Megahypochondriac & Yerrdueincourtsoon Part 71

Momofone
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Megahypochondriac & Yerrdueincourtsoon Part 71

Post by Momofone »

If this chic mentions one more time about wanting her baby to come I’m gonna snap! Her body is getting ready. She’s not going into labor. Her belly hasn’t even dropped. She could go well past 40 weeks! I wouldn’t wish preterm labor on anyone. I spent 3 months on strict bed rest in the hospital with my son and still had him a month early. This chic needs a reality check! Only reason she’s having a baby is to hold it and stare at herself🙄

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tami »

Haha the stupid Eagles lost today. Now Rat can go put on his tiny little ugly Eagles jacket and cry in the corner

liddledreamerx3
Learner
Learner

Post by liddledreamerx3 »

Does she really think she’s going to have this baby on her due date? first time moms most of the time go late .. & here she is talking about her shit on Instagram again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BellaVita
Learner
Learner

Post by BellaVita »

I am so curious how she is going to handle labor and everything that goes along with it. She's said that her pain tolerance is low and contractions before an epidural are no joke. I really hope she films a birth vlog!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

cutestuff2121
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cutestuff2121 »

Omg guys meg is now talking about her “loose stool” on Instagram...

Post by Guest »

What does this bitch have against taking her questions to her DOCTOR?

babygirl127
Informer
Informer

Post by babygirl127 »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:21 am
I honestly think this baby is going to be named Meighson Anthony Morrison. That would explain Mackenzie’s weird reaction to the name. I bet if she could go back in time she would have spelled Greyson Greighson.

Like the previous poster said I do give Anthony credit for actually cooking, but he always has to put a weird spin on the recipe and make it look unedible. I’m sure he’ll add something weird to the baby’s formula since he can’t follow directions.

I think it's Meyson to match Greyson.

jwyn1
Learner
Learner

Post by jwyn1 »

Home girl is probably just getting the flu like everyone and their mom is getting lately. Especially since she has the worst immune system and doesn’t do any form of exercise or put anything good into her body. You would know if you’re in labor. Yes you guess it at first but you can tell when it’s different than the normal pains you’ve been having. Every first time mom I’ve known, including me has either delivered a few days before or after their due date, or a few weeks. I delivered at 41 and was fine even with the Braxton Hicks. Thank you pop pop for not giving eeyore meg what she wants to manifest and smacking her in the face with everything.

Another note. Her disgusting attitude and ego is really just making her look so ugly. She used to be so beautiful but every time I see a photo of her I gag a bit.

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

its katelyn bro wrote:What does this bitch have against taking her questions to her DOCTOR?

i don’t know. i think she just gets off on discussing her pregnancy shit all the time. you mean to tell me that before you were pregnant you were journaling everything, marking tests & even used all the pregnancy forum terms like a pro.. yet you never read about braxton hicks and what to expect the last few weeks of it? she either likes the attention too much or wants everyone to believe she’s struggling on the couch so that she is excused from “working”. i don’t believe that she didn’t read up on this.. ask her doctor a million times or ask pregnancy expert anthony about it.

Katiedid342
Debater
Debater

Post by Katiedid342 »

I cringed in her insta when she goes ‘ugh I think I’m having a Braxton Hicks’ As she looks straight into the camera to make sure she got that part.
I was talking to my boss today and she was talking about how babies are so different. Her kid is 2 and said she misbehaves ALL the time and is constantly being sassy and not listening. She said her friends baby is 2 months younger than her daughter and is the complete opposite. She said her baby is so good and listens all the time and is very independent. I’m really hoping Meg doesn’t get an easy baby. She needs a wake up call. My boss said her kid was so good when they took her home from the hospital. Said she slept 7 hours through the night. I’m sure that’ll be Megean’s kid too

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

I actually hope Megan gets an easy kid and then her second kid tears her a new one

————————

Blankety blank

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:48 pm
I actually hope Megan gets an easy kid and then her second kid tears her a new one ImageImageImageImage

————————

Blankety blank
It won't really matter if she gets the easiest most calm kid who basically takes care of himself she will STILL act like it is the most horrible, laborious, stressful experience in the world and like she is the only woman on earth who has had a hard time with a baby :roll:

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

Soon she'll be asking this on her Insta stories, "The babe's been crying for hours. Haven't feed him all day. Do you think he's hungry? Let me know below."

alexandramarie
Learner
Learner

Post by alexandramarie »

I literally don't care if you're my best friend in the world, but I wouldn't want to hear about your LOOSE STOOLS on Instagram stories. What the hell is this bitch on about!? Doesnt she realize that hundreds, if not THOUSANDS, of people are watching these stories? Talk to a damn doctor, not the internet, about your bowel movements. Jeez.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

What happened to this girl? She’s always come off as bratty and naive but at least she was clearly happy then and had some life behind her eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lulzy
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulzy »

Hope she doesn’t have loose stools when she goes into labor.. she’s going to be shitting while giving birth. :rofl:

jwyn1
Learner
Learner

Post by jwyn1 »

Surprised she hasn’t started a baby countdown or something like the other YouTube moms she tries to suck up to and film a stupid video of her saying “I’m in labor!” Or whatever they do.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

So does she think because she feels nauseous and has hot ears that she’s in labor or something? Why is she on Instagram asking random people about symptoms? Bitch, you’re not in labor Just because you’re shitting yourself and feeling warm. You’ll know because you’ll feel like you’re being ripped in half. Get a grip and take your poor dog for a walk.

gabs18
Learner
Learner

Post by gabs18 »

alexandramarie wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:38 pm
I literally don't care if you're my best friend in the world, but I wouldn't want to hear about your LOOSE STOOLS on Instagram stories. What the hell is this bitch on about!? Doesnt she realize that hundreds, if not THOUSANDS, of people are watching these stories? Talk to a damn doctor, not the internet, about your bowel movements. Jeez.
And yet she still chooses to not say the words breast or boobs .. 😅 but can share with us her bowel movements.

Eclairsu
Talker
Talker

Post by Eclairsu »

The sad/scary thought is when the baby comes. It’s actually still going to be about HER. She’ll make it so. Mommy Dearest 2.0. And I wouldn’t be surprised if she blames anything wrong with the baby on the baby. Cause nothing is ever wrong with her. She’s just going to treat this child like shit like she does literally everyone else. I don’t think she’ll get a wake up call at all. Cause it’s all the kid’s fault. She blames him enough in the womb. Out of the womb, he’ll be even more blamed. Gosh, I still hate she’s going to be someone’s mom....

Return to “Megan Leigh”