Megahypochondriac & Yerrdueincourtsoon Part 71

bitch1992

Re: Megahypochondriac & Yerrdueincourtsoon Part 71

Post by bitch1992 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:49 pm
What does this bitch have against taking her questions to her DOCTOR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL she asked any Q? about being in pain that's she hoping the baby due on early or Jan 21 or 22. LOL :rofl: I reply to her "Yes, you might get 2-3 weeks of your due date delay, that's up to the baby is ready wanted to come out" I'm so annoying from her dumbass brain why can't she asked her doctor a few days ago when she visits?! Like is she trying to be blonde but stupid blonde! She went ultrasound 3-4 weeks ago and few days ago went to see her doctor!?

Yoloswagginz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Yoloswagginz »

half_pint wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:53 pm
THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:48 pm
I actually hope Megan gets an easy kid and then her second kid tears her a new one ImageImageImageImage

————————

Blankety blank
It won't really matter if she gets the easiest most calm kid who basically takes care of himself she will STILL act like it is the most horrible, laborious, stressful experience in the world and like she is the only woman on earth who has had a hard time with a baby :roll:
That baby could walk out of her vagina, change it’s own diaper and get a job straight out of the womb and she would STILL complain.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Yoloswagginz wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:23 pm
half_pint wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:53 pm
THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:48 pm
I actually hope Megan gets an easy kid and then her second kid tears her a new one ImageImageImageImage

————————

Blankety blank
It won't really matter if she gets the easiest most calm kid who basically takes care of himself she will STILL act like it is the most horrible, laborious, stressful experience in the world and like she is the only woman on earth who has had a hard time with a baby :roll:
That baby could walk out of her vagina, change it’s own diaper and get a job straight out of the womb and she would STILL complain.
😂🤣💀
This comments

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Guys it’s apparent we’re gonna have to deliver this baby

Post by Guest »

Eclairsu wrote:The sad/scary thought is when the baby comes. It’s actually still going to be about HER. She’ll make it so. Mommy Dearest 2.0. And I wouldn’t be surprised if she blames anything wrong with the baby on the baby. Cause nothing is ever wrong with her. She’s just going to treat this child like shit like she does literally everyone else. I don’t think she’ll get a wake up call at all. Cause it’s all the kid’s fault. She blames him enough in the womb. Out of the womb, he’ll be even more blamed. Gosh, I still hate she’s going to be someone’s mom....
You know what, this is really true. Like not even trying to troll or gossip here, this is serious and scary. My mom and I have a relationship like this. Not gonna get personal here but it is toxic and it’s put me through a LOT and made my life rough. I know how bad it feels and I cringe to think of an innocent child being fearful and anxious even as a toddler because they are constantly walking on eggshells afraid to set off a bomb. That’s exactly how Meg’s kid is going to be. Man. So sad.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:47 pm
Eclairsu wrote:The sad/scary thought is when the baby comes. It’s actually still going to be about HER. She’ll make it so. Mommy Dearest 2.0. And I wouldn’t be surprised if she blames anything wrong with the baby on the baby. Cause nothing is ever wrong with her. She’s just going to treat this child like shit like she does literally everyone else. I don’t think she’ll get a wake up call at all. Cause it’s all the kid’s fault. She blames him enough in the womb. Out of the womb, he’ll be even more blamed. Gosh, I still hate she’s going to be someone’s mom....
You know what, this is really true. Like not even trying to troll or gossip here, this is serious and scary. My mom and I have a relationship like this. Not gonna get personal here but it is toxic and it’s put me through a LOT and made my life rough. I know how bad it feels and I cringe to think of an innocent child being fearful and anxious even as a toddler because they are constantly walking on eggshells afraid to set off a bomb. That’s exactly how Meg’s kid is going to be. Man. So sad.

She possibly thinking or hoping her child will be cute and adorable like Casey's or other mom youtuber have. She doesn't keep herself busy at all. She prob sleeps a lot even though tired to feed him, changed a diaper, and bath the baby and go back to sleep again. Few comments from old vlog said that everything since while Meg was pregnant nothing of hoping the child is healthy, hope to see the child etc. Nothing, everything is me that me this or I have to get this or I can't have this or i don't like this acting like 10 years old in the aged of 26. And can't even cook foods at all.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

But she's already a complete failure at being a dog-mom and a step-mom

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

bitchdelete992 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:54 pm
its katelyn bro wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:47 pm

She possibly thinking or hoping her child will be cute and adorable like Casey's or other mom youtuber have. She doesn't keep herself busy at all. She prob sleeps a lot even though tired to feed him, changed a diaper, and bath the baby and go back to sleep again. Few comments from old vlog said that everything since while Meg was pregnant nothing of hoping the child is healthy, hope to see the child etc. Nothing, everything is me that me this or I have to get this or I can't have this or i don't like this acting like 10 years old in the aged of 26. And can't even cook foods at all.

Cute?? Not likely. Haven't yall seen all the melon-headed Morrison babies? Ughhh

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

An influencer i follow had to have her uterus removed after complications giving birth to her baby weeks early..Meg thinks she's going to waddle into a doctor's office and plop out a Rat on a serving tray and head home in her $1000+ baby accessories and have all the motivation to create CoNtEnT and VLOGCEMBER WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER NEXT YEAR, GUIZE. Anytime her stupidly high expectations go wrong she just focuses on the next thing to obsess over. After this, it'll be a shiny new house like her sisters-in-law got and then another baby because things will "be better" then.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

gumdropdrive wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:24 pm
bro, you asked for it and you keep dreaming about it... and now you complaining! 🤦🏻‍♀️

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Tami wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:35 pm
bitchdelete992 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:54 pm

Cute?? Not likely. Haven't yall seen all the melon-headed Morrison babies? Ughhh
I'm saying as in Meg mind LOL. Even her sister isn't that pretty at all!

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

missbelle wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:36 pm
An influencer i follow had to have her uterus removed after complications giving birth to her baby weeks early..Meg thinks she's going to waddle into a doctor's office and plop out a Rat on a serving tray and head home in her $1000+ baby accessories and have all the motivation to create CoNtEnT and VLOGCEMBER WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER NEXT YEAR, GUIZE. Anytime her stupidly high expectations go wrong she just focuses on the next thing to obsess over. After this, it'll be a shiny new house like her sisters-in-law got and then another baby because things will "be better" then.
Oh I read a comment on her vlog says the same thing as you! High expectations on the wedding, honeymoon, baby, big house and new car :rofl: She's just dreaming with a filter! I guaranteed when this baby comes out... she will be out of youtube and insta for 1-2 months. And make a what's going on my life or why i've been MIA, complaining being busy with a baby and didn't know its lol harder than dog , don't have time for nails and shopping. None of her vlog about her mom coming over to help her! :rofl: She's going to have a breakdown with this baby

Post by Guest »

God. People complained less when the Titanic was sinking. Fucking complains and whines about everything. Her stool is “loose.” So is mine if I drink a billion sugary Starbucks hellmouth drinks. And when I look at you, Meg.

We need a new thread!!

HandMegsTale and yerrbabyisaloosestool

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

She’s complaining about feeling sick etc and then goes ‘some of you have said I might be coming down with something but I was fine yesterday and the other night I had this same feeling of being sick.

Meg you’re apparently ‘sick’ so often you should know that you can get the nauseas/ fever feeling before you are actually sick and you do get days that you think oh I feel good today. You’re sick enough you should know that.

Maybe wearing the same clothes for a month and not moving from your sofa or bed is having an effect meg. I would hate to be a nurse having to deal with you. One) because you and your husband act like you know everything because you have pregnancy apps on your phone. Two) you will treat those nurses like shit because if you start with the ‘oh I googled my symptoms and I’m in labour’ and they tell you that no you are not. You are going to have a meltdown. These midwives and nurses have dealt with enough pregnant women to know what they are talking about.

I hope to god you show those nurses and doctors helping you when your in labour some respect. I doubt you will because you’re a spoilt brat whose never worked a proper job in your life. And no I don’t count your salon job as it wasn’t full time and you quit because your shoulder hurt. You can’t quit being a mom when your shoulder hurts and I hope you realise that because trust me, I may not have children of my own but I know if you have a fussy baby. Good luck being able to give your arms a break when they don’t want to be put down.

Karma is going to come and smack you in the face. When Ant leaves, because let’s face it he has a history of cheating/ leaving when a the opportunity suits him, I hope to god you grow up and realise it’s not all perfect insta pics or cute outfits. Being a parent is hard work.

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

kettlebelle wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:43 pm
What happened to this girl? She’s always come off as bratty and naive but at least she was clearly happy then and had some life behind her eyes.
and she looks so pretty here honestly

Allie_32Bridge
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Allie_32Bridge »

I think she is a liar and fakes a lot of her symptoms.. how was she perfectly fine in her recent sponsored vlog, running to get pampered then running to go get Christmas shopping done? She didn’t sound congested at all. And this was right before Christmas, when she was supposedly so sick.

She fakes being sick out of convenience. She’s psychotic and she will push her issues onto her son, he will have everything wrong with him (munchausen by proxy). Poor kid, doesn’t stand a chance.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

Allie_32Bridge wrote:I think she is a liar and fakes a lot of her symptoms.. how was she perfectly fine in her recent sponsored vlog, running to get pampered then running to go get Christmas shopping done? She didn’t sound congested at all. And this was right before Christmas, when she was supposedly so sick.

She fakes being sick out of convenience. She’s psychotic and she will push her issues onto her son, he will have everything wrong with him (munchausen by proxy). Poor kid, doesn’t stand a chance.
When she filmed the sponsored video I don’t think her app had told her her symptoms for that week yet. Image

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

She wouldn't be feeling so sick and obsessing over every little symptom if she did something besides laying on her couch all day. She really needs some hobbies besides shopping and watching TV.

BellaVita
Learner
Learner

Post by BellaVita »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:She wouldn't be feeling so sick and obsessing over every little symptom if she did something besides laying on her couch all day. She really needs some hobbies besides shopping and watching TV.
Could not agree more! Majority of women work until their due dates. Her pregnancy has been easy so far and yet all she does is complain. I don't think she's ready for a newborn. Holding someone else's child while creepily staring at a camera is totally different than being responsible for a new life 24/7.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Return to “Megan Leigh”