316502-D77A-4C86-80B3-7F8101EC1FAE.jpeg

Just gonna put this here...
Alex doesn’t look that bad. We all had an awkward phase in middle school. But that outfit does Frankie no favors.
lol. it's a cute pic. Frankie looks cute, although looks funny. Did she get a nose job or is it all just HIDEOUS contouring she does to herself that makes her resemble Voldemort

Aexish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Aexish » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:11 am

This forum/ thread is a great example of how she is doing. Especially the new people joining. They are looking her up because of how shitty she is becoming.

Love it

Aexish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Aexish » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:14 am

What I dont understand is why Mallory is friends with her? Mallory is growing faster than Alex's lips and she has great content and knows how to sell plus she is a decent mom

This bitch with the "ooo" on the video trying to shut Mallory up. Jealousy must hurt

hearmenow
Learner
Learner

Post by hearmenow » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:58 am

Who is Shawn please? I keep seeing her be associated with Mallory
btw, mallory's kids are sooo cute!!! I wonder if Alex is ever jealous of her kids even though Julian is cute ( and not to be mean) he looks kinda goofy.

greciavillalba
Learner
Learner

Post by greciavillalba » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:08 pm

hearmenow wrote:Who is Shawn please? I keep seeing her be associated with Mallory
btw, mallory's kids are sooo cute!!! I wonder if Alex is ever jealous of her kids even though Julian is cute ( and not to be mean) he looks kinda goofy.
Shawn Johnson. She's a former Olympic gymnast.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”